Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

11x SUPPORT
Igor A.

Russian Federation

E365 Champion

31 posts

HIDDEN - some words are misspelt. in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

1 day ago

Who exactly is right at this meeting ?
use for the reply quotes your opponent

22 posts

Has anyone won the Kings Ransom in the Card King game? in Eager Zebra

2 days ago

King's Ransom will not be counted only if 4 Kings drop when the first 5 cards are dealt. In other cases, even adding 1 card with a King to the three cards with Kings in a row will be a victory.

22 posts

Does the status EA disappear if I cant reach1500 vp in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

2 days ago

You were already with us, when Gery made this gift. Follow SFI news and you will always know something new first hand.

22 posts

Has anyone won the Kings Ransom in the Card King game? in Eager Zebra

2 days ago

no special skills or techniques not-just luck and sense that tells you that now happen your finest hour.
for example for case perfect dealing the cards, instead of ACEs can also drop outand Kings.

43 posts

Is it Possible to Change Sponsor? in Team Building #Sponsor #Team Building

2 days ago

In your case it makes no sense to change the sponsor, because during this time you too are a sponsor to someone. Why destroy what you have? ( if you decline current sponsor and choose another-through 6 months you can choose any sponsor as you wish and join his team)
On Forum you can find tips and tricks by a dozen sponsors and apply them to your business/

22 posts

2 days ago

Each next time when there is not enough VP qualification-move to next month all accrued VP
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=124702&pg=1

22 posts

2 days ago

Yes, under the new rules, any partner who no got status EA will accumulated VP until will become EA, for any number of months.

31 posts

HIDDEN - some words are misspelt. in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

3 days ago

thanks to this game you now know more/
I, for example, also don’t understand why a girl is called sheila in Australia
I know only the name of the French singer Sheila
however, we see this question in quizzes - it means you have an advantage over others

13 posts

Really in the Badges Quest' I'm going backward! in Compensation

3 days ago

It seems to me that in today's situation with the division of badges into 2 parts (SFI & TripleClicks), it has become much easier to achieve higher levels of BQ.
When badges were in the overall standings - I was approximately 150th place Leader Board BQ,
now my Eager Zebra badges have raised me to 70th place.
Getting EagerZebra badges is much easier than SFI badges, so those who work with team building and invest in their business and also makes sales, have their well-deserved SFI badges.
Who chose another direction - that should develop Triple Clicks.

10 posts

All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence... in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

4 days ago

If I turn 180 degrees and move in the chosen direction, then in 2 years I will return to where I started from - to the zero mark. Is this a worthy goal, return to zero?

10 posts

All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence... in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

5 days ago

according to your experience - to succeed, us just need to ignore the advice of experts or do everything, as they advise only with a minus sign/
This is an interesting option, I’m almost use your way - I didn’t read the launch pad, didn’t send welcome letters, didn’t use Icebreaker, I also didn’t advise anyone to repeat my actions (although many in my team repeated everything exactly as me) neither did i buy psa and csa in tripleclicks ... me seems that in 15 years I can also become a GTL

30 posts

Uber Picks - I am confused in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

6 days ago

Tanja thank you for explaining for this cunning thing, but to take 15 points from me - I don’t like it at all.
We will work without such expensive assistants

30 posts

7 days ago

Tanja, you talk so temptingly about blocking the winner, that I wondered if i applied this helper for match
Leicester - Sauthampton

Would I get my 6 points for a prediction? It as though the insurance on the unsuccessful forecast?

30 posts

7 days ago

But you have gained the support of most people who understand these things. So the result should be positive, unless of course the playing teams do not deceive the expectations of their fans, who believed in them

17 posts

Does anyone give Gift Certificates to your PRMs & do you get an increase in Sales? in Sales #ECA #Marketing

8 days ago

Different people in different countries will respond differently to your gift. Also, if the gift is accepted, there is a chance that in the future your PRM will expect your donations to continue.
But if you get a gambler who is lucky in his first experience with games or auctions, then there is a high probability that he himself will be interested to continue his active participation with his money.

30 posts

9 days ago

Judging by the number of credits us, you spent 10 credits for each game, it could be if you clicked some times this link Ask the audience (free)
But it is free-of-charge possible to ask only 1 time, the subsequent help also is paid by credits, apparently your credits have been spent for helps by audience/

6 posts

С Новым Годом друзья!!!! in Russian Federation

20 days ago

Чем больше поводов для праздника, тем лучше.
Нельзя же без причины 10 дней дурака валять.

6 posts

С Новым Годом друзья!!!! in Russian Federation

21 days ago

Всем, всем, всем :
Свинской Удачи;
Свинских Доходов;
Свинской Радости;
И БОЛЬШОГО СВИНСКОГО СЧАСТЬЯ!!!

13 posts

Tcredit in Suggestion Box #TCredits

22 days ago

2 credits is enough to complete a daily task. Why do you need more?

12 posts

Rewardical in Getting Started

24 days ago

Any your action in which, you use T-credit (games, auctions) give you RT (rewardical tocken) which you can exchange for any other tool which it it is necessary to you at present (VP, T-credit, as well as CSA, PSA, PRM and GC)

9 posts

Can we purchase with particle payment of TCredits and pay for the balance later? in Sales #Sales

25 days ago

Alexander why do not you want to ask your questions on the Eastern European forum? There will understand you faster and give clear answers in your language.

24 posts

How is E365 Class Champion selected in Miscellaneous #E365

25 days ago

I saw on the forum a message from a woman who, on the last day of the E365 contest, made sure she was 2,000 or more VP ahead of her rivals, went to bed quietly, and in the morning she saw that her title is only Runner-Up

The fact is that she did not take into account the time difference between her place and the time of SFI and when it was midnight in her city, SFI had only evening. The lagging opponent simply added the necessary amount of VP and made sure that no one else would do that to him.

I wish you do not oversleep your future champion title!

20 posts

Winner of E365 in my class disappeared? in Miscellaneous #E365

27 days ago

Simply, he received all his awards within 2 years for the title, and quietly went on vacation. After 2 years all privileges of champoin no longer work/ What for to strain?

8 posts

brain sprint in Eager Zebra

27 days ago

All games are provided by third-party suppliers, SFI is not related to the mistakes made in the answers. You can fix them only by pointing out the errors that you noticed. Support will not be able to view all the games and select the wrong answers.