Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Jackelyn V.

Philippines

9 posts

How to create a website in Getting Started #Sales

1 day ago

Hi, Theresa!

You know what, I'm so thankful I joined SFI. Through SFI I learned the value of my blogger account. I monetize my blog by posting SFI banners and ads. I also got familiar with wordpress, but I am using wix now.

Blogger and wix are user-friendly, they would offer you templates that will suit your needs for advertising.

But if you just don't know how to go about it, I encourage you to read the internet income course. It helped me a lot.

God bless!

4 posts

Technique For Seeing Your Business Prospects A.S.P!!! in Marketing #Marketing

6 days ago

Thanks for another piece of wisdom, Sir Bruce. You completed my morning today. God bless!

8 posts

NEW HERE! HELP ME in Philippines

11 days ago

Hi, Judith!
Welcome to SFI!
It's hard to digest everything all at once, so take it at your pace. My best advice is to read the following list so you can understand SFI better.
1. LauchPad
2. SFI's Rules of Success
3. Internet Income Course.

Aside from that, turn all your tabs green everyday and read what's going on in the forums.
There's so much to learn here.
God bless, Kababayan!

7 posts

Payoneer master card in Suggestion Box

16 days ago

Hi, IriƩ !

I am not very knowledgeable about this but I'll just share to you my insights regarding this.

If we could not wait for our commission to reach $20, we could sign up at payoneer.com ourselves and order our card without the interference of SFI. But you should have $30 in your payoneer account in order to process that.

According to this solution ticket, you can use your Payoneer Mastercard to receive your SFI commissions, even if you originally got your card through another vendor. You can also use your card to make purchases at TripleClicks.

I wish to hear from the experts, though.

God bless, everyone!

6 posts

Have you tracked your links? in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Sales

21 days ago

Really, I had been reading so many experts in the forum telling us that we track the advert links that we send so we could have the idea which one worked.
But honestly, I had a hard time understanding that because I had no idea how to do that.
Until I came across a site providing me that simple step so I would understand it.
Then I searched through the forum and found this solution on key codes.

It's actually very easy. You just have to:
1. Type your link, for example: www.sfi4.com/17659340
2. Add the "code" you want to add, for example: www.sfi4.com/17659340&aug4

In that way, I would have the idea that it's the link I posted on August 4, so I added ---&aug4 as my code.

I'm so happy I learned it today that's why I'm sharing my happiness with you.

God bless!

9 posts

New Member. I need help. in Philippines #Compensation #Marketing #Sponsor

24 days ago

Hi, Joy Christian! Welcome to SFI!

For us to be successful here, we have to study the in and out of this kind of online business. Nagsisimula lahat sa LaunchPad. Understand the way of the business by reading. Then, go through the Internet Income Course, as well as SFI's Rules of Success. Medyo mahaba-habang basahan yan, pero worth it naman yong teachings nila. God bless!

9 posts

Goodbye, Time Machine Badge! in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

29 days ago

So today I noticed that my Time Machine Winner Badge is back! Indeed, what you thought of was right.

9 posts

about 1 month ago

Thanks for the reply. I felt better after reading your posts. God bless!

9 posts

about 1 month ago

Has anyone noticed that the Time Machine game has been dropped from the list?
I noticed it today when I found my Time Machine Badge dropped out of my achievements.

2 posts

How's the Filipino way of marketing? in Philippines #Marketing

3 months ago

Hello, Friends!

I came across a post of Donald K today about free advertising for beginners and was just thankful of the new learning he had imparted to me through that post.

And because of that I was compelled to make a little shout out for us, Filipinos.

If you haven't followed Donald K, and Tommie K, aside from all the great gurus in SFI Forum, I guess we better start now.

Many Filipinos (and I am almost one of them) would quit from SFI due to the lack of knowledge on how to promote the business using the internet. But with the undying desire to learn new things, let's be patient to read more, learn more, and grow more.

Don't quit until you have read these articles:
1. Internet Income Course
2. SFI Rules to Success
3. And of course, your LaunchPad!
(You'll surely read the rest of the tabs after you read them.)

And don't stop until you have tried all the free advertising techniques (as advised by Tommie K), aside from our social media activities:
- Classifieds
- Viral Mailers
- Safelists (Credit based)
- Adboards
- FFA's
- Forums
- Traffic Exchanges

Note: Don't worry if you think they're too many to read and understand, I am also in the process of digesting my learning.

God bless!

-Jackie-

34 posts

Free Advertising for Beginners in Marketing #Getting Started #Leadership #Marketing

3 months ago

Hello, Sir Donald K.

Thank you for this very generous tip. I only used the mailing and text ads before because I really could not figure out the "banner thing' in my viraladsmailer.

So you just literally came and enlightened my day! Thank you very much!

-Jackie-

4 posts

Days of absent in Philippines #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

3 months ago

Hello, Michael.

Don't loose your VP streak by turning VACATION MODE on. It's there in your account option.

God bless!

7 posts

How to sell items? in Philippines #TripleClicks

3 months ago

Hi, Raymond!

Have you tried making your own blog?

In your blog, you can post the pictures and the links of your products and share them in your FB, twitter, pinterest, and other accounts.

You can also use banners, just copy and paste the HTML code in your blog and the picture and link will appear automatically.

Hope that helps.

God bless.

-Jackie-

10 posts

Best ADs Network in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #Sponsor

5 months ago

Hello, Friend! Indeed, there are many ad networks out there. As for me, I devote time to study the Internet Income Course at www.sfimg.com/Training/InternetIncome. You will learn a lot of insight here. God bless!

23 posts

How long does it take before a product reach your doorstep? in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Sales

8 months ago

Your insights count a lot. Thanks everyone for responding.

23 posts

How long does it take before a product reach your doorstep? in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Sales

9 months ago

Hello, everyone!
I'm posing this question to make a quick survey. For those who will respond, I am thanking in advance.

I am from the Philippines. I tried to purchase some digital products in trippleclicks before and it reached my account really fast. Then, I wondered about physical products, especially those in the free shipping list. So I tried to purchase an accessory last August 22, 2017. I waited till November and lost all hopes at the end of December. When I have finally forgotten my order, somebody knocked my door and it was January 8, 2018. Whoah! I'm still happy I received it, though. But, how about you? How long does it take for your ordered products to reach you?

13 posts

Hard to reach EA in Philippines

10 months ago

---------------------------
Yes, Sir Norman, you are right. I know that for you buying the TCredits pack is both an advantage and investment. However, there are many of us here who would not risk such amount of money for two reasons. One, they could not see how it would benefit them. And two, they don't have the money at all. Either ways, everyone has a choice. I agree with your advice.

3 posts

#focus.... in Philippines #Marketing #Sales

10 months ago

Very true, Kabayan. Just keep on moving forward and who knows tomorrow is your lucky day? God bless to us.

41 posts

To all fellow newbies of Philippines in Philippines #Getting Started

11 months ago

Welcome to the world of possibilities, Kabayan!

11 posts

The best way to get 30k VP.? No Sell/Buy 3pleClicks Products. in Philippines #VersaPoints

12 months ago

"There are many ways to kill a mouse," they say. But you know, selling and buying are definitely important. Try the law of duplication, too. If you have a very active PSA, may benefit ka rin do'n. But so far, it's also difficult to really have a good PSA. If you have your own products to sell, you can be an ECA, too... Pero mas madali yata sa Philippines ang digital products kesa physical. Finally, sanay-sanayin pa mga sarili natin sa pamamalakad ng SFI. Hope to hear more success from our kababayan, soon. God bless!

6 posts

Action bonus in Philippines #Auto-Delivery

about 1 year ago

$25, wow, that sounds good, kabayan. Pero hindi natin basta2x makukuha ang action bonus na yan, not even as we make ourselves an EA, or kahit may master card ka pa. You have to earn direct commission first. That means SALE. If you make a sale - whether it is you buying or someone bought trippleclicks product because of your advertisement, then your action bonus is on your way. God bless!

8 posts

Vacation mode in Ask Gery

about 1 year ago

I should have turned VM on before I got too busy one day and my connection got weird... I lost my streak alright. Too bad. But, hey, the world is still round. I'll get back up again.

18 posts

My 30 CSA about to lose, I want justice in Philippines #CSA #ECA #VersaPoints

about 1 year ago

Hello, Jefferson.

Sorry for that. For newbies like us, nakakapanghinayang nga naman. That's why we have to become and stay an EA every month. Maraming benefits ang EA but you have to exert time and effort to maintain the rank. God bless sayo.

3 posts

Mindanao SFI Affiliates in Philippines #TCredits #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

about 1 year ago

Siempre, amigo. Kawaykaway sa mga taga-Mindanao!