Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Joseph H.

United States

E365 Runner Up

14 posts

Beware of “router hack” email scams in Miscellaneous

10 days ago

Yes I have seen these e-mails to, and like you have said do not open them, they are mostly and phishing scam of some kind ,so ignore them and delete and have and good day.

29 posts

Are You Just Playing Games? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #Marketing

about 1 month ago

Looks Like we are missing on and big lucrative market right under our fingertips ,Maybe it is time to Get Back to business and start Promoting and building our business again ,And thanks for the Post Maybe it is and wake up call,Joseph.

47 posts

My Best Tip....Still True 8 Years Later in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

4 months ago

Thank's Scott this is and very Good Business Model to Follow ,I like you Log in every day and look into how to learn and improve my Business every day .There is much to learned in How to Build and business and it Does not Happen Over nite ,I hope everybody reading this post is Motivated in building there business and sticking to It, Good luck To You All. Joseph

23 posts

New Second Home CSAs in Team Building #CSA #Team Building

7 months ago

Yes I have Also received Second Home CSA'S as well and am glad to see some of them already active which is and good sign to begin with I have also sent out e cards to welcome them, good luck to you all Joseph.

39 posts

Success for the whole life not for a month or two in Team Building

9 months ago

Thank's for the post .We all can agree that in SFI there can be great success ,of course with time and patience no overnite success stories here we all can achieve this , be consistent logging in daily and take advantage of the team building tools and lessons there is and lot to be gained in SFI . Have patience build your Team and business, Good luck to all.

27 posts

How and where I find places to advertise for free... in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

10 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

4 posts

My Main FOCUS since I been with SFI is... in Team Building

10 months ago

Thank you for the post will take note of it , and thank's for the tip

16 posts

How to guide new PSA to gear up to EA and further ranks in Team Building #Leadership #PSA #VersaPoints

10 months ago

Looks like we all at SFI have the same problem many join but very few make and effort at it ,which may be daunting to say the least, But the only answer is keep doing what you are doing ,Like us all keep working at it. SFI itself did not come around overnite it takes time and patience , So keep at it you keep putting forth the effort and before you know it things start to work, and don't forget to work with your workers.

6 posts

You are sceptical? in Getting Started #Getting Started

11 months ago

Good Luck Keep up the Good work ,and Welcome to SFI.

26 posts

How I achieve Gold Team Leader Monthly. in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

11 months ago

Great Post This will be and great help in building my business and passing this information to my downline/team members as well again thanks.

14 posts

Post Free Ads Daily To Find Your Future Diamonds... in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

12 months ago

Good advice to follow, you have to advertise to build and business,this is something to share with your down line/team as well thanks again.

295 posts

Introducing…Zing Network! in SFI News #Marketing

about 1 year ago

Great ,This will be and boost to sign ups as well more business for all of us.

37 posts

The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing... in Miscellaneous

about 1 year ago

Good Post very encouraging sometimes you have make your own way ,getting started and being consistent each day following and plan SFI has laid these things out in the launch pad lessons all you have to do is follow the plan laid out for us and in time success will come.

19 posts

Maree's Stream Post to Share. in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 year ago

Thank you Maree Great post to share !!!!

56 posts

Are You An Autodidact? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 year ago

Yes I agree some of us are and autodidact, It is good to have support but sometimes you have to learn some things on your own ,so thanks for the post ,and yes start with launch pad and follow through with the rest these will be very helpful down the line in the SFI business.

10 posts

Team Building 101 in Team Building #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 year ago

Thanks for the Good Post It is very informative and and good way to build your downline which is also your residual income ,So set your goal and keep up the good work.Good luck

65 posts

She has done it again!! Warning in Miscellaneous #CSA #PSA

about 1 year ago

Yes I believe i received and e-mail like that some time ago but did not respond to it ,thanks for the post and warning .

13 posts

SFI Rules Of Success is The ABSOLUTE most vital tenets of your... in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 year ago

I also use the rules of success ,e-mailing to my downline the different ways and subjects of the rules to be successful in the SFI Business ,These rules if followed can and will lead to being successful in building your business and your downline .So follow the rules they are there for each one of us to succeed , Just ask Gery.

16 posts

help in Getting Started #Marketing #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

about 1 year ago

Getting started and learning how SFI works Begins with launch pad lessons, you can not do it all in one day but if you have and questions, contact your sponsor first that is there job to help you get started and help you with any questions you may have, contact your co sponsor as well They will try to help you with the SFI business and getting started Good Luck.

12 posts

Superstar Support in Miscellaneous

about 1 year ago

Nice to know SFI does stand behind there people and to help them resolve problems ,It is good to know there are real people you are working with and do and can help when needed.

13 posts

Promoting SFI, and making TripleClicks Sale on my website in Marketing #Marketing #TripleClicks

about 1 year ago

If you have and tripleclicks account login and type in blog page and or website these will show you some people who can build your website/blog for you at and minimal cost, were you can advertise SFI/Triple clicks products and your own gateway Links . Good Luck

85 posts

Sometimes is so boring :/ in Miscellaneous

about 1 year ago

Yes This is something we all have had to deal with at SFI,But stay positive keep trying to promote to your downline ,if anybody in this business knows it takes time and patience ,you may not get and response at first but you cant give up keep building your business and communicating with your team some of them may take the lead and want to go further in the business .Good Luck

60 posts

Follow These 7 Major Steps in Compensation #Auto-Delivery #Compensation #Getting Started

about 1 year ago

Good Post something to keep in mind and follow through with myself and downline Thanks and good luck

17 posts

Write WHAT??? in Team Building #Team Building

about 1 year ago

i am also looking into how to motivate inactive psa csa as well ,so keep sending e-mails some will reply some wont but if you do not put forth the effort nobody will .