Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

43x SUPPORT
Uche .

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

199 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Marcsi Lukács Gyuláné! in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Congratulations, Marcsi, You have performed so well to emerge as the E365 champion of your SFI class competition, compliments and I hope that this will spur you to do more hard work that is required to be successful in SFI

215 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Zorica Pejak! in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Congratulations to you Champion of your E365 class as you emerged Champion am believing that you can achieve a better idea of the SFI business in the future

228 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Mihai Dorin Voicilas! in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Congratulations to you Champion of your E365 class as you emerged Champion am believing that you can achieve a better idea of the SFI business in the future

188 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Snježana Kezić! in Recognition

about 1 month ago

22 posts

Privy Information????? in Team Building #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hello Eugene,

Your question is apt because it has also bogged my mind for awhile and yes it is difficult to put a finger on how successful are affiliates in this venture.

More importantly , it is only SFI Corporate that can provide answers to your question.

217 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Endurance Onyeanusi! in Recognition

about 1 month ago

212 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion David Pauley! in Recognition

about 1 month ago

229 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Robert Taylor! in Recognition

about 1 month ago

197 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Tim Dunn! in Recognition

2 months ago

194 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Marivic Bedico! in Recognition

2 months ago

213 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Carlton Moore! in Recognition

2 months ago

Congratulations , Carlton, as you emerge the new E365 champion of your class , I congratulate you and urge you to work harder in all other of your SFI endeavours as this is just your beginning.

216 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Abraham Estell! in Recognition

2 months ago

243 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Daniela Merz! in Recognition

2 months ago

229 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Lytaraga Lytaraga! in Recognition

2 months ago

Congratulations, Lytaraga, the new SFI champion of your class and am believing that this your achievement will spur you to aim for greater achievements in all your future SFI endeavours.

216 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Musbau Aderemi Adegoke! in Recognition

3 months ago

221 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Michael Anderson! in Recognition

3 months ago

5 posts

Shipping of purchases in Nigeria #Auto-Delivery #Compensation

3 months ago

Hello Sharon,
If you purchase a digital product, you will immediately get it delivered to your SFI account , but if you purchased a non digital product then it will be delivered to the address you supplied without a failure.

207 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Edith Okocha! in Recognition

3 months ago

Congratulations Edith, for emerging as the E365 champion of your class, am proud of you and I believe emerging champion will make you strive for greater heights in all your future endeavours in SFI.

215 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Marilyn Cabcaban! in Recognition

3 months ago

27 posts

Which Tab Is More Excited? in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

Hello Navanithe, My response to your post will be solely my own approach, I have a duty to turn all my tabs green in order to earn my maximum points, so, I feel bad whenever am not able to turn all tabs green either by not having enough TCREDITS to do so or for whatever reasons.

I am excited turning all tabs green because I see it as a task that must be done..

227 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Goran Pehar-Ljoljić! in Recognition

3 months ago

Congratulations Goran, as you emerge as a new champion of your class of E365 competition am believe and urging you to strive to achieve a greater height in all of your future SFI endeavours

223 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Clemencia Laroa! in Recognition

3 months ago

Congratulations , Clemencia, I hope as you emerged champion it will spur you to work harder to achieve greater heights in all your future SFI endeavours.

8 posts

What am I doing wrong in Astro Auctions? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

3 months ago

Hello Victoria, Astro Auction is a game thing where mother luck plays a vital role. I will advice you continue playing and some day will win.
I have played severally and am satisfied with some prices am winning while waiting for the BIG one. Just keep playing! !

215 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Blane Robinson! in Recognition

3 months ago

Congratulations to you Champion of your E365 class as you emerged Champion am believing that you can achieve a better idea of the SFI business in future

220 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Ronald Erskine! in Recognition

3 months ago