Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
Navanithe G.

Oman

E365 Country Champion

66 posts

OMG - You won: 1000 Rewardicals in Recognition #Contests #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

Good news--you were a winner in today's TripleClicks DAILY CROWN Drawing!

You won: 1000 Rewardicals

Your 1000 Rewardical tokens have been added to your account at www.Rewardical.com and you may redeem them at your convenience. Tip: To log in, just click the Rewardical icon located on the navigation bar at the SFI Affiliate Center.

For a complete list of all of today's winners, see:

www.tripleclicks.com/DailyCrownWinners

DON'T FORGET to make yourself eligible for the drawing today...and every day. To be automatically entered in the day's drawing, simply play any Eager Zebra game (including any free entry game).

Have a great day...and congratulations again!

12 posts

2018 - Expenditures vs Investment in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Team Building #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Dear SFIs,
2018 also arrived and moving on, but we are still waiting to achieve our goals?

Why?

Everywhere Target vs Achievements in this World.

So, we need to adopt that too, otherwise, ourselves will disappear for the fast-moving moving world.

Why still sleepy mode, wake up guys and run ahead on your goals. If you sleep, your downline never wakes up. Give more attractive gifts to encourage them. This is not an Expenditures it will be an Investment.

I wish you all for your great Success with your active mode.

God Bless You All

26 posts

Happy New year 2018 in Recognition

about 1 month ago

HAPPY NEW YEAR

36 posts

Happy new year in Recognition

about 1 month ago

HAPPY NEW YEAR

11 posts

Happy New Year - 2018 in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Dear SFIs
Wish You A Very Happy New Year To You All

Successfull Year is Ahead To You All

Work Hard and Wish To Achieve Your Goals

Welcome To The New Year 2018

29 posts

Merry Christmas To You All in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Hi Dear SFIs,

Wish You All MERRY CHRISTMAS

2 posts

Merry Christmas in Recognition

about 1 month ago

My Dear SFIs,
Wish You All MERRY CHRISTMAS

25 posts

I Won 50 Rewardicals Today in Recognition #Rewardical

2 months ago

Congratulations on your Luckiest Day.

Enjoy

5 posts

Again and Again : You won: 50 Rewardicals in Inspiration/Testimonials #Rewardical

3 months ago

You won: 50 Rewardicals

Your 50 Rewardical tokens have been added to your account at www.Rewardical.com and you may redeem them at your convenience. Tip: To log in, just click the Rewardical icon located on the navigation bar at the SFI Affiliate Center.

Feeling Blessed with December

2 posts

Again and Again : You won: 50 Rewardicals in Recognition #Rewardical

3 months ago

You won: 50 Rewardicals

Your 50 Rewardical tokens have been added to your account at www.Rewardical.com and you may redeem them at your convenience. Tip: To log in, just click the Rewardical icon located on the navigation bar at the SFI Affiliate Center.

Feeling Blessed with December

72 posts

I've just reached a new height in Inspiration/Testimonials #VersaPoints

3 months ago

Bravo Sead Š

My Hearty Congratulations too..

There were no limits for you...

Keep Going Forward

25 posts

Just won 25 rewardicals in Recognition #Rewardical

3 months ago

Bravo John!

Congratulations! Great job!

I wish you many more thousands of Rewardical Tokens in the future!

Best regards!

37 posts

You won: 40 Rewardicals in Recognition #Rewardical

3 months ago

Congratulations for your victory too

37 posts

You won: 40 Rewardicals in Recognition #Rewardical

3 months ago

Good news--you were a winner in today's DAILY GRAND Drawing!

You won: 40 Rewardicals

Your 40 Rewardical tokens have been added to your account at www.Rewardical.com and you may redeem them at your convenience. Tip: To log in, just click the Rewardical icon located on the navigation bar at the SFI Affiliate Center.

Feeling Too HAPPY

(Moved to appropriate topic - moderator)

2 posts

Daily Grand Drawing in Recognition

3 months ago

Good news--you were a winner in today's DAILY GRAND Drawing!

You won: 40 Rewardicals

Your 40 Rewardical tokens have been added to your account at www.Rewardical.com and you may redeem them at your convenience. Tip: To log in, just click the Rewardical icon located on the navigation bar at the SFI Affiliate Center.

Feeling Too HAPPY

37 posts

Redeemed my 48 Rewardicals in Miscellaneous #Rewardical

3 months ago

Bro,
First of all congratulations on your great move. Please explain to me how you got this 48 Rewardicals? Please...

11 posts

Pre registering for the Localvantia program in Miscellaneous #Localvantia #Marketing

4 months ago

It's not about leniency. NOTHING about Localvantia will work if there's not a physical address provided. There's MUCH more to Localvantia than everyone knows right now, but a physical address is required. You're going to have to take my word on this.

Tip: If you can't figure out a merchant's address for pre-registration, then I suggest you wait until the program is live and then you can contact the merchant directly for the information needed.

This reply I was received from Mr. Gery for my post. Maybe it will help you.

7 posts

Awesome Package in Team Building #CSA #Team Building

5 months ago

Have you checked out our Special Promo of $.99 CSAs + FREE PSAs? Good only until this Saturday, the 30th...there's a LIMITED SUPPLY, so don't wait too long to check out this deal!!

More info: news.sfimg.com/2017/09/22/special-promo-99-csas-free-psas/

PLUS...For every 5 CSAs you order, you'll also get a Personally Sponsored Affiliate (PSA) for your downline!

Thank You So Much Mr. Gery and Team for this awesome Offer.

26 posts

Unapproved Localvantia Pre-Registrations in Ask Gery #Marketing

5 months ago

Dear Respectable Gery,
We are in Oman and here we don't have any specific House Number, Street Names for Houses or Shop Addresses. Only we are following with P. O. Box Number and Postal Code with City Names. This is the standard policy here in Oman.

When we are doing the pre-registrations we are receiving following message with the rejections.

Reason:
Please include physical and mailing address.

Please advise us and kindly accept our registrations with the P.O.Box Number and Postal Code with City Names. Other wise we will be going to loose our registrations.

9 posts

VP Not Credited on 10 TCredit winning on PB Auction. in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #TCredits #VersaPoints

6 months ago

In PB Auctions you don't win any Versapoints, except if the auctions include Versa Points.

18 posts

VP LEDGER in Marketing

7 months ago

Hi, Matthew C,

As you probably know, every time when you see some asterisk (*) or similar symbol somewhere, there should be a kind of explanation very close or mostly at the bottom of the site or text.

In your VP Ledger you will find the first explanation for your example on the top:

"IMPORTANT!
1. For points displaying an asterisk (*), you must click the green "V" in the top right corner of the page to be awarded the points. Points for these actions can be received once only."

and another on the bottom as well:

"* To receive credit for these points, read or review the item, then click the VersaPoints icon located in the top right corner of the page.
+ These points were awarded to you in a previous month and are included in your cumulative VersaPoints total-to-date."

I hope it will help you if you didn't found the answer in the meantime already.

1 post

Eid Mubarak To You All in Inspiration/Testimonials

8 months ago

May ALLAH Flood Your Life With Happiness Your Heart With Love, Your Soul With Spiritual Your Mind With Wisdom, Happy Eid MubarakMay God give you the happiness of heaven above.

Happy Eid Mubarak To You All.

22 posts

My Ever Highest Score in Grand Master Poker in Recognition #Eager Zebra

8 months ago

Woooooooww..What a Great Score and this is my Ever Highest Score in Grand Master Poker.

Feeling Too Happy

719 posts

Localvantia Pre-Launch! in SFI News #Sales #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

8 months ago

Excellent Idea. Thank You, Mr. Gery, for your each and every new move.
All the benefits for us.
Thanks again.

24 posts

"1000" Wins in Grand Master Poker in Recognition #Eager Zebra

9 months ago

Wooooooooww..I have reached another milestone in Grand Master Poker. Today I have reached for 1000th victory. Feeling Very Happy.

I wish you all who ever reached this achievement earlier. Have Fun Guys.