Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Ofuani D.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

14 posts

Beware of “router hack” email scams in Miscellaneous

10 days ago

Chris thank you for posting.Scammers are active and come with smart tricks. It is wise to remain careful and not fall to their tricks.

91 posts

New EZ leaderboards and Monthly Champion badges in SFI News #Contests #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

13 days ago

Bravo to SFI! Bravo to SFI Tech team! Thanks a million to Gery! This is another welcome development. Surely this will promote team building and give more fun to all Zing network members. SFI rocks.

13 posts

Join the Forum! in Miscellaneous #Team Building

26 days ago

Joel thank you for this encouraging post. The Forum is an informative platform for SFI affiliates. Affiliates participation and adherence to the Forum rules will really promote interest, ranking, relationships and business. Happy holidays to all Forum participants.

59 posts

SFI as Social Media? in Ask Gery #Leadership #Marketing #Sales

28 days ago

Peter thank you for your post. Your idea is laudable. However I wish to point out that SFI has a mission to guide any person with a device and access to the internet to grow a home business. The Forum is a communication tool to train and motivate affiliates to become awesome business leaders. Integrating a social media platform into SFI might introduce some practices that work at cross purpose to the general SFI guidelines. I want to state that your question is not a silly one. It is a great idea. Someone may figure out a way.

5 posts

EA requalified in Nigeria

about 1 month ago

Congratulations Ishag on qualifying EA. Hope you Work to upgrade to BTL this December. You may order some items from Localvantia merchants or Tripleclicks to earn Rewardicals/ VPs. You may choose to introduce friends and prospects to sign up as your PRMs. You earn from their activities to amplify your VPs and commissions. Best regards.

4 posts

Let's All Team-Up And Jump Out Of Our Comfort Zones!!! in Marketing #Marketing

about 1 month ago

Bruce thank you for another candid and motivational post. We as SFI affiliates are privileged to be a big team working to build something great. It is a challenge to reflect on SFI corporate mission and identify with the laudable vision. You are right calling all to move out of comfort zone and build something great. Happy 20th anniversary to all affiliates. My best regards.

9 posts

SFI Expansion for TripleClicks Sales in Sales #Sales

2 months ago

Li-Ammi thank you for your idea and post. SFI agency capable of delivering all products ordered online [on Tripleclicks] is a huge responsibility. You need to communicate with SFI corporate to appraise the feasibility of such undertaking. What is more you may focus on building an active team and work with your team to advance your rank. Promote Localvantia program in your area to advance Zing network in your area. I wish you success in SFI. Best regards.

3 posts

We are in a slump! in Team Building

2 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

10 posts

My journey with my leader in Recognition #CSA #Leadership #PSA

3 months ago

Sudip thank you for appreciating the great contributions of an awesome sponsor Lennart. Indeed one hallmark of SFI affiliate program is the culture of sponsoring. Gery has launched a fantastic mission of guiding any with a pc and access to internet to become a successful entrepreneur. Sponsors are strategic to actualization of this mission. My best regards to your sponsor Lennart and all awesome sponsors. I must mention my leader Vladimir Srednoselec and Milena Despotovic..
Let us work to be awesome sponsors and build something great.

8 posts

How to contact PRMs who joined through Eager Zebra game links? in Team Building #Eager Zebra #Team Building #TripleClicks

3 months ago

Thank you Bijesh for your post and suggestion. When prospects sign up PRMs even through EZ games an affiliate's job is done. Tripleclicks takes over to communicate with the PRM and encourage activities. Affiliates need not contact the PRM. You should also be assured that Tripleclicks administration do a very effective job of guiding the PRM. Keep on working to get sign ups as PRMs, Rewardicals members, Localvantia merchants, ECAs and Reca. Best regards.

9 posts

Executive Affiliate and Daily grand winner in Nigeria #Leadership #Rewardical #VersaPoints

3 months ago

Olayemi congratulations! You have worked patiently since August 2017 to understand SFI business program. You have applied what you learnt and the sweet results are coming. SFI is an amazing home business. I too am very excited and I note the great potentials. Please work to duplicate yourself. Teach some of your PSAs to copy you. Lead by example. Work to qualify BTL minimum every month and you will build something great. Good luck.

45 posts

How I made it to GTL in Miscellaneous #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

3 months ago

This is a very inspiring post. Thank you awesome leader Zhumagul A for this post. I had the desire to advance my rank and earn those 500 CSAs. Congratulations on your success. Kudos to your team. I am glad your child got better. Thank you once again and best regards.

11 posts

Never turn away from AA in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

5 months ago

Timan congratulations on winning. Yes AA is a great tool. Guaranteed winning for every one. Of course they is this hurdle of reCAPTCHA that I experience. Note that AA is also a game you may use to build your team. Refer family and friends to sign up as PRMs to bid and you boost your team. Good luck and best regards.

54 posts

Please, let's pray one moment for Greece! in Miscellaneous

6 months ago

Amen! May God comfort, heal and strengthen all those affected.

7 posts

How to earn versa points faster in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

7 months ago

Thank you Sonam for raising your hands. Our Forum members have given you some tips. I want to add that you may also earn VPs by promoting Localantia and Rewardicals members registration. You earn Rewardicals from the activities of your referrals. You may exchange your Rewardicals for VPs. Best regards.

39 posts

When is the best time to invest monetarily in SFI ? in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Sales

8 months ago

Praise thank you for your interest and inquiry. SFI Affiliate program is a great business. An entrepreneur needs to invest time, skill, money and attention to promote business. SFI business platform is designed to enable affiliates to build something great by creating residual and leveraged income. A new affiliate should invest monetarily in his business . The best time is as you get started, as you build your team and as you practice transfer buying on Tripleclicks.
I wish you success.

27 posts

T connect in VersaPoints #Compensation #Getting Started #VersaPoints

8 months ago

Thank you Gery for the reassurance. SFI boasts of many useful business tools. We want to apply them even when they have a modest role.

234 posts

Goodbye Class Cash, Hello Smart Start! in SFI News #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

9 months ago

Bravoo! Smart Start is a great welcome package. This tool promises to trigger action on new affiliates. Thank you Gery and SFI Corporate for your generosity. I hope that sponsors will embrace this and be careful to point out all the benefits that are granted here. Best regards to all

80 posts

Keep Me in your prayers, Today in Miscellaneous

10 months ago

Kelly the Lord, our Father in heaven is your refuge, your fortress and your stronghold. May God heal you and comfort you always in Jesus name.

234 posts

Happy birthday Mr. Gery!! in Recognition

10 months ago

hanks Visnja. THappy Birthday Gery. May God continue to bless you with wisdom and favors all the days of life. May SFI vision wax stronger and impact positively on many more affiliates. We celebrate you, our role model. mentor and inspiration.T

11 posts

A Blog that may turn your SFI Business to Next label-Part1 in Marketing #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

10 months ago

Kenneth since you have a blogger blog I suggest you share your blog posts on google+, twitter and facebook. You may also join some google+ communities that are of affiliate marketing interest. This plan will boost your blog visibility. Remember to add appropriate tag title to attract search engines. I hope this helps. Best regards.

12 posts

AFFAIR; ACLARATION REQUEST in Getting Started #Compensation

10 months ago

Gerardo thank you for your post. However I must point out that that SFI affiliate program is not banking services. SFI is an online affiliate program designed to help affiliates become successful internet entrepreneurs. Affiliates share from the Tripleclicks sales when they qualify by earning minimum of 1,500 VPs. Kindly review SFI mission statement. There is no need to compare SFI compensation plan with investment interest.

8 posts

Is W3 no more? in WAVE3

10 months ago

Thank you Gery as you continue to lead SFI corporate and affiliates through this positive business changes. The SHARE button idea will prove more convenient for affiliates application. Kudos to out technical team.

4 posts

It Has Come To Stay, Our Advantage, For The Good Of All in Marketing #Localvantia #Rewardical #TripleClicks

11 months ago

Ephraim, thanks for your observations. The ZING NETWORK is indeed a welcome initiative. I believe that affiliates will appreciate the challenge and necessity to make efforts to introduce and motivate prospects to sign up as ZINGERS via any of the ZING properties. Best regards and Kudos to Gery and the corporate team.

18 posts

How to sponsor new Affiliates through Social Networking Sites in Team Building #Compensation #PSA #Team Building

12 months ago

Thank you Kumar for sharing this informative post. It is a great team building tip.