50 TCredits for $9.99 SUPER Sale! Limited Time. Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Lorene C.

Jamaica

20 posts

One more Badge in Getting Started #Eager Zebra

3 days ago

I am seeing your "paid by payoneer" badge deactivated. How about that one?

47 posts

What we got and what we lost - my calculation in Miscellaneous #Rewardical #TCredits #VersaPoints

4 days ago

To me it is more beneficial earning mrp when I bid and when I play ez games, instead of earning rewardicals. From my vps earned at the beginning of the month I was able to use them to bid (especially on 2X items)and play ez games that awarded me enough mrp that I used to buy T credit. Now I am wondering if the change to rewardicals will earn me this privilege.

38 posts

New Member Pack Availability in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #TripleClicks

8 days ago

Glenda P, I share your view. I totally agree with you. Neither was I aware of this package until days after I joined SFI.

16 posts

Sorry Mr. Gery, I did not mistaken...Here is the proof in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

18 days ago

I have this product set as auto delivery for the past three months now and I only pay $36.25 even when I missed the date or select quick order. My last payment was February 01 at a price of $36.25 and I selected quick order.

32 posts

Today I feel sad! in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders

23 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

32 posts

Today I feel sad! in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders

23 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

2 posts

Eager Zebra in Recognition #Compensation #Contests #Eager Zebra

28 days ago

Playing EZ games is fun. I mostly play card king. Its an unpredictable game because you have to guess the next card that will be played whether a higher number or a lower number. While playing, a particular number can be immediately replayed and you get an opportunity to spin and win.

I just won 50 MRP!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I have enough mrp to go shopping for 1 T Credit which will give me 102vp.

7 posts

Yesterday Biz Quiz question in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

I too experienced it. I entered "Executive" - Affiliate was already there so I did not repeat the word. To my surprise the answer is EA.

23 posts

How does a blog can help us to promote our SFI & TC Business? in Marketing #Marketing

about 1 month ago

Very interesting post. I am yet to start a blog. Thank to those who gave useful tips on blogging sites.

20 posts

careful while posting. in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

You are absolutely right. I have seen it too often I wonder if people read before they respond.

14 posts

Dec 25th,2017 happiness day in Recognition

about 1 month ago

While some people in other parts of the world have seen Christmas some of us have just woke up to see the eve. We are still not sure if we will live to see Christmas. So for those who have lived to see the day, Merry Christmas for those of us who have seen the eve of Christmas, Merry Christmas when it comes.

20 posts

You have to understand that you just don't know. in Marketing #ECA #Marketing #Sales

about 1 month ago

Well said. I odered and can't wait long enough to get them.

65 posts

She has done it again!! Warning in Miscellaneous #CSA #PSA

2 months ago

Shortly after I joined SFI and became a a2a member I received a message from the a2a friend introducing me to something bigger. I somewhat thought it was ligitimate since it was coming from someone in SFI. I didn't accept and the person kept on trying until she gave up.

41 posts

My Lucky Saturday! in Recognition #Eager Zebra #Rewardical #TCredits

2 months ago

Wow! Wonderful, isn't it?

2 posts

Spin and Win in Recognition #Rewardical

2 months ago

The latest spin and win ends tonight local time. My experience with one the questions that carry a $ sign was interesting. I got it incorrect because I included the dollar sign in my response. I was thrown off a bit and changed the figure and it was still incorrect. It dawned on me not to include the $ sign and that's how I got it correct. It's just interesting.

21 posts

SFI and Rewards in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Rewardical

2 months ago

I do understand your point, Morgan. SFI rewards us for almost everything we do. We who have been doing simple tasks and are rewarded for doing so will get excited. If we call SFI rewardical it just an expression of the joy we are receiving. Should I be telling someone about SFI I would tell them of the only network marketing that's full of rewards . Rewardicals?
I'm loving it.

36 posts

Rewardical Win in Recognition #Contests #Eager Zebra #Rewardical

2 months ago

Great. Congratulations.

23 posts

my record! in Recognition #Eager Zebra

3 months ago

Good job Nenad. Keep it rocking.

14 posts

I feel good in Recognition #Rewardical

3 months ago

Congratulations Sherwood. It's always a good feeling to be a winner.

6 posts

A big thank you in Recognition

3 months ago

I would like to thank all those who responded to the concern I had on setting goals at the beginning of each month. A special thanks to Randy who really helped me to get a better understanding how to set goals. I did a better goal setting this month. Thanks again to you all.

26 posts

Happy new month to all great men/women in SFI! in Inspiration/Testimonials

3 months ago

Thank you, in Jesus name, anen.

12 posts

Setting goals in Miscellaneous #PSA

3 months ago

Ok I see your point Randy I believe I understand now. I will see what happens December 01. Thanks a million.

12 posts

3 months ago

For example the versa points leader board position showed Goal (current 866) so I put 10,000 for my November goal and straightaway got 100% which tells I have already achieved that goal. I really don't know how to set some of those goals. I am Ok with goals like class rank and PSA goal for the month.

12 posts

3 months ago

Each month I am faced with the challenge of setting new goals for the month. I say challenge because I really do not understand how to set new goals. There are some areas when I enter a number it shows 100% at the start. It's a bit frustrating because I just not getting it.

28 posts

Advancement in Team Building #Leadership

3 months ago

Congrats Jude O. I understand the feeling. I celebrate with you.