Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

38x SUPPORT
Lise B.

Sweden

E365 Champion

9 posts

Platinum Team Leaders thoughts and review. in Team Building #Leadership #PSA #Sponsor

19 days ago

Congrats on going PTL Maree! And thank you so much for your generousity in sharing your tips in the forum for the benefit of all to learn from.
It is highly appreciated.

Best wishes for the new year!
Lise

14 posts

TRIP AROUND THE WORLD! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Marketing #Team Building

21 days ago

We actually celebrate New Year here in Scandinavian as well ;) (in about 12h50min)
And here in Sweden we fight to end the celebration with fireworks because of the affect is has on animals (injuries and deaths), and also because of the environment. So here more Silent celebration with f.ex lasershow is very welcome :)

Happy New Year also to the better for the animals, both domestic and wild

Best Wishes For All of You!
Lise

5 posts

Today's SFI BIZ QUIZ Contest. in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra

24 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

19 posts

Success In Marketing in Marketing #Marketing

about 1 month ago

Thank you Randy! This is a post to read and learn from. I totally agree with you. And I will put the link to this on my stream
Cheers
Lise

26 posts

Age Is No Longer An Excuse!!! in Marketing #Marketing

about 1 month ago

I don't think age is something anyone in SFI use as an excuse. I have never seen anyone neither here or anywhere else use that as an excuse of anything.
Bottom line, don't think that is an issue here at all. Why should it be?....

When I could have my youngest child at the age of 46, just as fit as when I got my first at the age of 21,.....I sure couldn't care less of my age when it comes to business, or anything else for that matter.

Cheers to all ages!
Lise

14 posts

You are what you think! in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

...And change the reality whereever it is needed and possible.
That said. I don't believe Anything is possible. But I am a positive thinker, with the reality aspect intact.
I just couldn't resist bringing the all positive to your pics

14 posts

You are what you think! in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

2 pics of 2 guys who both believe in themselves is what I see
Do you see any difference?

12 posts

Do You Snickle? in Miscellaneous #Marketing

about 1 month ago

Pretty much how I do. However I have been calling it serial tasking
For me, who much of the time are alone with my 3 yo, that is a very much needed approach in order to being able to care for both my little girl and business.

28 posts

Just Say It Here At The Forum!! in Miscellaneous #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

""SFI Support" don't always give satisfactory answers to questions atimes. This happened with my last question to "SFI support".

Here is my question(please, no one should feel offended if it sounds too simple):
How do anyone track the numbers of astro auctions he/she has bidded on over a period of time(say over a 30 days period)?

NOTE: I ask because I don't know.

Thanks again; Prof. And best wishes to everyone."

Hi Gabriel.
If you click on 'Dashboard' in AA, you will see on top of the site the numbers of auctions you've bid on last 30 days + all time. And you will also see how many AA you need to bid in to become or stay VIP.

Cheers
Lise

5 posts

using alphabets instead of digits in keycode in Team Building #Sales

2 months ago

As I understand it it has to be numbers. Here's what it says about hit tracking:

"NOTE: You can choose any number for your ad-based Key Codes, EXCEPT the following code numbers, which are reserved for SFI corporate use:

1100 through 1200
9999"
Link: www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=19365&referrer=search

Cheers
Lise

26 posts

Anniversary congratulations in Miscellaneous

2 months ago

Hi Sonja.
I'd say Yes to that. Both because of the gesture toward your PSA's, and because it is a chance to remind them of SFI and maybe they will log in and take a new look at SFI.
I have PSA's that have logged in after I've sent them gratulations on their birthday or anniversary. You never know.

Cheers
Lise

56 posts

He's BACK! in Miscellaneous #Compensation

2 months ago

Welcome back Randy! Perfect timing for black friday and christmas
You have been missed.

Cheers
Lise

11 posts

How the AA is better than PB Auction ? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #TripleClicks

2 months ago

Me too! I think PB and AA complement each other perfectly fine. No need to put them up against each other :)

13 posts

Unexpected Rocket Box, :) in Recognition #Astro Auctions #Rewardical

2 months ago

About the same reaction when I won supernova
Congrats on your great win Marilyn! And let there be more coming your way

Cheers
Lise

10 posts

Can I make purchase at TripleClicks using TCredits? in Sales #Sales #TCredits #TripleClicks

3 months ago

Hi Anuj.
Yes you can. To the right beside any product you find a box with product information. There you will find the Tcredit prise for the item. You make the purchase the same way as in any purchase, and then during checkout process you tick the box for Tcredits.

Cheers
Lise

21 posts

50 PSA Astro Auction Stuck up in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

3 months ago

Hi Ishita.
I have bid on the same one. My guess is that fewer people have bid on this one because of two things. 1 is that it is junior auction only for those with 50 Tcred or less, and 2nd I belive it has fallen behind due to there have been extra many auctions with extra rocket boxes during this time so people rather bid on those auctions.
That is what I think has caused this auction to take so long. Normally 50 PSA would be a very popular item, but since many of the bidders are low bidders it looses for the ones with extra rocket boxes.

Best regards
Lise

24 posts

Brain Food for today! in Team Building #Team Building

3 months ago

Great post Boris!

And I will, as you, encourage affilliates to continue exploring and they will find a lot of information that will be very helpful in their work/marketing.
Thank you for sharing.

Best regards
Lise

5 posts

Multiple RT Rocket box in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

3 months ago

My guess will be that each rocket box is seperate, therefore anyone can win more then one when there is multiple in an AA. Just as same person can win both a rocket box and supernova in the same AA.

Cheers
Lise

16 posts

Team Leaders and Motivation in Suggestion Box #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

3 months ago

That could be interesting. Maybe on the 1st every month we could get the numbers for the previous month.

Cheers
Lise

14 posts

1 TCredit = Supernova = 10,000 RTs in Recognition #Astro Auctions

3 months ago

That's The best bid-present!
134 AA, and I got my 5th AA badge with the Supernova win! No need to say this is a Great day
Keep going and you will succeed
1 single TCredit can get you to the "stars".

Best of Luck to All of You!
Lise

3 posts

PTB: Again Lost! in Recognition #Astro Auctions

3 months ago

Thats hard luck. Maybe you should consider bidding in auctions when they're completely 'fresh',-before anyone else..... in stead of going for any that are far into fuiling or boarding.

I have only won once, and lost tiebreak once, so your guessing seem to be quite good.
Keep trying, and you will win more :)

Cheers
Lise

16 posts

I am surprised It is shutting down! in Miscellaneous #Marketing

3 months ago

I started to use it,-and then I forgot completely about it
So it wont be much of a loss.

9 posts

Hidden clues could be pictures! in Suggestion Box #Contests #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

3 months ago

Hi Nouta.
As I see it, it is perfect as it is. Because that way non-english passivly learn the correct spelling as well even on the clues. With pics it would be more like a childrens learning book.... Which is a great way to learn english for those who have little to no english. But I wouldn't want that for 'Hidden'.

Best regards
Lise

5 posts

Handling The Won't Talk Prospect - What Did You Say? Speak Up in Marketing #Marketing

4 months ago

To me this would not be flattering at all. On the contrary I would be offended by it since silence is whats natural for me, unless I have something concrete to say or ask about, and not something that I should have to explain to anyone. And I would have answered you with a great wall of silence as the introvert I am. Remember almost half the worlds population are introverts. To get many of us who are you would have to come up with something concrete about the business, and leave out any chit chat :)

Best regards
Lise

8 posts

Uploaded my photo profile yesterday. Why still "pending approval? in Getting Started #E365 #Getting Started

4 months ago

Hi Fuad.
Most of the time it takes 1-2 days before it is approved. Now it is 4:50 am SFI timezone, so their workday haven't even started yet. Check in later :)

Best regards