Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

2x SUPPORT
William H.

United States

E365 Champion

57 posts

Time to say goodbye in Miscellaneous

10 hours ago

There is not a whole lot more I can say that has not been said by everybody else but SFI is losing a wonderful representative with you leaving time. I wish you the best in your endeavors and send prayers that you are blessed mightily in your new position.

Respectfully;
Silver Team Leader
William Hemmelgarn

24 posts

Do Affiliates Really Need The Forum??? in Getting Started #Getting Started

1 day ago

One of the first things I do after logging every day is to review forum posts. The experience of members who have been here longer than I have is nothing to be sneezed at. I appreciate every tidbit of info I get plus I get to let others on my team know what's going on with the other members. There will always be those strange things that happen which leave you perplexed but somewhere, somebody has already experienced it and people are always ready to share the necessary info.

William Hemmelgarn

2 posts

Congratulations Dinesh Sharma for qualifying at EA. in Recognition

2 days ago

Congratulations to Dinesh Sharma as he qualifies at Executive Affiliate.

3 posts

Congratulations CSA Oboerhiri Ojenikoh has requalified as EA! in Recognition

23 days ago

CSA Oboerhiri Ojenikoh has requalified as EA!

7 posts

The last 5 days of the month in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Getting Started #Team Building

26 days ago

Assist any Affiliate who is eager to gain enough to advance or maintain standing.

William Hemmelgarn
Silver Team Leader*

27 posts

SPECIAL FLASH DEAL to grow your team! in SFI News #CSA #Team Building

29 days ago

Not sold out that much. I just got my bunch. And a great big thank you to Gery for promoting this bonanza.

20 posts

A Friendly Warning To All Safelist Users in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Anytime I get a email from Paypal saying anything about my account being off in anyway, I immediately forward it to Spoof@Paypal.com and the erase it.

16 posts

become STL in Team Building

about 1 month ago

I have hit STL for a bunch of months now with 4000 VP, 3 or more PSA's and only one BTL. Somewhere definitions do not seem to match.

4 posts

Biz Quiz WINNER Badge? in Suggestion Box #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

That is the badge we get for answering the Biz Quiz correctly. The color of it's trim is determined by how many correct answers you have and if you have a B average or better on your answers, it will show on the badge. You can miss a correct answer one day but you will have to have a correct answer the next day.

5 posts

July sure was great but August is going amazingly great. in Team Building #PSA #Sales #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Think I'm going to have to agree with you:

You won: 5 Moves, 1,330 Rewardicals, 100 VP
Plus I also won the AA which was a S Builder Coop. Love these new auctions.

William Hemmelgarn
Silver Team Leader*

24 posts

The Post I Did Not Post on 8/1/18 - To Glicy P. in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

One of the first things I put on the plus side of the ledger when I was researching SFI and trying to make up my mind as to whether I should join was the sense of family and caring seen on the pages of the forum in posts between fellow affiliates. In the 40 some odd years I worked in a few of the "normal" businesses after leaving military service, I have worked for businesses with any where from a couple of employees to thousands and more. However I have never seen the sense caring, sense of family, or platform of support as shown amongst the affiliates in these posts. It is no wonder that SFI keeps growing and growing.

William Hemmelgarn
Silver Team Leader*

15 posts

Great start in Recognition #Contests

about 1 month ago

Going to have to agree with you. Think it must be the month of August. I logged in to see over 2300 rewardicals from the monthly Rewardical sharing program. Really going to have to work my mind figuring out how to efficiently dispose of them. Thank you Gery for all your new programs.

2 posts

Oboerhiri Ojenikoh is now a BTL! in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Good news! One of your CSAs has just qualified as a Bronze Team Leader (BTL):
Oboerhiri Ojenikoh

24 posts

new program for avatar in Suggestion Box

2 months ago

I had the same problem when I first started and found out it probably was due to my email. I was using either a hotmail.com or outlook.com email, Don't remember which ( sorry too long ago), and had problems with password at the same time. Was recommended that I change to GMail and that solved both avatar and password problems.

16 posts

Start Giving More Appreciation - Others Are Worthy Of It! in Getting Started #Getting Started

2 months ago

Thank you, Bruce. Been looking forward to any and all posts from you in the forum for quite some time. Your wordds are filled with wisdom and very practical advice. Your 'little' note you slipped in about Glicy could also be attached to you. You have been blessed with a rare wisdom and my wish is that there were more people like you running around.

William Hemmelgarn
Silver Team Leader*

14 posts

Before You Try To Re-Invent The Wheel - Listen With Both Ears!!! in Getting Started #Getting Started

3 months ago

Thank you Bruce for a necessary message that has been waiting a long time to be posted.

William Hemmelgarn

1 post

Ivo Mikulic For requalifing as EA! in Recognition

4 months ago

Congratulations to PSA Ivo Mikulic For requalifing as EA!

21 posts

I would like to see a new badge in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra

4 months ago

I agree, I always try for the three flushes. That's worth 1350 every time and a continuation of my streak.

10 posts

I received this email today in VersaPoints #Getting Started #Leadership

4 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

16 posts

Do you think SFI company is change my and my family life with in economical growth? in Miscellaneous

4 months ago

Hi Ermias,
To be very truthful with you, if you will take the time and learn what is available to you, learn all that SFI will freely give you , spend the time working and experimenting, you will find out that you are the one changing your family life with economical growth. SFI is a tool and like any other tool, it's main job is to assist you in accomplishing change in you and your family's life. And like any tool, you have to learn how to use it.

Now a big difference between other tools and SFI, everything you need to learn about SFI and how to use it is located right here in your homepage and if you can't find the answer, there are a few thousand or so other affiliates out there just chomping at the bit to pass on their knowledge. So to answer your question, it is up to you whether SFI can change your family's economic standing. Do your daily work, listen to those who've been around for awhile and the answer is yes.

Respectfully;
William Hemmelgarn

28 posts

Horror in Guatemala in Miscellaneous

4 months ago

Just saw the news article about Guatemala. Having lived around Volcanoes a couple of times, I understand what can happen when they literally blow their top. We send prayers from here and pray the all in the path find their way to safety.

William Hemmelgarn

10 posts

My first Genealogy post sent for the first of the month. in Team Building #PSA #Sales #Team Building

4 months ago

Now that is a quick, simple post to bring up as my first for today. Thank you, Maree from one of your usual worthwhile posts.

21 posts

Another Redeem Rewardical Tokens Option in Suggestion Box #Compensation #Rewardical

4 months ago

Sorry, Manuel but I see no logical reason for your explanation of thinking you're about to die. I just finished my second heart bypass surgery at the tender age of 74. I know I'm close to being dead but I also know that I'm working to give my family and loved ones to remember me by in the future. One of the things that enticed me to research this SFI thing was the fact that it could be passed on to my family. Not one of the jobs I worked at over the years ever promised that nor did they ever even consider it.