Boost your business with 60 FREE CSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Jeff G.

United States

E365 Champion

6 posts

Do you earn VP for shopping at the Rewardical sites? in VersaPoints #Rewardical #Sales #VersaPoints

9 days ago

Good morning

I was just wondering if you earn VP for shopping at the different Rewardical sites?

10 posts

Hi. I have 807 VP and 6 VPs. What now? in Getting Started #Leadership

about 1 month ago

Hello Jacek

You have a good start to your own SFI business.
I would suggest that you continue reading the lessons on the LaunchPad,

Also you can Click AFFILIATE CENTER at the top of the lessons, and do the activities in the red TO DO tab.

Your first goal is to get 1500 VP to advance to EA status. Try to login every day and get at least 10 VersaPoints so you can enter the Daily Grand drawing as you are reading and learning all SFI has to offer.

You can also send me any questions you have via the chat as I am your sponsor.

462 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Phill Rendall! in Recognition

3 months ago

Congratulations, Phill Rendall! Great job

545 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Jeff Gerling! in Recognition

4 months ago

Thanks everyone!

My SFI journey is only just beginning.

Here is to making all of our dreams a reality!

27 posts

this is how to catch FLASH in auctions for FREE TC CREDITS in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

9 months ago

Is there a way to see if you have any promo bids?

38 posts

The amazing effect of the new DD plan in Inspiration/Testimonials #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

11 months ago

Thanks for sharing John!
Where can one find that chart?

13 posts

Strengthening of TripleClicks store in Sales #Marketing

about 1 year ago

I think another thing that would strengthen TripleClicks is more photo's of the products. Pictures from different angles and pictures of what all comes with each product.

I was looking to buy a portable car charger for my daughter but I wasn't sure which to go with because the pictures only showed the item itself. I wanted to know what cables actually came with it, so I ended up not buying any of them.

So more pictures please.

13 posts

New Member Pack in Suggestion Box #TripleClicks

about 1 year ago

Hi, Richard,
You have a point there, most new PSAs will miss reading about the NMP at the Launchpad. It's up to us sponsors to mention it to them. Do it as soon as new members show an eagerness to get started and have earned some
VPs on their first few hours or days of joining. The 10-day limit was to create urgency, extend it longer and it will lose its effect.

There's a sample letter from the Gift Certificate Manager we can use to send to send to our new PSA re NMP.
It makes it easier to mention and introduce the NMP and gives the recipient a chance to think about it and make up their mind. If it's being offered as a gift, it will be hard for new members to resist.

You make a valid point about us as sponsors should bring it to their attention, but what happens if you are new and don't quiet have a handle on what is all going on within SFI yet and get a new PSA? You might not know yourself about the NMP yet.

Just an observation.