Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

6x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

13 posts

E365 Champion benefits in Team Building #CSA #E365 #Team Building

19 hours ago

As a E365 champion you are a part of a unique and special group of affiliates. That beautiful plaque with E365 champion written on it makes you feel special. It is not easy achieving the award because you have to generate the MOST VersaPoints in your class for your first year of service. Being in the E365 drawing for the year allows the opportunity to earn CSAs and countless Rewardicals.

9 posts

Make the difference ! in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

1 day ago

That's a wonderful commentary on making a difference. Staying motivated to make a difference. Set your goals and pursue them with everything you have. Your effort will inspire others, particularly your team members.

14 posts

Go Forward in Marketing #Getting Started #Sales #Team Building

1 day ago

You're right Randy it's important to go forward and build your team. Set your goals and pursue them as you encourage your team members.

25 posts

Great little feature added in Miscellaneous #Rewardical #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

2 days ago

Yes Damian, Mr. Gery is wonderful and his leadership has made working in SFIMG a wonderful opportunity. He's ALWAYS looking for ways to encourage us to do well. Thank God Mr. Gery!

22 posts

Does the status EA disappear if I cant reach1500 vp in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

2 days ago

You will eventually get the 1,500 VersaPoints some time this month. Don't lose hope in getting those VersaPoints. You've only been here since October 2018 and you're doing fine. You will be successful!

11 posts

First steps in Team Building #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

3 days ago

You shouldn't be afraid to give your PSA with new information. He will probably go to the Forum to be further informed. I'm sure that situation will work out.

8 posts

Transfer Rewardical in Team Building #Rewardical #Team Building

3 days ago

Rewardicals are not transferable to a PSA.

118 posts

Powerful new Starter Incentives program is here! in SFI News #Team Building

4 days ago

Another wonderful gift to all affiliates.

6 posts

My Goals & Plans For 2019 in Miscellaneous #PSA #Team Building

5 days ago

Looks like you have it together. You re fortunate to have a PSA BTL. That's a wonderful accomplishment! A lot of us are BTLs but we can't get or find that elusive PSA BTL.

19 posts

New Signups Asking For Money in Team Building #Sponsor #Team Building

5 days ago

What's so unusual about that? Your PSA appears to be aggressive because he or she has been observing your activity. Continue to encourage him/her to be active AND keep being the Team Leader that you are. Something good could happen!

45 posts

Something about the forum in Suggestion Box

6 days ago

I'm confused! Why you want those Forum sites? Them being where they are can benefit others.

12 posts

My Active PSA..Part 2 in Team Building #Sponsor #Team Building

6 days ago

You must have gotten that PSA from some place special. I'm just playing. I'm happy that you've got an ACTIVE PSA who communicates. Feel blessed!

17 posts

Just keep going in Miscellaneous

8 days ago

You're a wonderful team effort even with your accident. That's an example we all can follow.

24 posts

Why Are We Here? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Team Building

8 days ago

That was delightful commentary on "why are you here"? There is so many opportunities for elevating. Plus, you can encourage your team members.

4 posts

The crucial role of setting goals in the business in Team Building #Compensation #Marketing #Team Building

10 days ago

Wonderful illustration and commentary on goal setting! This is especially designed for new affiliates who want to improve their situation.

13 posts

Hidden Games: Anyone else experiencing this? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

10 days ago

I think you need to relax with the Hidden game. All l try to do is SPELL everything word correctly. The foxes will come and go.

13 posts

Are You Real? in Miscellaneous #Leadership

10 days ago

You better believe lm for real! I'm sure that there's a lot of affiliates that feels the same way. Everyday we are challenged to do our best to build and encourage our team members to be productive.

15 posts

What is the best way to use the hard earned Rewardicals? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Rewardical

11 days ago

Welcome back to the SFIMG system! It's good to have you back. What do you want to do with them? I would redeem them immediately because it will increase your rank.

18 posts

Is this another new thing? in Getting Started #Leadership

12 days ago

Every month ALL affiliates face the challenge of requalifying for your particular status. As soon as you requalify your situation WILL improve.

7 posts

Rewardicals is here to Stay, Rule & Support - You & Me-Part2 in Compensation #Compensation #Rewardical #TripleClicks

13 days ago

Rewardicals are the BEST thing to happen here at SFIMG because they help determine your rank when they are exchanged for VersaPoints. Some Affiliates like to hold on to them but l choose to redeem them for VersaPoints.

12 posts

It would be nice to see something from Nascar in the games this year. in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra

13 days ago

That's a wonderful suggestion! Maybe it will happen. Keep suggesting it.

15 posts

Where to get more VersaPoints? in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

13 days ago

You can get more VersaPoints by doing the "do-it" list for 10VersaPoints daily and complete the lessons in Launch pad and buy the 125 TCredits/1,500VersaPoints package to become a Executive Affiliate. You just started on January 6th so that's a great way to get started.
Everyday come to the Forum and get valuable information to help you to function.

16 posts

Best way to make quick cash! in Marketing #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

14 days ago

I'm all ready to make "quick money"! No such thing as a making quick money, no disrespect Sir. We've got to WORK for the money and build your team and then there will be more hands teaching for it.

37 posts

I'm missing the appreciation. LOL in Ask Gery

14 days ago

Congratulations Gene, l don't want you to feel left out. I hope you're having a great day. My day has been wonderful!

13 posts

VP awarded towards RANK in Suggestion Box #Leadership #VersaPoints

14 days ago

You need to relax. It looks like you're going to requalify this month to be an Executive Affiliate again. I think you're going to be fine. Who knows what the rest of the month will bring.