Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

2x SUPPORT
Steve L.

United States

E365 Champion

237 posts

Pricebenders and Eager Zebra go Rewardical! in SFI News #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders #Rewardical

3 days ago

I REALLY like the automatic option to exchange Rewardicals for PSAs CSAs & PRMs!

The ONLY thing that would make it better would be the option to rotate among all 3 or 2 or just 1. For example say there were boxes to check, that said PSAs CSAs PRMs and your automatic exchange would rotate between each box you checked. That way an affiliate would be assured to automatically get a variety of each OR just one of those team building options.

Hope that makes sense! If not let me know and I will try to explain it better, itis possible I may not have enough coffee in me yet!

7 posts

Affiliate Profile in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #PSA #Sponsor

13 days ago

Just a suggestion...
I've been trying to find a copy of the Affiliate Profile that has NOT been completed to see if the question
"Does XXXXXX intend to keep their SFI business a part-time endeavor? No"
is automatically set to "NO" if it is I would suggest that it be changed to where the New Affiliate MUST make a CHOICE.
I think that making someone decide then and there if they are going to make SFI FULL or PART TIME can actually make a new affiliate THINK about their New SFI BUSINESS and is also close to the "MAGICAL" thing of writing down a GOAL.

Of course it is possible I'm completely wrong about this, I just can't find a blank profile to check.

THANKS!

12 posts

Motivational Memes To Help With Team Building! in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

15 days ago

Here's a few more Motivational Memes!
Feel Free to use as you need to, Motivation often comes from the most unlikely of sources! CHALLENGE YOURSELF and your TEAM every day in some manner and watch what happens!

13 posts

Question from one of my PSA's... in Team Building #Marketing #PSA #Team Building

17 days ago

"I own an affiliate marketing business. I also coach/train/help others to develop their own affiliate marketing business."

You know 20 minutes ago I thought I could sit down and pound out the answer to your question and the more I think about it the more complicated it gets! So that up there is what I think is best. The reason I decided to go with that is because I THINK that answer will illicit MORE QUESTIONS from those asking "what do you do for a living?".

I have always looked for ways to get others to ASK MORE QUESTIONS ABOUT WHAT I DO.

And answers that kinda require MORE QUESTIONS are the ones I consider to be the best answers!

7 posts

Super Blue Blood Moon Lunar Eclipse 2018! in North America

17 days ago

AGREE!

The best picture I have seen! The view of the Super Blue Blood Moon Lunar Eclipse from Dhaka, Bangladesh, home to a GREAT friend I have made through SFI!

12 posts

Motivational Memes To Help With Team Building! in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

18 days ago

Hmm..... Funny you should say that!! Was gonna post this soon, but since you brought it up!

12 posts

18 days ago

Hi Michael,

THANKS! And many...MANY more to come! Stay Tuned!

Like this one below...

Be Well,
Steve

12 posts

18 days ago

I keep a LOT of motivational memes and I thought maybe others did too, so I thought perhaps a thread to post these team building aids would help others like they have me!
I'll start with these two...

I'll try to post a few new ones at LEAST weekly and hopefully more often! If you have some that you like PLEASE post them! You should also feel free to just post quotes, like what I always mention my team members.

YOU NEVER KNOW what might happen if you try!
But YOU ALWAYS KNOW what'll happen if you don't...
NOT A THING!

344 posts

ECA program moving to Rewardical.com in SFI News #Rewardical #Sales #TripleClicks

18 days ago

I have now been with SFI for just over a year but still consider myself new and even silly old me can see from a thousand miles away that this will be a HUGE BOOST to, as far as I can tell, EVERYONE involved with SFI/ZING/TripleClicks!

Here's what I can't seem to find an answer to...
Over the course of my first year I have recruited a few PRMs and purchased more via auctions and S-Builder Co-Ops. But I can't see if we will retain these PRMs (Who I think will have a LOT MORE THINGS TO PURCHASE) or will we lose them and if we lose them how will the costs incurred be dealt with?

I'm NOT complaining just wondering if PRMs will still be a part of SFI? Because with this NEW situation I FIRMLY believe that there will be more purchases by those PRMs!

This is an OUTSTANDING move to build SFI and will be a GREAT benefit to all that are willing to take an honest look at what is happening!

Well played Carson, VERY Well Played!

THANKS! I! CAN'T! WAIT!

12 posts

Persistency is the key.. Never give up! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Leadership #Team Building

18 days ago

AGREE add Commitment & Dedication and you have the formula for success!

2 posts

Super Blue Blood Moon 2018: January 31! in Just For Fun

21 days ago

Under "Stop and Smell The Roses" and Yes since I'm a SPACE NERD...!

January skywatchers are in for a rare treat: a Blue Moon, a Super Moon and a total lunar eclipse MOSTLY visible from North America and PARTLY visible from Australia, the Pacific and Asia, all at the same time. Check out our the guide, and latest stories, of this rare Super Blue Blood Moon lunar eclipse at the link below!

(A "Blue Moon" for those that don't know is the SECOND full moon in the same month! A Blood Moon happens when Earth's moon is in full eclipse. While it has no special astronomical significance, the view in the sky is striking as the usually whiteish moon becomes red or ruddy-brown. The next "blood moon" will happen during the total lunar eclipse of Jan. 31, which will be visible from parts of North America, Australia, the Pacific and Asia.)

Super Blue Blood Moon 2018: When, Where and How to See It on Jan. 31

The Universe Amazes! I love this stuff!

7 posts

Super Blue Blood Moon Lunar Eclipse 2018! in North America

21 days ago

Under "Stop and Smell The Roses" and since it can be seen at least a little pretty much anywhere in North America, and Yes since I'm a SPACE NERD...!

January skywatchers are in for a rare treat: a Blue Moon, a total lunar eclipse and a supermoon all at the same time. Check out our full guide, and latest stories, of this rare Super Blue Blood Moon lunar eclipse!

Super Blue Blood Moon 2018: When, Where and How to See It on Jan. 31

The Universe Amazes! I love this stuff!

18 posts

When replying to a post on the forum is it possible to in Miscellaneous

23 days ago

If you mean can I see your post... I can!

I've never used a phone or tablet with SFI so maybe that is where you can't see the post you are replying to...right?

Anyways, as I type this I can see your post right above where I am typing this response.

Of course it is always possible I completely don't understand you question.

180 posts

Is there a minimum investment required for success in SFI? in Miscellaneous

23 days ago

NO.
Not in Money!
Your Investment should be COMMITMENT and DEDICATION!
Make THOSE what you Invest in and success will follow!

91 posts

Read This! Please.... in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

23 days ago

As I say OFTEN...

"You Gotta Take The Stairs"

21 posts

£250 Claim From New PSA in Getting Started #E365 #Getting Started #PSA

23 days ago

James
I believe I would LEAVE that up to her and supply the links necessary for her to understand how winners are selected and notified.
I understand your desire to not appear rude so, WERE IT ME, I would after supplying the links for her to see if she has won, wish her good luck and tell her you look forward to helping her grow HER SFI Business!
However I kinda find it hard to believe that someone who believes they have won $250 would NOT take the time to track down the info about how to find out. I know I'd be looking at everything associated with "Winning $250 Class Cash", you know?
I hope she wins!

13 posts

My love story with SFI! in Team Building

24 days ago

Co-Sign! Co-Sign! Co-Sign! Co-Sign! Co-Sign! Co-Sign! Co-Sign! Co-Sign!

295 posts

Introducing…Zing Network! in SFI News #Marketing

24 days ago

KEWL!

I kinda love this!

WELL PLAYED SFI... VERY WELL PLAYED!

26 posts

What are the duties of the PSAs to their CSAs? in Team Building #CSA #PSA #Team Building

26 days ago

I firmly believe that any team member's responsibility to any other team member is to HELP THEM no matter if upline or down, PSA or CSA, and for me at least team member or not.
Just as in life, when differences start to be considered in decisions on who to help we all lose!
And truth be told once you reach a certain point you would spend more time looking for a reason NOT to help than to just go ahead and help!
Just be nice, you'll do far better in the long run!

Be Well,
Steve Lanier

12 posts

Promo Bid Balance in Pricebenders #E365

26 days ago

If you turn ALL your "Red Tabs" Green EVERYDAY you will likely only ever have a maximum of 10 Promo Bids and you would ALWAYS use those within 24 hours of receiving them. That means you would start every day with no Promo Bids UNLESS you win Promo Bids again in one of the daily drawings like the Daily Grand.

The reason I say this is that to turn the PriceBender tab Green you must use a TCredit and, as far as I can tell, you MUST use ALL the PROMO BIDS before you are able to use a TCredit to bid. There might be a way to bid using a TCredit while still having PROMO BIDS but I have been unable to find one. And actually if someone knows a way to "store" promo bids PLEASE let me know! I'd LOVE to go into an auction with 50 or 60 promo bids... which is EXACTLY why I think promo bids must be used before you are able to bid with TCredits.

Hope this helps!
Be Well,
Steve Lanier, SFI/STL

PS: I have decided to start adding success memes at the bottom of
all my posts. Feel FREE to copy and use them to MOTIVATE anyone
you think may need it. I have a LOT of them and I think letting others
in the forum see AND maybe use them so they might be of help is a
good thing!

28 posts

Sandra Obsession in Suggestion Box

about 1 month ago

Agree!

Though there may be those of us unaware of Sandra who appreciate the info. Maybe an SFI Corporate one line warning?

You know I may have signed up for a lot of different offers with that email address, see I usually just copy my email address and then Control + V it into the info I might be interested in. I might accidentally used the wrong email address!

Actually, I did not do this though I SINCERELY want to.

22 posts

6 Ways to make money with SFI in Getting Started #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

I'm fairly certain I love this post! Well, you know what I mean, as much as anyone can love letters on a computer screen!

This is spot on, pitch perfect team newsletter material where each method can be expanded upon so each can be the subject of a follow up newsletter!

So Yea, I'm gonna steal this and use it as newsletter and then expand on each topic in the following 6 newsletters... well if that's alright with you Iselie...

Seriously, WELL DONE ISELIE!

23 posts

Please stop! in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

EDIT: Seems there are a lot of answers here now that will likely help more than mine, hope you get the answer you're looking for!

Personally, I'd start by asking them to stop and I'm assuming you've done that. So I believe your next step should be to contact support and let them know.

However, a lot of communication does come from uplines and are team mail designed to help you build your SFI Business, and those upline folks might be folks you've never heard about yet.
Also, there are rules about cross solicitation, IT IS FORBIDDEN and if someone is doing this let support know TODAY!

I'll check and see if I can find a way you can stop the unwanted messages.
If these messages... can you tell me what these messages are about and if they are from an individual.
Let me know if this helps.

Be Well,
Steve Lanier