Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

2x SUPPORT
XAVIER ADOLF N.

United Arab Emirates

E365 Country Champion

80 posts

Rewardical adds enhanced support for Shopify stores! in SFI News #Rewardical

1 day ago

Yes, rewardicals are like treasures of life. If we accumulate millions of rewardicals for rainy days and in case if we run short of Dollars, we can use these rewardicals to SHOPIFY and bring all the items required for day to day living from the shops. That is called as Shopify from rewardicals or in simple, shop your grocery items from rewardicals instead of dollars which you dont have when you become old and retired and need them badly to live, but rewardicals will buy all the shopping for you including grocery items.

9 posts

Why excluding some countries from participating in SFI ? in Ask Gery

3 days ago

Ha..ha..ha... Randy!!!
Welcome back!
What a surprise!!! you opted out from SFI and now back.

Hope everything under control.

Good luck in Retirement income pouring site.

17 posts

Please Sir Gery in VersaPoints

6 days ago

Keep patience and hang around there for about 2 years. Everything will come jumping.....jumping.... and running...running... towards you.

14 posts

REWARDICALS in Suggestion Box #Rewardical #TCredits #VersaPoints

7 days ago

You can accumulate rewardicals as a treasure and don't spend them unwisely. It is as good as US Dollars and keep them in safe custody for rainy days! Good luck!

26 posts

Ea level commission in Getting Started #E365 #VersaPoints

9 days ago

Yes, you will get commission in US dollars.. just keep your bank account ready and tell the banker accept the incoming funds transfer from SFI to your bank account. You may keep it in Fixed Deposit which will help you during your retirement, when you become 65 - 70 year old and do not have any source of income. However, now you look so young and beautiful, you may not bother much about retirement savings. Good luck at SFI...! you are at the right online income pouring website and keep working on your computer at least 8 to 10 hours a day.

43 posts

I miss William R. I. in Miscellaneous

6 months ago

Yes, he was my friend since long and he is in touch with me...

He will be back soon with another profile.

43 posts

6 months ago

He pressed the exit button ( opt - out) by error. He will come back soon, don't worry. Let him take some rest, once he is fully recharged, he will bounce back with great vigor and enthusiasm!

43 posts

6 months ago

Milica,

He is on a month long vacation. His account has been switched On to vacation mode, he will be right back soon.

52 posts

Where Is Randy? in Miscellaneous

8 months ago

Ha...ha...ha...ha...ha... Randy!

156 posts

Please pray for my husband in Miscellaneous

8 months ago

Our Prayers are with you. May God bless him and return him full of health.

3 posts

Applying RT redeemed VP to previous month in Miscellaneous

8 months ago

Hi Guys,

Is it allowed to apply the VersaPoints redeemed from Rewardicals to previous month to retain our status?

Thanks

10 posts

Rewardical Token VS Member Reward Points. in VersaPoints #Rewardical #Sales

8 months ago

That's what he is saying and it looks hopeless in all sides.

15 posts

Single T credit pack purchase in Miscellaneous

8 months ago

Many thanks Svend.

15 posts

8 months ago

Thanks Svend,

Can you please guide me how to use those 1915 RT to get 510 VP here.

I would also need your opinion on Rewardicals. Do you think they are more beneficial to us than MRPs? While we had 150 MRP's we were able to buy 1 t credit and 102 VP redeeming them which we earned at double MRP auction etc ( also we used to get bid and build bar PSA) and by doing so, it was easy to retain our grade to make 1500 VP or 3000 VP per month. Now, using rewardicals, do you feel it is tough for us to retain our EA,BTL,STL status without spending money to buy VP.

Thanks

15 posts

8 months ago

Hello,

Like we used to buy single t credit pack which gave us 102 VP against 150 MRP s , can we redeem Rewardicals same way and buy single t credit pack which gives us 102 Versa Points?

How can I use rewardicals the same way how we used MRPs to buy single t credit packs?

Thanks

16 posts

Is it not available again? in Miscellaneous #CSA #TCredits #TripleClicks

8 months ago

Ha...ha...ha....ha...ha...ha..... Randy! What a wonderful sense of humor you have all were missing you here! he..he...he..he...!!!

61 posts

New Zackjack & Poker Community Challenges debut in SFI News #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

9 months ago

He..He..He..He... Randy! what a super reply by you. Wonderful expert advise.

16 posts

Leaderboard Logic in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra

9 months ago

He...He....He.... that's well said Randy. T credits spending is nothing but wasting dollars. Better we wait for our wallets to fill in without money going out from our wallet.

17 posts

Suggest SFI Surveys For PSA On First Days in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #PSA #Rewardical

9 months ago

Alright Mahn! you gave a very good lesson to those who have interest and time to read. Hope money comes to those who practice your lesson. Thanks for your time! keep writing.....

5 posts

MRP conversion in to VP or Rewardicals in Miscellaneous

10 months ago

Just want to know how can I convert my MRP's in to Versa Points or Rewardicals since, MRP's have been stopped completely.

I have few MRP's left which will be in fractions and falling short to buy a single t credit.

Thanks

14 posts

Opti-Builder badge in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

10 months ago

Yes, you are right, do not care about badges! they are not vital. It is money ( coming in to our wallet) is vital here in business and we buy grocery items from this money from super market using this money and pay off our bills during our retired life. Is that not vital?

13 posts

How to use the Flip Option from the Pricebenders Wins? in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

10 months ago

Nothing to feel bad as long as we win auctions with minimum bids along with flash draws, bidding a t credit just b4 the star emerges, and glaring at the screen for the draw. Once, draw is over run behind those bids and collect the winning t credits. However, PB auctions shouldn't empty out our T credits, thus emptying out our wallets to buy them again, rather it should be filling our wallets with dollars for which we joined since years now and hanging around?

How is that Mr. Randy?

35 posts

Puddin Tang in Miscellaneous #Leadership

10 months ago

What is more important here is discussing about earning money, which means, money coming into our wallet how much per month? working 8 hours a day, glaring at the screen, how much wallet filling or money going out from wallet? wasting so much energy and time and glaring into the computer screen. These should be the priority talks of discussion. Once we find money coming in to our wallet, from that money we can buy things from super market for our daily grocery.

Understand?

43 posts

Is QUALITY being compromised again! in ECA Program #Localvantia #Rewardical #TripleClicks

10 months ago

Yes, you are right. Shall we stop this discussion and let us all focus at money coming in to our wallet and not going out from our wallet? what do you think? Good idea right? that's why we all joined and working at SFI right?

Means money pouring into our wallet and filling it, and not going out at all.

12 posts

Screen Shot in Miscellaneous

10 months ago

He...he...he... it looks like you picked a laptop from the garbage..!!!