Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

4x SUPPORT
Raymond L.

Canada

E365 Country Champion

1 post

hidden wrong words in Eager Zebra

17 hours ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

7 posts

In between which dates of month do calculate commissions in Compensation

2 days ago

Hi Karani, The actual date is the 10th of the current month but for the previous month.
But let me tell you something, If you want to learn and make money, you have to read and learn.
Do not forget, when you read and can't understand Google Translate. I use this all the times. but I also use Grammatical for expression, understanding, and kinds of expression I want to use.
Good Luck to you.

5 posts

How to get badges in Miscellaneous #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

2 days ago

Hi. Malik N.M. All you have to do is bid one TCredit on any event or activity, and you will get a badge. Init to win it is the badge but you have to renew, it has to be upgraded.
Best of luck to you Malik.

7 posts

Astro Auction 1840 in Astro Auctions

2 days ago

Better Rebecca, I will send you a cognac. Ha

7 posts

Astro Auction 1840 in Astro Auctions

2 days ago

Hi Rebecca D., Only thing I can think of, Rebecca is, you always get 2 notices about Astro Auctions being ready, one of which is in your personal email, the other in SFI email.
Maybe look in your personal email first. Then, look around the Astro Auctions log, I am sure you will be able to trace it there, the log will allow you to replay.
Good Luck to you.

4 posts

Network wealth in Team Building #CSA #Leadership #Team Building

3 days ago

Hi Steven C., Very lovely post, Steven C., I want to congratulate you on this magnificent work of writing.
Every word is in its place and every phrase well edited. I only wish I could produce material of that quality.
Thank you for sharing with us. Nowadays, more and more, with the new orientation of SFI, we see very often
that kind of statements from people that are here to stay, people that want to develop their business here.
Obviously, you are one of them. And so am I.
Good luck to you

7 posts

What to do to join Astro auction? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #TCredits #VersaPoints

3 days ago

Hi Marisyl G., It's fairly simple. Click into Auctions. Then select all Astro Auctions. The complete list of Astro Auctions will appear. Select the auctions of your choice.
Then, just follow instructions by clicking: Bid. I suggest, however, that you read the rules and regulations first before going in with bidding.
It's a fun game. Enjoy and good luck.

8 posts

How can I earn money selling TCredits? in Marketing #TCredits

3 days ago

Hi Viggo J., Simply go to Launch Pad and the Section: Tips.
Then click into Astro Auctions and Price Benders Auctions.
You can there acquire TCredits for a reasonable price especially in Pricebenders Auctions since a lot of attention has switched over to Astro Auctions leaving some room to bid at purchase TCredits at a bargain price.
Once you have acquired the Credits, follow an article which tells you exactly how to resell thru Tripleclicks Auctions.
Very interesting section and if played wisely can produce sizable gains.
Good luck to you.

6 posts

PTB guess mistarget in Bug Reports #Astro Auctions

4 days ago

Hi Skumar S., You have to understand that Junior Auctions is to give a chance to people with low TCredits amount to bid on the real Auction.
Therefore, as you can guess, everyone will bid the maximum(50 TCredits), so the winner will be determined by the tiebreaker.
So, be sure to read all about the tiebreaker to fully understand what your chances of winning are.
Keep on playing. It's a nice game. Best of luck to you!

9 posts

Exactly How Do Junior Auctions Work in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

5 days ago

Hi Erica S., You have it right, to win you must bid the max, 50TCredits. But you have to depend on the tiebreaker to win, you should read all the rules of the tiebreaker.
But, keep on playing, it's the only way you can win.
Good Luck to you, Miss Erica.

13 posts

Daily Grand and Daily Crown entries in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Eager Zebra

5 days ago

Hi Bosah B., All you have to do is click in the Badges Section. Click on each badge all the number of your winning is indicated there. Keep on playing these games. they are fun and can win you some bonuses.
Good Luck.

11 posts

Special Thanks To Our Forum Gurus, Moderators and Active Forum... in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

7 days ago

Hi Tommie K., It's a very nice compliment and being close now to this service, I realize the great amount of time some Gurus spend on trying to help others and solve their problems. You cannot just write anything to look like you did the work. You must write articles that make sense even if most times there are also researches involved. Nobody knows all the answers. Those who do are the ones making the most mistakes.
Thank you again for taking the time to appreciate these Guys efforts and keep on doing what you're doing.
You do a fine job yourself and we all appreciate your knowledgeable info.

8 posts

Launchpad lessons in Suggestion Box

8 days ago

Hi yahya n., It is not necessary to be put online as an ebook, although I think it would sell very well. It is constantly and permanently in view ( 1 to 61 lessons- I think cause they add on lessons often). So it can be learned every day.
You are right. It is a very valuable document and it teaches you from A to Z about online marketing, teamwork, recruiting affiliates, and so on and so on.
You can study a few lessons every day. And once you know the basis of these, it will be easy for you to build a team of affiliates which is really the object of Zing Network.
Nice to have you aboard and do not hesitate. The Forum is the best place to get any kind of help you need.
Best regards.

5 posts

Where do I advertise for selling TC products? in Marketing

8 days ago

Hi Endrit S., I gave a reply to exactly the same question on Forum, 30 minutes ago. Go to Forum, click on:" How to sell products". Other affiliates have also given their own answers. You will learn something there.
Hope this helps. Good luck to you!

5 posts

How to sell products? in Sales #Sales

8 days ago

Hi Rejamil H., That's a very good way, but you can also post on Social Media and look for Free Classified ads like Google and others. But don't forget. You can advertise with Gateways which offer very exposure.
And, keep reading like Launch Pad where you will get all kinds of tips for recruiting and selling.
Hope this helps and good luck to you!

12 posts

Astro Auctions a Win Win Win! in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

8 days ago

Hi Shannon D., I realized my mistake but only after it was posted. Terrible error on my part. But, it's not all bad. It allows me to communicate with nice gals like you. I was busy with something like 3 fronts, got lazy, didn't take the time to check the redeem Rewardical chart. All this to say: I have no excuse.
Thank you for correcting. My best regards.

12 posts

9 days ago

Hi Stephen D., Thank you for the info. My calculations are way off. I didn't take the time to look at the redeem chart.
That's how it is when you try to use shortcuts and get lazy. This will teach me another lesson. A lesson taught in journalism:
"Never publish a bit of information before verifying the exactitude of the facts". TY Stephen.

9 posts

The Biz Quiz contest in Miscellaneous

9 days ago

Hi, Stephen B., I believe you have to have a lot of patience with this game. But I think you're going about it the wrong way.
If you try in your head to know all the answers, your goose is cooked. What you must do, and that's the object of the game,
you have to look for answers within the SFI world. The answers are all there and you're even given some clue about what the answer is.
For instance, if they ask you something about Gateways, go in the section, and there is the answer.
Interesting question, thank you. Good luck to you!

12 posts

9 days ago

Hello John R., Of course, I think Astro Auctions are a very good deal. Last month, Sept, for one TCredit, I won one thousand Rewardicals, which, if my calculation is right, amounts to the purchase of your 125 TCredits.
And that's beside all other prizes that I won here and there. I believe this new program makes it easier for anyone to build a solid team and develop everyone's business here.
Keep on playing, John, and good luck to you.

11 posts

CSA Reward in Compensation #Compensation #CSA #Team Building

9 days ago

Hello Faith N., I think in a case like this you have to read the conditions of your claim. When you were advised of the win, it states when you receive the CSAs. If you still cannot find them, I would suggest writing a ticket to Support giving them all
the information. They should be able to help you.
Hope this helps. Good luck.

26 posts

How much do I need to invest in this job, if you do not have any PSAs? in Miscellaneous

10 days ago

Hi, Natasa J., In building this business here you don't really have to invest, although by investing a little, you will advance faster.
As far as VPs are concerned, you can get them for free every day. Just by doing daily operations. Like, going to the first page of your member account, when opened, you will see a row of red tabs.
By clicking onto those, at the bottom, it will be written: " I have read the information on this page"; by clicking that one, you get one free VP.
So, by reading and learning lessons in Launch Pad, you can pick up all kinds of tips to help you earn many VPs that way.
By asking questions in this Forum here, you can get all the answers you need to learn, earn and succeed.
Hope this will help.
best of luck to you!

27 posts

Country Champion Prizes in Suggestion Box #E365

10 days ago

Hi, David o., In my mind, the best reward for attaining E363 Champion or Country Champion is recognition. And I'm sure people notice as it is posted right next to your name. For sure, most members realize the tremendous efforts involved and this title will last a long while since it is posted directly near your ID.
I think it is an ample reward, very appreciated by recipients.
Thank you for your post and keep up the good work!

19 posts

When to reassign affiliates for doing nothing in Team Building #PSA #Team Building

11 days ago

Next, to your name, you will see, on the left, the Q sign, just click on that, and then type: reassigning. You will get all the details there including when to reassign, who you can transfer and the all the conditions that apply.
Hope this will help. Good luck to you.

5 posts

The Backdating Option in Getting Started #VersaPoints

11 days ago

Hi Alexander M., backdating is located in the section of payments. When you purchase or buy anything, in the lower part of the payment section, there is a box that specifies "Back payment or retroactive.
Hope the will help. Good Luck to you!

15 posts

Do you think Astro Auctions is a good choice? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Rewardical #VersaPoints

11 days ago

Hi Stephen D., You always have the right answer. Been looking for something to increase my account of TCredits in order to participate in AA. Thank you so much for the tip.