Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
Dale L.

United States

E365 Champion

4 posts

How do you go about achieving success in your daily routines, in the area of working SFI? in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Team Building

10 days ago

Hi! Just thought I would ask some of you how you go about achieving success in your daily routines in the area of working SFI?

Thanks
Dale Leach
Bronze Team Leader

109 posts

Prayer for my wife Claudia in Miscellaneous

23 days ago

Thank you for your information, .

109 posts

23 days ago

I am praying for my wife and trying to help her in her areas.

109 posts

23 days ago

Good morning! I would like prayer for my wife Claudia . She has insulin resistance and it breaking her body down. She is having trouble with her eyes , because of it. Please pray for her.
Sincerely
Dale Leach

12 posts

When Is The Best Time To VP Qualified Fro The Month? in Suggestion Box #VersaPoints

2 months ago

Hi! Myself I try to qualify within the first 10 days to become a EA then BTL and try to become STL. Have a great day!
Dale Leach
BTL

4 posts

CSA Exchange ? in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

3 months ago

Good afternoon! Regarding CSA Exchange when will it be back up?
Have a great day!
Dale Leach

4 posts

Smart Start in Team Building #Marketing #Team Building

3 months ago

Good morning! I was wondering is there a Smart Start refferral page with SFI id on it when people sign up ?
Thanks
Dale

16 posts

Earnings shown each on scoreboard. in Suggestion Box #Compensation

4 months ago

Hi! Hope all is well. I would like to see our earnings on the scoreboard for each day or at the end of week. Show our progress. Have a great day!
Dale Leach

24 posts

The New Comp Plan + Free Advertising + Team Growth = More Money in Marketing #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

4 months ago

Hi! Dale here , I am doing what I did last to month to gain my EA and BTL, repeat but do it it in different with the new comp plan. Learn and take action, Advertise and buy. Have a great day! Dale

5 posts

Rewardicals that can be reassigned to active csas and psas in Suggestion Box #CSA #Rewardical #Team Building

4 months ago

I am bringing this up for team building . I know the possibilities for rewardicals. I just like people to succeed with SFI.
Dale
BTL

5 posts

Rewardicals that can be reassigned to active csas and psas in Suggestion Box #CSA #Rewardical #Team Building

4 months ago

A lot of people use rewardicals. I my self use them vps and tcredits to help me advance. I think it would be great to add RW to genealogical tabs so this way we assign if want to another member for them advance like the tcredit and gift.
Have a great day!
Dale
BTL

19 posts

How to earn VP by reading the must read forum? in VersaPoints

4 months ago

Hi when you are in the forum , you need to wait for a green vp sign will show in right hand corner , 1 vp earn turning your forum tab green.
Dale Leach
BTL

25 posts

New Slot Machine Game? in Suggestion Box #Contests #Eager Zebra #TCredits

5 months ago

Good morning! I suggested this before and corp SFI said it was a form of gambling. Hope we get a slot machine game.

80 posts

Keep Me in your prayers, Today in Miscellaneous

6 months ago

I will be praying for you.
Sincerely
Dale

62 posts

Prayer request in Miscellaneous

7 months ago

Thank you all for prayers and inspiring words of faith and encouragement ! Update - our vehicle is totaled - My wife Claudia has a sprain neck and back with concussion - she is able to go to work - just can not strain or bend over fast. Me ,I am doing ok my back and shoulder are sore and do tighten up - but I am keeping active so my body does not get worse. Just yours for Claudia!
Thank you all - for sure thank you God for helping us each day,
Dale

62 posts

7 months ago

Praise God the Lord is watching over us. Me and my wife Claudia are sore but able to move around. We are taking advil no heavy drugs for our soreness, I want to thank all of you for your prayers and support. Yahweh is the almighty providerin in all areas. Just thank you all again for everything!

Dale and Claudia

62 posts

7 months ago

I do know if this allowed, I am asking prayer for healing and blessing of finances and the right people to fix our vehicle. We was in a car wreck today. A ladder truck was on emergency call and was coming out of fire station, We were at dead stop and we got hit from behind, busted the bumper in back - side panel dislocated. Also the airbag light came on but did come out. The other driver does have insurance, we did go to ER at the hospital. Got checked out, we are pretty bruised up and sore. I go back to work Monday. My wife , she the got rough ed up the most who works gets paid by commission does not have personal time or sick time because that the way company operates - managers and hourly. Enough said of that,all I want for everything go smooth.
Blessing to all!
Dale Leach

46 posts

In desperate need of VP!! in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

7 months ago

Hi! Have you check in your rewardicals? Also have you posted in stream?
If you can a 50 pack tcredit that will give you over 1500 vps. $21.00

Sincerely
Dale Leach

3 posts

Tools of the Trade in Miscellaneous

7 months ago

Yes - SFI has put together great tools for us - good people to learn from - if you are serious about SFI ,you need to follow the plan with everyday doing the program! Do not give up , it does take time to build.

19 posts

The power of one affiliate in SFI in Marketing #Marketing #Sponsor

8 months ago

Thank you so much for this post! Very helpful information and uplifting! Have a blessed day!
Dale Leach

7 posts

Newsletter Sceptics should check Alerts Tab TODAY in Miscellaneous #Contests #Getting Started

9 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)