Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

18x SUPPORT
Dušica M.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #12

7 posts

automatic delivery in Getting Started

19 hours ago

Hello Jairo ... here's a link www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=212474 It's important to envelope Auto Delivery ... so you're buying at a price of $ 36.75, and a package of 125 Tcredits ... which costs $ 43.75! You get 1500 VP and 35 REW and EA Status for that purchase. You can pay with any card that allows you to shop online. You regulate this in your bank! Best regards Dušica

6 posts

Gift Cards! in Getting Started #Rewardical #Sales #TCredits

20 hours ago

Yes, of course you can .... but the simple thing, complicate! Do not understand the point, buying Gift Certificates, so that you can use it yourself? When you buy a gift certificate, you do not get anything ...VP ... or REW ... just when you use to buy a package, you get a VP ... my suggestion is to simply use a gift for a team member, and buy for you directly with TripleCklicks! But, you decide ...greeting

7 posts

SERBIA WON THE VICTORY WORD VOLLEYBALL WOMEN'S 2018 in Southern Europe

21 hours ago

SERBIAN HEROIN TOOK PLANET: Serbia's volleyball players in the dramatic finals beat Italy and won gold at the World Cup in Japan

8 posts

Team Building in Team Building #Team Building

1 day ago

Advertising ... advertising...

23 posts

Who gets the VP? in VersaPoints #TCredits

1 day ago

Hello Janet ... colleagues have said everything, I would just add, the minimum gift certificate is $ 10, which you buy. When you, you see, down on your TC Acount, on the second day of purchase, you can share it with gifts of $ 2 .... recommendation, do not wait for the end of the month or weekend, it may happen, not arrive at the right time! Of course ... look at the gift packages!
www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=14272

34 posts

Izgradnja Tima Ili Igrice? in Southern Europe #Astro Auctions #Team Building

1 day ago

Snežana...ako dozvolite, reći ću Sneška...Vaš lik mi deluje pozitivno...od prvog dana, kada smo se "upoznale"..upravo, ovde! Znate...sve se može, kada se hoće! Ne znam engleski...ne, baš totalno...ali, daleko od dobrog...a...nadjoh se u Forum Guru...i to na 11. mestu..imam Gold Trim, na značkama gde je potreban engleski i popularne "lisice"...nisu loše, biće bolje... Vodim timski čet u svim generacijama sa strancima...jednostavno, ne hvalim sebe...samo konstatujem i često, kažem, u svom timskom četu za Balkan...kada mogu ja u 58...možete i vi! Uvek sam volela da naučim nešto novo i da se upustim u nepoznato...ako je to za dobrobit...porodice, kolega ili iz ličnog zadovoljstva! No...idemo dalje..život je pred Vama...
PS...Hvala Željko..na "hvali"...lep i ugodan vikend svima...želim

12 posts

Potvrden EA staus in Southern Europe #Sponsor

1 day ago

Čestitke za potvrdjen Status, Atanaski...ovo je samo njena prolazna stanica...ona je izuzetan član, moje druge generacije i Lider! Idemo dalje, Milane...onako timski

34 posts

Izgradnja Tima Ili Igrice? in Southern Europe #Astro Auctions #Team Building

1 day ago

Poštovane kolege, ko redovno prati Forum, mogao je videti "žučnu" raspravu, gde su uzeli učešće, Lideri sa Balkana i gospodin Gery! www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=135122&pg=1 Činjenice je jedna, da mnogo vremena oduzimaju igrice, naročito, ko želi da bude u prvih 200, na listi Badge Quest Leaderboard! To donosi, dobru nagradu u Rewardicalsima! Zašto kazem, dobru...zato što kupim 1500 VP, kroz paket Tcredita...a ostalo do 4000, dobijem na Astro Aukcijama i ostalim igrama? U SFI...sam 655 dana i dva puta sam pravila Tim...kada kažem dva puta...mislim na ozbiljne saradnike i radne članove! Ne računam na hiljade registrovanih neradnika... Osetila sam i "parče slatkog kolača" i sada kada više nije tako sladak! Mislim, da svi trebamo da razmislimo i postavimo pitanje sebi, šta i kako dalje? Za sebe znam, idem dalje, ali, da li sa većim Statusom ili sa održavanjem postojećeg ili manjeg, odlučiću u narednom periodu! Svakako bez prodaje i bez radnih članova, sa Statusom Lidera, ne možemo računati na bolju i stabilnu zaradu! Sve igrice su ciljano i namenski uvedene...to je meni, definitivno, jasno! Ali, hajde da sačekamo, period od sledećih nekoliko meseci...da se nadamo, nekoj promeni na bolje! S'poštovanjem Dušica

5 posts

PRODUCTS in Sales #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

2 days ago

Hi Ahmet, welcome to the Forum! When it comes to products, there are indeed a large number of products, a newer generation and, of course, older production! Every product has its customer. You need to browse through the TripleClicks site ... link .. www.tripleclicks.com/buy You always have the option to type the product you want to look at! For example, the Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Gold ... at a price of $ 599.99 ... this product is not an old production! Greeting Dušica

5 posts

Knokaut Trivia...timer! in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra

3 days ago

Probably, Mr. Ofuonyebi, you did not understand! The side, on my SFI Account, looks like this! Is that right ?I do not see a timer! PS: Happy Anniversary of Working in the Company!

5 posts

Knokaut Trivia...timer! in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra

3 days ago

Respect, for the efforts of your team and you personally, Mr. Gery ... the design of the new side of TripleClicks, Eager Zebra is great. But, I would have one suggestion, in the game Knockaut Trivia ... my opinion was that it was more practical when the timer was visibly exposed, which indicates the beginning of a new game! Of course, we always see when we click on Play .... but, I think this is a little not practical! Thanks in advance, Dušica

5 posts

How to get badges in Miscellaneous #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

3 days ago

Hello Malik ... the Time Machine badge, you can if you enter the Play and enter the answer, which you think is correct and click on Submit, with 1 Tcredits spent ... and it lasts until the competition for this question is completed ! If you are a winner, you will receive a permanent badge of Winners!

12 posts

Biz Quiz: I have been answering Biz Quiz question rightly in Getting Started

3 days ago

Hi Karani, on the Winit tab, you can see the winners of the Biz Quez contest! All members participate, who answered correctly, but only 50 members are lucky enough to get 50 Rewardicals! But you always have a notice for all awards on email and inbox on your SFI Order. you must follow your mail and follow the Forum regularly. Read LaunchPad lessons and get regular updates about SFI Company News!

23 posts

Generating sales on Pinterest! in Sales #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

3 days ago

Thanks, dear Beti ... for this very useful Post, and your sharing! Greeting, Dušica

42 posts

How I made it to GTL in Miscellaneous #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

4 days ago

Dear Zhumagul, you are an exceptional member of the SFI Company ... worth, working, committed ... these are the qualities that lead to success! Congratulations on one step more and on a great post ...! we can not just look at ourselves ... but our Team ... without them we can not succeed ...I am happy that I "met" so wonderful people, like you, in this business. I want more progress, your Team and you, my respect for your efforts and work ... best regards from Serbia, Dušica

25 posts

Can I become a Millionaire in SFI? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

4 days ago

Why be a millionaire!?You need to satisfy yourself, with a decent life, to give yourself a more comfortable life and even more comfortable life, through a trip and a nice gathering, a friend. When you have millions, you have a big headache! And in doing so, you have to invest, if you have that goal! Status EA ... will not bring you anything .. not a cent ... and about a million you can not even dream!

22 posts

New Second Home CSAs - Why? in Miscellaneous #CSA

4 days ago

Hi Navantihe...On the contrary, I have excellent CSA Members, through the Second Home, in the last three months ... we have good cooperation and I hope these two members, today, which I received as a reward, will cooperate! Note ... everything we get, as a reward, we must respect, thanks to SFI for help! Best regards, Dusica

9 posts

Astro Auctions in Recognition #Astro Auctions

4 days ago

Bravooo, Julijana!

5 posts

Winning ways in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

5 days ago

Hi, Tari ... there's no secret ... the rule says! ABOUT SUPERNOVA JACKPOT "Supernova" is Astro's biggest jackpot. Each time a new auction starts, 1000 Rewardicals are automatically added to Supernova...and if no one wins it, the pot "rolls over" to the next auction.

Each auction participant receives exactly one entry to win. However, Supernova is programmed so the odds of winning go up over time. That is, right after Supernova is won and has been "reset," the odds of winning are low. As the pot grows, the odds of winning the Supernova jackpot increase.

Note! To receive the Supernova prize, you must claim the jackpot within 7 days from the end of boarding (you will receive an email alert). See your Astro Dashboard to launch/replay all auctions you've entered. Upon claiming the prize, the Rewardicals will be automatically deposited into your account for immediate access. Happily in Astro Auctions, greeting, Dušica

11 posts

where did My CSAs disappeared to? in Team Building

6 days ago

Hello Winny ... look at tabs Movers ... if they are active for the last seven days, they should be there! Sure, you can follow the work of your PSA and CSA members through Genealogy! Here is a link ... www.sfimg.com/Reports/Genealogy?active=true But, sometimes Geneology is settled by SFI ... so we can not see our members. do not worry, there they are! Best regards Dušica

11 posts

Best Way to Utilize Rewardicals in VersaPoints #Rewardical #TCredits #VersaPoints

8 days ago

Hallo Rebecca ... we have, indeed, a lot of ways to exchange Rewardicals ... I mostly use VP ... and possibly for Tcredits! Reminder .. 3 Rew = 1 VP; 77 Rew = 1 TC; 225 Rew = 1 CSA; 688 Rew = 1 PSA; 990 Rew = 1 PRM .... and so on! You can view the link ... www.rewardical.com/Exchange Best regards Dušica

9 posts

Which is the best Astro Auction and why? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Getting Started #Leadership

9 days ago

Hello Stephen, you yourself have to choose the Astro Auction, where you want to participate. There is no advice ... There are many factors, of which depend on the award. I can tell you, my experience ... the total played by Astro Auctions, 408 ... and always with 1 TCredits ... and I have, excellent awards and badges! Happily in Auctions... Dušica

24 posts

New TripleClicks homepage in SFI News #Sales #TripleClicks

9 days ago

Excellent design TripleClicks side ... all in one place! Thanks... Dušica