Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Samuel E.

Nigeria

23 posts

Card King game in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

2 days ago

I love card king because of the big rewards. Ive won about 3 times, but recently I have found it frustrating. Just keep playing you are going to get lucky soon.

13 posts

Tiebreaker no.3 for Pick the Bid in Astro Auctions? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

3 days ago

I would think tie breaker 2 is applied based on number of days rather than the exact time to the last second.

11 posts

Redeem Moves & Matches. in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra #Rewardical #TCredits

4 days ago

I have also accumulated a lot of moves. Ithink its a good idea to beable to exchange them for matches, rewardicals or Tcredits. Before AA we did purchase them for 1 TCredit each and I beleive it still costs same.

20 posts

I have produced a BTL as my down line in Getting Started

6 days ago

Of course you earn from your downline who has a higher rank than you. Jus try to level up your rank though if you cant go higher to show an example as a leader

8 posts

Question in Getting Started #Team Building

10 days ago

The first question to ask is; Do I know enough about the business? Keep logging in and learning the keys to succeed in SFI then you will know what level of investment in tim, money and other resources you will need to employ to make it work.

21 posts

Help a sister out in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

11 days ago

It is possible but highly improbable. it is highly unlikely that the highest bid for any product at all will be just 1 Tcredit and since it is an auction, the highest bid wins. The only other way you may 'win' the product on offer is via Quantum draw. This prize relies heavily on how lucky you are.

10 posts

Place Bid Error Message on Astro Auctions in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #TripleClicks

11 days ago

The shipping address on your accout needsto be changed or updated to a proper delivery address.

2 posts

I Won Brain Sprint in Recognition #Eager Zebra

14 days ago

I used to think it was almost impossible to win a brain sprint game in record time but I still kept playing though. Then today I won a game in under 2minutes. Wow! I guess persistence pays off after all.

7 posts

Love to work in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

14 days ago

Nice one. Great love and devotion is required to stick to what you are doing to achieve success.

8 posts

Astro Auctions #1655 in Miscellaneous #Astro Auctions #Rewardical

15 days ago

Hard luck Fried. One of the tie breakers got you this time. Just keep trying your accuracy will pay off next time.

14 posts

It Was Worth The Wait in Recognition #Astro Auctions #TCredits

16 days ago

Congratulations Anna. I too do not have much TCredits but with AA much can come out of a single TCredit.

19 posts

Just won 25 TCredits!!! in Recognition #Eager Zebra

17 days ago

Congratulations Bosah. Its been a while since I won big in Card King.

8 posts

All Time VP Wrong in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

18 days ago

I think I might have the same problem. Lets see what support has to say about this.

8 posts

What's up with Astro Auction 1620? in Getting Started

19 days ago

The problem might be from your end. Try to change your browser and or your device.

8 posts

Are Super Deals Being Phased out? in Ask Gery

20 days ago

There would have been an announcement to that effect. I think its the reduced activity at pricebenders and availability of physical products. Don't also forget that offering a super deal is optional to the auction winner.

17 posts

What to do with MRP in Compensation

23 days ago

Believe it or not. I just discovered I still had a few MRP in my account and it is no longer in use. Just wondering what to do with it as I can't seem to find anything it can purchase. Any thoughts?

11 posts

A Perfect Fall Out of The Mission in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

24 days ago

Congratulations on the win Lawal. I fell out by a couple of points. I guess I underestimated earnings from last weekend.

8 posts

EZ Tokens in Astro Auctions in Eager Zebra #Astro Auctions #Eager Zebra #Rewardical

25 days ago

So I used the last of my EZ Tokens yesterday. I remember I won the tokens from Daily Crown and was wondering if it was possible to have them as part of the freebies you win during astro auction launch just like moves and matches for poker and zackjack. Just a suggestion though.

13 posts

Why can't PSAs be localized? Instead of bringing foreigners together as team, consider geographical location of team. in Team Building

about 1 year ago

That is the beauty of SFI. Doing what you are suggesting will bring unnecessary restrictions to the business. If you feel local recruitment works better for you, then stick with it. For me however the active people in my team are not even from the same continent as me. Therefore I can never support restricting team building to a geographical location.

4 posts

Re: The Geneology and Movers Tab in Suggestion Box #VersaPoints

about 1 year ago

Hello Victor,

An empty movers tab is a reminder that none of your PSAs/CSAs have been active within the last 1 week.

Just as the name suggests, the movers tab gives you information about those affiliates in your genealogy that are helping you to 'move' your business forward. This information will help you to concentrate your team building efforts.

I feel putting a genealogy report in this tab defeats the purpose. If your movers tab is empty, it means more work is required on your part to raise affiliates who will be a constant feature in that tab.

Regards

14 posts

My wins in 2017 in Recognition

about 1 year ago

Wow! Congratulations. I have have entered the uber-picks contest a couple of times but never won. maybe you could give us tips.

38 posts

Winner Time Machine :) in Recognition #Eager Zebra #TCredits #TripleClicks

about 1 year ago

Congratulations. Wish I played

4 posts

How to track how many Promo bids left? in Pricebenders

about 1 year ago

I think you have to do that manually. No of promo bids - No of promo bids used or No of free bids placed = promo bids left

69 posts

Merry Christmas SFI Family in Recognition

about 1 year ago

Merry Christmas everyone

11 posts

Advancing to EA before this month end in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

about 1 year ago

Wow. Lots of suggestions I will be giving them a try. Thanks guys