SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

4x SUPPORT
MARTIN M.

Kenya

E365 Country Champion

195 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Terry Bailes! in Recognition

about 1 month ago

You got things done, were efficient, stayed busy and the results are the achievement of success we are commending you for.
Congratulations sir!

203 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Frederick Ylagan! in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.
The greater the obstacle, the more glory in overcoming it.
You can't get much done in life if you only work on days when you feel good and you did exactly that by working consistently and extremely hard for the 365 days.
Kudos for the enviable achievement!

16 posts

Biz Quiz 3-Chance Rule in Miscellaneous #Contests

about 1 month ago

To be honest, I initially impugned my capacity as a good reader on the first day when answering the Biz Quiz, but after a similar mishap( obviously not of my own making), I beg to differ.
But I do get your drift Naomie, thanks!

16 posts

Biz Quiz 3-Chance Rule in Miscellaneous #Contests

about 1 month ago

Just wondering and thinking out aloud but I stand corrected; could the Biz Quiz rules have been covertly changed?
For the past two days I got the questions wrong on my first attempt. Naturally and as a worthy competitor one would be compelled to give it a second and third shot, but I " spectacularly" got it wrong, again!
I checked the answers the following subsequent days and the answers provided were coincidentally the same answers I gave during my third and second attempts on the respective days.
Any insights? Or any SFIer with a similar experience?

211 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Eugene Onyekwere ! in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Your will to never give up and push has brought you this far.
You deserve the accolades and crown coming your way.
Congratulations for a marvelous achievement!

190 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Antoni Muldoon! in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Any job very well done that has been carried out by a person who is fully dedicated is always a source of inspiration.
Congratulations on the achievement!

215 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Zorica Pejak! in Recognition

about 1 month ago

You are the true example of how a leader is made and now with this achievement, you add another feather in your crown.
I wish you all the best for your future and congratulate you on this achievement.
May you achieve every inch of success in your life.
You worked hard, and you deserve the accolades extended your way.
You have got all it takes to soar to even greater heights!

60 posts

problems with hidden game in Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Concur in totality.
The only frustrating thing I encountered is guessing the "correct" word in meaning to the one in question but in essence what was required was a totally different kettle of fish.

228 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Mihai Dorin Voicilas! in Recognition

about 1 month ago

You very well deserve these congrats for your hard work and dedication.
Congratulations on your success!

195 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Bruna Badoino! in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Congratulations for present and upcoming successes.

212 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Susan Miles! in Recognition

2 months ago

It is unquestionably not a simple errand to top the class.
This demonstrates you have the capacity and ability to wind up who you need to be.
Congratulations!

213 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Carlton Moore! in Recognition

2 months ago

You unsurprisingly proceeded with your triumphant streak.
Now just go ahead with your instructive voyage( At SFI of course)
It will also be a long excursion but I know u will ace it!
Well done!

5 posts

Do not miss to play Hidden game in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

2 months ago

One of the best yet developed by the creative minds at SFI and molded in the ilk of my favorite boardgame; scrabble.

213 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Mile MitreskI! in Recognition

2 months ago

Receive my extended congratulatory wishes for a job well executed and results well earned!

13 posts

You Tube Question in Miscellaneous

2 months ago

1) Visit YouTube and enter a search query in the search box. YouTube returns a list of results that match your query.
2 Click the "Filters" drop-down box and review the list of filtering options in the Updated Date section. These items include "This Month", "This Week," "Today" and "Last Hour."
3)Click the option you'd like to use to filter the results. YouTube narrows the list and displays videos within the time range you selected. It also adds a new button next to the drop-down menu. For instance, if you choose the "This Week" filter, you'll see a "This Week" button. When you want to cancel the filter, click that button and YouTube will display your original results list.
Hope my insights help...

16 posts

Expectations from Team Members Actions, compared to Team Leader Actions. in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

2 months ago

You don't lead people by what you say to them; you lead them with direction by what they see you do.
True leaders are self-leaders and leadership is all about influence which you sound averse to with all due respect.
Life is never going to be perfect, as much as we want it to be, and as such we have to lead by example!

83 posts

Pray for Indonesia in Miscellaneous

2 months ago

My thoughts and prayers to the great people of Indonesia affected by the wrought brought about by the earthquake and tsunami.
I know things look bleak right now, but things are going to get better. This too shall pass.
You are not alone.

214 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Melinda Stenersen! in Recognition

2 months ago

Good things come to those who wait… greater things come to those who get off comfort zones and do anything to make it happen.
Congratulations on the milestone

214 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Melinda Stenersen! in Recognition

3 months ago

You made it happen and "shocked" any naysayers and or doubters.
kudos for a job well done!

236 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Maja Stojanova! in Recognition

3 months ago

You never worried about who got the credit or praise of the work done but continued to work even harder to give your best.
Your reward, the E365 is just but a testimonial bonus.
Kudos!

216 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Musbau Aderemi Adegoke! in Recognition

3 months ago

Every mind has great dreams, but rarely is anyone ever ready to work hard for their dreams.
Kudos for rendering credence to that and showing that via this E365 milestone!

241 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Piepie Peng! in Recognition

3 months ago

Developing a good work ethic is a key to success and you applied yourself to that in the E365 challenge- The result is clear for all to see, congratulations!

13 posts

Why did not get T-Time bonus every day? in Eager Zebra #Contests #TCredits

3 months ago

Julijana P. posted:

Why did not get ttime bonus every day.[/
I can equate T time to a lottery and as cliche as it may sound, you just got to buy the ticket to win it( playing as you are already doing).
You got up from the proverbial floor: That’s a start. Now, just stay off the floor.
After all—aside from winning the lottery—all any of us can ever really hope for is more days spent standing tall than spent in pieces on the floor.
Wish you all the best, but it should also not slip our minds that luck is not as random as we think...

227 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Goran Pehar-Ljoljić! in Recognition

3 months ago

Be proud of every step you took to get to your ultimate goal and achievement which is the E365 winner!

223 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Clemencia Laroa! in Recognition

3 months ago

Self-belief and hard work earned you this success, congratulations!