Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

34x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

19 posts

10 out of 10 in Recognition #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

1 day ago

Yes Gyanendra, it is normally happened sometimes when you have some matches and move that you can use to remove all wanted card so that you can put only the right together and win each game.

But not all the times, Sometimes even you use matches and move, you can still play on to 20 games before you can win the 10 designed prime games on that day.

A big congratulations to you today, Gyanendra! Keep playing and playing winning too.

266 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Sheila Johnson! in Recognition

1 day ago

I celebrating you victory today as the champion of E365 and i wish to congratulate you for a job well done.
What take to become a champion in this SFI business is your Time, Focus, Hard work, commitment, Persistence, Determination, and dedication throughout a year to awarded this very great honor as E365 Championship.

Congratulations E365 Champion Sheila Johnson!

92 posts

My Earnings Now Showing in Compensation #Compensation

2 days ago

I am feeling grateful to see my scoreboard tab now, I do believe it have come to normal now.

Thanks, Phill! For noticing it early

92 posts

My Earnings Now Showing in Compensation #Compensation

2 days ago

The CSA's program are under maintenance for now, You will soon see all your CSA's in your genealogy.

We all just have to exercise some little patient with Mr Gery and his team.

16 posts

Auto Delivey of TCredits.. in Ask Gery #Auto-Delivery #Rewardical #TCredits

2 days ago

If you want to have your Auto-Delivery processed multiple times in the same month (because, for example, you need to replenish your stock of TCredits or need a quick infusion of VersaPoints), you can! Just click the green “Quick Order” button at the bottom of the Auto-Delivery Manager page. Note: For the following month, your Auto-Delivery will be processed as usual on your normal processing date.

www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26469&id=222050

9 posts

Help me to help my PSA.f es in Miscellaneous #Leadership #PSA #Sponsor

2 days ago

Let me answer your No 2 question in respect to transferring of VPs, The truth is that you don't have to be worry about transfer to your downline again why because SFI have make it very simple with this new comp plan program.

NEW UNLIMITED VERSAPOINTS TRANSFERS
All VersaPoints will now automatically transfer to the next month (if less than 1500). No more will you have panicked new affiliates at the beginning of new months wondering why their VersaPoints are showing zero! Instead, if less than 1500 VersaPoints are earned, we’ll just automatically transfer the points to the new month so the affiliate can continue, uninterrupted, towards achieving Executive Affiliate status. And, again, this will happen every month automatically.

Special Note: To prevent fraud, to earn EA perks such as Bonus TCredits, qualifying VersaPoints must be earned in the prior 45 days from when commissions are processed.
news.sfimg.com/2018/06/01/new-comp-plan-improvements/

Questions 3, if you really want to help your downline and you have the fund to do so, I will advice you to send Gift Certificate to them, Gift Certificate is 50/50 benefits to you and your downline.

Here is the link to Gift certificate info, www.sfimg.com/Support/index?category=26444&folder=47778&referrer=search

5 posts

How to rise fast as a New Affiliate in Getting Started #Eager Zebra #Getting Started #VersaPoints

2 days ago

Just additions to all you mention in the thread, I will still advice all the new affiliate that in order for them to rise fast and build a team, they should take the chance to grabs Ultimate Smart Start package by setting up a 1500 VP Auto-Delivery for TCredits within 48 hours, and if they can grabs the Ultimate Smart Start package they will get the following items from the pack.

1 Lifetime Custom Prestige Domain
2 Redesigned Fast-track member badge
3 1,000 Rewardical token
4 50 CSAs
5 1500VP
And more.

3 posts

Is SFI MLM? Or Pyramid in Marketing #Compensation #Marketing #TripleClicks

2 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

11 posts

How do I recruit PRMs? in Marketing #Sales #Team Building

2 days ago

You can Refer Personally Referred Members (PRMs) through the following methods.

TripleClicks.com:
www.tripleclicks.com/xxxxxxx

Pricebenders Auctions:
www.tripleclicks.com/xxxxxxx/pbgw

Eager Zebra Games:
www.tripleclicks.com/games/xxxxxxx

...or, invite friends to Rewardical.com:
Get your Rewardical REFER A FRIEND link

...or win PRMs at Pricebenders:
5 PRMs Auction
10 PRMs Auction

Marketing:

PRM Referral Marketing Methods
PRM Referral Marketing Aids
Banners
E-Cards
Car Magnet
Postcards
Splash Page
X-Cards
NOTE: Replace the xxx with your SFI ID and then add a code to it

250 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Irena Trajkovska! in Recognition

2 days ago

I celebrating you victory today as the champion of E365 and i wish to congratulate you for a job well done.
What take to become a champion in this SFI business is your Time, Focus, Hard work, commitment, Persistence, Determination, and dedication throughout a year to awarded this very great honor as E365 Championship.

Congratulations E365 Champion Irena Trajkovska!

1 post

Installing banner on my personal vlog in Getting Started #Marketing

3 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

33 posts

BRAIN SPRINT ISSUE in Eager Zebra

3 days ago

A baby turkey is a turkey poult. Turkey are not referred to as chicks but poults.

Q: What Do You Call a Young Turkey?
A: Quick Answer
A young female turkey is called a jenny, while a young male turkey is called a jake. A baby turkey is referred to as a poult or a chick

www.reference.com/pets-animals/call-young-turkey-9fd48efc7fb761ce?qo=contentSimilarQuestions

33 posts

3 days ago

Can you gives us exactly how the question and the option of the answer look like, so that we can help you or know actually if your answer is the correct or wrong.

For example, what is the female Turkey Called? The system gave the answer as " Chick"

A Chick is referred as baby turkey, you would have check the second option very well before you choose.

8 posts

Second home CSA shares in Team Building #CSA #Leadership #Team Building

3 days ago

Mr Gery and the entire SFI management both SFI Support team are seriously working on CSAs program and I think it will resolve soon, Maybe perhaps Monday.

Just exercise some little patient, you will get your own shares in Second home CSAs.

3 posts

What are the Versapoint strategies? in Nigeria #VersaPoints

3 days ago

How you take a look at this 15 ways you can earn VersaPoints for free and try if you utilize this opportunity to earn that 50-55 VP daily.
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=18240

33 posts

3 days ago

Can you gives us exactly how the question and the option of the answer look like, so that we can help you or know actually if your answer is the correct or wrong.

15 posts

Understanding Redeeming Rewardicals & Earning VPs. in Miscellaneous #Rewardical #VersaPoints

3 days ago

The answer is NO, why because that system don't exist anymore. That was the old rules to qualify for a fast track member.

Hello Michael
thank you so much for your reply.
Can you please tell what i must do to qualify to the fast track?

The FAST TRACK program doesn't exist anymore, Elarbi.

If you read carefully the Launchpad lessons you will get the idea of the CURRENT
programs and ways to earn VPs, earn Rewardicals...and , most of all,
EARN COMMISSIONS!

www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/

Fast-Track badge is back through the new Smart Start program.

They can grab the Ultimate Smart Start package of 1000 Rewardicals and 50 CSAs by setting up a 1500 VP Auto-Delivery for TCredits within that first 48 hours (see below). The Ultimate Smart Start package also comes with a Lifetime Custom Prestige Domain and an exclusive, redesigned Fast-Track Member badge! Altogether, the “Ultimate” package has a value of over $310 that the new affiliate can receive FREE just for powering up their new SFI business within their first 48 hours!

www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=233016

15 posts

Understanding Redeeming Rewardicals & Earning VPs. in Miscellaneous #Rewardical #VersaPoints

3 days ago

The answer is NO, why because that system don't exist anymore. That was the old rules to qualify for a fast track member.

Hello Michael
thank you so much for your reply.
Can you please tell what i must do to qualify to the fast track?

I think you have already missed the chance to grabs the fast-track badge in this new smart start program.

I just notice that within 48 hours, if you can grabs the Ultimate Smart Start package by setting up a 1500 VP Auto-Delivery for TCredits, you will get the following items from the pack.

1 Lifetime Custom Prestige Domain
2 Redesigned Fast-track member badge
3 1,000 Rewardical token
4 50 CSAs
5 1500VP
And more.

288 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Jadranka Velickovic! in Recognition

3 days ago

Congratulations E365 Champion Jadranka Velickovic!

11 posts

Zašto veliki broj novih Podružnica odustane od ovog posla ? in Getting Started #Team Building

3 days ago

15 posts

3 days ago

13 posts

SFI and websites! in Sales #Marketing #TripleClicks

4 days ago

What are some reasons to have my own Website?

Are you trying to decide whether to create your own Website? Here are 20 great reasons for having an online presence on the Web:

1. Improves your credibility as an Internet marketer and as an SFI Team Leader.

2. Gives you the freedom to present and emphasize the information you want the way you want to.

3. You can send e-mail using your chosen domain name.

4. Makes your training information and tips easily available to your affiliates.

5. Allows you to set up a blog on your site. Posting to your blog on a regular basis will improve your site's exposure on the search engines—very beneficial.

6. You can create a forum where your SFI team members can find and help one another...and you could help them all. You could even make a private forum for your SFI Team Members only.

7. Adding your own content on a regular and continued basis also will likely get you noticed by the search engines. You can use articles your affiliates submit, providing exposure for them, along with a link back to their SFI Gateway or personal Website.

For more info, check here
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=204144

7 posts

Team Mail I had sent to my Team in Team Building #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

4 days ago

The truth aspect of it is that, Most of affiliate that signup with SFI program with joy that they are going to collect free money without working for it, then find out that SFI is not a quick-get-rich program and requires a lots of knowledge, persistent, reading, learning and seriously works. Those affiliate see anything message related to that again, they will not border to read anything about them expect for those seriously one who really want to build a serious business with SFI will come back.

I love the team mail you send out and I do believe those serious one will come back only if they read the message.

Thanks, Johnna ! For sharing this great and wonderful message with us.

10 posts

What is the best way to describe what we do in SFI in Getting Started #PSA

4 days ago

I think you can find some of good responses that you can gives to all your friend through this thread here,

If you are to explain what SFI is about what will you say,
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1443977#post-1443977

12 posts

Are the initial 5 CSA's always this dormant? in Team Building #CSA #Sponsor #Team Building

4 days ago

As a co-sponsor, it's CRITICAL that you understand your role with your CSAs. Although you DO have a vested interest in seeing that they do well in SFI, these Affiliates are NOT your prime responsibility. Let their sponsors (those closest to them in the SFI organization) take the lead and provide the direct guidance they need. In short: be reactive with your CSAs, not proactive. Sure, welcome them and introduce yourself and let them know that you're one of their co-sponsors in SFI. Be sure to let them know you're available to assist them if they have any questions. But don't actively communicate with them with instructions, to-dos, etc

You just need to understand the CO-SPONSOR DO'S & DON'TS here
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=233627