Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

2x SUPPORT
David Abiola O A.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion

16 posts

I think I should stop playing Eager Zebra Games.. in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

16 hours ago

Great stuff Mariji C., I play the games to challenge my brain/awareness because playing without a single tcredit really test your perseverance/determination and we need plenty of that in our business. For this reason I urge people to play Zackjack; I am #139 on Zackjack leaderboard too and aiming for the Top 10. Remember, now that you have large quantities of badges start to improve the quality (meaning bronze, silver and gold trims) to increase your BQ leaderboard rank.

12 posts

Going to work and just playing games in Getting Started #Getting Started

3 days ago

Many thanks Mary B, this is a wake-up call for those lacking direction or Newbies in SFI and I am happy to admit that I was one of those. I have come a long way since then in SFI.

I love SFI games especially the Zackjack (now #142 on Zackjack leaderboard rank). My point is you chose the time convenient to play your favourite games but my suggestions is have a business benefit or sentiment attached to it, for me it is to achieve top 10 of the Zackjack leaderboard and game saving rewardical tokens on the way, to use as I please.

Some games such as Zackjack is also food for the brain and also test individual's level of POPP (patience, observation, persistence and progress.

Remain Blessed and Keep Playing Everyone!!

13 posts

How do I recruit PRMs? in Marketing #Sales #Team Building

4 days ago

Excellent comments by all. I will simply add that you can also invite local shops that has online sales base to register at Rewardicals. This way you earn more VP and Rewardicals tokens too.

19 posts

Bothered by Inactive PSA and Team Leaders? in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

7 days ago

Excellent Captkirk, Cheers !!

POPP applies not only to our SFI businesses but to MOST life endeavour/challenges. Master the POPP application and a lot can be improved in ones life. Of-course rules/laws have limitations such as with Inactive members some with mis-fortunes or indecisiveness BUT successful millionaires did not let excuses get in the way. If you don't like SFI, well fair enough but don't be an Excusitis.

Please note: It is only when we are aware of something that it starts to manifest into our sub-consciousness and this is when we start to see progress because our BEING kicks in to find solutions without the conscious logical reasoning.

Remain blessed All Readers!!

24 posts

That's it I am done! in Marketing #Marketing #PSA #Team Building

8 days ago

Hi Oluwatoyin!
Free ads takes a while to get the hang of, if you are a beginner BUT do not despair. There are often short-cuts to learning. First I suggest using the ECARDS in the Marketing center, they are just as effective as anything else out there.
Second: Start with FB Page and join groups, Instagram, google, Ads platform and so on.
Third: Go advance meaning, tracking, key-code application and so on.
Be consistent and simply drive the audience by showing that you are helpful.
Honestly, marketing takes several approaches but just BE SIMPLE IN YOUR MIND, HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE A CONVINCING AD. Ask yourself. WHAT DRIVES YOU TO THIS PLATFORM, RELAY THIS TO YOUR AUDIENCE.
Remember be multi-tasks, you can be using ecards at the same day creating your FB page or posting to FB groups.
Be Blessed!!

24 posts

That's it I am done! in Marketing #Marketing #PSA #Team Building

8 days ago

Did not expect any less from you Zhumagul A., Simply one of a kind. Sharing is beautiful and those who give without awaiting any gift shall receive immensely.
Remain Blessed and all genuine participants of this post!!

19 posts

Bothered by Inactive PSA and Team Leaders? in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

8 days ago

Hi TREON W.
Thanks for your comment and feel free to use in your team and to general life scenarios because simple as it sounds all things in the universe are connected. TREON and Thomas F am so thrilled you liked POPP and I also tell you that the O in POPP to me is the most POWERFUL and it is MARGICAL!!! Remember to watch and learn everything around you.
May I thank every body for their sincere comments, may you remain blessed daily.

10 posts

PRM or MPR in Team Building #Team Building

9 days ago

Good comments by all and I will simply add that once you have PRM, you will have a Wave Maker Badge too!
Description:
This badge is awarded to all active Wave3 members. Earn bronze trim with 10 referrals in the last year, silver trim with 20 referrals in the last 365 days, or gold trim with 40 referrals in the last 365 days.
Badge Quest Points:
None: 200
Bronze Trim: 400
Silver Trim: 600
Gold Trim: 800
This can help you have VP, Direct commissions, Rewardical tokens and Badge quest where you can win much more!!

19 posts

9 days ago

If your answer is YES to above subject then you need to try POPP (Patience, Observation, Persistence and Progress).
Patience, Observation and Persistency WILL lead YOU to Progress!!
So develop these 3 characteristics!.

POPP is my team code for success and motivation and reminds me when am fed up with things like inactives and so on. The words recharges me because it is embedded in my sub-consciousness meaning the word inactive is now nothing but a small challenge that POPP will overcome.

Case Study: A PSA joined and in less than 2 weeks was BTL and in 2 months after joined became Inactive. POPP at work here and the last word Persistency might help bring back that BTL.

I hope you understand and it helps you too.

Remain Blessed Always!!

22 posts

How to create a Residual Income, in SFI? in Getting Started #Compensation #Getting Started

12 days ago

Excellent comments by all! I will just add that Residual income can also be generated if you sell TC product that requires monthly/yearly reoccurring payment.

Leverage is bigger because one is leveraging the efforts of others. Remember to use other peoples time!!

Thanks!!!

29 posts

Half of my upline has changed, it can happen? in Team Building #Sponsor #Team Building

15 days ago

My original sponsor was a lady and now a man since around 4 months ago and I have been here over a year! Am not bothered!

23 posts

New Compensation Plan and CSA Ratings in Ask Gery #CSA #Leadership #Team Building

15 days ago

As Sir Gery pointed out above, please use the THANKS BUTTON located where the person you wish to thank. Let's all follow rule as the button was there for that PURPOSE.

29 posts

Half of my upline has changed, it can happen? in Team Building #Sponsor #Team Building

15 days ago

Hi Daniela E,

If it makes you feel better, I was reassigned to a new sponsor/upline and I believe my ex-sponsor no-longer with us. Simply continue as this is your business. It is immaterial if you now have new sponsor, but it is better to have an active sponsor than inactive one. So all in all good move by SFI!

Keep your courage and remain blessed!

16 posts

Earnings shown each on scoreboard. in Suggestion Box #Compensation

16 days ago

I appreciate changes but will most appreciate if my PSAs, CSAs and reassigned PSAs are re-captured/updated after these changes. Currently my genealogy is empty. Spent a fortune in acquiring them hence am slightly worried. My PTP badge was lost in a revamp and have not been able to get it back!

11 posts

Updating Leaders Know-how!!! in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #PSA

19 days ago

Hi Andrew, Good comments.

If we have a visual training center though events are currently dynamics as you agreed with me, we must also have alongside video management that ensures new video trainings updated and old one obsolete.
Thanks for all your innovative additions to my post including Patricia E, Andrew and so all.
When we found what works and interesting, changes will come to a halt! I believe.

Bless You All!

11 posts

19 days ago

Sead Š. thanks for your comments but it isn't always about right or wrong. Documentations are for readers and practical visual is for doers and quicker. Is there any issue in a having a visual training center for leaders?.

Do not clog your mind with info but use your mind for thinking and innovation. To much info makes things BORING.

Remain Blessed!

11 posts

19 days ago

With several developments for new sign-ups, we should find a way to update leader's knowledge. For instance, smart start program, ask some leaders what it means, he/she does not know and me included initially until my newbies asked me a question that forced me to investigate further. We all like to delay activities especial with several dynamic scenarios.

Above being said, a leadership video OR perhaps we should be allowed as leaders to try out the sign-in process via a dummy SFI site which is only for leaders so we experience/test drive what those newbies see and thus can comment for improvements if any. It also helps us leaders to see through the newbies eyes. This approach can be used for other complex learning too.
Another reason is that one can be leader in SFI on day one but lacks leadership experience. A good leader needs to develop personality, caring, patience, willingness to help others and above all be a position of leadership for some time.

Remain positively blessed!.

6 posts

RECA Badge? in Suggestion Box #ECA #Marketing

22 days ago

Tanya, I think above comments are even more confusing to me and I believe others will too

6 posts

22 days ago

Honourable Johan V, Localvantia already have several excellent badges but remember that when you referred someone via rewardicals, this person must have online sales location where they sell from, hence differ from Localvantia program which could be local or online. Johan it took me awhile to get my head round the differences between these two brilliant programs.

6 posts

22 days ago

Hello All!,

Thanks SFI for being a good listeners. I have had some say SFI is constantly changing things and I say to them that is because they are doing their best to make us all successful within reasonable time. Please let us be appreciative remember the negative ones are always trouble makers.

That said, my reason for this post is simply to check what you think about having an RECA badge as a reward for those who successfuly referred merchants to Rewardicals, similar to the current ECA badge.

Have a wonderful day, remain positively blessed!

5 posts

Question on RECA restrictions of products to sell. in ECA Program #ECA

about 1 month ago

I should think so George. I believe that RECA has no restrictions but they must have a website and not dealing with any illegal items, so herbal life should be ok.
Remain blessed George.

23 posts

All You Need Is 1. in Sales #Sales #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Hello Stacey, you've earned my like because of your quality post, but may I suggest you invest in your business too, the reason is consistency, reliability and team leadership. T125 ensures your EA plus the price of T125 is comparable to the cost a daily cup of coffee. We all need to buy something to be a Booster Club Member which requires 1500 VP. This is vital for affiliate shares.
All in all great post, remain blessed! Wishing you more active PRMs!!.

9 posts

TCredits Connoisseur badge! in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Does anyone know whether the "TCredits Connoisseur badge"has to be renewed yearly? Thanks for any comments.

87 posts

Something I've absorbed from new sign ups! in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

I agreed with both comments by Sir Gery and Zhumagul A which are not in complete agreement, so I suggest SFI find a common ground that incorporate both strategies in it's simplified form.

In my opinion accelerated learning is great but can be confusing because people never really have time to digest information. Let us be more practical with the newbies because those who cannot fund their businesses must be prepared to sweat for VP while some in my team who are BTL simply buy team building items from TC that gives them 1500VP or 3000 VP making them BTL hence they have time for other things such as sales/marketing. To those who can't fund I say "if you can't stand heat then do not go in the kitchen".

Invest in your business however small. Good Luck and Remain Blessed!

10 posts

How to sell TC products? in Sales #Sales

about 1 month ago

May I suggest, Mohammed S I that you make a blog or website to promote/marketing your preferred gateway(s). Share your site with FB groups, community, friends and public.

One thing to note is that you are building friendship and trust at the early stage of your campaign before sales. Help people to solve there problem and you will be rewarded.