50 TCredits for $9.99 SUPER Sale! Limited Time. Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

8x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

40 posts

$9.99 TCredits SUPER Sale! in SFI News #TCredits

2 hours ago

The pack usually contains 50 Tcredits +150VP+10Rewardicals.
It's lovely offer pack.

203 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion bakri said! in Recognition

5 hours ago

Congratulations, bakri! For achieving E365 Championship today, it's your hard work, persistence, and overall excellence you maintained throughout the year to achieve this very special award.
A big Congratulations to you again and keep up the good work.

40 posts

$9.99 TCredits SUPER Sale! in SFI News #TCredits

17 hours ago

Wow! what a wonderful great special is this, just $9.99 to 50 pack of Tcredits, this offer is great and I love it.
I will like to encourage all my downline to participate for this offer.
Thanks Mr Gery and entire SFI board for this offer.

315 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Lance Stears! in Recognition

1 day ago

Congratulations, Lance! For achieving E365 Championship today, it's your hard work, persistence, and overall excellence you maintained throughout the year to achieve this very special award.
A big Congratulations to you again and keep up the good work

11 posts

Informations about Rewardical and Localvantia programs. in Miscellaneous

1 day ago

Do you missed any of this great information’s that the president has being announcing since 2017 to 2018 in respect to all the changing that have being taking placed in SFI business about Rewardicals and Localvantia programs.

In case you missed any of this great information’s about Rewardicals and Localvantia program that the President have launched so far, You can simply click the following links to get you updated, Or you can still bookmark the post so that any time you lost along the way, You can simply go the following link www.sfimg.com/forum/profile, then click on bookmark or this link, www.sfimg.com/forum/profile?tab=bookmarks&sfiid, to reviewed the information that you are looking for.

The following information’s gives you update about the date each program was launched,their links and each discussions in respect to each program.

2017/06/14, Localvantia Pre-launched and here is the link, news.sfimg.com/2017/06/14/localvantia-pre-launch/ and here is the discussion thread, www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=92012
2017/06/29, Localvantia program was launched and you can find the info here, news.sfimg.com/2017/06/29/localvantia-excitement/ and the discussions, www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=108563
2017/10/13, Introducing to Rewardical was launched and here is the link, news.sfimg.com/2017/10/31/introducing-rewardical/ the discussions, www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=105027
2017/11/29, Rewardical X-Cards was being introduce and here is the link, news.sfimg.com/2017/11/29/rewardical-x-cards-are-here/ the discussions, www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=107930
2017/11/30, Localvantia (Get ready) was officially launched and here is the link, news.sfimg.com/2017/11/30/localvantia-get-ready/ and here come the discussions, www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=108058
2017/12/04, Bigger, better Daily Crown was introduce and here is the link, news.sfimg.com/2017/12/04/bigger-better-daily-crown/ the discussions, www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=108450
2017/12/05, Update for Localvantia Merchant Referrers was introduce and here is the link, news.sfimg.com/2017/12/05/update-for-localvantia-merchant-referrers/ and also the discussions about that, www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=108552
2017/12/13, Super Deals Now Come with Free Rewardicals was introduce and here you go, news.sfimg.com/2017/12/13/super-deals-now-come-with-free-rewardicals/ the discussions, www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=109303
2017/12/13, TC Direct Product Now Come with Rewardical was introduce and here you go, news.sfimg.com/2017/12/13/tc-direct-products-now-come-with-rewardicals/ the discussions, www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=109308
2017/12/13, Local Invitation Letter Now Available in Multiple Language was introduce and here you go, news.sfimg.com/2017/12/13/localvantia-invitation-letter-now-available-in-multiple-languages/ and here is the discussions thread, www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=109316
2017/12/14, Important of ECA program updated and here is the link, news.sfimg.com/2017/12/14/important-eca-program-update/ and here is the forum discussions of that announcement, www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=109417
2018/01/01, 2018 MESSAGE FROM GERY and here is the link, news.sfimg.com/2018/01/01/2018-message-from-gery/
2018/01/03, SFI builder Bundler now Come with Rewardicals was introduce and here the links including the discussion thread, news.sfimg.com/2018/01/03/sfi-builder-bundle-now-come-with-rewardicals/, the thread, www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=111401
2018/01/03, Localvantia Invitation Letter Now available in Three More language and here is the links both, news.sfimg.com/2018/01/03/localvantia-invitation-letter-now-available-in-three-more-languages/, the thread, www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=111410
2018/01/25, Zing Network was introduce and here is the link news.sfimg.com/2018/01/25/introducing-zing-network/ and Thread discussions, www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=113457
2018/01/11, Free Rewardical and Localvantia promo flyers was introduce and here is the link, news.sfimg.com/2018/01/11/free-rewardical-and-localvantia-promo-flyers-now-available/ and the thread, www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=112139
2018/01/31, ECA program moving to Rewardical.com, the link, news.sfimg.com/2018/01/31/eca-program-moving-to-rewardical-com/, the thread, www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=114105
2018/02/06, NMP Now Come with Rewardicals was being launched and here is the link, news.sfimg.com/2018/02/06/new-member-pack-nmp-now-comes-with-rewardicals/ and the thread, www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=114796
2018/02/14, PSAs and PRMs now added to Rewardicals Exchange and here is the link, news.sfimg.com/2018/02/14/psas-and-prms-added-to-rewardical-exchange/ and the discussions, www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=115595
2018/02/15, Auto-Build Something Great was being launched and here is the link, news.sfimg.com/2018/02/15/auto-build-something-great/ and here is the discussions, www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=115695
2018/02/15, Pricebender and Eager Zebra go Rewardical and here is the link, news.sfimg.com/2018/02/15/pricebenders-and-eager-zebra-go-rewardical/ also the discussion thread, www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=115691

You can simply refer this all your downline yo go and read each program in order to understands how each program works.

For more update about SFI latest Announcements, you click here, news.sfimg.com/ or update about each program discussions, you can click here too, www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=23.

Thanks
Michael America

10 posts

What's Going On? in Miscellaneous

2 days ago

We are not only getting 12 to 13VP, You can even get more than that 23VP that you used to got before, the reason is this,
Remember that each 1TC you spend in either Eager Zebra games or pricebenders earn you 1VP+5MRP before right, but now you can 10RW which equal to 3VP per 1TC that you spend in any of the Eager Zebra games or pricebendersgames.
You used to earn 23VP per day before, that means you are spending almost 13TCredits in any of the Eager Zebra games or pricebenders right.
But now 13TCredits that you spends, that will gives you 13VP +10 =23VP per day, will now gives you 130RWs+10VP, If you can redeemed that 130RWs to VP, which going to gives you 43VP, adding together to your daily tasks, that will gives you 43VP+10VP=53VP per day.
Hope you see the BIG PICTURE of Rewardicals.
Michael America.

274 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Laxmi M V! in Recognition

2 days ago

Congratulations, Laxmi!
For achieving E365 Championship today, it's your hard work, persistence, and overall excellence you maintained throughout the year to achieve this very special award.
A big Congratulations to you again and wish you greater success ahead.

286 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Danica Lekic! in Recognition

3 days ago

Congratulations, Danica Lekic! For achieving E365 Championship today, it's your hard work, persistence, and overall excellence you maintained throughout the year to achieve this very special award.
A big Congratulations to you again and keep up the good work

18 posts

How many Free VP? in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

4 days ago

How many free VP do you get by completing your daily tasks everyday before?
I think you know the answer to that question you just post.

Michael America.

2 posts

Are their productive marketing aids, methods in SFI in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Sales

4 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

337 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Usoh Enyekai ! in Recognition

4 days ago

Congratulation, Usoh Enyekai !
Determination +Persistence +Commitment +Hard work and dedication,
Congratulations E365 Champion, and wish you more great success ahead.

64 posts

Auto-Build Something Great! in SFI News #Rewardical #Team Building

4 days ago

My happy is that I can redeemed my Rewardical to either PSA, CSA and PRM now, This really perfect way to build my team.
Thanks Mr Gery for this great new about the BIG PICTURE of Rewardicals, Rewardicals is here stay with us and I keep collecting Rewardicals to feed my Team.

237 posts

Pricebenders and Eager Zebra go Rewardical! in SFI News #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders #Rewardical

4 days ago

This is really huge opportunity to build our team through Rewardicals, We can now earn 10 Rewardicals for each TC we use to bids in the pricebenders and also earn 10 Rewardicals for each TC we used in Eager Zebra games.
Let us keep the ball rolling now by participating in Eager Zebra and pricebenders so that we can used the Rewardicals to empower our team.

Thanks Gery for this great information, I love it.

31 posts

Removing non performing PSAs & CSAs in Team Building #CSA #PSA

4 days ago

I do believe that is the reason why SFI introduce the system of CSA Exchange so that you can exchange your CSA that is non performing maybe due to language barries and by Using the CSA Exchange, you can actively harness the power of this in your team by exchanging your CSAs from other countries for CSAs from your own country in better communication.

But as for your PSA, You bought them into the business, they are part of you, simply mean you can't take them out expect some decided to option out.

Your Job as their sponsor is to wake them up, The one that is not active today may be the one that will be active tomorrow and put you in next rank, So do always send them to wake them up, OK.

17 posts

Here's A Sample Ad That I Send When Using Viral Mailers in Miscellaneous

4 days ago

Happy birthday to you Tommie!
Wish you more great success ahead both in your SFI business and life Generally.
Whatever higher you want to attain in your SFI business and life, God shall grand it to you.
Enjoyed your yourself today.

8 posts

Thirst for knowledge in 'SFI' business. in Miscellaneous

5 days ago

People who have achieved great success in 'SFI' business are not necessarily more skillful or intelligent than others who have not but what separates those successful one from those who have not yet, Is their burning desire and thirst for knowledge.

The more one knows through reading eg (launchedpad lesson, Internet Income Course, strategies of marketing, compensation plan and more), the more one achieves in 'SFI' business, Great leaders have techniques to allow them to arrive at the top of the mountain. Read the biographies of the world's leaders and lean from their habits, inspirations and philosophies and then apply them into your 'SFI business, believe me your success is sure.

I am trying to be a great leader in my 'SFI' business by Read the biographies of the world's leaders and lean from their habits, Successful one, inspirations words and philosophies in order for me to building a strong team and encourage them to duplicate from my success too to their downline.

Cultivate the important practice of active role modelling in your 'SFI' Business.

Best Regard

Michael A.

341 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Dario Zahorai! in Recognition

5 days ago

Congratulation, Dario!

85 posts

PSAs and PRMs added to Rewardical Exchange! in SFI News #PSA #Rewardical #Team Building

5 days ago

I am just so excited by this information of PRM and PSA that have been added to Rewardical exchange.
This is simply mean, I can recruits PRM or PSA through Rewardical token now.

Thanks Mr Gery for this vital information, I think it look good.

14 posts

What is the" x" letter word mean in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

5 days ago

Hello Zsolt !
Please do you what are the option in the question.
I think if the question refer to roman numbers that 'X' stand for 10.

11 posts

When asked ... How do I make money? in Compensation #Compensation #Team Building

5 days ago

This is great and wonderful explanations about how SFI program works, the post contents a lot of vital information that are really useful to me and my downline.
Thanks Brenda! for sharing with us, I love the post and I have already bookmark it, I think it will necessary for me to share this with my team in order them to see what lied ahead of them, what they need to do in order to earn cool coomissions in SFI business.

6 posts

EZ Express in Miscellaneous #Eager Zebra #TCredits #TripleClicks

5 days ago

Due to this info, you can finish all your 4 EZ Express per day after you’ve reached your daily or weekly play or win limit.

8 posts

What's My Duty, What else is left? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Rewardical #Team Building

6 days ago

Hello
Have you check this link and see if you have read it or you missed the announcement, www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=92
You should try to check the launchedpad lesson again.

365 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Birendra Krishna Nag! in Recognition

6 days ago

Champion Birendra Krishna Nag!

29 posts

The Unlimited BENEFITS of the Rewardical System in Miscellaneous #ECA #Rewardical

6 days ago

This is a really great and wonderful illustrations about Rewardicals, there is really a great benefits that going to empowered us all in order to builds our solid business.
I just want correct the TCredit when you exchange your Rewardicals to TC, I do believe that 77RW=1TCredit not 78RW.

77rewardicals=1tcredit
10,000rewardicals=129Tcredit!
imagine what you can do with that. Insight is needed here. You can build it via games or via winning auction TC credits.
With 129tcredit, you get MRP=TC products=TC sales via mobile marketing when your product reaches you=commission and earning and requalifying without investment.

Thanks for this great explanation about Rewardicals.

7 posts

Today's business Quiz in Miscellaneous #Contests #Team Building

7 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)