Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

7x SUPPORT
Jan G.

United States

13 posts

Answer to yesterday's Biz Quiz in Miscellaneous #Contests

1 day ago

I agree Grace,

BIZ QUIZ questions are great reviews and helps me firm my understanding of SFI opportunities.

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

23 posts

How well SFIMG works with mobile platforms? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Sales #Team Building

2 days ago

Yes, mobile phone is how I'm commenting in this forum.

Just enter SFI's URL or you can search sfi login on your cell phone.

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

7 posts

My first ever PSA - where it came from in Marketing #Marketing #PSA #Team Building

10 days ago

Congratulations!

I highly recommend You post a WELCOME TO TEAM SFI, include a link to Your LEADERSHIP BLOG, on the STREAM TAB. If you can upload a photo of Your PSA. They will see Your post every day they turn the tab GREEN.

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

8 posts

Critical Thinking Vs Creative Thinking in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

14 days ago

I formerly worked as Veteran's
Hospital admin support to several Service Chiefs, over 17 years and Chiefs who actually left their office; walked and conversed with employees, were much better leaders than Chiefs who did not.

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

16 posts

a2a members in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership

15 days ago

Thanks for posting,

I've connected to.several affiliates I'm familiar with from other social networks.

Outside of connections with other affiliates, I've found no validated reasons to communicate.

Active Affiliates, I find inspiring and motivational are those I connect to via following in forums,

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

10 posts

EZ Peak and Off-Peak Hours in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

16 days ago

Yes, I agree peak hours slows down transmission.

I adjust myself to do other activities, like gardening, small creative projects to help promote my interests.

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

58 posts

Ungrateful PSA in Team Building #PSA

17 days ago

I suppose any rating above ZERO gives you a chance to communicate with your RATER

... at least your PSA is active enough to RATE You

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

13 posts

Why I visit Biz Quiz everyday in Miscellaneous #Contests #Rewardical #Team Building

19 days ago

The Biz Quiz is great for review and motivate me to locate different sources to find answers.

They are good for leadership development, helps Affiliates find answers SFI has published.

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

5 posts

Team building in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

20 days ago

I agree Kevin,

Goals for members of any Team will vary from member to member; the only goal I can hope for is for my future team to check in daily and learn how to work this opportunity to the best of his/hers best interest.

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

14 posts

It Was Worth The Wait in Recognition #Astro Auctions #TCredits

20 days ago

Congratulations on WINNING Anna!

Thanks for sharing it is possible to win with just 1 TC.

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

4 posts

STREAM to be visible to Your TEAM in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

20 days ago

Thanks for Your comment,

Time management is personal and a valuable accomplished skill.

STREAM is how I learn and earn VPs weekly.

How I see both my Sponsor and Co-Sponsor several times a week; thus inspires me to be visible as well with my immediate SFI Up and Downlines.

We get to know one another via posts and it's another established mean of daily contact.

I mostly post motivational quotes and encourage my team to post every chance they get to be visible their team members.

I find STREAM posts less intruding to New Affiliates for SFI has good self-employed opportunities and do not need help promoting to activate affiliates.

STREAM helps my time management with inviting new affiliates to "Check In Daily" and post to earn VALUABLE VPs.

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

4 posts

STREAM to be visible to Your TEAM in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

21 days ago

Are You using STREAM to be visible to Your Team?

If not, you are missing an opportunity to communicate to Your Team.

In addition to You earning a VP, you also offer another direct connection to Your Team,

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

12 posts

Being an affiliate for more than five years. in Ask Gery

23 days ago

Thank You for your inspiring post Jennie,

I see you were your Class Champion and in your 6th year of affiliation.

In the future, I vision, earning well as an affiliate.

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

12 posts

Being an affiliate for more than five years. in Ask Gery

23 days ago

Not answering for founder, my studies suggest I need ACTIVE PSAs, three is the minimum; however, my personal initial goal is six.

That's when I plan to rank up to EA and will have six SOLID PSAs to do the same.

I will personally recruit and coach my PRIME SIX PSAs, in the future 😉

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

15 posts

No Rating for Co-Sponsor in Ask Gery #Sponsor #Team Building

23 days ago

Co-Sponsor rating has not shown for several months.

Why should Affiliates become non-rated Co-Sponsors?

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

9 posts

Are you consistent in Miscellaneous

24 days ago

Yes,

I consistently check in; earn at least 10 VPs; accomplish at least 7 ZackJacks, to rise on the Leader Board and promote my ZackJack League - DAILY 😍

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

32 posts

ZackJack Trivia in Miscellaneous #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders

24 days ago

No and playing ZackJack is the most time I spend on this site.

The thing I don't like is extra seconds it takes for my choice card to appear on chosen stack on my mobile device.

I play when traveling.

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

30 posts

Do I have a wrong impression? in Miscellaneous

24 days ago

Inspiring post Martin,

One should be dedicated from within.

Internationally, location and dedication to what fits one's dedication is the base for one's individual success.

In my location, I'm dedicated to learning how to work this opportunity from the perspective of an unemployed individual, personally I could consume my rank up but that will not work for my initial target Affiliates.

When I get my base established, I will excel alongside my future PERSONALLY COACHED PSAs😍

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

40 posts

Can we work from 2 computers at same time? in Miscellaneous

25 days ago

Family members can help you with advertising, your SFI ID is not needed for them to help with that, the can promote your links that includes your SFI ID 😁

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

40 posts

Can we work from 2 computers at same time? in Miscellaneous

25 days ago

I can not fathom entering one's SFI ID on two computers; however, if Affiliate has a different login for TripleClicks, that is feasible.

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

20 posts

Need help on Eager Zebra Zack Jack 6 card in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

25 days ago

I have the ZJackter 6 Badge

I have no strategy for it; generally , my goal is ZackJack, keeping each round under 30 seconds.

During rounds, I place cards under 6 on cards 3 on less, I have won several ZackJacks with a stack of 6 cards.

Keep trying it can happen for You 😍

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

48 posts

Waste of Time in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

25 days ago

Thank You Olufunmilola for your comment,

I've recently started using my mobile device to demonstrate playing Eager Zebra games and now understand why I can not access my leagues from mobile device.

This is not an issue from desktop nor laptop.

I now understand and appreciate your input 😄

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

48 posts

25 days ago

Thanks for explaining Gery,

I'm. strictly business and only use BING and Microsoft products.

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

48 posts

25 days ago

Happy Birthday Tanja,

Wishing You Many More 🎂

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

48 posts

25 days ago

I'm guessing you're referring to Astro game. I have not explored that yet.

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen