Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

PHILIP O.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

23 posts

What is the true value of Rewardicals? in Getting Started #Rewardical #TCredits

17 minutes ago

James thank you for your enquiry. The value of Rewardicals is unfolding. Rewardicals as at now is Zing network digital token to promote Sink network activities and SFI vision. As it serves Zingers in PB auction, Astro Action, EZ games , Localvantia and Tripleclicks activities it proves valuable. You will discover the value as you exchange RT for choice goodies. For VP exchange it is three RT to one VP. For TCredit it has its conversion rate. For CSA it has its conversion rate. So it goes with other items. I recommend that affiliates work to earn Rewardicals and introduce prospects to the Zing network to promote the vision. Rewardicals could turn out to prove a convenient payment option globally.

11 posts

Rewardicals for Downline in Miscellaneous #Rewardical

3 days ago

Navanithe thank you for the post. Rewardicals may be exchanged for gift certificate. You may then send gift certificate to your downline. Sending RT to downline presents challenges. Referrers earn 1 RT for every 10 Rewardicals their Referrees earn. So how do we reconcile the bonuses? Affiliates should encourage their downline to avail themselves of many opportunities in SFI and Tripleclicks to earn Rewardicals. Duplicate self and teach your downline to generate leveraged income. Just my opinion. Thanks.

5 posts

UBER PICKS FIFA EUROPE in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

7 days ago

Thank you Martin for your post. I guess we are all waiting to experience the thrill of UEFA. I am confident that SFI corporate will soon give UBER - PICKS players the opportunity to play and win. Best regards and wishing all players success.

5 posts

How Many Seconds Is It Taking You???? in Marketing #Marketing

12 days ago

Thank you Bruce for this essentia post on Affiliate marketing. This is very fundamental. I have learnt some lessons. Indeed an affiliates attitude, disposition, approach and style of presentation enhances prospects interest in the opportunity being presented. Also I note this point of business card presentation. I totally agree. It is gainful and more effective to present business card when you have concluded. Once again thanks for sharing you knowledge.

14 posts

Advance with technology. in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #TCredits

15 days ago

Thank you George for your post. Indeed SFI has been advancing and keeping faithful to her mission statement. Consider the amazing initiatives of Opti-Build, Rewardicals, Localvantia, and opportunities for new sign ups. The challenge appears to rest on affiliates appreciating the corporate goals and business potential in SFI mission. SFI is going global thanks to the efforts of Gery and SFI technical administrators. We will not forget the contributions of many awesome leaders. Kudos to all administrators and leaders.

37 posts

New Diamond Team Leader in Recognition

18 days ago

Thank you Anthony for this post. It is the opinion of all. Hurray! Hurray!! Hurray!!! Congratulations to SFI corporate Gery Carson on confirmed DTL. You are an inspiration and global phenomenon. You are AWESOME.

20 posts

100 MILLION Mega Milestone Reached! in SFI News #Rewardical

19 days ago

Bravo! Thank you Gery and the SFI corporate. Congratulations to you and all active Zingers. I am exited that Rewardicals and the other business tools SFI introduced are living up to promise. Here is encouraging all Zing network members to get active, get bold and build something great with SFI. SFI vision and goals as in the mission statement is a laudable commission we should all associate with. Once again CONGRATULATION to all.

9 posts

This is #7 of 10 What To Do If You Succeed!!! in Team Building #Team Building

19 days ago

Thank you Bruce. What to do if you succeed is indeed very instructive. As online marketers and affiliates it is helpful to sincerely care. When we get prospects to sign up into the Zing network or play EZ, bid auction and buy items, we should follow up. We should show interest in our refferals satisfaction. This will promote interest and patronage. I am inspired by your post. Best regards.

99 posts

I Became STL in 4 days! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

22 days ago

Congratulations Chuks. I am delighted and impressed with your achievement within four days. Bravo!
I also congratulate members of your team who have advanced in rank quickly. However I want to call your attention to the Launchpad lessons. Kindly take time to understand these lessons and help other members of your team to do same. You are a great team in the making. Application of the Launchpad lessons will help use your potential more and build something greater. I wish you success in SFI program. Please invite more Nigerians and duplicate yourself many times over to create great leveraged income.. Best regards.

30 posts

I Lost My Net Amount - No Need Standing Order in Miscellaneous

24 days ago

Auto delivery is not by compulsion. It is a business tool that helps affiliates qualify EA conveniently and purchase needed items at a discount. An affiliate may work to earn 1,500 VPs by Tripleclicks sales or Localvantia. The New Compensation Plan Improvement is designed to facilitate affiliates potential to generate leveraged income..
Build your team. Duplicate your self. Go Opti-Build to create depth in your organization. It is a better way. I hope we see the opportunities in the new plan. Best regards.

9 posts

Astro Auctions Change in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #TripleClicks

27 days ago

Delmage thank you for your suggestion. It will surely make playing Astro auction smoother when this is applied. However we want to be patient. AA is still very fresh. SFI tech team will introduce necessary improvements with time.

23 posts

Payment in $ (US) for 1VP (versa point) in VersaPoints #Auto-Delivery #Sales #VersaPoints

29 days ago

SFI does not sell VP. VP is important for affiliate rankings and compensation. You may exchange Rewardicals tokens for VP, 3 RT for 1VP. Affiliates earn VP as they work on their affiliate center and as winnings on Astro auction. Best regards.

8 posts

Team Leaders Are Human, Too!!! in Marketing #Marketing

about 1 month ago

Bruce thank you for your post. Man is an emotional being. Team leaders and indeed all leaders display emotions in their activities too. It is the responsibility of all players to appreciate human traits, strength and weaknesses and work with the team to achieve organizational goals. Once again thank you and best regards.

7 posts

How to do TC Sales and promote Eager Zebra games? in Getting Started #Eager Zebra #Marketing #Sales

2 months ago

Jyotsana, welcome to SFI and congratulations for signing up as affiliate. SFI has provided cool business tools to help affiliates do TC Sales and promote EZ games. You want to be friendly and use your gateways to introduce Tripleclicks products to friends. There many TC items you friends need to buy and they can find them at TC stores. Also as you practice transfer buying and buy choice items from your store, Tripleclicks tell your prospects. They will become inspired to order. Let them know registration is free. Connect them with your Triple clicks gateway. They become your PRM. You may apply same style with EZ games. People love to play games. You may also promote Localvantia. It is a fantastic SFI introduction to promote local merchants and affiliate business. I hope this helps.

35 posts

Someone help me help me help me please This is not a puppy love! in Miscellaneous #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

2 months ago

Thank you Jessie for the observation and kind corrections. My sincere apology. The typo errors were my mistakes. Best regards!

35 posts

Someone help me help me help me please This is not a puppy love! in Miscellaneous #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

2 months ago

Thank you Steven for the post. Indeed Very does dig deep! He is a great inspiration. What you suggested is a good challenge as promoted in SFI mission statement.
I am with you to dig deep, brain storm, get the professionalls input and work to promote Gert's SFI vision. This is a global vision, to enable anyone with a device and access to the Internet to have a good source of leveraged income. Best regards.

18 posts

Something to point out...again and again! in Recognition #Getting Started #Localvantia #VersaPoints

3 months ago

Thanks Tania. You did very well to highlight Lawrence achievement and direct affiliates to the Localvantia business boosting edge. SFI corporate introduced this tool to make SFI affiliate program very rewarding. Congratulations to Lawrence!

26 posts

Strange happenings with EZ games! in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra

3 months ago

Mustafa! I am pained to read that you are unable to play EZ for some thirty days. I suggest you contact support for help. You may also check your browser for update. I hope this helps.

63 posts

Getting them clicking and keeping them going in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #TripleClicks

4 months ago

Thank you Scott for sharing this idea. I agree that introduction of such initiative will pep up the interest of new affiliates, showcase the vast items /products available on the Zing network, promote sales of TC and Reca stores and make our exiting SFI experience more so. I recommend that Gery and SFI technical team consider this for development. Best regards to all Forum participants and successful month of May as you turn the 15 red Tabs green.

9 posts

New Member Pack in Team Building #Sponsor #Team Building

4 months ago

Thank you for your suggestion. That was a kind one and appreciated from new sign ups point of view. However we need to keep in view that the objective of SMart Start is to develop productivity in the new affiliates. SFI program offer great business bonuses to all affiliates on a daily bases. Daily Grand, Daily Crown, Biz Quiz, T-Time , Spin and win, Rewardicals and more. It is the responsibility of sponsors to point these out to new affiliates. Many leaders did not order NMP . They built a business. Do not forget that SFI is administering NMP and Smart Start at some expenses.

28 posts

Smart start alternatives in Team Building #Team Building

4 months ago

All, thank you for your observation and principled stand. However We must keep in mind that Smart Start is designed and introduced to motivate new members to develop to enthusiastic and active participation in SFI affiliate program.. Sponsors have tried various strategies to get PSAs active without satisfactory result. Inactive PSA remains a hurdle and challenge.. 48 hours may be sudden for a new affiliate to understand the great bonus offered here.. We need to get new affiliates to treat SFI affiliate program as business.

21 posts

Second Income Earnings from SFI in Getting Started #Compensation

4 months ago

Anuj thank you for your inquiry. Kindly keep SFI vision and mission statement in mind. That is the big picture. Tripleclicks is SFI online store. It showcases a great number of products that very many consider essential. Every affiliate finds choice items of interest. All an affiliate needs to do is "transfer buying'. This means buy items one usually buys from other stores from one's own store. Tripleclicks is the store of all affiliates, your store.
Making sales and purchases from Triple clicks promotes all affiliates business. Business is now enhanced with the introduction of Localvantia and Rewardicals. You may promote sales by referring prospects to sign up with Tripleclicks as your PRMs. I hope this helps. Let us remain positive and build something great. Best regards.

233 posts

Happy birthday Mr. Gery!! in Recognition

5 months ago

We celebrate your vision and efforts to empower anyone with a PC or internet device and access to internet to become a successful internet entrepreneur and awesome leader. Happy Birthday. Best regards to SFI Technical team and your family.

161 posts

Please discontinue that $250 Class Cash Promotion! in Suggestion Box #Marketing #Team Building

5 months ago

Class Cash is an SFI introduction to improve on new affiliates interest and participation in SFI online program. SFI is promoting a unique mission to mobilize persons who have a PC and access to Internet and mentor them to business success. We live in a world of opportunities, uninformed people and challenges. SFI has been working for two decades. SFI has successfully impacted on millions of affiliates and trained us. I am one of the favored beneficiaries. In my humble opinion, Class Cash should be continued to encourage new sign ups to train and grow. A salute Very and the SFI technical crew. I encourage sponsor leaders to work on new recruits and explain the need to focus on the bigger picture. Best regards to all members of SFI family.

15 posts

CSA needs help in payment option in Nigeria in Miscellaneous #CSA #Getting Started #TripleClicks

5 months ago

Vijaya thank you for posting. My advice is that your CSA open an account with Access bank or GT bank in Nigeria. Then CSA may easily buy TCredit online using Visa or MasterCard issued by the bank. Your CSA may also choose to create a domiciliary account with the banks so to trade significantly. When completing ATM form it is required that applicant specify that dollar payment be enabled. I hope this helps.