Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Joe J.

United States

E365 Country Champion

16 posts

Any Chance of adding New Stores? in Sales #Sales #TripleClicks

3 months ago

I agree. There are a few gems in Tripleclicks but for the most part there is NO incentive for a PRM to purchase.
While I am excited about the Localvania program, from an affiliate perspective, as a business owner I see no benefit to the program at this time.

The customer is going to ask "What is in it for me"?
Sure, they get rewardicals.. but what can they do with them? Not much of anything at this time. So there is low incentive to even bother with the process of redemption.

I know it is a catch 22 -- there needs to be more places that offer rewardicals so there can be more things to redeem rewardicals in. But at this time I think we are putting the cart before the horse.

Let me know if there is anything I am not seeing, or if I have this wrong.

-- Joe

17 posts

We need to have a Catalogue! in Suggestion Box #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

4 months ago

You can print out a flyer of each product. It's in the SFI Toolbox for the product.
Click on "view printable flyer"

-- Joe

38 posts

New Member Pack Availability in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #TripleClicks

6 months ago

While the NMP IS in the training, You don't really understand what it IS.

I wanted to get it, as it sounded like a good idea, but at the time I didn't have the money for it. I get paid every two weeks (14 days), and by the time I DID have the money for it, It was too late.

How many people read the training right away? How many affiliates don't do anything for several months? Would they take advantage of it once they UNDERSTOOD what it gives you? When you are learning you need more time to understand what all this means, and time to decide to invest the money, and time to get the money!

-- Joe

30 posts

Auto delivery system for digital downloads in ECA Program #ECA

7 months ago

I sell digital products, and I host the files myself.

There is no need for SFI to host the files.
All that is needed is a link to the files -- this is what paypal and other payment processors do - allow you to have a seperate "thank you" page for each digital product. This would automate the process, and not cause any legal issues with SFI hosting files.

In my case, I use a wordpress website, woo commerce, which allows me to accept multiple payment processors as well as bitcoin. The customer goes to the processor website for payment, then is directed back to my website to download the files.

-- Jor

17 posts

Bought a PSA and Got the strangest welcome Reply in ECA Program #ECA #Sales #TripleClicks

8 months ago

I got a similar response from a welcome email... while I did click on it after doing some research, the person never replied nor have they logged into SFI past their first day. I suspect they get some kind of incentive or commission if people sign up for the service.

-- Joe

508 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Biljana Cejic! in Recognition

11 months ago

Congrats to my Wonderful Co-Sponsor Biljana Cejic!

11 posts

Does anyone have the same issue right now? in Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 year ago

I kept getting the message that the purchase price was insufficient to place an order using my visa debit card.. so I just selected the paypal option. Paypal is setup to charge my visa debit card.... and it worked fine.

52 posts

New member pack in Ask Gery

about 1 year ago

I think it would make a HUGE difference. I recently joined SFI and I wasn't aware of the New Member Pack until I was a member for about a week.. so it just left me 3 days to get it, and being paid every two weeks, I was 5 days away from having the money for it. So I missed out.

Had I been told about it when I joined, I could have purchased it.. so I missed out, and my upline missed out.
I don't think there should be a time limit.. I think it should be a one time purchase. That way whatever someones situation may be - weather it is being skeptical, learning the system, or not having the money at the time - they can still take advantage of it.

-- Joe

17 posts

The Unclickeable Tab! in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Marketing

about 1 year ago

I agree. When I help people with their computer problems such as this, I tell them to run crap cleaner. It is free software that you can download at ccleaner.com

Also depending on your computer skills, use linux software - then you don't have to worry about the internet not loading or running slow. In my experience slow internet is a feature of microsoft windows.

You can download the free open source operating system at ubuntu-mate.org it also runs on a lot of older hardware.

Let me know if that helps.

-- Joe

7 posts

Weekly PSA mail in Team Building #PSA #Team Building

about 1 year ago

Hello Omotayo,

You first have to click the preview button sending it to yourself,
then the send to team button will appear.

-- Joe

17 posts

Friend Challenge Link Gender Neutral wording Request in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra

about 1 year ago

I wasn't notified of any replies Margret. I saw your post in my Forum tab. I've not read the other posts, but I will assume it is because of the Gender Neutral 'controversy'.

My original post was not approved because I simply addressed the grammatical issue.
When I added the gender neutral aspect and the fact that it HAS been used this way since the 16th century, my post was then approved.. it had *nothing* to do with anything else.

Its a pet peeve of me when I see his/her them/their he/she, etc. For some reason this is considered correct. You wouldn't talk this way, so I'm not sure why it is written this way.

When I see the link that asks a friend to beat my score and then it doesn't know to say "him" it sounds like they aren't sure what my gender is :)

13 posts

Need input on setting up a Facebook Business Page in United States #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 year ago

Hi Carlena,

On your FB page, you should be able to make a button, and it links to your website directly.
Since it is a new page, you may not yet have this option, but it will appear.

I've taken a screen shot of my page, and if you click on the "learn more" link it takes you to my website about SFI.

Let me know if that helps.. the facebook pages can be confusing with all the options.

-- Joe

17 posts

Friend Challenge Link Gender Neutral wording Request in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra

about 1 year ago

When you post a Friend Challenge link, the text says "Your friend (your name) just posted a score of (score) in (game) and is challenging you to try to bet him/her."

This is the 21st century, we should be using gender-neutral pronouns.
Why not change the "him/her" to simply state "them"?

Some people object to the use of plural pronouns in this type of situation on the grounds that it’s ungrammatical. In fact, the use of plural pronouns to refer back to a singular subject isn’t new: it represents a revival of a practice dating from the 16th century. It’s increasingly common in current English and is now widely accepted both in speech and in writing.

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/usage/he-or-she-versus-they

-- Joe