Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

12x SUPPORT
David Abiola O A.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion

6 posts

Explain, Explain, Explain! in Team Building

7 hours ago

Very motivating post both for new and old affiliates. Definitely should create more income and active members!

However a few, despite all SFI generosity will remain unmoved due negative or paid job mindset and lack of focus due to the overwhelming flashy get rich quick schemes all over the internet.

Cheers!

36 posts

The tragedy in India. in Miscellaneous

13 hours ago

Wishing you all the strength and help to overcome all the devastation.
Good Luck!

9 posts

Preventing Fraudulent RT claims! in Suggestion Box #Localvantia #Rewardical #TripleClicks

13 hours ago

Thanks Munish,

We really do not need any tricksters amongst us, SFI is doing well given us rewards which you don't get anywhere else online.

I believe this will be implemented asap, to stop these smart individuals. The submit button should never be active until all correct details are verified internally.

Cheers!

5 posts

Rewardical Reports in Ask Gery #Compensation #Leadership #Rewardical

15 hours ago

Good suggestion, Gilbert!
My concern is that it means addition info to already well detailed Scoreboard and RW tabs.
To me not vital however this will be useful to some if implemented.
Cheers!

9 posts

Winning of prices - no shipping in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

16 hours ago

Thanks, Sir Gery!

Having companies to fulfil our orders will be a fantastic gains for all parties. Here in UK, one should expect this to be an even bigger benefit to both UK affiliates here and SFI/TC because we a much convertible market but shipping has been a limiting factor.

Thanks, sir!!

15 posts

SFI Offers Us An E.T. Moment! in Team Building

1 day ago

Hello Max!,
What a brilliant story, a bit long for a man who's been playing footie all day! Thanks, it really made my day and inspiring too.
In this business one needs to try out all available ideas.
I will definitely be trying it out on my sleepy PSAs.
Cheers and remain blessed!!

9 posts

Winning of prices - no shipping in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

1 day ago

Hi Willie B!
Perhaps one should not bid on such items unless you have other arrangements like asking SFI to ship it to your connections address in the those areas where shipping is allowed! Others might have a better idea but as SFI if in doubt. I think you are in the first instance allowed to bid and then arrange shipping address later.
Hope this helps!

7 posts

Riskware, Malware, And Phishing Attacks in Miscellaneous

1 day ago

Hey Julius J,

Thanks for raising awareness regarding ways to protect our PC and credit card information. I had similar experience on a free ad site which resulted in my bank account being frozen and took couple of days to get another card.

Adding to Julius's comment, if you feel your account may have been compromised, please contact your bank fraudulence section to request a new card, also after visiting some free software sites, you may get warnings that your PC has been infected and asking you to purchase another software to clean/maintenance your PC. Be careful of such notifications as sometimes it is a scam to sell to you.

4 posts

You won Card King! in Recognition #TCredits

3 days ago

Henry!!
You made it and you awesome team member taking my words to play daily. Sorry, today I bit your score, maybe next time you beat me. I too should get my share of the Zackpot share soon. Team spirit leads to SUCCESS!
I also beat my previous record of 32 Card straight with 33 straights today!!. You are in A-Team, keep playing.

14 posts

How to manage inactive team members? in Team Building #CSA #Leadership #Team Building

3 days ago

Hello!
You need patient though as only being here approximately 3 months, but great to think ahead and being a fast thinker too!
As you are EA then send the welcome E-Cards if they have not received on and on this card state the basic action links such as
1. Registration confirmation
2. Upload photo
3. Whitelist SFI and uplines
4. Launchpad 57 lessons
5. Benefit chart
6. New Comp Plan
Make sure your letters are practically helpful to progress and business fully set-up COMPLETED. Email at least once in two weeks, do not over burden them with same and repeated emails.

You can connect or ask them to connect with on FB. There so many you can do, follow your intuition, ask yourself, how would you like to be contacted and with what contents?

Good Luck!

9 posts

Wow! 56 card straight today in Recognition #Contests #Eager Zebra #Marketing

3 days ago

Congrats!,
The most I had was 32 card straight with is still gold trim too. Also 3 -Time Card King winner!

5 posts

Excuses Just Won't Matter After This. in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

3 days ago

Johnny and Christine!,

Thanks for your marvelous inspiration post, it is quite lengthy which show s that you care about us and using illustrative examples, so that no excuses in understanding your message.

Mind sets in my opinion is split in two dimensions:
1. Business or entrepreneur mindset
2. 9-5 jobs mindset

To be a successful business person, one needs to loose the 9-5 jobs mindset, remember we were told to go to school then university and the finally get a job (such as 9am - 5pm). We all see now that this has not made us very rich.

On the other hand, the entrepreneur mindset is what we need in SFI to succeed. I believe that majority here still have 9-5 mindset because we have not generated enough cash flow, but we will soon if we remain positive and enthusiastic about SFI, using perhaps some funds from our 9-5 to build a solid business here.

9 posts

Uber Picks You don't need to be a sports fan to compete. in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra #Leadership

4 days ago

Great post, James!
This is an example practically helpful post! Keep it up.Now i can take your tip and hopefully win my first major league.
cheers mate!

21 posts

My Method Of Advertising Is So Simple, That Most Overlook It... in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

5 days ago

You said, I quote: "change the heading wordings in another add"
''NO''.
Well, if you must criticize then give us the solution. My suggestion was if your ad is not receiving click, you simply try different heading, perhaps that might help because you are allowing the gateway to sell itself only if people can just get to it to reveal the benefit. It is a strategy you MAY use on different ad platform. You then focus on the one that receiving clicks.

I note that you are here less than a year? This is a forum, now if you have something logical to add to mine, simply add. DO NOT CRITICIZE!!

21 posts

My Method Of Advertising Is So Simple, That Most Overlook It... in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

5 days ago

This is a goal, if you understand setting GOALS, I will definitely share when ACHIEVED so that I do not MISLEAD!
HINT: Aim to turn your EAs to BTL and keep recruiting!

21 posts

5 days ago

Mr Olanrewaju,

Patience is a virtue and it takes time to perfect your very own method. Is great that you are asking yourself these questions, keep doing that and soon the answer will come.

If you are not getting clicks, change the heading wordings in another add but still using the same gateway, this way you are testing your ads, which converts most. Also, try different ads platform, you see the varieties of ad sources, including FB. For FB and other social media you create your own page, all to link to your Blog (try get one). This way you increasing your SEO too!

Alternatively, Place AD for Builder Bundle and you could be luckier than me in getting committed sign ups. Need further help, chat me!

Good Luck, Bro!

74 posts

Are You Making This "HUGE MISTAKE" In Promoting SFI? in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

6 days ago

Lastly Tommie, I gave you comparison of my achievements in 18 months compare to your 16 years, does that shows junior? Never call anybody junior because they may have other skills that you never dreamed of, and never will have. It is pride and arrogant to call anyone that in any profession. Apprentice maybe yes.

Be cool and note your words, remember words have meanings and feelings too. You definitely have a lot to learn and you aren't doing a great job of it. Are you?

Think you need a break, how old are you...50 or 70 years old? You joined 16 years ago, so you must be minimum 40 years minimum. By now you should be master of men.

74 posts

Are You Making This "HUGE MISTAKE" In Promoting SFI? in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

6 days ago

Hi Tommie,

I am glad you've seen reasons to submit. Not that am proud, there is no winner, but sometimes it is best to admit you know NOTHING and let people access your integrity/skills. Give your views and let other decide, FREEDOM is vital of being alongside RESPECT.

I recommend that you learn characteristics of a true entrepreneur, I have posted this before, maybe you can find it.

Tip: I leave you with a qoutes from my best mate Abraham King and it goes like this:
A brilliant Leader will produce brilliant people...
A dummy Leader will produce people like himself...
A bad Leader will encourage bad persons...
A good Leader will increase in goodness....
A BIASED Leader will have uncountable, extremely Bias people..!!!

74 posts

6 days ago

Your answer is in the Christo comment above. By the way, while you was writing your love letter to me, i just signed up a lady who liked my FB page earlier. She will joining SFI as soon as she gets back online. Listen and learn from the intellect, no matter what trade, we excel in no time.

Yes it takes a year but master we shall and i will be showing my downlines how easy, friendly and FUN FB is. Dont need 16 years. By the while you were starting running online affiliate, i was getting my Master of Science School of Aerospace. My mission here is to help the not so smart NOT YOU EXPERT!

74 posts

6 days ago

I now believe you have illogical reasoning, think that SFI is a school where you have class ranks/level? We in SFI are entrepreneurs, building our very own business independent of anyone. Would you have the chance to be rude to any of us if we aren't at the FORUM, it is not a place for exercising authority, OK.

Or must you simply post to get likes? What is your mission...forum guru...well you can have mine...material thing?

74 posts

6 days ago

Thanks, I will take that! But it I will still put you in your place when your misleading mine and others affiliate.
Do you know am also an engineer (postgraduate), am well literate, with my own engineering company can't pull one past me. The Forum is our play and knowledge ground one to be respected. So teach your PSAs free ads, not mine if I can help it, so you see why I challenge you sometimes.

74 posts

6 days ago

Please do not be RUDE, 18 months here and am:
1. E365 Champion, are you?
2. First in class
3. BQGM, you are BG pro (this suggest you are not in tune to SFI games products and thus not effectively contributing to SFI wealth and the basis of SFI (which is TCredit/games), you are more on the team building alone.
4. STL for over a year, 2 BTL, 3 EAs, my BTL could go STL anytime making me GTL but am chilling, building more BTL downlines. I am not rank-centric!
5. 60 badges, you have less than 40.

Tip: Your questions shows your manners and provocative behavior. Change required as you are upsetting a lot of people.

Did all that in 18 months NOT 16 years

74 posts

6 days ago

The combination of the words and the gateway is the most POWERFUL and takes a bit of time to perfect. No one is an expert!

74 posts

6 days ago

Please take the HINTS given to you at this forum and be a better person, do not ignore the truth, be humble and respectful NOT arrogant.

Do your free ad lecture but we are watching, so make sure you well rehearsed each time you post, OK.

I will not share anything with you because unlike you I do not enforce anything. I am here to build a business and helping my team. I do not have time for trivialities.

If anybody interested in my FB methods then get in touch. I do not give to EXPERTS, I am for the newbies and humble people, which why i responded to your post to prevent people being misled by you!

BYE BYE!