Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

6x SUPPORT
Romina M.

Macedonia

E365 Champion

15 posts

Can I be taught please? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #Getting Started

2 days ago

Hi Nkechi
Uber picks-For this game, you should anticipate the winner. Even if it is tie it is ok. You should check your favorites and then for a match that you are sure who will win, you drag it to the top of the page where you can see number 15 (if we have 15 matches that week. This week we had 12 matches). For example:
You can see the first match is most confident, the last one less confident. Points on the right side are the points you will win if you have the right prediction. Somebody will tell you: You should follow the sport, to watch tables or leagues, or even to check quotes in betting.
You can of course... I will tell you that I follow some sports like NBA and FA EU, but believe me, I have the least hits there...
You can play even if you don't follow sport, :D maybe some names of the teams are more attractive to you then other....
When you finish with prediction go to sidekicks and play one of them...Sidekicks are little optional "mini-games" you can play during the main game to win bonus points.You can read there what is for 3 points and what for 15...etc.. Good Luck

6 posts

How is it possible? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

12 days ago

HI
Because the second high bid was 51 and the winner needed only 52 from his 60 to win. 8 TC were returned to the winner. I hope this is understandable.

9 posts

What is a2a and how to access a2a? in Getting Started #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Hi Sylvia O.
If you open that page you will read this: "This page is down for maintenance"
a2a is an abbreviation for "Affiliate-to-Affiliate," SFI's exclusive social networking program for its affiliate

6 posts

Auto Delivery in Getting Started #Astro Auctions #Auto-Delivery #TCredits

about 1 month ago

This AD will not process again automatically, don't worry, only if you want to do it, whenever you want. Good luck!

5 posts

Eager Zebra Lifeline in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

If you try to redeem RT forEager Zebra lifeline" you will see this window:

Little help for games Pocker, Zack and Hidden...If you need badges.Good Luck

10 posts

Hidden 'Fox Speed' badge in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

HI Keshav S.
If you want to get that badge you should end the game after you have 10 correct words. I dont't know if it is possible to make changes and the good game does not have to be ended for that,

but it is writen on the badge too. It would be nice if time is only for 10 games. Good Luck!

66 posts

New Strategy for PB & AA Auctions – Suggestion in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders

about 1 month ago

5.Do not post disparaging comments or allegations directed at SFI, TripleClicks, Localvantia, Rewardicals, etc. or your fellow affiliates; and under no circumstances should you name names. We expect all our forum members to be civil andrespectful to each other at all times. We're all here to work and accomplish great things together.
So KEEP IT POSITIVE! Really!?

66 posts

New Strategy for PB & AA Auctions – Suggestion in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders

about 1 month ago

Yes, when I started playing auctions at the beginning, I was hoping that the Internet or electricity will crush all over the world for a few minutes, except in my street ... but that did not happen. So, I bought TC and waiting for my lucky day.

12 posts

Building a strong team in Team Building #CSA #Getting Started #PSA

about 1 month ago

Hi Angela
I can say two words: persistence and patience. Read Forum, you can find great tips from members who are team leaders for a long time. Be prepared to have several hundred inactive members before you find your DD.
GOD LUCK

15 posts

Oh, my HIDDEN!!! :( in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Hi Ria!
Thanks for this post! I did it a few times too. I regularly make such mistakes when I'm in a hurry....and I am always :D One little button "are you sure" would solve the problem. Thanks and
Good luck!

22 posts

Conversion rate for "workers" in Team Building #CSA #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi George!
CSA's are also important. They should know that. Even ONE that is active among 500 CSA's is worth the effort. I wish you to accieve your goals. Good Luck!

16 posts

I Have Received My Payoneer MasterCard in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Hi Morgan
Keep your card number private.
Good luck

241 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Piepie Peng! in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Congratulations Piepie Peng! Good Luck!

9 posts

How to create a website in Getting Started #Sales

about 1 month ago

HI Theresa!
www.sfimg.com/Resources/MarketingCenter
Read this page, you have a lot of information - how to make sales. Read Marketing Methods. You have links too.
BTW.....You can make blog on Blogger, Wordpress, WIX and many other platforms. They are simple and you can find videos "How to make blog or site" for all of them.
Good Luck!

9 posts

Commission payment using Payoneer Cash Card in Compensation #Compensation

about 1 month ago

Hi Thierry!
You should make changes to your commission payment options first: This is a link for that
www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/EditCommissionPaymentInfo

17 posts

Please I need to know if exist some form of payment in Miscellaneous #Auto-Delivery #Leadership #Localvantia

about 1 month ago

www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=64

Hi Alberto.
This is a link for Argentina Forum. The members from your country can give you the best answer about this problem. Good luck!

9 posts

How to create and install a TripleClicks banner own my website? in Getting Started #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Hi Rejamil
After you click on Preview Banner you will see instructions. Just go on your blog or web site and find HTML CODE and paste.... but first read carefully instructions.

8 posts

Uploaded my photo profile yesterday. Why still "pending approval? in Getting Started #E365 #Getting Started

2 months ago

Welcome, Fuad. Don't worry, it usually takes a day or two for the image to be approved. I wish you good luck.

9 posts

Rewardical Matches (Unlimited) in Eager Zebra #Rewardical

2 months ago

You earn 1 Rewardical (RT) for every 10 your PSAs or PRMs earn and 1 Rewardical for every 25 your CSAs earn.
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=230938

Good luck!

7 posts

Bring back "More Auctions" button on Astro claims page in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions

2 months ago

Hi Chris E! Yes, so it was faster and easier...but try to refresh page when you claim prizes and the page (more auctions) will appear, same as before. Good Luck!

25 posts

Which is your Biggest Versa Points Winning in AUSTRO AUCTION ? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

2 months ago

I don't remember my biggest VP win, but this month I already have 1605 VP from Astro Auctions. Maybe 100 VP, maybe more . Good luck!

17 posts

Mysterious bidder! in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

2 months ago

Everyone has his own reason why he did or not something. Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple. He is neither the first nor the last to do something that is surprising for most members. Good luck to you.

7 posts

Astro Auction : How to Do in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

2 months ago

Hi Buntoon!Highest bid is in TC. So You prediction (PTB) should be "How many TC will be the highst bid" not USD at ASTRO Auctions. That's why it can't be 4.38.

3 posts

Astro Banners are not working in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

2 months ago

Hi Billy H.
I don't have a problem with astro banners. I have one banner on my blog and it works fine. It opens astro auctions home page: