Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

3x SUPPORT
Navanithe G.

Sri Lanka

44 posts

How I made it to GTL in Miscellaneous #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Dear Zhumagul A,
Thank you so much for sharing this post and exactly this is the teamwork. We are so proud about your team and all the up liners should read this post and then they can motivate and help their downline too.

Thanks again and congratulations too.

22 posts

New Second Home CSAs - Why? in Miscellaneous #CSA

about 1 month ago

Dear Respected President,
Thank you for your reply and participating in our discussion too. Really I didn't create any negativity and not discouraging others too. My concern and my feelings only.

What is my expectation is at least one active CSA for every month, that is enough. We trust SFI, that is why we are spending our time and money here.

I clearly understood the system and everything, I have the right to request from SFI and I did it.

My all SFIers have given clear answers and explanations about my request, Thank You, Guys.

Anyway, I will keep the same and will continue to send E-cards, Team Mails, E-Mails, Chattings and etc..to make active my PSA & CSA.

Hope I will receive some active members in future.

Thank you all

22 posts

about 1 month ago

Dear Michael A,
I accept your concept and I clearly understood about the CSAs. They will become active, but we don't know when? I am not discouraging others but this my own request and thoughts. Please accept

22 posts

about 1 month ago

New Second Home CSAs
Most waited e-mail from SFI and finally today I have received. Every month whenever I am receiving this e-mail I am so excited to open this mail, but every month I was disappointed by SFI.

What is the benefit that we are always receiving all "inactive CSAs" from SFI?

Congratulations on being a Team Leader in September and, hence, qualifying to receive one or more shares of September's Second Home CSAs (Co-Sponsored Affiliates).

What is the meaning for these wishes? Why these all inactive CSAs we are receiving? Just overflowing our genealogy only.

The kind request from us, please allocate some active CSAs whoever maintain their ranks continuously by every month.

Otherwise, there was no use to receive these inactive CSAs.

31 posts

High VP Legends...How? in Miscellaneous #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

OMG, within a One Day in October How it is possible? Please guide us also.

We also need to follow you. Please help us.

7 posts

Suggestion for Hidden Game in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Dear Respected Creativity SFI Team,
I have a suggestion regarding the Hidden Game if possible please consider.

As we knew that we are receiving more Moves and Matches through Astro Auctions as Consolation Prizes. If possible kindly include these Hidden CLUES also in that consolation prizes, it will be very helpful.

As from my side daily, I am spending 01 TCredit to buy extra 10 clues. The same thing earlier we used out TCredits to buy Moves and Matches. But now we have more and more Moves and Matches as unused.

To avoid this please consider my suggestion to add the CLUES in AA Consolation Prizes.

Thanks and Cheers Guys.

13 posts

My Great Achievement in HIDDEN Game in Recognition

2 months ago

Dear Mr Sampath Kumar S,
Thank you for your kind words. It is encourageable.

13 posts

My Great Achievement in HIDDEN Game in Recognition

2 months ago

Dear SFIers,
I feel very happy today regarding this HIDDEN Game. Please see my achievements

You also earned:
1 Rewardical
Outfoxer badge
Bonus entry in tomorrow's Daily Crown
Orange Array badge
Den Master badge
Rare Air badge
Fox Rainbow badge
You've extended your streak!

Thank you SFI for this very interesting game too.

27 posts

Which Tab Is More Excited? in Miscellaneous

2 months ago

Dear SFIers,
I was surprised and I am very happy too about this question which I have raised. Everyone loved it. Really we have some great excitement in these Tabs before making to Green. Thank you SFI to give these kinds of excitement too.

We are expecting more and more from SFI.

27 posts

2 months ago

Dear SFIers,
Thank you for your replies and some answers were making me more motivated. Because Alter & Forum Tabs will give more News from SFI Management and SFIers too.

For fun, I take this question abut it is reflecting with serious part too. Thank again.

27 posts

2 months ago

Dear Valuable SFIers,
Daily we have 15 Red Color Tabs and we are turning to Green Color as per our Daily Activites.

My question is, before the turn to Green which tab you will get very excited to open?

Honestly from my side, I will tell that Scoreboard and Movers.

Expecting your excitement too.

19 posts

Is yesterday's Biz Quiz answer really correct? in Ask Gery

2 months ago

Dear Thomas M,
Same here I have answered 04 & Four & four too, but all the answers were incorrect. Today I have seen the answer it is showing 8. I don't know how?

I am also waiting for the valid replies.

22 posts

How I become successful? in Getting Started #Getting Started

2 months ago

Dear Tewara. P,
It is very simple, just refer to the following link and complete all training modules. Then you will get a clear idea "What is SFI and What You want to do and What Don't want to do?

www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/

Welcome to the SFI World

31 posts

2 months ago

Dear Kate,
As you said, really I am very hungry to taste my success with SFI and I will. Thank you for your words.

167 posts

Step-It-Up September Contest! Win 13,000 CSAs! in SFI News #Contests #CSA #Team Building

2 months ago

Dear Respected President,
This was an awesome announcement and the name which was you choose (STEP-IT-UP SEPTEMBER contest) absolutely sounds great. Thank you for this opportunity for all of us to advance our ranks.

SIUS - Wait I am Coming Forward You.

31 posts

2 months ago

Dear Bing O,
I am also one of your Team Member and I will come to that place one day.

31 posts

2 months ago

Dear Stephen B.
I understood that there was no "LEGENDS CLUB", But we need to appreciate all of them who ever stand on the Top 10 position. That is why I have mentioned as "LEGENDS CLUB". SFI system also doesn't have, Maybe in future, it can be considered by SFI Management.

31 posts

2 months ago

Dear Lidija D.
You are quite new to SFI, but you did the very good job. Keep going and Target More VPs. Advance wishes too.

31 posts

2 months ago

Dear Christine D.
Thank you for your lovely appreciation. Whenever we are writing or raising the questions through the forum we need to respect everyone whoever replying to us, that is why I did that and you noticed that too and appreciated. Thank you so much. Really I am working hard and I will earn that highest very soon.

24 posts

How to win in Astro Auction? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Rewardical #TripleClicks

2 months ago

Dear Diwatana P,
Really good question and I am also eagerly waiting for the answer from our SFIers.
Thank you for raising this question too.

31 posts

2 months ago

Oh My God, Thank you so much, Teresa, such a valuable calculation and you took your own time and given the clear explanation too. Really it will help for all not only for me. Because everyone is focusing to reach Highest Ranks. We will Do It. Thanks Again.

31 posts

2 months ago

Dear Alexander M,
You can brother, and one day your name will be on the Top 10 List. Keep Going and Work For That.

31 posts

2 months ago

Dear Mr Manohar L,
Really appreciating about your reply. Thank you for that and we will do. As you said " Think Big and Aim High" That was awesome. Thanks Again

31 posts

2 months ago

Dear Michael A,
Thank you for your ideas and especially for your honest wishes. I do focus on my Goals and I will reach there.

31 posts

2 months ago

Dear Sead Š,
You are right, I need to focus my way and how to reach that height and I will work on it. Thank you for your valuable guidance.