Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

20x SUPPORT
Priyanka J.

India

E365 Champion

2 posts

as an affilate can I sponcer merchant to www.localvantia.com in India

17 days ago

Yes as an affiliate you can pre register local stores to localvantia.

Read more this support solution.

Why would I choose to pre-register Localvantia merchants only and NOT get to be the Account Manager?
03/12/2018
Not everyone has the desire, skill, and/or time to follow-up on pre-registered Localvantia merchants and take on the responsibilities of an Account Manager. That's why we allow all affiliates (not just Executive Affiliates) to pre-register merchants. So, you can pre-register them, and we will then assign the account to another affiliate in the area who DOES have the experience and time to be the Account Manager.

Having lots of local merchants means lots of places for YOU to earn unlimited VersaPoints*! We’re talking about being able to earn VersaPoints when you buy your groceries, when you fill up your car, when you buy a coffee, when you take your family out for dinner, etc. And when buying from Localvantia merchants, that means you’re collecting VersaPoints without spending any money you wouldn’t already be spending! That is, we’re talking about unlimited, FREE VersaPoints for you!

Of course, that’s just the direct benefit. The indirect benefit is that recruiting local affiliates will, of course, be substantially easier when you can point out all the local stores where they can earn all the VersaPoints they need each month with no out-of-pocket costs!

And, of course, a big part of the SFI compensation plan is the Executive Pool. So all those local stores you’re pre-registering—they’ll also be supporting affiliates from other groups, which means more revenue going into the Executive Pool, which can mean larger pool shares values, which can mean bigger commissions for you, your team members, and every other SFI affiliate, too!

41 posts

Doubt In My Mind in Miscellaneous #Contests #E365

17 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

41 posts

17 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

41 posts

17 days ago

10 posts

No Vp from product review in VersaPoints #Sales #TripleClicks

19 days ago

You can't review same products twice, though you buy two different t credit packs .They are counted as same products with different tcredit quantity.

8 posts

Localvantia in J&K, in india in ECA Program #Localvantia

19 days ago

You can see local stores in your area on Rewardical tab ( if any registered then only).
if you can't see any stores on RW tab,then start pre-registering stores in your area .

8 posts

Localvantia in J&K, in india in ECA Program #Localvantia

19 days ago

Try to pre register local stores from your area ,from where you buy groceries, clothes etc.
Check this information about how to pre register local stores to lacalvantia.

www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=230690

10 posts

picture in chat in Miscellaneous

19 days ago

I can see PSA pictures (if they added) on my movers page, affiliate page and while chatting also.
Check if you are chatting with the same PSA ,who is on your mover page with image.
You can see pictures when you chat with single PSA,on main chat you will see only names of your PSA and CSA,a2a friends.

8 posts

S-Builder Co up merits and demerits in Team Building #Compensation #PSA #Team Building

22 days ago

Keycode for s-builderPSA is 1101
When will my S-Builder sign-ups start arriving and for how long will they keep coming in?

Typically, you'll begin receiving S-Builder sign-ups within three to four weeks from the end of the month in which you bought your S-Builder units. For example, shares bought in August will begin normally producing sign-ups around the third to fourth week of Sept. You may continue to receive sign-ups for up to four months for each unit. This is because some of the sources in which we advertise have lead times of at least one to two months. Your best strategy is to commit to participating in the co-op every month. Once you've got beyond the initial few weeks, you should have sign-ups arriving regularly.

8 posts

Tcredits as a PAYMENT option in Sales #Compensation #Contests #TCredits

28 days ago

You will earn VersaPoints on purchases of TC Direct products made with TCredits.
You will not, however, earn VersaPoints on purchases from ECAs when using TCredits.

12 posts

Reviewing products in VersaPoints #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

29 days ago

check your vp leadger ,Submit support ticket .

12 posts

Reviewing products in VersaPoints #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

29 days ago

This is from support solution,
Review VP are VersaPoints you receive for reviewing products you've purchased at TripleClicks.com. You can earn 25 VP for each product rating/review on physical products and all TC Direct products (including digital products). Thirty days (45 days for International members) after ordering a product (15 days for digital products) at TripleClicks.com, you'll be requested to rate and review the product. Points are awarded upon submission of each completed rating/review. You can find out if you have pending reviews/ratings to do at your

Member Center/Reviews page at TripleClicks.com.

IMPORTANT! You can only review an item once and receive VP points for reviewing that item once. However, you can edit your reviews at any time.

8 posts

pricebender in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

about 1 month ago

Glossary definition: Pricebenders Auctions
Pricebenders Auctions deliver brand new (and, occasionally, refurbished), brand name merchandise, gift cards, and more at prices that are far below typical retail. Prices start at just $.01, and with each bid received, the price increases by just one cent. The final bidders on these penny auctions may then buy the items for the ending price (usually a fraction of the normal retail price, with free shipping). TripleClicks "TCredits" are used for bidding on Pricebenders™ Auctions. Be the final bidder and you win the item.

8 posts

Problem with my facebook account in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Contact Facebook support team they will answer you best ,as Facebook policies changes all time.
www.facebook.com/help/448016908560157?helpref=page_content
To make sure that the community is a helpful and positive experience for everyone, please follow these guidelines when posting:

Your posts should be clear and relevant to Facebook.
Your posts should be respectful of the community and free of any profanity.
For your safety, avoid posting personal information such as your phone number, email, personal address, images of your ID (driver's license, passport, etc.) or credit card details.
Avoid posting the same question, answer or comment several times, and avoid asking others to rate your answers as helpful.
Avoid posting links that direct people to other websites unless relevant to Facebook.
Make sure you are posting in the same language as the Community you're visiting.
Posts that don't follow the Help Community Policies, the Facebook Community Standards or the Facebook Terms may be removed and you could be blocked from posting in the community

12 posts

Is there an easy way to find an SFI Newsletter? in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

From alert tab go to any news and at bottom of news you will see category option .
Click on category that you want to read news about ,you will find all news about that category at one place.
news.sfimg.com/2017/12/05/localvantia-has-launched/

8 posts

Any basics to note before opening your online store in Sales #Localvantia #Marketing #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

You need your own website with your own domain and hosting and payment option integration so that people can buy from your store.
Read more here
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=231950&referrer=search

6 posts

RTokens Gift Certificate in Getting Started #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

As per Rewardical News we can exchange Rewardical to TripleClicks gift certificates (redeemable on any product at TripleClicks).
Not sure if we can sent GC( purchased using Rewardical) to our team member.

39 posts

Some problem with EZ Games today ? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Yes,me too not able to make prime games for zackjack game.

26 posts

Earning points in Brain Sprint. in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Click on leaders button from top menu bar.
www.tripleclicks.com/games/EZ_Leaderboard.php?leaderboard=brainsprint

Thank you for your quick response, but I've gone to that page many times and it shows only the leaders for all of the other EZ games, but there is no leaders list for Brain Sprint.

Is everybody else seeing something that I do not see? (I've checked on both my iPad and my pc a number of times since the BS game started.)

GT
p.s. Unless I am misunderstanding Eugene's message, it seems like he found a place that shows the BS leaderboard. Is that correct, Eugene?
Link itself says Leaderboard Brain sprint ,so i think the list is for top Players in brain sprint.
There are other leader boards for all games.

8 posts

Time Machine Contest in Eager Zebra #TCredits

about 1 month ago

No one is winner for March time machine game because movie didn't do good.
Read more in this thread.
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=120460

8 posts

ECA in my country in ECA Program #ECA #Marketing #Sales

about 1 month ago

Yes you can refer other online store to Rewardical ECA.
Just sent them this gateway www.sfi4.com/Xxxxx/reca
Replace X with your SFI id.

8 posts

ECA in my country in ECA Program #ECA #Marketing #Sales

about 1 month ago

Yes,you can become RECA,but for that you need your own online store with own Domain and hosting and also with payment option integrated so that people can buy from your online store.
Then submit this online store URL to RECA to become RECA.

46 posts

Leaders Systemize - The System Is YOUR Solution in Team Building #Getting Started #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Just one question is want to ask,what is quality of sign ups from Google AdWords?
I have done once this campaign received so many sign ups but no one is active.
Do you have any active member from Google AdWords?
I'm asking active PSA only from Google AdWords, because as i know you are doing so many advertising on so many platforms.