Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

2x SUPPORT
Navanithe G.

Sri Lanka

5 posts

Eid Mubarak To All Our Muslim SFIers in Recognition

4 hours ago

Centered around the Prophet Ibrahim, Muslims Celebrate Ibrahim’s Willingness To Sacrifice His Most Treasured Possession (His Son) At The Word Of The Lord.

In Preparation For The Festival, A Pilgrimage To Mecca Is Also Taking Place, As Each Muslim Is Expected To Perform Hajj At Least Once In Their Lifetime

Eid means
E – Embrace With Open Heart
I – Inspire With Impressive Attitude
D – Distribute Pleasure To All

EID MUBARAK!

8 posts

PSA coming throught builder buldle:mailbox unavailable, WHY? in Miscellaneous

4 hours ago

Dear Respected President,
As you said in the above reply is 100% true and accepted from my side too. Time to time SFI introducing most valuable products, that is a great step from SFI.

We all here to earn money legally and SFI is 100% legal and trustable online earning website in the last 20 years.

Thank you for everything.

34 posts

The tragedy in India. in Miscellaneous

7 hours ago

All My Indians and especially from Kerala People,
Whoever affected by this heavy Flood we are praying for you all. Almighty God will protect you all.
We are always with you all.
Take care, my dear people.
God Bless You All.

8 posts

PSA coming throught builder buldle:mailbox unavailable, WHY? in Miscellaneous

8 hours ago

Dear Ouedrago,
I am sharing the same problem with you. Because I have received the following and sending e-mail result was failed (ugwjoy2000@email.com)
I don't know how it comes. Without the verification of how they can be an SFI Affiliate? Management needs to take the necessary actions.

8 posts

Using All Your Tools in Getting Started #Leadership #Marketing #Sponsor

2 days ago

Lesson 1: Do not allow your background to put your back on the ground...
Lesson 2: There is no such thing as unwanted pregnancy, every child is a gift to the WORLD...
Lesson 3: Always see opportunities inside your oppositions...

Dear Kingsley,
The above said three valid points will worth in our whole life, we need to focus on it. Thank you for sharing.

Regards,
G. Navanithe

46 posts

Long Auction in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

2 days ago

Me too same feeling Faizal, but I thought more Affiliates are still bidding for that. After that it unexpectedly it was canceled. In future, it will work with the winning bids.

12 posts

How often can one transfer TCredits to his downline? in Miscellaneous #Sponsor #TCredits #Team Building

2 days ago

1. You must be at least an EA (Executive Affiliate) to transfer TCredits to PSAs/CSAs.

2. There is a default limit of 10. To transfer more than 10, you will need to purchase them a gift certificate to purchase TCredits themselves.

3. You may transfer TCredits only to PSAs and CSAs.

11 posts

Rewardicals for Downline in Miscellaneous #Rewardical

4 days ago

Dear Team,
Are there any possibilities to send Rewardicals to our Downline? Like Gift Certificate, if not we are suggesting this option to our SFI Management to Consider this Request.

14 posts

Astro Auction useful or useless in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders #Sales

5 days ago

Hi Jaswant,
"AA" is a most valuable product came from SFI. As you requested, in future it will happen (Shipping To India) Until that enjoy the "AA" and grab your all prizes.
Enjoy.

29 posts

Less Than One Dollar in Miscellaneous

7 days ago

Dear Mr President,
Thank you for your concern and the valuable reply regarding this thread. We accept the system and everyone including my self too. We all working hard to create our downline. Every day we are posting more ADs from all over the world. We trust SFI, because of the standard system. That is why we are here.

Whenever we invest something we will expect the profit. This is usual. Without getting anything, how we will? But still, we are in a patient mode to get more and more.

Hope in the future. But we never quit.

Thank you for everything.

29 posts

Less Than One Dollar in Miscellaneous

8 days ago

Dear Respected Mr Gery,
I am feeling too sad about this new compensation plan. Because last month the commission was received and the amount was less than one dollar. Before the executive pool shares will give something more.

Also, everyone knows about the difficulties regarding the team building. Still we are trying and still, a negative reply is reflecting here. But whoever created the active group they will express and elaborate on the success stories.

Please think about us also, we are always trying and daily put an effort to find active people under us and it is very difficult. According to the SFI new compensation plan, without our active downline, we can't expect any single dollar as commission.

This is demotivating us, please consider this issue and please find a solution.

We hope you we will think about us too.

57 posts

Prayer Request!!! in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Sponsor

8 days ago

Dear John,
Don't worry and be strong. Al Mighty Lord will heal your Uncle's this unexpected issue. We all will pray for him and as you expected Miracle will happen very soon.

God Bless Him and God Will Give Full Strength to you and your Whole Family Members.

18 posts

Getting sfi commission in Getting Started

10 days ago

Absolutely Correct and I accept too.

21 posts

Is Localvantia is Failed? in VersaPoints

17 days ago

Dear Mr Gery
Thank you for your valuable and clear output regarding this program. We all waiting for this in future. Thanks again.

21 posts

Is Localvantia is Failed? in VersaPoints

17 days ago

Dear Achievers,
Is Localvantia Program is Failure or Success for SFI?
Need Your Valuable Outputs.

10 posts

My First PTB Win Came with 2 other Bonuses! in Recognition #Astro Auctions

18 days ago

Congrats Buddy..It was really awesome. Enjoy your winnings.

12 posts

Gateway in Marketing

22 days ago

Dear Gospel,
This gateway will works in a proper way. JMT "Join My Team" Gateway:
Use this and Built Your Valuable Team Too.

99 posts

I Became STL in 4 days! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

23 days ago

Dear Brother,
My hearty congratulations to you. It was awesome and your hard work was benefited by a Rank and Achievements.
If you can, please share your strategy (If you wish only) how you achieved this target and which kind of tricks you used it. Because we also fighting every day to move forward with higher ranks and creating active team buildings. Still, we are failed.

When I saw your post I was surprised and motivated too. I will work hard too.

Again My Wishes and God Bless You Too.

30 posts

I Lost My Net Amount - No Need Standing Order in Miscellaneous

24 days ago

Dear Team,
Thank you for your all valuable points, motivational messages, encouragements and moreover that our SFI Founder Respected Mr. Gery also involved with this discussion. Really it would be a great discussion point and I got the right idea and I will work on it.

In future, my name also will be on the Top Enroller and To Opti-Builder list with Higher Ranks.

Thanks Again to everyone.

30 posts

I Lost My Net Amount - No Need Standing Order in Miscellaneous

25 days ago

Dear Team,
Last month I have lost my net amount and commision value also very low. Ok, I understood SFI introduced the new plans. But, what is the benefit for us? Because previously we have received the TripleClicks Executive Pool, but now it was removed by SFI as the immediate effect.

So, why we want to keep our Standing Order for 1500 VP? No use and moreover from our purchases we are not getting anything as commission only our Upline and remaining balance for SFI.

What is the use here? Anyone and experts in SFI please clarify me.

Thank you

36 posts

OMG..18,000 Rewardical Tokens in Recognition

28 days ago

This is SFI Family. I am really proud to be part with SFI, because of one person received an unexpected reward and others all are feeling happy and sharing their happiness. This is what we need in our life too.

Thanks Again, Buddies.

36 posts

28 days ago

Dear Team,
Thank you so much for your valuable outputs and sharing your happiness with me. Thanks for your ideas on how to redeem these RT in a valuable way.

I will choose the right path from your all ideas and will rock it.

Thanks Again and Again.

36 posts

28 days ago

Dear Valuable Team,
Need your advice on how to spent this Rewardicals as Useful Way...

36 posts

28 days ago

Wooooowww...Feeling so happy with Astro Auctions.
Yesterday I have won the following Rewardicals in Astro Auction as Supernova.

Jul 22, 18 Astro Auction #584 Supernova 18,000 tokens

Thank You Astro