Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

2x SUPPORT
William H.

United States

E365 Champion

14 posts

Can SFI time be put on the sfimg.com log in page? in Suggestion Box #Sponsor #Team Building

2 days ago

If you hold your cursor on the time shown in the Affiliate Center, does it show official SFI Time? Mine does but I am in the same time zone anyway.

36 posts

Taking Care of You, Stress a Silent Killer of Success in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Sponsor

3 days ago

Hi Andy;

Thank you for sharing your situation with the rest of your friends and acquaintances. Some times it seems as if we are all alone in our various endeavors except for our closest friends and family members. One of the things that drew me to SFI was the appearance of being and acting like a big family instead of a robotic, uncaring business entity. I know of the hazards of not really taking care of our health or trying to and finding out we're not as healthy as we thought. In 2000 I had a triple bypass surgery which in and of itself wasn't too bad.

While I was in hospital waiting for Surgeon, I kept hearing that these bypasses usually lasted 10 to 15 years. So when 15 years came around, I started to ask questions. I got lots of answers, mostly of the kind that seemed to be just placating, "Oh, don't worry. These bypasses will usually last 15, 20 years or even a lifetime". Of course when one of them goes, that would be a lifetime. To make a long story short, finally a Doctor did some tests and sure enough, one of my bypassed arteries had become blocked again. So I got my second bypass, right after Thanksgiving last year.

No problem, just impatience because I had to stay away from SFI for awhile. But I know that I may have to do this again but I will try as best I can to make sure it takes quite awhile.

4 posts

Congratulations: Bridgett Irving in Recognition

3 days ago

Congratulations on Requalifying as EA: Bridgett Irving.

6 posts

Love this message appearing so early in the day. in Inspiration/Testimonials

6 days ago

Came in just as the day turned from yesterday to today.

Good news--you were a winner in the latest E365 Daily Drawing*!

You won: 25 Rewardicals

William Hemmelgarn
(Moved to appropriate topic - moderator)

4 posts

Octobers commissions/ just a reminder in Compensation #Compensation

6 days ago

Did not know there was a streak badge for AA. If you do your planning correctly, you should not run out of TCredits in the first 10 to 12 days of the month.

William Hemmelgarn

10 posts

Getting Started in the Right Way ! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #VersaPoints

6 days ago

You are correct in this being a great contest. However, it has been available for quite awhile. I joined in May of 2017 and worked very hard to make sure that plaque now hangs on my office wall.

William Hemmelgarn

21 posts

To all who didn't know or to future E365Champions in Miscellaneous #Contests #E365 #VersaPoints

9 days ago

I didn't keep my order form but I'm quite sure I did not pay any shipping or tax on my plaque either

2 posts

Downloading Genealogy in Ask Gery

13 days ago

Back when I started, last year, I seem to remember being able to download my genealogy. It was stopped and I wonder if there was a reason that it could not be started again.
Thank you for your time.

William Hemmelgarn

(Email address removed per Forum policy - moderator)

48 posts

Hello SFI ROCKS!!! in Miscellaneous

14 days ago

Guess I better add my 2 cents here. Not yet Halloween but I wish Y'all a good one anyway. Interesting column, even had to study all the way through instead of skimming. Thank Y'all for the grins and giggles.

William (Tony) Hemmelgarn

6 posts

Success in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Sponsor

15 days ago

Hello Kimberly. Thank you so very much for your informative post. It seems to be placed, at least in my forum, right after Bruce H.'s very enlightening post on watch your talk and actions. Could not think of a better pairing of two perfectly logical posts that should be in the mind of at least any business person, let alone an internet marketer. The mindset of a prospective customer, affiliate, member can sometimes be very fragile but if one is careful, many beneficial relationships can be built.

William Hemmelgarn
Silver Team Leader

2 posts

Congratulatons, Ivo Mikulic. in Recognition

15 days ago

Congratulations, Ivo Mikulic. Once again, qualifying as Bronze Team Leader.

11 posts

Don't be scared by all the information here in Getting Started #Getting Started

19 days ago

Beautiful start, Stephen. Very simple, educational and intriguing message. First thought says that should elicit many responses.

William Hemmelgarn
Silver Team Leader*

17 posts

My first 10000 Points and 250 RT in Hidden Game in Recognition #Rewardical

19 days ago

Congratulations Bijesh. You've given many of us a huge target to aim for.

1 post

CSA Michael Dest on requalifing as EA! in Recognition

21 days ago

Congratulations to CSA Michael Dest on requalifiing as EA!

9 posts

Communication with affiliates and "first impression" in Team Building #Team Building

22 days ago

Very nice observation, Radmila. Theses are all points of etiquette that was drummed into me as a child while on the way to growing into a considerate Human Being. What is really nice is that these 5 actions also determine our road through life in general.

10 posts

Great Day in Recognition

24 days ago

Thank you, Bridgett. I'm praying that I can return that remark to you before too long.

10 posts

Sorry, You Can't Eliminate All Risks!!! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing

24 days ago

While we can not cover all risks and try to prevent them from happening, by going through all our learning materials and gaining a good stable platform to build our business upon. That way, no matter what happens, we will have a pretty good idea about where we need to go, what we need to do or people to ask for advice in order to block problems, grease any squeaky wheels and generally make our trips seem like down hill runs.

10 posts

Great Day in Recognition

25 days ago

Logged in to find following goodies:
PRIZES I WON:
5 Clues for HIDDEN
5 Matches for Zackjack/Grandmaster Poker
5 Moves for Grandmaster Poker
625 Rewardicals

Oh, yeah. Forgot to mention I won my first AA for SFI Team Leader License Plate Frame. Didn't get Pick the Bid even though I used my Bid. Oh, well. Guess we can't expect everything. Love this game.

William Hemmelgarn

44 posts

How I made it to GTL in Miscellaneous #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

28 days ago

Only one question, how do you recruit PRM's for somebody else?

William Hemmelgarn
Silver Team leader *

14 posts

Sluggish Computer! in Miscellaneous

28 days ago

Hi Mohammed,
The best Programs I have ever used for cleaning and Anti Malware are all from IO Bit. They are free or billable, depending upon how much you want to do and whether you want auto runs or manual. The other thing that you might want to do is once in a while, completely shutdown your laptop. Windows has always had a tendency to build up junk and processes that only go away if computer is completely shut down then turned back on. I don't know about on a laptop but I know that if you were having the problem on a desktop, then after you turn the power off, you should remove the power plug, turn the computer back on, then make sure you still have it turned off, go ahead and plug it back in and try powering it back on.

I don't know why this works but I've cure quite a few strange problems on my desktop this way.

21 posts

Are You Content On Where You Stand Right Now??? in Getting Started #Getting Started

28 days ago

Something one should always consider when looking at that different shade of green on the other side of the fence, it still has to be taken care of, may (That word usually is "is" brand new and needs more work than you are doing right now and probably is sitting on a pile of fertilizer of some sort.

William Hemmelgarn
Silver Team Leader*

10 posts

Tending Your Garden Or Business in Miscellaneous

28 days ago

Very interesting post, especially since it happened to be the first I opened as I logged in for my daily weeding, watering and general tending of my garden (Business). I have never thought abut my business in this manner but it makes so much sense, I do not understand why it hasn't been said before. Guess it had to be left to the inspirational mind of a SFI Affiliate. Thank you, Agnes.

10 posts

Winners Are The Ones Who ThinkThey Can Win!!! in Getting Started #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

I have a problem with the word "Think." Would rather say "Believe." When I sign emails and messages to Affiliates (both present and future) I always sign "Silver Team Leader*" because I hit that position not long after I decided to get serious about this business and just because I have not yet hit that level again, that does not mean I believe I am not a Silver Team Leader.

William Hemmelgarn
Silver Team Leader*

14 posts

Staying power needed in Getting Started #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Let me start by admitting that I may be a little dense in my older age, but I don't understand this post. Mostly the " put your movers list on 25". Are you suggesting selecting 25 affiliates at a time? Maybe I'm not as dense I thought.

Anyway, on the time limit for the NMP, I did not buy one because by the time I knew they were available, either the time was over or my finances at the time decided they wanted me to wait till it was too late. You have a great idea in staking your new comers but if you can, would you explain how you do it. Do you use a Gift Certificate and how do you make sure that it is used for a NMP? I have another question but will do a little research before I ask it. Don't want to lose my lack of denseness again.

William Hemmelgarn
Silver Team Leader in Disguise

13 posts

Are there any benefits for setting up Auto-Delivery processing date on the first day of the month? in Miscellaneous #Auto-Delivery #Compensation #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

If the Delivery is enough, it will qualify yourself instantly for all awards and benefits. I have my delivery set up so circumstances do keep me from qualifying for at least EA.