Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

15x SUPPORT
eduard b.

United States

E365 Champion

4 posts

Handling The Sorehead Prospect!!! in Marketing #Marketing

29 minutes ago

Hi Bruce, You have great insight here. Thanks so much for your post. In one sense it is better to have a sorehead than someone who does not even bother to communicate! Best regards...

13 posts

Platinum Team Leaders Stream Post. in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

23 hours ago

Hello Maree, Thanks for the great information. It is an inspiration and a good way to work at SFI. Best regards...

13 posts

Is this Possible - starter incentive program? in Team Building #Rewardical #Team Building

23 hours ago

Hello Eugene, My suggestion is to use a Gift Certificate instead of Rewardicals. You can do the Gift Certificates anytime you want to. Best regards...

21 posts

Does the status EA disappear if I cant reach1500 vp in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

2 days ago

Hello Roalbar,
Go here to find 12 ways to collect VP: www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=18240
Best regards...

13 posts

Really in the Badges Quest' I'm going backward! in Compensation

3 days ago

Hello Raymond, I can sympathize with you feelings, i was there at one time, but now i have been able to keep my Grand Master rating for a number of months. How do i do it? I consistently play certain games to win each one each day, for example i play the poker game until i get at least 1000 or more points on a game (that is a "win".) I hope this will help you. best regards...

118 posts

Powerful new Starter Incentives program is here! in SFI News #Team Building

4 days ago

Hello Gery, Thanks for another great feature added to SFI!

18 posts

Biggest AA Win Yet (for me anyway) in Recognition #Astro Auctions #Rewardical #VersaPoints

5 days ago

Hi Johnna, Congratulations on your win with Astro Auctions. Astro is one of the new things that really makes SFi a lot of fun to work as well as earning valuable prizes. Keep up the good work! Best regards...

26 posts

missing CSAs? in Team Building #CSA #Leadership #Team Building

5 days ago

Hello Jimmy, Sorry you are having trouble, but you should get a satisfactory answer from support. They are always good at answering questions. I know some people opt out of SFI and also some have not been active for a year so their accounts will be deleted as time goes on. I hope you get an answer soon. Best regards...

7 posts

BADGES in Miscellaneous

6 days ago

Hello Oleksandr, You have received good information from other Forum members, Check the rules, etc. The main thing is that you have to decide how important are the badges are to you and then you can work accordingly to achieve your goals. I myself keep a constant level of SFI badges, and i do the games and auctions as i want to. I am not concerned about getting badges as much as i am about making my SFI business grow. Best regards...

22 posts

How to create the team? in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

8 days ago

Hello Abhay, You have received a lot of great information from other Forum members. I would just like to add a suggestion that might help to get you started. First go find your Gateway referral codes here: www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/GatewayList
I use the "FREE" gateway code for recruiting my downline, Talk to persons in your family first that do not live with you, and any people you know or friends that might be interested in joining SFI. Give them your Gateway code to sign up with SFI. You can also advertise on social media, but use only the approved advertising material on the SFI marketing information site here: www.sfimg.com/Resources/MarketingCenter
I hope the above will help you to get started. Best regards...

18 posts

Tons of clicks but no buyers in Sales #Marketing #Sales

9 days ago

Hello Sara, Perhaps if you could give us more detail as to what and how you are advertising, we might be able to give you some suggestions. But it is a fact of life that a lot of people only do "window shopping" on social media especially. It takes pretty massive advertising to make sales even if you have a great ad and good prices. Best regards...

15 posts

LOST .... Reward Offered !!! in Miscellaneous #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

9 days ago

Hello Ray,

There does not seem to be any reason to lose your T-time badge. I suggest sending in a support ticket request for an explanation. Best regards...

27 posts

Big Disappointment Today in Getting Started

9 days ago

Hello Tilahun, You had some good suggestions including checking for your CSA opting out. If that is not the case, I recommend re-checking for your CSA, today and tomorrow. If you still don't find your CSA, then you can initial a support ticket to find out why you no longer have that CSA. Best regards...

110 posts

100% Direct Commissions every day! in SFI News #Compensation

10 days ago

Hi Gery, Thanks for this! Another good perk. Very grateful. Best regards...

68 posts

Why deceit? in Team Building #Sponsor #Team Building

11 days ago

Hello Morgan,
Yes you are correct. The PSA you get through direct contact are more likely to work, especially if they are ambitious people who really want to succeed and are interested in SFI. Best regards...

68 posts

Why deceit? in Team Building #Sponsor #Team Building

11 days ago

Hello Morgan,
When you get bad email addresses you should go back to the source and request replacements so that your money is not wasted. A reputable source will make things right. Best regards...

3 posts

Marketing Tripleclicks products in Inspiration/Testimonials #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

12 days ago

My time in SFI is now approaching a little over 1 and 1/2 years. I first started promoting Tripleclicks products in 2016, but then got away from it and concentrated on recruiting. But now i have been starting to promote Tripleclicks products again. I have found that it is easy to post product ads on Facebook for free. If you use the SFI toolbox code for an item, all you have to do is post the description of the item along with your SFI code in the body of the text, and when it is posted, a picture of the item will automatically appear along with the description when you click on the "post" button. So you don't have to copy and paste the picture. You don't even have to write a description as you can copy and paste it from the description of the item information shown on the Tripleclicks website. Be sure to sign into SFI before you go to the Tripleclicks website so that you will be sure to be able to get your code with your SFI ID number embedded for you. Best regards...

13 posts

VP awarded towards RANK in Suggestion Box #Leadership #VersaPoints

14 days ago

Hello Richard, thanks for your post. It is good information to be aware of. Best regards...

29 posts

Has everyone forgot Opti-Build in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

15 days ago

Hello Tall Ship, My experience seems to be different from yours. My upline does take care of me with Opti-build and i take care of my downline by sending people down using Opti-build. Best regards...

12 posts

Yes, everybody can now make money in SFI! in Compensation

16 days ago

Hello Mihai, Yes I agree too and i think that SFI keeps improving rapidly and can only get better as times goes on. Now we have better commissions, team over-rides, and the Rewardicals with real value to help us make money! Best regards...

55 posts

I Have 124,100 RW Tokens. How Would Your Redeem Them? in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Rewardical #Team Building

17 days ago

Hello Tommie,
I would not redeem them yet but continue to accumulate them because I think that as SFI and the Zing Network becomes more successful that Rewardicals will become more valuable, like a good stock that increases in value. Certainly if Rewardicals become popular in the general population, there could even be an exchange for them and the possibility of capital gain.
But if i did redeem them now, I think a good way to use them is to reward SFI people in my team who are active workers, say the top ten or twenty with Gift Certificates. Best regards...

11 posts

How to sell TCredits? in Sales #Astro Auctions #Compensation #TCredits

17 days ago

Hellom Njuguna,

You can promote TCredits like any other product on TripleClicks. For example here is a sample code for a 50 pack of TCredits.

www.tripleclicks.com/XXXXXXX/detail?item=58457

You can find that on the TripleClicks page for the 50 pack under "SFI Toolbox.

XXXXXXX will be your SFI ID number.

I hope this helps you. Best regards...

9 posts

How to create my own banner in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

18 days ago

Hello, If i am not mistaken you are not allowed to make your own advertisements unless you are a Silver Team Leader. Does anyone else have some information on this point? Best regards....

258 posts

Introducing...Direct Cash Redemptions for Rewardicals! in SFI News #Rewardical

20 days ago

Thanks Gery! This is really a great benefit and gives Rewardicals real value in terms of cash. That should be exciting to all Affiliates. It is to me! Best regards...