50 TCredits for $9.99 SUPER Sale! Limited Time. Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

230x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

8 posts

Hey Buddy! Can you afford $1.99 per day? in Getting Started #Getting Started

about 1 hour ago

Hi Scott!

Nice and simple plan to have a BTL rank maintained all the time ; this and every next month ! I will always support ideas like this as it really eases our SFI journey !

And, of course, I am happy to have an upline like that!

Thanks for sharing !

Best regards !

9 posts

Suggestion in Suggestion Box #Team Building

4 hours ago

Hi Joyce!

as far as I can understand your idea, someone (SFI) or someone else should grant five good working, active , already EA and so on PSAs.

Don't you think that PSAs like those already have their Sponsors (someone must have sponsored them until they became EAs). Now what, take them away from their Sponsors and assignate to someone else who haven't "build" any active PSA so far?!?

Sorry, but I can not see much logic in it...

Instead of that; those unhappy active sponsors should direct their hard work and activity into own team building (and it can be done without investments - all free ; look for some Forum member Tommie K's. posts and find out how ! He is doing free advertising for 15 years and that doesn't stop him to be a great Team leader !)!

Happy Growing !

Best regards !

12 posts

typical problem of birthday and anniversary on the same day in Miscellaneous #PSA

11 hours ago

Hi Dakhesh !

Send him another card , today ! Do make your own e-card ; find some nice image on Internet, add some of your best words and make your own congratulations card ! Then simply send it by e-mail (where there is no limit on daily mails) !

Best regards !

11 posts

Together EA in Team Building #CSA

11 hours ago

Hi Deepak !

Great news ! Congratulations to all of you !

Be sure to send them both e-cards and express your gratitude to those sweet people of yours ! That's as important as to share your happiness here in Forum and even much more !

Happy Growing !

Best regards !

7 posts

Hii in Getting Started #ECA

23 hours ago

Hi Neal !

Welcome to SFI and to this Forum !

Adding any person to your SFI team is really easy ! All you have to do is :

1. Go to My Account section/ My Gateways list :

www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/GatewayList

2. Copy one of first two links ( "FREE" Gateway or JMT "Join My Team" Gateway) ; your ID number is included in all those links!

3. Send that link to person you want to join SFI ! And tell him/her to follow the simple instructions for registration (just like you did two weeks ago ) !

4. Once he/she complete the registration form , you will receive an e-mail notification that you are his/her Sponsor in SFI !

Best regards !

3 posts

Card King's Ransom in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TCredits #TripleClicks

23 hours ago

Hi Mirnes !

It is absolutely possible ; to get four kings in a row ! Not so often, but many of our colleagues already have that badge in their Gallery ( King's Ransom Winner)

I am still waiting the day I will reach it !

Keep on playing, winning and enjoying the Game !

Best regards !

12 posts

GAIN OF REWARDICAL in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Leadership #Rewardical

1 day ago

Hi Chentouf !

Congratulations on achieving the level PRO in Badge Quest contest !

Yes, that's right! You're reached level two (PRO) and you should get (as per official rule):

"As a Pro, you'll also automatically receive these prizes:

500 Rewardicals
2 entries in the big "Badge Bounty" drawing (see details below)"

So, if it is not at your ledger right now, do submit a Ticket to Support ! (you may ask your Sponsor to guide you on that)!

Besr regards !

24 posts

Commissions in Compensation #Compensation

1 day ago

Hi Mille!

I think it's just about the time! It usually is loaded on our Payoneer cards on 22nd or 23th day in the month, so I do expect it within these few days.

However, I have not seen any official note about any kind of delay ... So, a bit patience would do good I suppose !

Best regards !

10 posts

How many SFI Members there are in a Country? in ECA Program #Localvantia #Rewardical

1 day ago

Hi Phill!

Yes , you can easily find number of SFI affiliates active in a sšecific Country! Just go to Miscellaneous tab, Local search and enter the country you are interested in !

www.sfimg.com/Miscellaneous/CountrySearch

See the image bellow !

Best regards !

13 posts

Won in Card King in Recognition #Eager Zebra #TCredits #TripleClicks

1 day ago

Hi Vijaya !

Congratulations ! That's a great result and as you can see , the good reward goes along it ! It's always fine to receive some TCredits more !

The other point says that you're a real good player as you scored the longest streak of 31 consecutive card ! Ut tells me that you are going to win again, many times in days and months ahead ! Many rewards will come your way !

So, keep on playing, winning and enjoying the Game !

Best regards !

13 posts

Compensation for downline and sponsor in Compensation #Compensation

1 day ago

SEAD,

When he makes a sale it is him that gets the 45% oc the Commission Volume not his sponsor, his sponsor get's this if he makes a Purchase not a sale. His co-sponsor get's 15% of the CV if he makes a purchase. In the event he is making a sale both his up to 12 levels of upline sponsors and his co-sponsor are eligible for matching VersaPoints which in turn have a monitary value dependent on the CV of all affiliate sales divided by the number of VP held by members who are Executive Affiliates or above. To earn VP and collect earnings from VP one must be a minimum Executive Affiliate. To collect matching VP one must become a Team Leader.

Andy Zeus Anderson

Hi Andy !

Thank you very, very much for the correction!

Of course, you're absolutely right ! It was my mistake (lapsus) due to lack of concentration, as I was really thinking about purchase, not sale !

My sincerest and deepest apologize to Jovito (who got a wrong answer) and to all the other Forum members !

Thanks again Andy for keeping heads-up !

Best regards !

13 posts

Compensation for downline and sponsor in Compensation #Compensation

1 day ago

Hi Jovito !

To feed your curiosity :

# When you make any sale of some item from Tripleclicks; your Sponsor will get 45 % of the Commission Volume (CV) . And this value (CV) is determined by the product's margin (The difference between the product's wholesale/base cost and the price the product sells for).

# at the same time, your downline members will get more successful upline (they do not get any portion of CV)

Best regards !

52 posts

$9.99 TCredits SUPER Sale! in SFI News #TCredits

2 days ago

Thank you very much Gery !

Great offer ! I have just purchased two packs and increased my stock for 100 TCredits, 300 VPs and 20 Rewardical tokens. I even add $0.02 to Round up for Charity and all that cost me as little as $20.00 !

The filling is great ! Thanks again !

Best regards !

18 posts

How to learn how to forget about MRP in VersaPoints #Rewardical #TCredits #VersaPoints

2 days ago

Hi Ken !

You're far too longer here than most of people reading those posts, so you're a bit more aware than rest of us that SFI was improving constantly since 1998.... I have learned a lot about it through "seniors' tales ".

So, although I was very pleased to have thousands of MRPs , I redirected my attention on Rewardicals in November 2017. Even then I was positive on their revolutionary penetration and unstoppable growing in real value !

As a matter of fact, I am a hundred percent sure that Rewardicals are not just an auxiliary mean for Localvantia program (as it was meant in the beginning) but the main building stream for the years ahead ! For those who dare and recognize "deadly shocking" connection between Rewardical tokens and Bitcoin course speculations in the future , I see nothing but an atomic business expansion and real wealth .

Time will show ....

Best regards !

10 posts

Blackjack game in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra

2 days ago

Hi Bobbie !

If it is a case, there probably must have been a glitch or even more serious problem in software. I have not noticed it so far, but it surely is a Support Ticket issue ! It may cause many irregularities in Badge Quest contest as well , not only in Zackjack game !

Thanks for the warning !

Best regards !

12 posts

CSA can lost in Team Building #CSA

2 days ago

Hi Deepak!

Yes, once you don't reach (re-qualify) as an Executive Affiliate , you will lose all your CSAs no matter how did you get them (even those ones you purchased or won on PB Auctions). So, roll up your sleeves and work hard (give your best) every moth in order to maintain EA status every next month ! My recommendation is to set up an Auto-Delivery which will make your status secured every month )make you an EA automatically; like e.g. Builder Bundle), if you can afford it, of course !

That's the rule and is the same for all of us in SFI !

Best regards !

8 posts

How Many RT are Needed to get a $5 Gift Certificate? in Miscellaneous #Rewardical

2 days ago

Hi Teresa !

Just go to www.rewardical.com/Exchange and slide the scale to the right until your faded price becomes green ! That means that you can redeem your Rewardicals for GC in amount of $5.00 (minimum) . You'll se that price is 300 RTs at the moment ! See an image below!

Best regards !

10 posts

Badges quest pro in Getting Started #Eager Zebra

3 days ago

Bravo Deepak !

Sincere Congratulations !

That's a milestone ! Now, roll up your sleeves even more and go for the next level ! It's LEVEL THREE (Badge Quest Master) and you only need 10 more badges to reach it ! Click on every faded badge (the ones you still don't have) in your Badges Gallery and find out which ones are easiest to gain in near future ! Set your Goal and go for it !!!

Good Luck !

10 posts

What's Going On? in Miscellaneous

3 days ago

Hi Leslie!

You'd better accept the changes as soon as possible. And find the best way to do your business in order to get the best benefits out of it ! SFI has made a really huge space for everyone to find his light in this new field ..

However, I do not see a connection between Bid & Build and making daily task's points...

Best regards !

12 posts

How should i feel! in Miscellaneous #Marketing #PSA #Sponsor

3 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

4 posts

February month end in Ask Gery #Compensation #VersaPoints

4 days ago

Hi Anne!

You can monitor your earnings on your Scoreborad tab any day in the month! So, as the month ends on February 28th - at midnight SFI time, you can see your complete commission for this month! It will be closed at that moment and that's the way it goes for every month in the year, no matter how many days are within .

Best regards !

14 posts

Opti-Builder badge in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

4 days ago

Hi Randy!

It's not so hard to click on the badge, but as you do that, you can see only this data:

However, the question was how to see what exactly do you need to advance / upgrade your badge (how many POSa have you got so far ).

Best regards !

14 posts

Opti-Builder badge in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

4 days ago

Hi David Abiola!

This might be an interesting idea to our IT team ! Nice suggestion ! Including a total number of POAs will be a good guide post for us affiliates and ease our search through different leaderboards/filters in order to find out how close to next trim/upgrade we are !

You have my vote on this !

Best regards !

18 posts

Buy back option dissapeared in Ask Gery #Pricebenders #TCredits

5 days ago

Hi Jay !

This is not a glitch and Buy Now option is suspended ! The reason is that you are earning Rewardical tokens automatically for every bid you place, even though you may proceed to build your team fully automatically with fresh PSAs CSAs or PRMs and the process is irreversible ! This has made Bid & Build and Buy Now programs unnecessary and illogical.

And I do not think that this will discourage affiliates to participate in bidding !

Best regards !

239 posts

Pricebenders and Eager Zebra go Rewardical! in SFI News #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders #Rewardical

5 days ago

Hi Gery!

Great news ! Thank you so much !

But, I have a practical question! You said that Bid&Build was discontinued immediately (with a good reason and explanation). It happened without any warning . So, what happened with our prior earned Spins in that program?

I had 413 earned Spins which is equal to at least 41 complete PSA (in the worst possible scenario), and more likely 50+ PSA. And now it's gone just like that? How will you compensate that? I'm sure that I'm not the only one with this problem!

Those 41 PSA equals (688 x 41 ) 28.208 Rewardicals ; would it be added to my RT account?

This is not funny at all, Mr. Gery - to earn those 413 Spins I spent 413 x 10 = 4130 TCredits , which cost at least (4130 x .29) 1197.7 US Dollars and it was my property , so please do answer this question seriously ! I believe that SFI , as a great corporate , can handle issues like this !

Best regards !

As I've already posted tonight, the spinner is still there, and if you have spins left of less than a whole number, you'll be able to fully redeem them ALL.

I am sorry I have not seen that post, as I was not online most of the night...

Thank you very much for your time, and for a quick reply !

Best regards !