Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

22x SUPPORT
Dušica M.

Serbia

E365 Champion

20 posts

Where are the Pricebenders Auctions? in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

21 hours ago

Yes, it's just that ... but when you click on Pricebenders ... you have this picture!

10 posts

Monthly Spin & Win Notice! in Miscellaneous #VersaPoints

23 hours ago

Spin & Win contest to be discontinued…

September 28, 2018 by admin

Over the last few months, we’ve noticed a significant drop in Spin & Win participants. Therefore, effective immediately, we’re no longer including these contests in future newsletters!.....Ibe ... as you can see, there's no longer Spin & Win ... recommendations ... follow SFI News and Forum, it's written!

20 posts

Where are the Pricebenders Auctions? in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

23 hours ago

www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=138319 Hello Naomie ... here's a post from tonight and my question! Dušica

10 posts

Help me concerning an introduction of myself about SFI in Miscellaneous

23 hours ago

Hello Emem ... when it comes to this link, Join My SFI Team, in My Gateways List ... I use the link on the other side! Specifically, I click on Sign up Free and I get the link that leads directly to SFI Affiliate Registration ... here's the picture!

10 posts

Pricebenders Auctions! in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

1 day ago

Have you noticed that Pricebenders Auctions, do not work !? Can not Play and Pick The Price? Is the malfunction in the system or something else? Greeting Dušica

15 posts

Sretna druga godisnjica!!! in Southern Europe

1 day ago

Poštovana, Karolina, posebno me je emotivno, dirnuo, direktno u srce, Vaš post, posvećen bratu! (Iz meni, na žalost, jako teškog podsećanja na ogromnu ljubav koja nas je vezivala)...Čestitam, Vam oboma na uspehu, izdržljivosti i medjusobnom poštovanju! Divni ste i uspešni...još mnogo godina, provedite u slozi, bratsko-sestrinskoj ljubavi i saradnji u SFI!
Dušica

203 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Jasmina Stojkovic! in Recognition

1 day ago

Congratulations, Jasmina, for the E365 Champion! Welcome to Club, Champion of class! Bravo and happily in further wor...Dušica

6 posts

Why does not show the real link of my collection products in Sales #Astro Auctions #Eager Zebra

2 days ago

Here's the picture!
No.1. Selected product ; No. 2. ECA ; No. 3. All products from the category!

6 posts

Why does not show the real link of my collection products in Sales #Astro Auctions #Eager Zebra

2 days ago

Hallo, Jelena, i just copied the link, I check it and everything is fine! A small reminder ... click on the SFI Toolbox and if you want to advertise, the product, copy the first link! I shorten it and fill it with a picture of a product in a group or on a social network in which I want to advertise the product! Dusica PS: the product collection is the third link! Advertising ECE, second link!

6 posts

Backdate in Getting Started

2 days ago

How do I set up one-click ordering on TripleClicks using my PayPal account? To set up easy, fast one-click ordering of TripleClicks products from your PayPal account, log in at TripleClicks and go to the Auto-Delivery Manager page in your TripleClicks Account section. (NOTE: even if you don't have auto-delivery set up, you still have to go to this page.) Click the Create PayPal Billing Agreement button and log in to your PayPal account. www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=203017&referrer=search

20 posts

But the best is yet to come .... in Miscellaneous #Rewardical

3 days ago

" We've now awarded over 200,000,000 Rewardical tokens to Zing Network members! The Rewardical loyalty program was just launched in Oct. 2017, so we've been able to reach this impressive milestone in just over 13 months!" Thank you, SFI Company ... for beautiful New Year's surprises and for the excellent Reardicals program!" But the best is yet to come as we prepare to greatly increase infrastructure development in the new year. Stay tuned"!
Dušica

20 posts

New badge for E365 Drawing Day in Getting Started #Contests #E365

3 days ago

Vladimir, maybe your proposal is interesting and motivating for the first and possibly the second year, (condition E365 Champion) ... but I think there is enough upgrade for the highest number of VP points in Classi in the first year of registration! Turn your prize into a VP and you will have a lot of VP for a Badge and a 1000 Rewardicals! Dušica PS: I mean this badge!

33 posts

5 years in SFI in Inspiration/Testimonials

4 days ago

Congratulations, Sanja Matanović, for, 1825 days, endurance, perseverance and great success! You are a great leader and connoisseur of SFI! Thanks for the excellent instructions, written and online lectures! I want you to spend a lot of time and be a always, Leader ...Dušica

13 posts

Reassigned Affiliates in Ask Gery

4 days ago

I do not know, did I understand your ask? With EA Status, you can not change the member to the depth, you must be Bronze Tim Lider. When we drop the member into the next generation and if his future Sponsor becomes inactive, after 45 days, the member returns to us again! I hope you understand! Dušica

29 posts

Need motivation in Getting Started #Marketing #Sales #Team Building

4 days ago

For earnings, you need to look at the Compensation Plan! Everything is clearly specified ... you have earnings from PSA, CSA and PRM Members..and from the team in depth! Please, see link ..... www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan I think it's easier now, to motivate new members to get started, Company took over the responsibility for the very beginning by sending an e-mail with our short greeting message!

29 posts

Need motivation in Getting Started #Marketing #Sales #Team Building

4 days ago

By your example, communication and suggestion, motivate your members! You are the leader, Bouchra ... good luck in further work! Dušica

17 posts

T CREDITS in Team Building #TCredits

6 days ago

Hello, Tihomira, we can not send Sponsor TCredits, just to PSA Members, now maximum 15 TCredits!

6 posts

E365/country champion in Compensation #E365

6 days ago

COUNTRY CHAMPION

As a consolation for those falling short of the overall E365 championship, we also recognize, from each class, the champion from each country. If you finish the year with the most VP for everyone in your class from your same country (minimum 5,000 VP), you will receive a special E365 "Country Champion" badge.....Champion Class, you become, for one year since registration, provided you are the first in Classi ... the same applies to the Champion in your country ... if you have from all registered, that day from your country, the highest number of VP ... You are the Champion E365 Country!

12 posts

Inquiry on Auto Delivery in Getting Started #Auto-Delivery #Compensation

6 days ago

Another recommendation ... see the Smart Start program ... and its function, since you registered 20 days ago. Pay attention, what do you get by setting Auto Delivery! Hello ... Welcome to SFI and Forum... Dušica www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=233016

12 posts

Inquiry on Auto Delivery in Getting Started #Auto-Delivery #Compensation

6 days ago

Please, Graciella, you need to read the details of the Compensation Plan! Here is the link .... www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan Direct Commissions

For all your Personally Referred Members (PRMs)

Earn 52% of CV on their purchases
Earn 100% of the VP on all their purchases
Earn 1 Rewardical for every 10 they earn

For all your Personally Sponsored Affiliates (PSAs)

Earn 20% of CV on their purchases
Earn 1 Rewardical for every 10 they earn
Co-Sponsor Commissions

For all your Co-Sponsored Affiliates (CSAs)

Earn 8% of CV on their purchases
Earn 1 Rewardical for every 25 they earn
Team Overrides

With SFI's powerful Team Overrides, you earn 4% on up to 12 dynamically compressed levels!

"Dynamic compression" means you can earn rich override commissions infinitely deep in your group because any generation in a line not represented by a Team Leader is automatically passed over ("compressed")

11 posts

How to use my SFI sites in my native language? in Marketing

7 days ago

Just copy and translate to your native language!
Il suffit de copier et de traduire dans votre langue maternelle!
Me voici en langue française!

12 posts

Sharing the correct information in Sales

7 days ago

I hope everything will be fine ... otherwise I contact support ... thanks!

11 posts

How to use my SFI sites in my native language? in Marketing

7 days ago

Use a translator, Martine!

Did you mean this?

12 posts

Sharing the correct information in Sales

7 days ago

Tanja ... one question ... I confirmed EA Status and got 10 CSA ... do I need to get an extra 10 CSA and when? Thanks in advance, the encyclopedia! Dušica