SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Toye N.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

47 posts

Please Reconsider New team leader rules. in Ask Gery #Leadership #Team Building

over 2 years ago

I was the Affiliate that started this topic. I know there were other similar topics. I did not intend this to be negative in any way nor did I expect to post here any more. I just want to say Thank You Gery. I have been well informed and this has been a very interesting and educating thread to say the least. I hope everyone else feels the same. I look forward to seeing how things work out and RESPECT all that Gery does.

47 posts

over 2 years ago

There has to be a better way to identify the cheaters than to punish the hard workers. What you are telling me is there are people that fabricate their team and they can generate EA's. This being said then the cheaters can keep doing what they are doing and the legitimate folks with no EA's are out of luck. Sorry Gery if I'm missing the point. I am past the point of having no EA's just trying to defend the team I have that are working hard with their own team yet have not gotten an EA2 as of this typing.

OK, this just hit me. I see your point. Anyone can falsely generate a new PSA. And they can ramp that PSA to an EA the first month. But if they are legitimate then becoming an EA2 will be more difficult for the cheaters. This makes sense to me and will help weed out the cheaters but this does not resolve the issue with hard workers with a team. Please find a way for us leaders to help our hard workers. Maybe a verification/reference from their team leader. I have several PSA's I can vouch for that are going to get hit by this new rule.

47 posts

over 2 years ago

I welcome SFI's adjustment in the team leader qualifications. I think there is one flaw. I'd like to hear Gery's definition of a TEAM. My definition would be two or more bound together makes a team. This means if I have not sponsored a single PSA then I have no team. Many of us have lots of PSA's yet no EA2's. This to me consititutes a TEAM. I'm trying to be as positive as I can here. Gery, I look forward to your response with a definition of a TEAM.

26 posts

Fire in the Hole!!!! in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

over 2 years ago

Lindsey,

Great post. I read a lot of powerful information here in the Forum. I do not participate in the conversations until now. Thank You for your post. The important thing to realize is SFI claims not to be taking away income from hard workers as you and I and many others. I am in Year 4 of a 5 year plan that I developed and shared with my team. The new rules have set me back 2 years. It was based off Leadership and Sponsorship. I will also drop 2 Team Leader positions. Fortunately it has not affected most of my team efforts and it still fits a five year plan for most of my team. I look at this as a VERY positive move on Gery's part. (I don't always agree with the changes) I have already adjusted my personal 5 year plan and will be working on adapting the changes into it. I wish us all the best and look forward seeing how this all works out.

17 posts

"Points you're short of qualification" in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

over 3 years ago

We all fall into this issue sooner or later. I have been fighting this battle for the last several months. In some cases I am only a few VP's short of achieving my next leadership level. If only I would have done everything I could, every day, I would not have fallen short. and now I am once again in this same situation with the exception of, I have done all I could do. I know I have. The only hope I have is to rely on my team to advance in their status which will give me the VP's I need to advance. You see, I stress to my team that we are ALL in this together. I'm counting on my team to pull through for me and I am confident they will. There is no better statement in SFI than TEAM. Together Everyone Achieves More. Good luck and mat our TEAMS be with us!