Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

21x SUPPORT
David Abiola O A.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #9

19 posts

Best advertising places! in Marketing #Leadership #PSA #Sales

12 minutes ago

Good Morning Elizabeta P, Thanks and am on your side, you gave excellent details without violating any rule.
Have a nice day!

19 posts

13 hours ago

I was not referring to you, we must have been writing our post at the same time and while i re-editted your post got ahead without my knowledge of its content.

19 posts

14 hours ago

Hi Endrits S,

First sharing of non-SFI links at the forum is highly prohibited.

You can advertise anywhere and any style you want. There are door to door, email, ECARDS, Facebook and other social media, googlead and if you have a little fund we have ECAs you can buy from them PSAs To Go.

You probably have prospects at the moment but you do not realise. I have a new PSA who joined last week and she became EA already and this week she recruited all by herself 7 PSAs who are relatives, friends and so on, meaning people who she already knew. All her PSAs are super active.

Tip: You will succeed more if you recruit by yourself people whom you know already.

Cheers!,

11 posts

What exactly I receive if I refer a PRM. in Team Building #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders #Rewardical

16 hours ago

Hi,
You read above excellent comments, I am adding that you can generate commissions from your PRM whenever they buy something at TC.

Also note that your PSA who are over a year inactive are thus removed and also become your PRM.

Cheers!.

5 posts

Stretch Out With 2 Hands In Different Directions! in Getting Started #Getting Started

1 day ago

Hi Brucie!,

Wonderful post! I agree 100%, business is really about helping others.

Sir Isaac Newton's 3rd law showed us that ''For every action you take, there will exist an equal and opposite reaction'', in my opinion meant the measure you put into things like your business is what you shall get back, however if none internal friction. This internal friction will reduce your efforts unless you make it completely zero, to do that one must be in total agreement with ALL team-members.

I am going up in rank due helping and giving to others in my team so that they constantly taking one step towards there GOALS.

Keep it running Bruce!
Cheers!,

9 posts

Earning from my first active PSA! in Getting Started

1 day ago

Yes, you will receive direct commissions from all purchase made by your PSA while you are still EA. If your PSA becomes EA too you earn 100 VP too.

But as an EA you earn only to 3 depths of your downlines.

Cheers!,

9 posts

What's better for business? in Team Building #Team Building

1 day ago

Hi Salim,

When said ''couple of sales points to attain BTL'' well that does not sound like many. In my opinion work with your PSA so that both of you can be BTL because:

1. He/She wont miss out on what could turn to be good BTL benefits

2. It shows that you care about there progress and EARNINGS

Remember, your earnings is still linked to your BTL, so there is still some benefit.

Cheers!,

8 posts

How Do You Identify What People Need? in Compensation #Localvantia #Marketing #Sales

1 day ago

Hi,

Good post and I will simply add that with great power comes greater responsibility.
As you begin to experience a deeper build and expansion in your business so is your need to be:

1. In control of all depths within your team
2. Develop more entrepreneur skills such as observation/monitoring of activities which will enable you to understand each PSAs performance and believe.

Tip: Be flexible and improve your entrepreneur skills.
Cheers!,

5 posts

How to get badges in Miscellaneous #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

2 days ago

You can get other badges too by playing games, doing daily actions and TC activities to list a few.

Go to your badge tab, click on any badge and it tells you how to get that particular badge,

Play T-TIME and BIZ QUIZ

Cheers!

5 posts

Is Quantum Constellation Prize stopped now? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

2 days ago

Hi Bijesh O!,

Quantum AA jackpot is still on, never stopped, it is such a rare gem to see and find but I have won it and 10 CSA was awarded me same as the winner of the bid.

Cheers!,

2 posts

Forum Guru Rank Number! in Recognition

2 days ago

Dear SFI Corporation!,

I noticed a forum #10 above my Guru badge and I have not seen this on anybody since my great 22 months here.

I just want to say A HUGE THANK YOU to all those that made this possible although my primary interest of participating in the forum is my genuine interest in helping all without compromise.

I share this joy with all other forum guru members, remember any of you colleagues could have been #10 but on this occasion it was ME.

Let's keep working together to make our forum even much more helpful. Trust that I will continue to do my best as it is all naturally from my heart and I see a lot similarities between myself and hundreds others here.

Lastly, I pray that we all achieve at least half of our dreams here and fortune resides with each and every dedicated affiliate here.

SFI is on it's way to STARDOME, let's start being optimistic!

Cheers!,

25 posts

Can I become a Millionaire in SFI? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

2 days ago

It is up to you my friend, simply ask yourself how much do I need to retire and how much efforts/investments can I input to achieve this goal.

Remember, when you joined, you had fill account details, goals and future wealth required, well that was to get you thinking and motivated.

To your question, yes! You can be really wealthy here, but not all will make equal amount in future based on different efforts.
Tip: Build deep for first few years!!

Cheers!,

10 posts

How to play Zackjack in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

3 days ago

Hi!,

Sorry to read about badge streak. This is serious and I think you should take up with support.
It has to be a technical issue because I play Zackjack daily without any problem, as a matter of fact am 79 on the Zackjack leaderboard.

Cheers!

8 posts

How can I earn money selling TCredits? in Marketing #TCredits

3 days ago

Hi Viggo J,

You can read this: www.sfimg.com/Training/ReferralTraining

In above article, you will see your links and simply give this to friends and so on.

Cheers!,

6 posts

PTB guess mistarget in Bug Reports #Astro Auctions

4 days ago

skumar s!

I think you are in higher league than where you are bidding. The system is telling you that the particular auction is only for junior (those with 50 tcredits or less, but it appears that you tcredit balance is over that hence you cannot bid.

Am I missing something.

Cheers mate!

16 posts

AA repeating liftoffs? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

4 days ago

You sounds certain about that but up till now I thought I had great internet speed.

May I use this opportunity to wish Mary b Happy Anniversary. I pray that the next 365 days brings more successes than those from the summation of previous years here. I values your FORUM contribution, keep going!

Cheers!

22 posts

Who needs each other most, the Sponsor or the person being sponsored? in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

4 days ago

Morgan U!,
In my opinion, the sponsor needs the active PSA more because you want the PSA to:

1. Like what they do
2. Willingness to act daily
3. Provide help
4. Comply with SFI rules of success and Diamond Plan
5. Reliable and active
and so on.

Remember as we label others PSA, we are someone else's PSA!. However, PSAs can have help without the sponsor, but the sponsor needs the help of PSAs in building his/her team.

Cheers!

16 posts

AA repeating liftoffs? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

4 days ago

Hello Folks!,

At least once or more times a day since a week now my AA liftoff has been repeating.

Also on days not having this repeating liftoff, it is the cache that has repeat.

Has anyone experienced similar?

Cheers!

14 posts

Staying power needed in Getting Started #Getting Started

5 days ago

Dear Teresa S!,

Do not be too bothered if new PSAs do not reply to you, it is not you they ignoring. They are ignorant of the fact that SFI is completely different to the get rich quick scams everywhere online and helping them is our fundamentals, hence they are sceptical and moreover, most of them sees us opportunists in an attempt to grow ourselves and not them.

So you have to break this ice-block by showing from start that hey here is 15 tcredits gift for you for taking actions/completed all getting-started actions quicker, or similar kind of generousity.

I suggest this direction for all, Teresa. Have a great day all!

Cheers!,

14 posts

Staying power needed in Getting Started #Getting Started

5 days ago

Mary b.!

Totally agreed with you on this and in earlier similar post today, this was my comments
''Yes the NMP is very good and helpful to those who quickly understood what the business is about when they joined and this is rather tough for most newbies as they are confronted by several dynamic multi-stream programs within a major program. The NMP duration may be extended to allow for slow learners after-all there are a lot to understand.

In my opinion we should do more in minimising amount of info provided, make it less info but really key points alone in direct relation to earning, such as a one-page illustration of how team building earning works, another one-page for how sales/PRM works. Then finally the launchpad training.''

Cheers!

5 posts

Who are happy with current developments in SFI??? in Compensation #Compensation #Leadership #TripleClicks

5 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

9 posts

Solution to inactive affiliate Part II in Suggestion Box #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

5 days ago

Hi Olanrewaju!,

Yes the NMP is very good and helpful to those who quickly understood what the business is about when they joined and this is rather tough for most newbies as they are confronted by several dynamic multi-stream programs within a major program. The NMP duration may be extended to allow for slow learners after-all there are a lot to understand.

In my opinion we should do more in minimising amount of info provided, make it less info but really key points alone in direct relation to earning, such as a one-page illustration of how team building earning works, another one-page for how sales/PRM works. Then finally the launchpad training.

Cheers!

35 posts

Badges! Who needs them? in Suggestion Box

6 days ago

Great post, I have been GM since 10 months and rather than you my badge points are increasing because I was aware of the new games being introduced and I rose to the challenge.

I have 8 of the 9 badges available for AA and I need to start playing the HIDDEN, you see you need to even out by grabbing some points from new games as they are introduced and I believe this is a good thing that we experience our products too.

Cheers and get your points UP!

22 posts

What is the DTL Plan? in Miscellaneous

6 days ago

Hi Gliceria P,

Very clear and excellent inspirational and guidance post.
I agree 100% the Diamond Plan is the key to success here and helps you unknowingly develop your entrepreneurship business skills which is vital to succeed in any business, I say thanks SFI for your vision and implementing hard earned experience to better.

Yes, we all have to work hard and smart here to excel and this one reason i advocate the Diamond Plan to my team on joining and in the small space of joining i have 4 great DD and all happy in what they do, HELPING PSA/CSAs to grow.

The current new compensation plan was invented to support the DP and also the smart start to help keep some of our PSAs ACTIVE and gaining MOMENTUM daily.

Cheers!

8 posts

Can Eager Zebra add Continental games? in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra

7 days ago

Sounds complicated to implement as English is general online business language, Faith but I see your vision and perhaps SFI can improve the questions to make it more versatile.

Cheers!