Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
William H.

United States

E365 Champion

1 post

Ivo Mikulic For requalifing as EA! in Recognition

15 days ago

Congratulations to PSA Ivo Mikulic For requalifing as EA!

21 posts

I would like to see a new badge in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra

15 days ago

I agree, I always try for the three flushes. That's worth 1350 every time and a continuation of my streak.

10 posts

I received this email today in VersaPoints #Getting Started #Leadership

16 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

16 posts

Do you think SFI company is change my and my family life with in economical growth? in Miscellaneous

17 days ago

Hi Ermias,
To be very truthful with you, if you will take the time and learn what is available to you, learn all that SFI will freely give you , spend the time working and experimenting, you will find out that you are the one changing your family life with economical growth. SFI is a tool and like any other tool, it's main job is to assist you in accomplishing change in you and your family's life. And like any tool, you have to learn how to use it.

Now a big difference between other tools and SFI, everything you need to learn about SFI and how to use it is located right here in your homepage and if you can't find the answer, there are a few thousand or so other affiliates out there just chomping at the bit to pass on their knowledge. So to answer your question, it is up to you whether SFI can change your family's economic standing. Do your daily work, listen to those who've been around for awhile and the answer is yes.

Respectfully;
William Hemmelgarn

28 posts

Horror in Guatemala in Miscellaneous

17 days ago

Just saw the news article about Guatemala. Having lived around Volcanoes a couple of times, I understand what can happen when they literally blow their top. We send prayers from here and pray the all in the path find their way to safety.

William Hemmelgarn

10 posts

My first Genealogy post sent for the first of the month. in Team Building #PSA #Sales #Team Building

20 days ago

Now that is a quick, simple post to bring up as my first for today. Thank you, Maree from one of your usual worthwhile posts.

21 posts

Another Redeem Rewardical Tokens Option in Suggestion Box #Compensation #Rewardical

26 days ago

I see your point but if I have a considerable amount of RT and it happens that I'm going to die and wont be able to stay with SFI?

Sorry, Manuel but I see no logical reason for your explanation of thinking you're about to die. I just finished my second heart bypass surgery at the tender age of 74. I know I'm close to being dead but I also know that I'm working to give my family and loved ones to remember me by in the future. One of the things that enticed me to research this SFI thing was the fact that it could be passed on to my family. Not one of the jobs I worked at over the years ever promised that nor did they ever even consider it.

16 posts

Have you logged into your SFI account today? in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

29 days ago

Hello Prbhakar,

Short, simple, and straight to the point. Have borrowed it to use at a future time. Thank you.

William Hemmelgarn

30 posts

Paid or free advert? in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

I would say that would depend on what you use for requirements for being successful. Do you count only signed up
affiliates or purchasing clients? Or are you using price per successful advertisement? Ask Capt. Kirk how the free advertising goes for affiliates.

2 posts

Congratulations CSA Oboerhiri Ojenikoh for Requalifying EA in Recognition

about 1 month ago

CSA Oboerhiri Ojenikoh has requalified as EA!

14 posts

I've Got A Special Announcement - They Lied! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Reminds me of what my 'Ol Pappy used to say all the time: "If you think you can or Think you can't, You are right."

William H.

19 posts

The price of PSA's appear to be sky rocketing! in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #PSA

about 1 month ago

I have no plans about leaving SFI and in fact plan to be around when Tommie becomes Crown Team Leader and plan on joining him.

No such rank as "Crown" TL and seriously doubt there ever will be one...

Don't tell Tommie that.

19 posts

The price of PSA's appear to be sky rocketing! in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #PSA

about 1 month ago

Guess I should have put this post somewhere else. I have no plans about leaving SFI and in fact plan to be around when Tommie becomes Crown Team Leader and plan on joining him. Probably should have put price of PSA's in bold letters and people would have noticed the humor.

19 posts

about 1 month ago

Not really sure I can afford to stay in SFI since the price of PSA's appear to be sky rocketing. Just had to pay almost .04 cents apiece for 25 PSA's.

Don't you just love a company that almost pays you to become successful?

And in case you are wondering where the deal was, it was a Pricebender auction.

17 posts

Starting The Day Off As A Duck or an Eagle??? Your Choice!!! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

"stop complaining"

When you see others who are quacking like a duck, advise/guide them to join you in your soaring like an eagle flight.

Every one in all of our Marketing Businesses should stop quacking like ducks and start soaring like eagles. Will you?

Be that smooth sailing Eagle soaring above the competition.

Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Have a great day, Mr. Bruce!/;-)

Ria

Love it, Ria.

William H.

16 posts

Class inactivity. in Getting Started #CSA

about 1 month ago

In my class there were no more than about 10 people that remained pretty active the whole year. There was one person that remained very close and got ahead of me a couple of times, I believe but as otherwise posted, just remember average figures for active personnel is somewhere around 2% or so. So just keep working and you could be the champion of your class. Plaque looks great and the satisfaction makes the work worthwhile.

William Hemmelgarn

16 posts

rewardable in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #PSA #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

Make sure you spend at least a TCredit in each game.

William Hemmelgarn

2 posts

PSA Ivo Mikulic has requalified as EA! in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Congratulations, Ivo Mikulic on your requalification as Executive Affiliate.

13 posts

There Can Be An Easier Road To The Top!!! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Thank you, Bruce. To Paraphrase, "If you think you can or think you can't, you are right". It's up to you and no one else what you think about this business. You have to make the decision about it. The problem with too may people today s they want everybody else to tell them "Who, What, Where and How" to live their life, including the financial control. When we decide for ourselves how our live should go, it becomes a lot easier to be a success.

8 posts

Station HMWIP-FM Is Your Prospect's Radio Station!!! in Getting Started #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Hi Stephen,
I do believe that what Bruce is referring to is the advertising you use to send out to or tell others about SFI. The actual words or ideas will usually be different for different people. Just as people like different color or different brand of cars, different words and ideas will strike the fancy of different people. Just Like I would rather have a Dodge Dakota Pickup than a Chevrolet Camaro, somebody else will have it the other way around. That's what you have to look at in your advertising.

William H.

269 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion William Hemmelgarn! in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Thank you so very much to all who posted. It was not something I started out to do, especially since I was way behind after the first couple of months. Then I figured out my AD's, got a driving force with an affiliate that kept pushing me, accidentally hit STL long before I had planned it, decided that no matter what that badge said, I was at least a STL and was going to make it every month. Guess nobody else in my class wanted to be STL. Thank goodness. Again, Many thanks to Y'all.

William Hemmelgarn

25 posts

Launchpad-Affiliate Center in Suggestion Box #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Why not just click on the little house or "Home" right underneath there? Which by the way was a Biz Quiz question and Answer a short while ago.

13 posts

JMT Gateway with KC,is it possible? in Marketing #Marketing

about 1 month ago

"WordPress and Simplesite are both amazing, but they have different features that i love. But my problem with them, is some of my ad's working great with SS and not on WP. And some ad's works great with WP also not on SS. (Silly) /;-("

After working some thirty years as a Field Service Engineer or a Computer Tech or whatever the employer marketed us as, we had developed an answer to these types of problems, which was "Inherent instability of design characteristics".

William Hemmelgarn

39 posts

Success for the whole life not for a month or two in Team Building

about 1 month ago

Congratulations to Y'all, Mirjana & Igor C. There will be a day when I will also be there and I will remember this day which gave me an added impetus for enjoying my daily tasks. You have my respect.

William H.