Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

2x SUPPORT
William H.

United States

E365 Champion

38 posts

Pending Loss of CSAs Notification in Suggestion Box #CSA

15 hours ago

Never thought about this particular procedure before but wouldn't it be a great thing for a "Super Sponsor" or forward looking Team Leader to send those messages in an appropriate time line as a friendly reminder to their Affiliates. Just might give Affiliates a better idea about how their sponsor and or co-sponsor is able to help them.

4 posts

Congratulations Ivo Mikulic in Recognition

1 day ago

Congratulations: Ivo Mikulic for re-qualifying as Executive Affiliate.

4 posts

If You Truly Want To $ucceed You Have Joined The Best! in Team Building #Team Building

2 days ago

Always glad to read your posts, Bruce. Reminds me of a time when I was working with a former VP AT&T. He was our sales manager and my superior while I was his service department. He would always add a humorous remark near the end of his presentation, in our case telling us the best way to sell a puppy was to send it home for a couple of weeks.

While it was a break in the seriousness of our meetings, it tied everything together and made sure we would remember what he said.

A lot of words, Bruce. They are all to say thank you for your timely, educational and always giving us a little laugh with your posts.

21 posts

All In. Go All The Way. in Getting Started #Compensation #Contests #Getting Started

7 days ago

Thank you, George. Wonderful post to contemplate this beginning of the year. Like it enough to creatively acquire it for further posting. Hope you do not mind.

13 posts

ASTRO AUCTION in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

11 days ago

Congratulations. The first actual answer to the question other than where to look for answers.

3 posts

Congratulations, Philip Steadman on qualifying as EA. in Recognition

11 days ago

Good news! One of your co-sponsored affiliates just achieved executive (EA) status:

Philip Steadman

Congratulations, Philip.

20 posts

I Think I Outfoxed The Foxes! in Recognition #Eager Zebra #Rewardical

12 days ago

Congratulations, Kelly. Also love this game. Helps with my spelling greatly.

14 posts

With 3,010 total VPs for December, why am I a EA? in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

18 days ago

To Insure I do not miss EA and/or not wanting to lose the Executive Speedster Badge, I have placed "TCredits - 125 pack (SFI Affiliates Only) #212474" as an Auto Delivery on the first day of every month.

William Hemmelgarn

35 posts

Be alert!! PayPal phishing and scam doing its rounds again. in Miscellaneous

19 days ago

Notice the very evident misspelling in the from section: From: services@papyaal.com

2 posts

Congratulations, Ivo Mikulic. Your Persistence keeps paying off. in Recognition

21 days ago

Congratulations Ivo Mikulic on Qualifying as Executive Affiliate again.
William Hemmelgarn

1 post

Congratulations CSA Oboerhiri Ojenikoh has requalified as EA! in Recognition

25 days ago

Congratulations, Oboerhiri Ojenikoh. You have requalified as Executive Affiliate once again.

8 posts

brain sprint in Eager Zebra

26 days ago

Thirty years in the computer industry has shown me that there are sometimes problems that defy logic both in definition and why or when they are caused. The definition of these problems was defined as "Inherent Instability of Design Characteristics". These problems need to be referred to those who are responsible for repairing them so they can run all the tests required (whether known or newly designed) to ferret out the problem. There are just too many variables in our systems to say there is one answer to any problem.

I once had a customer with a system that quit every day at 5:00. Everything in system was replaced, it was moved, a different operator was assigned to it and finally, the customer trashed the system since no body could fix it. One never knows what will happen in the long run until everything has been tried.

As for Hidden, I play it everyday and have never had any problem with it except for giving it some wrong (Mostly dumb mistakes on my part) answers.

24 posts

Soonerflash Christmas Eve in Just For Fun

26 days ago

To tell the truth, I still have my web feet from being a natural born Oregonian, so will root for the Ducks but as I believe I grew up in Alaska, I would never root for a team from the Second largest state.

29 posts

Is Hard Work Necessary To $uceed??? in Getting Started #Getting Started

27 days ago

Our Christmas will be starting in a few hours as we gather with our children, grand and great grand children. We'll be thinking of all those who are starting their days at the same time and will say a prayer for all. Will be remembering all our fellow SFI members and wishing them the best of times with their families and friends, gathering strength and energy to finish out the year and hit the ground running for next year.

24 posts

27 days ago

Not what you thought. I still remember back when I was in high school and Oklahoma had the record for the longest win streaks in College football. Had thoughts of attending at the time, especially since I have family in the Tulsa area, but everybody's second favorite Uncle had other plans for me. Had to spend a couple of years in Va. Beach going to school, couple of years helping some civilians build a submarine and then more school and lengthy stay in Hawaii. By the time he let me go and I was capable of deciding where I wanted to go,I was married, had a young child and was putting the education he gave to me as a field service engineer. I will still stand behind Oklahoma (Unless they happen to be playing Oregon) but that's another story.

24 posts

28 days ago

Had a comment to send about the Sooners but decided since it was Christmas, I wouldn't give Y'all a hard time.

10 posts

I am not saying, "Catch me, if you can." in Miscellaneous #Contests #TCredits

28 days ago

Looks as if you have received your first Christmas present. At least according to our time here, it is still not Christmas yet. We're just hanging around, listening for the hooves and bells to hit our roofs and the jolly old manto clamor down the chimney.
And no matter when it happens, Merry Christmas to you, your family and friends.

William Hemmelgarn.

26 posts

Merry Christmas in Recognition

28 days ago

Thank you very much, Sir and wishes for the Merriest of Christmas's to you and everybody else who celebrates it. To those who celebrate another, here's to your celebration. Pray that there will be peace during this time and all will share the love of their families and friends.

41 posts

Pesimist vs Optimist in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Sponsor

29 days ago

I don't really know where I fall because I have never, ever seen a glass that was half empty or half full. Every glass or container I have ever seen has been completely full of something, whether it was one item or a mixture of more than one item.

William Hemmelgarn

22 posts

Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for the Festive Season in Recognition #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi Antony,
Thank you for your Spirit recipe and wishes. We are heading North to visit our family and celebrate Christmas with them. Guaranteed that this recipe will be shared with all our Yankee family members and friends.

William Hemmelgarn

7 posts

Learn How To Ask Questions From The Greatest Manual Ever!!! in Marketing #Marketing

about 1 month ago

Along the same line, a book that was recommended to me when I was a youngster learning sales, was titled (I believe) "The Greatest Salesman." Not completely sure of title but it was written by Oz Mandingo. His teachings were along the same lines as Jesus and have been followed by many successful sales people. He has a newer book, however I do not know it's name.

14 posts

AA and PB Streaks in Ask Gery #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Skippy always has been and will always be the best. Right out of the jar, just like my Dad used to and I always will.

11 posts

Second Home CSAs in Getting Started #CSA #Getting Started #Team Building

about 1 month ago

According to The following post, They are given somewhere around the 15th of the month:

www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=34287&referrer=search

William Hemmelgarn

26 posts

How To Reply To An E-Mail Or Post That Upsets You!!! in Marketing #Marketing

about 1 month ago

I have used this approach before when I was upset about something. However, I usually threw the first answer away after re-reading the original post.