Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

PHILIP O.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

21 posts

Privy Information????? in Team Building #Team Building

1 day ago

Got it! Thanks Gery! My error. I note that.

21 posts

Privy Information????? in Team Building #Team Building

1 day ago

Eugene, I must congratulate you for your 5 years activities in SFI affiliate program. Your enquiry is expected if SFI is a cooperative association. SFI as an online affiliate program provides abundant information for guidance and motivation of affiliates. If you review your leaderboard and scoreboard you will get information on rankings. When SFI first DTL was qualified consequent on the new compensation plan, it was celebrated with a news letter and Forum posts. When SFI President Gery qualified DTL it was announced. Again we want to note that all ranks revert to pending qualification at the start of every month. SFI affiliate program is not designed as a group business. Every affiliate is an entrepreneur developing his business. The team helps the entrepreneur, but he remains his own boss. It means that every affiliate should set his goal and work to achieve set goal.. Go the Diamond Plan. Review your Scoreboard.. This is my humble opinion.

25 posts

Second Home CSAs in Team Building #Compensation #CSA #Team Building

2 days ago

Best regards Manohar. Opti-Build is a helpful tool for group team building. Kindly go to search on affiliate center and search for Opti-Build. Read up what is Opti-Build and the SFI news letter on Opti-Build. You will find enter Opti-Build here tab. You may choose 50% or 100% participation.

14 posts

Sluggish Computer! in Miscellaneous

3 days ago

TSPC thank you for this encouraging tip. I am especially glad because many of my team members experience this sluggish computer issue. I will direct my down line to review this Forum post and apply you good recommendations. Thank you for your inspiring contributions to the Forum and SFI program.

25 posts

Second Home CSAs in Team Building #Compensation #CSA #Team Building

4 days ago

Manohar your experience is a typical SFI sponsor's experience. It is the challenge of SFI affiliate program to introduce prospects and guide them to become active PSAs/ business leaders. SFI is on a unique mission to sign up anyone with a PC and access to Internet to become a successful entrepreneur.
Every CSA is someone's PSA. Work with your PSAs. You are not expected to work with a great number. What you do is go Option Build. Work with 3 PSAs to duplicate yourself. When your 3 PSAs copy you and duplicate themselves you have 9 PSAs second generation. It goes on down. Keep up the good work. Perseverance pays. Best regards.

16 posts

Can I buy for customer? in Sales #Sales #TripleClicks

5 days ago

Marijke, you have made some sale. Congratulations! You should not buy for the customer. You want to sign up your customer as your PRM, a Zing network member. You may guide your PRM to use any of the Triple clicks payment options to effect payment and order. This is my opinion. Best regards.

13 posts

Are there any benefits for setting up Auto-Delivery processing date on the first day of the month? in Miscellaneous #Auto-Delivery #Compensation #TripleClicks

6 days ago

Goran there are great benefits in setting Auto delivery on the first day of the month? SFI affiliate program is a home business with great earning potentials. When an affiliate sets up auto delivery VPs are earned, items are received and rank advancement may be achieved. Affiliate qualifies for perks that you enjoy through the month. Another advantage is that affiliates motivate their team when they set up auto delivery
. .. Setting auto delivery on the first day of month is leading by example. It requires some planning and commitment because funds may not be readily available on first of month. Thank you for posting.

16 posts

I am surprised It is shutting down! in Miscellaneous #Marketing

9 days ago

Munish, thank you for the post. You do make our Forum experience great. I am saddened that Google plus would close down. I have an account and a sizeable circle of following. It is one matter of regret that I was not able to attract some to my SFI team Mia culpa! I hope Google come up with an improved version for the benefit of all. Thanks for bringing this to our notice.

26 posts

How much do I need to invest in this job, if you do not have any PSAs? in Miscellaneous

10 days ago

Natasha, Welcome to SFI affiliate program. You joined 6th August 2018. You enquiry is really fundamental to developing the right attitude and mindset in SFI program. SFI program is not a job. It is not a get rich quick scheme. It is an online home business. You need to invest time and talent. You need to refer family, friends and prospects to join the Zing network. You need to mentor a few sign ups to duplicate you. SFI is on a mission to empower anyone with a PC and internet connection to become a successful entrepreneur. As an affiliate you are invited to promote this mission. As you do this you generate residual and leveraged income.
Building your team is essential to achieving success in SFI affiliate program as stated in Launchpad training. You build your team through the process of sponsoring affiliates and referring Zing network members. You can create total financial freedom for yourself by building an active team of Zing network members. Invest to build your team. Kindly review Launchpad getting started training for details. I wish you a successful SFI business venture.

14 posts

KO Trivia Prizes in Suggestion Box

11 days ago

Helen you made a good observation. Thanks. KO is an exciting game. I love it and whenever I direct new PSAs to KO they are thrilled. It is a competitive game where player get knocked out when they answer wrongly. Very many do not possess the attitude of accepting beating in competitions. If players could be allowed to finish a game while game points are allotted for correct answers. That way every player enjoys the full course of game but one winner emerges. This is a humble suggestion. I hope that other suggestions be made by Forum members.

19 posts

What is the reason you love SFI apart for making money online? in Miscellaneous

11 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

36 posts

How Can We Help Them? in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

12 days ago

Morgan thank you for you post and concern. New affiliates' negative attitude and confusion is a cause of general concern.. SFI affiliate program is an uncomplicated business program designed to train entrepreneurs to become business leaders and mentor others to be successful business leaders. The program promises residual and leveraged income to affiliates who apply the training. It is the responsibility of sponsors to mentor their PSAs and CSAs. Welcome letter is not enough.. Awesome sponsoring is important. Encourage affiliates to study the Launchpad a chapter a day. Encourage them to complete their affiliate center requirements daily. Encourage them to play EZ games and invite family and friends to be their PRMs as they play games.. It is important that sponsors duplicate themselves in their first generation. Sponsors help affiliates by leading by examples. Go Opti-Build. Encourage your workers to go Optibuild. Hold weekly meetings with your local members. Communicate always with your distant affiliates. Use team mails and E-Cards. If convenient send gift certificates to prompt activities and interest. Duplicate yourself in the confused new sign up and you have a business booster.

18 posts

Spin and Win has Spun and Won. Done. Nada. No more. in VersaPoints #Contests #Getting Started #VersaPoints

13 days ago

Spin and Win played an interesting role in SFI affiliate program. Very many free VPs were dished out to affiliates to encourage affiliates to read SFI news bulletins, get updated and learn to boost their business. We remain very greatful to Gery and SFI corporate. I appreciate the many times I received 5 free VPs. SFI has proved magnanimous to affiliates. Spin and Win is now discontinued and we wait for an updated/ improved program. It is the hope of affiliates that some new and better program will be developed. Best regards to all affiliates who benefited from Spin and Win. Gratitude to Gery and SFI technical team for training and support.

66 posts

New Strategy for PB & AA Auctions – Suggestion in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders

15 days ago

Mirjana and Igor, I feel pain for affiliates who became frustrated and left because of heavy bidders. Sad! However we need to apply the SFI Rules of Success. Success has rules. To succeed one want to face challenges and competitions courageously. I am not a heavy bidder. I have won PB auction about 3 times. AA has paid me sparingly. I am worried that a few affiliates amassed TCredits and use their asset to deny others opportunities. Life is like that! Everyone has some right to use his wealth as it could help beat competition. We can only hope that all be guided by positive life principles.. My recommendations to affiliates is to adopt a strategy to generate TCredits. Work to introduce PRMs, Rewardicals members, Localvantia merchants and Reca. The Rewardicals generated from your team could be exchanged for TCredits. Amass TCredits and challenge the heavy bidders. SFI has provided the training and business tool. Challenges make life interesting! Best regards.

36 posts

Exhausted with Hidden game in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra

15 days ago

Nouta, congratulations on your winnings and badges from HIDDEN. This game is fun. Sometimes you win, sometimes you are outfoxed. This game is challenging. You want to be careful so your clues will be used maximally. At times you guest a word confidently and you a surprised. You guessed wrongly. Then you have great experience of sighting foxes. Embrace the game spirit. Keep up having your fun and invite some friends to play HIDDEN. Best regards.

9 posts

TripleClicks Gift Cards in Suggestion Box #TCredits #Team Building #VersaPoints

15 days ago

Michael, you did well to point out that Rewardicals X -Cards are available to be used as a team building tool. Rewardicals X-Card are attractive and offer 25 RT bonus. All the same the Tripleclicks gift card could be promoted. Affiliates will have a choice. The MRP tag will need to be omitted. Any tool that helps to promote business should be considered.

76 posts

CONTINUE THE STEP-IT-UP SEPTEMBER contest into October! in Ask Gery #Contests #Leadership #Team Building

17 days ago

Liezel This is a good suggestion. The Step up September Contest generated greater interest and activities in SFI program. I wish such contests could be continued. However we should bear in mind that it could depend on the availability of CSAs . Affiliates would play a helpful part by building their team and promoting Tripleclicks. Team building will provide CSAs. Triple clicks promotion will provide profit for compensation. Let us keep our fingers crossed and trust Gery and SFI corporate to study the September contest and decide what next.

29 posts

Chat room in Suggestion Box

18 days ago

Helena your suggestion is good. We need to engage new affiliates to help them understand the great SFI business style. SFI affiliate program is fun alright but it is essentially a challenging online business. There is bound to be much information. Every good business manager welcomes information to develop business. SFI corporate is promoting a revolutionary mission of generating online entrepreneurs. Sponsors have a role to play and very many are proving awesome leaders. I believe your suggestion will help her much.

5 posts

Do not miss to play Hidden game in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

18 days ago

Thank you Skuma for highlighting the earnings details for the benefit of all. HIDDEN is a great experience. I have used it to attract prospects into my Zing network team. It is necessary to call attention of prospects and affiliates to the earnings details offered in this game. SFI offers members opportunity to join free, get online business training free, play many free games and earn amazing rewards. I wish all Forum participants success.

28 posts

At the end of the month in Team Building

19 days ago

Congratulations! You are awesome. You are an inspiration to all. You demonstrated that Step up September Contest is great innovation of SFI corporate. Kudos to you and your great team!

3 posts

Thought Of The Day!!! in Suggestion Box

20 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

19 posts

Suggestion to get people to read news.sfimg.com post in Suggestion Box #Contests #Leadership #VersaPoints

21 days ago

Your text to link here...Andy this is a welcome idea. I hope that Gery and the SFI tech team use this suggestion. We appreciate that affiliate center draws members attention to news on the Alert Tab, Affiliate Inbox, Forum, Stream Tab and affiliate email. This is because news is a tool that helps affiliates to understand and power business. Information is power and readers are good leaders. Thanks for motivating all of us.

36 posts

Spin & Win dicontinued in Miscellaneous #Contests #Team Building #VersaPoints

21 days ago

Spin and Win played a rewarding role in SFI program. The program dished out free VPs to affiliates who read the news and answered some simple questions correctly. However many affiliates miss the opportunities. Some fail to read the news that features Spin and Win. Many affiliates feel sad and disappointed when they win 5 VPs. On my part I appreciate SFI corporate magnanimity in dishing out VPs to encourage Affiliates to build their business. I desire to say a big thank you to SFI corporate for all the VP reward from Spin and Win. Best regards to all Forum participants.

19 posts

Can we do business without money? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Sponsor

22 days ago

Chalid thank you for posting and for introducing friends to SFI affiliate program. As you have joined SFI since 22nd December 2014 I congratulate you on your experience. SFI is designed to help anyone with a PC device and access to the internet to join free, get mentored and have an online business to generate residual and leveraged income. It is not a get rich quick scheme. Over 20 years Gery and SFI team have taken on hundreds of thousands of affilates and guided them to build successful online business. No purchase is needed to start. Those who are diligent discover that the fund one spends routinely can be spent in the system to create business and wealth. SFI and indeed Zing network program is proven and real. Advice your friends to sign up and study the Launchpad to get the true perspective.

12 posts

auctions for affiliates out of U.S. and canada in Ask Gery #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders

22 days ago

Thank you Gery for this detailed explanation. Astro Auction is a brand new initiative. It is a unique global auction program for Zing networkers. Interested bidders need to be patient and supportive to make AA a popular product that attracts more prospects. This will promote SFI mission and income for all participants.The restrictions are there because AA bidders from outside US and Canada might experience delivery issues. I recommend understanding and patience from all bidders. Also note that there are other items one could bid and earn great winnings. Let us all work to use astro Auction as a product to enhance our business and achieve SFI vision. Best regards to Forum participants.