SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Bashir A.

Pakistan

E365 Country Champion

12 posts

Disappearance of Weekly Team Mail Box in VersaPoints #Sponsor #Team Building #VersaPoints

6 months ago

Thank you have written on this SFI action tabs on daily bases. it is necessary for every one to do action

4 posts

Payment and auto delivery in BTC for foreigners. in Suggestion Box #Auto-Delivery #E365

6 months ago

Respected president,
CEOs and other stakes holders,
I want to draw your attention about payment options you have given 9 options but I have chosen the BTC option which is easy for me for Auto Delivery. BITPAY can,t show the copy and paste wallet address.BITPAY only show the scan peer code. But we have the facility of copy and paste wallet address and send BTC for standing order auto delivery. That is why I can,t place my order s and fail to upgrade my status. My efforts failed.
Sir my request is to fully upgrade payment option in auto delivery and withdrawal in BTC. Must be functional copy and paste wallet address and scan address. this payment option is the best now a day for business promotion and payments delivery. I hope you will think over it.
Regards,
Bashir Ahmad

48 posts

I lost my E A status -- I am so sad in Miscellaneous

6 months ago

Hi Madam,
I only say this is very sad. the company must take necessary changes to save the efforts of their affiliates especially international affiliates.
same as the position with me I have lost my status of executive affiliate last year.
special request CEOs to facilitate. make necessary changes in Payment options .and auto delivery. I have no PayPal address .i have tried to place my order from BITCOIN option. But Bitpay can't show the copy and paste the address of BTC .only scan option appears at the address but I have no facility to scan address.i have failed to place my order .this is drawbacks of the company.
Please give us full options for payments and placing order

19 posts

How Many FREE or PAID Ads To You Post Daily? in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

7 months ago

People often ask me to teach them how to use FREE advertising to get the same results as me.

22 posts

Add another level to the rank system in Suggestion Box #Sponsor #Team Building

7 months ago

You see, they need 1500 VP for EA, and then another 1500 for BTL. After that, the VP sets up by 1000. Granted there is also the need for ranked leaders below you.

19 posts

How Many FREE or PAID Ads To You Post Daily? in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

7 months ago

yes friends it is possible to grow your business with a large referral
Post your ads to 100+ sites daily and it will be impossible for you not to grow a large team.

9 posts

How fast can I make VP points in VersaPoints #Sponsor #TCredits #VersaPoints

9 months ago

gain more VP points and how can I make sales online

11 posts

Why are the VersaPoints are hidden? in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

9 months ago

Save time of your team member and remove hidden VersaPoints how can we achieve these VersaPoints?

2 posts

Auto-Delivery in BTC and payement through BTC in Suggestion Box #Auto-Delivery #Compensation #Rewardical

9 months ago

ACCEPT BTC in auto delivery case.
it is requested to admin please ensure rewardical in BTC and compensation in BTC must be implemented as soon as possible. all members take their withdrawal through BTC with BTC addresses,
for example BLOCKCHAIN . even shopping and games nos points must be in BTC points .

4 posts

TEAM BUILDING in Pakistan #Team Building

9 months ago

what is the difference between CSAs and PSAs ,

336 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Cheolmin Kang! in Recognition

10 months ago

congratulations all my winner .
good luck

4 posts

TEAM BUILDING in Pakistan #Team Building

10 months ago

How to built a effective team for SFI business promotion

525 posts

What attracted you to start building a business with SFI? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started

about 1 year ago

ok dear ,
i have learnt a lot from SFI business , knowledge skills , and forum and joining of people all over the world,
and a legal one. may be increase your income

525 posts

What attracted you to start building a business with SFI? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started

about 1 year ago

i think this was great idea that force me to join SFI and a beautiful forum in the world

7 posts

Who will pay the custom duty, for purchasing products? in Getting Started #Auto-Delivery #E365 #Leadership

about 1 year ago

Who will pay the custom duty, for purchasing products through triple clicks, wining through bids shipment charges + costum duty for an international affiliates?

13 posts

Where is my referral link in SFI platform? in Southern Asia #Auto-Delivery

about 1 year ago

AOA,
plz saught out at main page
your referal link is there,
promote your business through referal link via blog,
and do your daily routine work

525 posts

about 1 year ago

attraction is necessary for this business ,
select attractive products from tripple clicks,
if people work like a team ,

16 posts

Handsome and awesome earning by SFI TEAM in Southern Asia #Leadership #Sales #Sponsor

about 1 year ago

Dear friends,
increase your triple clicks sale , auctions bids,

16 posts

Handsome and awesome earning by SFI TEAM in Southern Asia #Leadership #Sales #Sponsor

about 1 year ago

My respected friends,
Welcome you and congrats you being a part of SFI team, I want to invite you all to become a part of SFI Team . SFI is legal company and you may join proudly. only simple and easy task complete on daily and monthly bases. you will be awarded points which converts your income streams
Thanks
SFI

11 posts

Real people with real business, in Southern Asia

about 1 year ago

SFI is the best forum in the world , real people with real business , grow your SFI business on daily bases