Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Ramonda R.

United States

E365 Runner Up

11 posts

Just a little thought in commissions! in Suggestion Box #Compensation #Sales

10 days ago

I agree with the other posts. Too many people want to take the easy way of doing everything. It would just give them the easy way out on things. You can choose to save up your commissions and do it that way. There is really nothing that I am aware of that you can purchase for $1 anyway. You have to be dedicated to this business or you will not be able to get far.

31 posts

What's coming on new year? Any guesses? in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Team Building

26 days ago

I know that Gery already said that it had to do with getting more active affiliates so we know it has to do with that, which would be great to actually have more active affiliates that have determination, patience and persistence. Whatever it is I am sure it will be great. Gery and SFI are always doing great things to improve the program and help us.They are great. Thanks Gery!

26 posts

Merry Christmas in Recognition

28 days ago

Merry Christmas and God bless everyone.

20 posts

Keeping New Affiliates in Suggestion Box #Team Building

about 1 month ago

I thought about things that would help keep affiliates. One thing I think might help or be a possibility. If we offer either what we offer now as incentives or maybe a bigger incentive, but they only get the incentive(s) if they remain with SFI for at least a year and become at the very least Bronze Team Leader every month in order to get it. A year I think would give them plenty of time to check out the program and see if it is for them or not. With the newer ways there are to get your VP, It should not be that hard to maintain at least BTL.

6 posts

Lines under names on Geneaology in Suggestion Box

about 1 month ago

On the Geneaology is there a way to lose the lines underneath the names as it makes it hard to distinguish between some of the letters such as v and y and i and j.

24 posts

Never Judge An Auction By The Cost Of An Item in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Rewardical #Team Building

2 months ago

Congrats on the win. I myself was surprised a few days ago when I won the supernova jackpot also. With the rewardicals I already had saved up and what I won I was able to some things I needed and also a silver bullion. yay!

6 posts

I Admire TripleClick in ECA Program #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

2 months ago

I agree with you 1000%. I have been with SFI for almost two years now and I learn more and more every day.

119 posts

Team Leader rank qualifications simplified in SFI News #Compensation #Leadership

2 months ago

Yes, It is great to be able to still do the rates and the VP also. These Changes are great Gery but can we take it one step further and make it where you do not have to have a Bronze Team Leader in your downline to move up to Silver Team Leader and etc. because we can give them lots and lots of support and help them, even plead with them we can not force them to move up. And when that happens and we have the VP to move we are just stuck and can not move up any further because of the downline not moving up which in my opinion deters people from wanting to move up when they want to and are unable to because of others. If we are working really hard at this and some even investing money in this it just kind of makes people feel like it is not worth it when you have been working hard and want to move up, have all of your VP and everything else you need but you can not move up because some of the downline refuse to move up also. If there could be changes to that part also that would be better. My opinion but that is what the forum is for, that and awesome advice.

56 posts

New win limits for TCredits auctions in SFI News #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders #TCredits

3 months ago

I am glad about the limits. What do I do when I got the right prediction in the pick the bid the other day for auction number #2376 which was 471 and it said someone else won instead if me? I asked support but unless I missed it somewhere I did not get an answer so I do not know what to do now. The limits will be good for those that bid less times. SFI is always doing great things yay!

12 posts

Re-Qualifying for EA before months' end. in VersaPoints #Contests #VersaPoints

4 months ago

In answer to your question about October 5th. It has to be in the same month.

12 posts

Re-Qualifying for EA before months' end. in VersaPoints #Contests #VersaPoints

4 months ago

I hate to make the stress of your situation worse but if you were EA last month which I assume you were since it says requalification then you have to go up a level from there so you would have to go to Bronze Team Leader to qualify if I am correct from the announcement. But, like Mary said do not be discouraged if you do not get it. Gery comes up with cool things like this for us all the time. If you do not get this one, then just work on the next one that comes up.

12 posts

How to find the previous prices won in the Astro Auctions? in Astro Auctions #PSA

4 months ago

I do a lot of taking notes in SFI anyway as I can not remember a lot of the the things I read. Turns out it is very helpful when I go to answer questions for my PSAs and CSAs anyway. But what I do now is I make a list of each auction I enter and put what the item is, what my bid is on each one, and what the ending bid turned out to be and then I can use that to kind of help me guess on what to bid on the next auction of that same item.

Hope this helps.
Ramonda R.

180 posts

New Eager Zebra game...HIDDEN! in SFI News #Eager Zebra

4 months ago

Hidden is so much fun. I played all of the games it will let me play (wanted to play more) and got three badges.I don't know how to get the badges on here. Tried to copy, but got Outfoxer,Rare air, and #18 Leaderboard badges.

180 posts

New Eager Zebra game...HIDDEN! in SFI News #Eager Zebra

4 months ago

Great new game! It is more fun than the others in my opinion.

11 posts

Chain stores for Localvantia. I have a few question? in Ask Gery #Localvantia

4 months ago

I would get the phone number and address for the head office and mail them the letter and then follow up with a phone call.

4 posts

ECA/Localvania merchants who do not have online items? in ECA Program #ECA #Localvantia

5 months ago

How do I convince merchants to join the ECA program and/or Localvantia program if they do not have any items that can be sold online?

15 posts

R E S P E C T for Aretha Franklin, gone at 76 in Miscellaneous

5 months ago

R.I.P. To the Queen of Soul. Aretha Franklin. Condolences to her Family and Friends.

10 posts

Please Give me some ideas on bringing in new affiliates in Team Building #Team Building

6 months ago

I need help with ideas on bringing in new affiliates when transportation is an issue and I can not walk around alot. I have been trying many different things, so far none of them are working.
For those of you that get discouraged and want to quit at every little thing. I wanted to let you know you have to be persistent and not give up. I joined almost a year and a half ago and I have struggled from day one. I had a Sponsor and Co Sponsor that was absolutely no help to me from the very beginning. I almost quit then. Luckily, I am persistent and do not give up that easily and other members of my team and an a2a member helped me thank goodness. I had finally gotten a great person and had gotten up to seeing some good money and then that person decided to opt out on me. I felt like I wanted to quit then also because now I am back down to zero a month. But I am kind of stubborn and I know there are more Designated Diamonds out there and I am going to find them. I need some ideas on bringing new affiliates in when transportation is an issue and I can not do a lot of walking due to physical issues. I have been trying several things and any other ideas are welcome! I am sure that I will not give up. They are out there just finding them is the issue. I have a few that are doing kind of good. One rising well but slowly. Any ideas?

134 posts

New Eager Zebra game...Brain Sprint! in SFI News #Eager Zebra

10 months ago

I love the new game. I think it is great, fun, and challenging. I got several of the questions right. Did not get to 12 YET though but I will. Thanks Gery.

14 posts

Update Biz Quiz Questions in Suggestion Box

11 months ago

Ok, My fault. I must have gotten side tracked and looked at the wrong thing. Thanks guys.

14 posts

Update Biz Quiz Questions in Suggestion Box

11 months ago

I know you all have been busy with the changeover and updating things but is there any way someone can update the Biz Quiz Questions. Like yesterdays question had to do with a badge that no longer exists so we were not able to look up the answer to the question.

69 posts

Members black mailing me for Cash. in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

11 months ago

That is just SOOO wrong of them in many different ways. You are already helping them in the best way you can. Like I said that is just wrong and I believe against the SFI rules. Gery will take care of that I am sure. Don't give in, they do not have the right to treat you that way and they should be ashamed of their behavior. Good luck with your business and don't let anyone like that push you around, that was the best thing to do was report them.

26 posts

rewardicals for PSA in Suggestion Box #Rewardical #Team Building

12 months ago

That would be great if we can exchange them for both PSAs and CSAs.

12 posts

Signature at your marketing files in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing

12 months ago

Ok I am an ECA. And thank you very much.

12 posts

Signature at your marketing files in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing

12 months ago

Can you please tell me how I can do this. I do not know how to create it or whatever you do to make the Sig File".