Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

12x SUPPORT
eduard b.

United States

E365 Champion

13 posts

Help in Getting Started #E365 #Getting Started #Team Building

20 hours ago

Hello Tony, You have received a lot of good advice from other Forum members. I would like to give you a simple way to start. First, get your Gateway link (your referral link) here: www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/GatewayList
I recommend using the "FREE" link to get started with. Now first talk to members of your family not living with you, that might be interested in starting a business of their own like SFI. Also talk to or chat with your friends, people that you know, or maybe online friends on social media. When you talk to people tell them about the potential for success with SFI. You are looking for ambitious people or even people who have already demonstrated leadership qualities. You can find out more information about SFI if you study the "launchpad" lessons here: www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/
When you find someone who is interested, give them your Gateway code as above. If they sign up then send them a welcome letter. Your welcome letter can be a simple thank you and tell them what to do to get started. When they sign up they automatically get the "Smart Start" program information. You can give them more information from the following launchpad lesson: www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/
I hope this helps you and good luck. Best regards...

14 posts

PRM now joins my team ! in Team Building #Team Building

1 day ago

Hi Mary, Thanks for the information. It is good to know the system works for us to also receive credit for PRM to SFI affiliate sign ups. Best regards...

6 posts

Great SFI The lexicon of the terms in Suggestion Box #Marketing #Team Building

2 days ago

Thanks Radmila, For your informative post and ideas. The Forum should always be open to suggestions and ideas of a positive nature from members. Best regards...

6 posts

Great SFI The lexicon of the terms in Suggestion Box #Marketing #Team Building

3 days ago

Hello Radmila. Thanks for your excellent post hi-lighting the problem of understanding terms. I don't usually do wbinars. Is a webinar what you think should be set up for SFI members? I think there are other ways to get information also. Such as from your sponsor, from your upline's private Forum, from a Facebook group set up by your sponsor, if any, or maybe just using a search engine to get the definition of a term? Please give us a little more information so that maybe other Forum members can help. Thanks again and Best regards...

22 posts

Is It wise to play Astro Auctions? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

4 days ago

Hello Prem, I guess everyone has to make their own decision, but i really love the Astro Auctions. Since i have started bidding i have won the following prizes:
MY PRIZES
Hidden Clues: 440
Daily Crown Entries: 178
Rocket Box: 5,000 RT
GMP/ZJ Matches: 750
Pick the Bid: 500 RT
GMP Moves: 760
Rewardicals: 11,545
VP: 2,025

Best regards...

9 posts

YOU make it happen, no one else can do it for you! in Miscellaneous

4 days ago

Hello Michael, Your post is so true! We are the captains of our own ships and we determine where will go with it. Best regards...

14 posts

Question in Miscellaneous #E365

5 days ago

Hello Natasa, Rewardicals can be converted to cash by redeeming them for Bitcoin, which can be sold for cash using a service such as Coinbase. Best regards...

5 posts

Gotclicks2.com short urls in Miscellaneous #Team Building

7 days ago

Hello Bijesh, just a suggestion, I use tinyurl and have been able to place ads for SFI and Eager Zebra games directly on Facebook and Twitter, free of cost. Best regards ...

31 posts

Why I Chose Not To Go To STL (Silver Team Leader) Rank? in Team Building #Team Building

8 days ago

Hi Julius, Yes i did not explain that very well. You will also lose your PSA if you do not log in at least every 45 days. Best regards...

5 posts

Manage Members OPTION Eager Zebra League in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

8 days ago

Hello Jan, Thanks for that tip! Good luck with your league! Best regads...

31 posts

Why I Chose Not To Go To STL (Silver Team Leader) Rank? in Team Building #Team Building

8 days ago

Hello Julius, Thanks for a good post. Yes each PSA should decide for themselves what rank they go for depending on their situation. But I would like to note that it is really necessary to be at least an EA in order to retain their downline. Thanks again for your interesting post. Best regards...

12 posts

The dreaded rule #5 is not the enemy in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Leadership

9 days ago

Hello Earl , Thanks for reminding us of rule 5. Best regards...

7 posts

Can we do this better? in Sales

10 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

7 posts

November is a great month to build our teams! in Sales #Localvantia #Rewardical #Sales

10 days ago

Hello Earl, Your information is very helpful..a good angle to pursue! Best regards..

7 posts

Can we do this better? in Sales

10 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

33 posts

Am I doing something wrong? in Compensation #Compensation #Sponsor #Team Building

11 days ago

Hello Ronick, Do not be concerned, but be patient. It is not the total umber of psa or csa that you have. It is how many active people and leaders you have recruited. Even just 2 or 3 leaders in your group who are working hard to build their own downlines, will make a lot of difference in your results. So don't get dscuraged. Continue to build yur downlines but ry to recruit ambitious people who really want to be successful! Best regards...

5 posts

TIME Change in Miscellaneous

12 days ago

Hello, Bijan, USA as a whole has gone off of daylight saving time. So,all USA people know about the time change in advance. You can expect this time chanel every fall an fall. Fall, fall back one hour, spring spring forward one hour. Best regards...

9 posts

how many work in Getting Started #Getting Started #Sponsor #VersaPoints

13 days ago

Hello Tabassum, Congratulations on joining SFI. You have a great potential with SFI. But you need to build your downing team to be successful. First talk to relatives not living with you. Give them your Gateway referral code to sign up with. Next your friends and so on. Be sure to get your EA rank every month so that you can retain your downline. Bset regards...

16 posts

How do I get started on SFI in Getting Started #Getting Started

14 days ago

Hello Maxwell, You have received a lot of good advice from other Forum members. I would like to give you a simple way to start. First, get your Gateway link (your referral link) here: www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/GatewayList
I recommend using the "FREE" link to get started with. Now first talk to members of your family not living with you, that might be interested in starting a business of their own like SFI. Also talk to or chat with your friends, people that you know, or maybe online friends on social media. When you talk to people tell them about the potential for success with SFI. You can find out more information about SFI if you study the "launchpad" lessons here: www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/
When you find someone who is interested, give them your Gateway code as above. If they sign up then send them a welcome letter. Your welcome letter can be a simple thank you and tell them what to do to get started. When they sign up they automatically get the "Smart Start" program information. You can give them more information from the launchpad lessons: www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/
I hope this helps you and good luck. Best regards...

6 posts

The One Key That Most (ALL) Use To Attain Success... in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

15 days ago

Thanks Tommie, Your hint is good stuff to motivate us! Best regards...

64 posts

Haven't yet tried Astro Auctions?  Now you can...FREE! in SFI News #Astro Auctions

15 days ago

Thanks Gery, This is great news for Affiliates! Best regards...

10 posts

Wow! With Auto-Delivery, I'm An Instant Bronze Team Leader! in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

15 days ago

Hello Tommie, Yes auto delivery is great, especially when we set the billing date to the first of the month and re-qualify instantly to enjoy the benefits of our earned rank from the first of the month. I wish all of my team would take advantage of auto-delivery on the first of the month! Best regards...

11 posts

Your team depends on YOU! in Team Building #CSA #Leadership #Team Building

16 days ago

HelloJackie, Thanks for the reminder. I hope Affiliates will see that their future depends on getting and keeping their EA. Best regards...

14 posts

Why should I go to the leader in Team Building #Team Building

17 days ago

Hi Natasa, Please refer to Shauna's post as good advice. Once you get your EA then you can start to build your team. Start by contacting relatives not living with you and your friends. Give them your Gateway link (your referral link) FREE link and try to sign people up. You want people who are really interested and will work. Teach them what you learn to do. Good luck and Best regards..