Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

5x SUPPORT
Jan G.

United States

12 posts

Removal of Welcome Letter option from CSA Snapshot in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

23 hours ago

As an affiliate, a few months past a year, I never got the significance of the co-sponsor's role. That position is the reason, I did not rank up to EA in the 1st 90 days of my own affiliation. I could not rate the co-sponsor because they failed to keep active, in the beginning of my association here. Other rapid changes occurred; thus, I just promote two game leagues, just to keep active here.

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

7 posts

Problem with zackjack in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TCredits #TripleClicks

2 days ago

I too, have been experiencing Eager Zebra game loads, in the latter two weeks ... it is not the site in my case; it is the ISP for my home office ... I have to access via my mobile service (a different ISP) & it works well

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

5 posts

Just not to DREAM , But Work Hard Consistently. Consistency Pays in Getting Started

3 days ago

Congratulations on your EA ranking Amar!

I have yet to do that …

... do you have a different plan to re-qualify for EA or will you do the same as you did to rank up?

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

6 posts

Challenge Games in Eager Zebra

3 days ago

Excellent Michael!

I rarely take the challenges because, I am promoting two Eager Zebra leagues ...
Time is $MONEY

The most time I spend on this site is priming 10 games in two leagues ...

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

10 posts

Net neutrality is ending and is affectin published sites in Marketing #Marketing #Sales

5 days ago

Thanks Leon;

Radio broadcasting license is in my near future, I have been publishing my own web sites since 2005.

... just sharing this posts for those who have been publishing his/her own web site(s)
... am not sure how this affects affiliate 'hosted' sites

10 posts

Net neutrality is ending and is affectin published sites in Marketing #Marketing #Sales

6 days ago

If you publish your own web site(s), the ending of net neutrality is already affecting your site(s) hits.

In the latter week, my published sites no longer instantly loads; shows in BING search engine; however is re-directed …
... I personally do not blame everything on the ending of 'net neutrality' some is to be blamed on 'internet service provider'

‘Net neutrality’ is ending. Here’s how your internet use could change

Read more: www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/net-neutrality-is-ending-heres-how-your-internet-use-could-change

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

8 posts

A2A (affiliate to affiliate) button added to growth page in Suggestion Box

6 days ago

I see you are a new SFI Team Member Carla!

Welcome to your 'self-employment' venture ...

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

19 posts

Can somebody shed some light on this please... in Miscellaneous #PSA

7 days ago

One of my PSAs was locked of his account. It just so happens we are members in another social community; that's where I recruited 3 PSAs in my 1st year ...

... when he couldn't get back in, I slowed down on recruiting to just learn about SFI and read forum comments from affiliates who have been active for at least five years ...

... hope this delimma/glitch will be resolved

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

The "dilemma" , as you call it, is that there are a lot of cheaters out there...and ,I'm
afraid we will have to deal with them all the way here in SFI...or wherever else on
the internet.

And...no...there is no way to just FIX those problems...SFI...or any other website or
vendor online can just TRY to deal with them as they show up...
But, there is no way to stop them trying again...

Awe sad ... it just so happens, the three PSAs I recruited on line ... we have been community ( will celebrate 20 Years in September 2018) friends for several years, prior to my joining SFI ...

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

19 posts

Can somebody shed some light on this please... in Miscellaneous #PSA

7 days ago

One of my PSAs was locked of his account. It just so happens we are members in another social community; that's where I recruited 3 PSAs in my 1st year ...

... when he couldn't get back in, I slowed down on recruiting to just learn about SFI and read forum comments from affiliates who have been active for at least five years ...

... hope this delimma/glitch will be resolved

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

20 posts

These are the kind of workers that I look for when I post ads... in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

9 days ago

Jan,
I appreciate your go get 'em attitude! It inspires me to do the same.
Do you earn money by promoting the games and starting leagues? I have a league started and have invited team members to it, but have yet to win anyone over. What's your secret to getting league members?
Thank you,
Johnna Ingram

Johnna,

No money is earned owning leagues, it is the potential members' enticement to explore as 'Triple Click Members' ... as you know Affiliates earn when Triple Click members spend ...

The other feature, I like about being commissioner of leagues, there is a board where all players can
* share URLs
* start (participate) discussions

... it is like having your own community/network where the common denominater is playing games & competing with members via ranking as high as one can ... daily

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

20 posts

These are the kind of workers that I look for when I post ads... in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

9 days ago

Thank You for your post Johnna,

I consider myself as a Gery or Bing type, because I have been successfully self-employed since February 2005.

This is just something, I wanted to check out ... last year; am impressed with potential of new programs and the most time I spend on this site is 'priming 10 games' for two leagues, I created

Jan Green

20 posts

10 days ago

Greetings Tommy;

I do not see folks I personally recruited as "workers" ... I see them as people who hired him/herself

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

39 posts

I join yesterday, I need help to get VP in Getting Started #Getting Started #VersaPoints

10 days ago

hmmmm this is odd???????????

Hopefully, this current affiliate will fully develope at least their profile

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

39 posts

I join yesterday, I need help to get VP in Getting Started #Getting Started #VersaPoints

10 days ago

If you have not been contacted by your sponsor ....

Visit short review of earning opportunities!

www.sfimg.com/GettingStarted?section=NEWGS1

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

16 posts

NOT REALIZE HAVING A CO-SPONSOR in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

10 days ago

Keep doing what you have been doing.

When I joined, I was on the self-motivated fast track to EA and my co-sponsor failed to show active, which duped me of my self-motivated opportunity to rank up in my 3rd month, because, I could not RATE THEM ... my goals changed, and now I am just promoting two leagues, I created ...

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

9 posts

Down but not out is much better than quitting in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

14 days ago

You inspire me Earl!

I see you are in your 15th year.

Currently, in my own 2nd year, I am currently promoting two Eager Zebra Leagues ... I do other things besides checking into this site daily ...

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

20 posts

Decisions Desicions in Miscellaneous #E365 #PSA

18 days ago

Congratulations E365 Champion!

I have yet to rank up to EA; have recruiteud 3 PSAs (on my own ... all inactive); inherited over a dozen PSAs from the ones I recruited (currently, all are inactive ... one has checked in within the last 90 days); am promoting two Eager Zebra Leagues (1st one has been active since April 2017 and the current one is pending launch (needing 3 more members) ... just created it, a couple months ago) ...

... based on affiliates who have been active for more than 10 years, I encourage you to stay active and try some of the newly implemented 'earning opportunities' ... I like the Localvantia opportunity, planning to promote that when I rank up to EA (which is pending 6 active PSAs, I personally recruit; am not interested in buying any)

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

13 posts

These have been happening to me recently in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Ebuka,

If your PSA is not in the same time zone as you ... this could be a factor

It should not matter ... communication is established between the two of you (sort of work like forums)
... just respond when you see chat message, then the next time PSA checks in, they can do the same ...

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

4 posts

Global vs Regional vs Country Forum Threads in Getting Started #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

I agree Stephen,

The poster is in isolation for his question, which is common to ALL SFI Affiliates ...

Hopefully one of his fellow countryman(woman) will see your post here and be able to help him out of 'isolation'

or a MODERATOR here can overide to help him ... there

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

25 posts

Is recruitment necessary during the first month of membership? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Marmerto,

I highly recommend recruiting!

Like fishing, every cast is like offering this opportunity to others. In my 1st year on my own, I personally recruited 3 and inherited a dozen roll ups after my three stopped checking in. One of the roll-ups checks in ocassionally ... that beats 'zero' ...

I do not consider this my full-time effort, I work this opportunity, a couple of hours daily ...

Much effort is necessary on your part for You Hired Yourself; thus, should want others to do the same.

The key is ... no matter what ... keep yourself motivated ... daily ....

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

24 posts

Formal Sponsor Are Better Than Present One in Team Building #ECA #Sales

about 1 month ago

Based on your post; you are a returning affiliate.

Congratulations for leveling up to EA in under 30 days.

... just curious ... have you developed your leadership page, in preparation of your #future PSA?

I am at the beginning of my 2nd Year and have been learning the business ... am anticipating sharing a photo of me with Payoneer Card (notified to apply in Jan 2018)

When I share that photo, I expect to soar to EA and beyond ...
My leadership page is ready to inform my #Future PSAs

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

12 posts

To be or not to be in Compensation #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

I agree the tease is too long ...

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

10 posts

Be yourself in Getting Started #Auto-Delivery #Eager Zebra #TCredits

about 1 month ago

I highly agree,

Love my Sponsor for not dictating what I should do. I see my Sponsor's regular posts in Stream.

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen