Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

11x SUPPORT
Elmar H.

Zimbabwe

E365 Runner Up

10 posts

Uber-picks in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #Getting Started #TripleClicks

23 hours ago

Hie Mariji,

Uber picks did exist before and it was put on hold.

10 posts

PRM or MPR in Team Building #Team Building

9 days ago

I am inclined to say no difference.As I understand it w e all belong to the Zing Network.

15 posts

Has anyone Experienced an internet cut off during games? in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra

15 days ago

Hie Robert,

While I never was interupted during game time there where times during the last two days that I failed to log in due to server not reachable I presumed that the servers where being maintained or updated.

19 posts

??? What does this mean in Team Building #CSA

21 days ago

Hie Sheila,
At least your post led me to read the announcement I had missed it .
Thank you for posting.

18 posts

Eager Zebra 'Frustration' in Eager Zebra

27 days ago

Hie Martin,
Gold streak you choose the most popular answer as you are given the number of people who where questioned.While Knockout trivia is about answering the question correct in given space of time and to win you have to be the last man standing.

8 posts

25 May Africa Day in Recognition

28 days ago

Happy Africa Day day

14 posts

Affiliate Online Store in Sales #ECA #Marketing #Sales

about 1 month ago

Hie Edward,

This might help news.sfimg.com/2018/01/31/eca-program-moving-to-rewardical-com/ .

If by affiliated you mean something like Shopify etc then yes it is acceptable otherwise you can also check with support.

16 posts

SFI Mistake in My Commissions Payment - was EA not BTL in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

15 posts

How to increase my Badges? in Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Hie Sonam,

Buyat Tripleclicks, sell Tripleclicks and rewardical ECA products, play games,refer buyers to Trippleclicks,participate in auction,buy PSA to go, buy tcredits, Build your team read the links that the above people have given you.
Wish you luck with your badges.

6 posts

Zambia Owen Phiri in Miscellaneous #Auto-Delivery #Sponsor #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Hie Owen,
If you have a friend or relative in the USA you can get it delivered to them then they can post it to you.

18 posts

Happy Easter To You All in Recognition

3 months ago

Thank you Navanithe may Jesus be with you and each and everybody associated with SFI.

20 posts

My husband and I are both affiliate in Getting Started #Getting Started

3 months ago

Hie,
I hope you will enjoy working with your husband in one account. Here in Africa it is common for husband and wife to live miles apart like in different cities or even different countries due to work demands I wonder what could be done in this case.

51 posts

$6 Lead Turns Into Millions of Dollars in Sales - Part 4 in Team Building #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

3 months ago

I have read the whole series of your story and find it interesting I will take it from there hugs hugs hugs.

2 posts

Tripleclicks is accepting Bitcoin since last year. in Sales #ECA #Sales #TripleClicks

3 months ago

Hie Sangoh,

I am also working towards a brighter tomorrow as such quiting is not an option.You have to be fighter to win.

40 posts

$6 Lead Turns Into Millions of Dollars in Sales - Part 2 in Team Building #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

3 months ago

Hie Leon,

Your document is an inspiration and to read something from a seasoned leader can only help us realise how much we can achieve looking forward to the rest of your documentation.
Thanks

7 posts

Reply to: Forum post and Etiquette- in Miscellaneous #Rewardical

3 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

1 post

I'm a TCredits Flash Drawing hunter in Pricebenders #Eager Zebra

4 months ago

10 posts

Buying Capacity in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor

4 months ago

Hie Skumar,
I think you can transfer PSAs not CSAs to your downline .It is I think a good idea to transfer PSAs to your downline then they can do what they want.

23 posts

Where are specific tips for Card King game? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

4 months ago

I have to say that I do not believe the forum is here to give answers away. I used this as a last resort, even though I subsequently found the answer within the Card King game. But the context of my question was not intended to ask anyone to give away an answer. It was only to seek advice on where I might find the answer.

Hie Stuart,

My response was specifically directed to somebody who went on to give the answer 15 instead of just helping you to get the answer.
See you again in the forum.

23 posts

4 months ago

I must admit though the Tips look messed up.

23 posts

4 months ago

What is the point of Biz Quiz if The forum is there to give people the answer?

14 posts

Missing Versa Points Often Adds Up To Badge Depletion in VersaPoints #Compensation #VersaPoints

4 months ago

Hie Geraldine,,
It looks from your picture that some of your tabs are not clicked since they are still red maybe you clicked them early before they are bright and ready that happens to me but if you are patient they get ready.Hope this helps.

7 posts

Special badge Recognition for E365 Champion and Ruuner up. in Suggestion Box

4 months ago

Hie Michael,
As others above have stated the badges you are looking for exists and on top of that at the forum you can spot an inscription at the side of the picture.

40 posts

Rewardical Tken Conversion Chart in Marketing #ECA #Marketing #Rewardical

5 months ago

Thanks Sead,
The chart already exists and I think its good enough.