Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

PHILIP O.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

9 posts

The Balkans/Balkan Peninsula in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building #TripleClicks

2 days ago

[*] Ronald you raised a very interesting topic. I am of the opinion that the Balkans/Balkan Peninsula have great potential for E-commerce especially on SFI template. I have been assigned some PSAs from the region. Like very many affiliates some remain inactive. A few are active and I am optimistic that we will all discover the great opportunities that SFI offer. Here in Nigeria we are recording some sign ups. However affiliates have challenges of expensive Tripleclicks and ECA items and weak currency against $. I hope to read opinions of others. Best regards.

18 posts

What does a brand new PSA see when they join? in Team Building #Getting Started #Team Building

3 days ago

Slavoljub V. posted:
(No more "Smart Start")
What gets a new member when applying for membership in SFI.
What does the offer look like, what does it see first?
All the best.

Slavoljub thank you for the post. It is of interest. Happy that the President responded quick. Thank you Gery. New PSAs have a clear explanatory introduction to SFI in my humble opinion. There is also a challenging call to brace up and start working to earn. I wish that SFI mission statement could be given more emphasis and brought to the view of PSAs early. Reality is that SFI affiliate program is a mission and home business that calls for activities on the part of PSA. An affiliate should committe to learn and apply the lessons learned. An affiliate should promote transfer buying in favor of Tripleclicks. An affiliate should introduce family, friends and prospects. An affiliate should advertise and promote Zing network. An affiliate should participate in Forum. An affiliate should go Diamond Plan to develop leaders and leveraged income. Best regards.g

2 posts

Is fun to be in SFI in Nigeria #Getting Started #Rewardical #TripleClicks

5 days ago

Susan congratulations on your winning 50 Rewardicals in Daily Crown Drawing. Indeed SFI affiliate program is designed that affiliates may have fun while building something great. I wish you more winnings. Kindly remain focused on the long term goal of creating a commendable leveraged and residual income. You can achieve this easily by going Opti Build, building an active team and achieving DTL. Best regards and success in SFI.

5 posts

Get Started Right- Build A Strong Reputation! in Getting Started #Getting Started

6 days ago

Thank you Bruce for this and many other threads that you have started to encourage affiliates to develop leadership and success discipline in life and business. " Success has rules." Good reputation and opinions of neighbors go a long to promote business. SFI in her laudable mission statement stated that the organization is committed to develop successful affiliates without compromising integrity. Affiliates learn from team leaders to communicate truthfully in life and business. Once again thank you and all Forum participants for your helpful contributions. Best regards.

178 posts

Free CSAs for new Astro Auction VIPs! in SFI News #Astro Auctions #Team Building

8 days ago

Thank you Gery and SFI management for this opportunity and intervention . It is termed a contest but it is really a business boost for all affiliates. Even affiliates who had qualified VIP will win by team growth. Great to spend 60 TCredits and participate in 60 Astro Auctions. You qualify VIP, win great prizes including over 600 Rewardicals and 100 CSAs. In my humble opinion every affiliate should size this opportunity. Also every team leader should call on his workers to go for this. I wish all members a successful SFI year 2019.

3 posts

TripleClicks ECA Store in Suggestion Box #ECA

10 days ago

Gopakumar I wish you a successful year 2019. You suggestion is good. As our President stated earlier ECA program will be improved on . Recent initiatives by SFI tech team point to the reality that our organization is being positioned to help all Zing network members and make greater impact globally. The Rewardicals program, the Localvantia program and the Reca program promise gainful experience to all. I hope SFI corporate will introduce an ECA program that features affordable prices of items. Thanks to you and all Forum participants.

9 posts

Pick the Price removed from TripleClicks Games/Contests Index in Pricebenders #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders

11 days ago

Happy New Year 2019 Gery . Thank you for clarifying the situation. It is a good plan to remove PTP from PB to check confusion as PTP might be phased out. My best regards to SFI tech team for the marvelous work they are doing.

4 posts

Hapy Christmas Eve in Recognition

15 days ago

Vladimir thank you for your kind thoughts and wishes for all during this celebration. SFI is a unique global online program designed to help affiliates create enduring wealth/leveraged income and improve standard of life. In love SFI corporate offers all free sign up and training to run successful home business and become leaders. Here is wishing you a successful SFI experience. Best regards to all Forum participants.

19 posts

Why Signups Join Then Optout 3 Seconds Later in Team Building #PSA #Team Building

16 days ago

SFI is a great home business with potential for leveraged income. It is not a get rich quick scheme and this makes me proud. In our society the media and low values have caused many to desire get rich quick business. They do not appreciate that there no way to get rich without working one's business. SFI template is careful to lead new affiliates to complete starting formalities. Many are impatient and unable to confirm email, whitelist sponsor/leaders, like SFI/Tripleclicks on twitter and upload photo. They are careful to do business properly. Sponsors have the unenviable responsibility of encouraging new PSAs to do things right. I hope the new introductions for 2019 will encourage more new PSAs to accept SFI opportunities. Thanks for sharing your experience.

29 posts

Is Hard Work Necessary To $uceed??? in Getting Started #Getting Started

26 days ago

Bruce thank you for the post and poser. Hard Work is indeed necessary for success. SFI Rules of Success and other great opinion leaders maintain this principle. What is Hard Work? Hard Work is not expending energy unnecessarily and without focus. Hard Work is diligence that is focused on achieving specified goal. It is working smart; identifying ones goal, building one's team, setting plans to realize vision and working towards the goal. Merry Christmas! Greater SFI for 2019!

22 posts

Movers tab suggestion in Suggestion Box #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

27 days ago

Annalien your suggestion for a like/ thumb up button on the Movers Tab is great and welcome. I use the ecard to reach my CSAs and PSAs. I agree that a like/ thumb up button for quick acknowledgement is good. Thank you for the post.

2 posts

Rewardical to Products in Nigeria in Nigeria #Compensation #Localvantia #TripleClicks

29 days ago

Obi your enquiry is not clear. There is no way to convert Rewardicals, which are digital rewards to Localvantia that are local merchants enjoying SFI promotion. Zing network members earn rewardicals on activities they perform on Triple clicks and items they order from Localvantia merchants. Affiliates may exchange their Rewardicals tokens for choice items including Bitcoin and TCredits. Kindly review your Launchpad lessons for details and tips on how to earn Rewardicals. Best regards while wishing you a Merry Christmas.

9 posts

You Must Have A Plan "B" In Your SFI Tools For $uccess.??? in Marketing #Marketing

about 1 month ago

Bruce thank you for this very encouraging post. SFI is set on developing global business leaders. Your Forum post is a great leadership building tool for affiliate's SFI program and general life endeavors. When one fails to plan one plans to fail. More importantly one must have a plan B, an alternative plan to get over eventualities. Kudos for your contributions towards affiliates building. Best regards sir.

5 posts

ID Suggestion in Suggestion Box #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Nicholas your suggestion is welcome. SFI has a lovely cap with SFI logo. There is also the recognition TShirts that member win when the earn monthly top performance on EZ, PB and other games. SFI also has fliers and car plates. These as you observed are great promo tools. You may search Triple clicks from your affiliate center to find more. I wish you success in our affiliate program and commend your good thinking.

18 posts

why not introduce rented refferals? in Suggestion Box #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Thanks Aremu. The idea and post is welcome. You will find that some other Forum participants will contribute their opinion. I respect your concern to move SFI forward. Best regards.

18 posts

why not introduce rented refferals? in Suggestion Box #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Aremu I must appreciate you and thank you for your post. Rented referrals is indeed a product some online platforms use to promote activities on their site and for their business. My impression of SFI affiliate program is that it is an opportunity for anyone who has a computer device and access to the internet to be guided and empowered to build a business organization and generate leveraged income applying SFI marketing tools. By SFI mission statement affiliates are to be trained to become a business leader. Rented referrals approach may deny affiliates this great benefit. Affiliates may choose S Builder Coops tool to generate sign ups. They may promote their SFI business by introducing even one motivated PSA and a few PRMs. We want to accept that many have not developed the culture of industry to take advantage of SFI demands. SFI would not compromise diligence and integrity in her mission to develop business leaders.

11 posts

Difficulty in Astro auctionauction bidding in Nigeria

about 1 month ago

Gloria it pains to read that you could not bid on Astro Auction because of unresponsive page. This could be a browser issue. It is not an SFI technical fault because other affiliates are browsing without problem. Please upgrade your browser. I hope you get a solution and start bidding Astro Auction. Astro Auction is a great business tool to power your business.

21 posts

Can ANYONE Really Do Affiliate Marketing? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing

about 1 month ago

Randy I wish to commend you for this post. Indeed on the SFI affiliate template anyone with access to the Internet can be successful in affiliate marketing. It is also true that "Success is at your feet, but you must activate it!" You summarized the challenges of affiliate marketing and this is very encouraging. Affiliate marketing is a challenging business and SFI provides the training and business tools to make affiliates successful entrepreneurs. Regrettably very many fail to apply the training. Some others go expecting a get rich quick program. Thank you for setting out the details. Best regards.

198 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Joy Amadi-ibole ! in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Joy congratulations on achieving E365 champion. You have demonstrated exemplary dedication and purpose. We are proud of you and we cheer you. You are now a leader and a champion. You are mentored by successful leaders. Go The diamond plan.

24 posts

Why are Tripleclicks product expensive? in Western Africa #Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Olanrewaju, you are right in your observation. Triple clicks store is a global online store. Products you order are singular not bulk or containerized. The items attract handling charges, insurance and shipping costs. However you as an affiliate want to identify items that are cost competitive in your country. Note that there are more than 20, 000 items to choose from. Affiliates from USA and Canada have an advantage but that should not disturb international affiliates. Develop Localvantia merchants in your area to buy items at local prizes.

10 posts

Biz Quiz in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Vladimir Congratulations. You persevered and you were consistent in answering the daily questions. Biz Quiz is a refreshing SFI business builder. I encourage you to keep playing. Best regards.

63 posts

Reflection and proposal in Suggestion Box

2 months ago

Sorry. There is a typo error. I meant to write that SFI is not a get rich quick scheme.

63 posts

Reflection and proposal in Suggestion Box

2 months ago

Dario thank you for your suggestion and interest in development of SFI affiliate program. Charging some fees to impress new sign ups and generate commission for sponsors is what many multilevel marketing organizations practice. SFI has her unique mission as stated in SFI mission statement. SFI attracts over 1000 sign ups daily with her free registration policy. SFI trains affiliates to become successful entrepreneurs no purchase necessary. SFI trains and challenges leaders to duplicate themselves and mentor their down line to apply the recommended business tools to generate leveraged income. Many affiliates have applied this business training and policy to succeed. My point is that SFI style of free registration has proved welcome to many. The challenge is for sponsors to build their team and duplicate self. It is a get rich quick scheme. Sponsors who understand the SFI business template promote free advertising, work with workers, Option Build for growth and application of marketing tool. Best regards.

35 posts

Commission in Suggestion Box #Compensation #TCredits

2 months ago

Rachael you experience is typical. Thank you for posting. I can assure you that there are many who have financial challenges like you. SFI affiliate program is designed to mentor any interested individual with a PC and internet connection to become a successful entrepreneur earning welcome leveraged income. Careful study of the Launchpad will reveal how SFI is guiding affiliates to escape the anti wealth trap. The TCredit bonus affiliates receive is corporate perk to empower affiliates to grow in business. Aim high and think big. You can play AA with your 10 TCredits and earn items of more value than the $5.90 The entrepreneur spirit is to promote your business and income. I recommend that you work to generate sales so you earn commission. Also work to advance your rank and pre register some Localvantia merchants and PRMs. That way you generate income. SFI is a program that supports affiliates to become business leaders. Hang on follow your leaders to build something great.