Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

283x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

4 posts

Astro Auctions: The Matrix Connection in Astro Auctions #Contests #Leadership #TripleClicks

5 hours ago

Hi Kingsley !

Nice thread with great analogy .... Thanks for sharing !

I have had a similar experience with our Astro Auctions, following the cycle on every single day...

But, I can tell an example from my own Team - where one of my colleagues won Supernova Jackpot with just one single TCredit spent. She won 12.000 Rewardical tokens and she couldn't calm down for an hour ! I just told her that top Badge Quest players (form Elite Class) need to maintain top 20 position for more than two months in order to receive 10.000 RTs, and that's the hell of a task (I can tell from my own experience).

So, keep on bidding, enjoying and claiming rewards every day !

Good Luck !

5 posts

Rewardical Reports in Ask Gery #Compensation #Leadership #Rewardical

15 hours ago

Hi Gilbert!

But we do have Rewardical Ledger already (from the very beginning) with all detailed data on earned and redeemed Rewardical tokens with dates and quantities... day by day

Look here :

www.rewardical.com/Ledger

Best regards !

21 posts

SFI Easy Fun-Filled Game To Enjoy in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra

2 days ago

Hi Bing !

First of all, they were not "21 in all 3 Hands" ; as you can see from your "Your Stats" - you marked 10 games as your Prime Games, but it was stated that you had 8 Zackjacks on that day... (two rows below) : So, it is my recommendation to be a bit more patient, and to wait better games to mark as your Primes...

And, about how to earn more points, please do read Tips and Rules (it's about lasting time of playing and value of cards your hands are consisted of)

Detailed:

PRIZE POINTS
While the primary objective of each game is to score three hands of 21 (a Zackjack), with each card drawn you’re also earning a separate set of “Prize Points”* (points for earning recognition and prizes). Prize Points consist of the values of the cards you draw (e.g. 10 for a face card, or the numeric value shown on the card).

There are also eight ways to earn BONUS Prize Points:

For the first 21 scored in a game, you’ll earn 50 bonus Prize Points
For the second 21 scored in a game, you’ll earn 100 bonus Prize Points
For a Zackjack, you’ll earn 500 bonus Prize Points.
For any all-red 21, add an additional 100 bonus Prize Points
For any all-black 21, add an additional 100 bonus Prize Points
For any 6-card 21, add an additional 250 bonus Prize Points
For a 6-card Zackjack, add an additional 500 bonus Prize Points
Add a timed bonus of up to 180 bonus Prize Points. You’ll start each game with 180 points, with 3 points deducted for each second of game time. In other words, the faster you play, the more timed bonus Prize Points you’ll get added to your score! Note: A minimum of one 21 must be scored in the game to earn these Prize Points.
Special Note: All bonus points combine. Example: Achieving a Zackjack consisting of all-red cards would score you 950 total Prize Points.

Best regards !

12 posts

How often can one transfer TCredits to his downline? in Miscellaneous #Sponsor #TCredits #Team Building

2 days ago

Hi Linda!

You have already got completed answer by SFI - you can transfer up to 10 TCredits to one PSA and that's limited for life.... But, you can use another tools to help him, like Gift Certificate - unlimited , so - do consider that option !

Best regards !

14 posts

My 1st action as a STL = Suggesting an EDIT in Suggestion Box #Leadership

2 days ago

Hi Sanjeev!

Congratulations for confirming your STL rank ! Make plans for Gold today and start your new level journey !

As for your discovery in the ninth row; it's great , isn't it ! We're gonna exploring new changes for days and months !

And, I have noticed that there's a lack of emojis to express your excitement precisely !

Best regards !

28 posts

I'm now a Forum Guru? Why didn't they tell me! in Suggestion Box

3 days ago

Hi Chris !

Congratulations and welcome among the Forum Gurus club !

A quick tip for you at the very start : Instead of looking for same special welcome note and entering celebration, you'd better roll up your sleeves and try to hold your badge as long as you can.... This is not a ZJ or GM game... your place here depend on hundreds of others who are posting quality posts and helping others to grow in this business. Meaning, if you're not good enough to maintain your place in top 200 in entire SFI, you will easily lose your Guru badge. Do not let that happen - be a great Guru !

Good Luck !

8 posts

spin&win faulty? in Miscellaneous

3 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

31 posts

Online store at TripleClicks (ECA) in Suggestion Box

4 days ago

Hi Mirjana !

It's great to see you fighting like a lioness for your team members and for their rights, and you are showing the way of leadership to all Team leaders no matter what subject is on ! I am really proud to have achieving your leadership style settled as one of my top Goals here in SFI !

Stay awesome !

Best regards !

9 posts

Uber Picks You don't need to be a sports fan to compete. in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra #Leadership

4 days ago

Hi James!

Nice thread that could help many inexperienced players to play Uber Picks with significantly bigger success !

Thanks for sharing !

Keep on playing, winning and enjoying the Game !

Best regards !

33 posts

Plastic bottle in Miscellaneous

5 days ago

Bravo Gery !

You're the greatest ! Cheers !

Please get back to page one of this thread and read my post! That's exactly what I said:

"However, I believe that our SFI would find a way to make this possible and to equalize the chances to all its Affiliates no matter which country are they from. SFI always finds the great solutions for every issue; so cheer up - we'll see this solved too !"

Thanks again !

Best regards !

10 posts

Moving a card when playing grand Master poker game. in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

5 days ago

Hello John!

I've just make a check out for you - I played a Grandmaster Poker game and moved a card leaving that hand empty. Later on I drag (place) incoming card into the empty hand without any problem.

So, it was probably some temporal glitch with your game.

Keep on playing, winning and enjoying the Game !

Best regards !

16 posts

Points from Brain Sprint and EZ Top Players Leaderboard in Ask Gery #Contests #Eager Zebra

5 days ago

Dear Erich;

May I kindly ask you to re-read my thread slowly and thoroughly ... I don't think you've understood the essence of the problem here.

1. "EZ point system is fair just the way it is.." - or it isn't - it's not up to us to discuss at all . Discussing here in Forum if something is fair or is it justice is absolutely pointless - we're here to obey and follow the rules !

2. Can you tell me where exactly have you read that I was asking for more points "than are in the rules" ... that's absolutely incorrect - I was asking points to be awarded strictly as per rules (officially - 1% of earned points in the Game one wins) , because I was getting 0 (Zero) points for five months, instead of 1 %. If something is unfair at all - that is this situation where I have gotten zero points for nine hundred wins and earned 6,115,014 points (1% of this sum is not so negligible) . I am not trying to get someone else's points; just mine !

Hope it's a bit clearer now !

Best regards !

16 posts

Points from Brain Sprint and EZ Top Players Leaderboard in Ask Gery #Contests #Eager Zebra

5 days ago

Bravo Svend !

You always find the way to calm me down! Thanks for this wonderful and realistic explanation.... But, I still don't get points on Top Players Leaderboard and I think this is pretty easy to understand, despite the language barriers.

Best regards my friend !

33 posts

Plastic bottle in Miscellaneous

5 days ago

Yes, you're right Mirjana, and your observation is good. I can understand your frustration too because I live in your neighbor country and the same restrictions apply on my country too.

However, I believe that our SFI would find a way to make this possible and to equalize the chances to all its Affiliates no matter which country are they from. SFI always finds the great solutions for every issue; so cheer up - we'll see this solved too !

Best regards !

16 posts

5 days ago

And my apologize for misspelled name , Mr. Gery Carson !

16 posts

5 days ago

Hello everyone and Attn. to Grey (if possible)

I want to share this concern here in Forum (not rising a Ticket), because this issue is affecting all of our colleagues who are playing Brain Sprint Game.

The problem that should be solved a.s.a.p. is the way of running of the main EZ Leaderboard - Top Players (accumulated points from all EZ Games).

How it works ? :
- when you win Knockout Trivia, you get 50 points (Runner up - 15 points),
- when you win ZackJack, you get 50+ points (depending of your final score),
- when you win Grandmaster Poker, you get 100+ points (depending of your final score),
- and, in a similar way , you're always getting points for every win in Gold Streak, Card King, Pick the Price...

but, when you win Brain Sprint (which is usually harder, more time consuming and more costlier) , you get ZERO points !

I think that this must be solved immediately , as it was happening for almost five months and many players (including me, of course) have lost many points due to this situation.

I am aware that SFI is making tremendous efforts in programming and updating software due many changes and improvements within last couple of months.... but, this problem lasts from the very introducing of this great Game and it simply has to be fixed shortly!

Thank you !

Best regards !

5 posts

Edited (Did I reinvent the wheel?) Removed Links in Team Building #Getting Started #Team Building

6 days ago

Hi Solomon !

Very nice thread.... thanks for sharing. And take a lesson from our Forum mods... if it is per the Forum Tips & Rules, than we are all supposed to follow that...

You can see clearly now that your post can be valuable and welcomed even without your personal links in it.

Best regards !

8 posts

AFF and TCredits in Miscellaneous #CSA #TCredits #VersaPoints

6 days ago

Hi Snezana!

That's right ! An Affiliate do not get rewarding TCredits , as per Benefit Chart :

Find more here :

www.sfimg.com/Reference/ComparisonChart

Best regards !

32 posts

If You're Unhappy WIth The Way SFI Do Businees... Just Leave! in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

7 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

10 posts

Finally, I won Astro Auction in Recognition #Astro Auctions

7 days ago

Bravo Zuhair !

Congratulations !

Keep on bidding, winning and enjoying the other Astro rewards !

Good Luck !

7 posts

Moves & Matches in Miscellaneous

8 days ago

HI Charles!

An interesting suggestion, thank you for sharing!

and, until something change, maybe an advice for the players: You should use Moves in the initial stage of each game - when you're forming your three hands - thus you'll avoid a necessity of burning the cards and you'll not have to use Matches ... keep them for the finishing actions..

Best regards !

7 posts

Repetition Is The Mother Of Learning, The Father Of Action... in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

8 days ago

Hi Tommie !

Both you and Zig were right, no doubt about it! Both of you may be used as examples of successful business persons, and repetition has a significant influence in your raising ! Every affilaite should read and consider this thread thoroughly !

Thanks for sharing !

Best regards !

11 posts

Compare the Pair in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

8 days ago

Hi Gliceria!

Nice analysis that shows how great Astro Auctions are... But, do not forget good old Pricebenders neither... I have noticed that these days is pretty easier to win some PB auctions (due to huge percent of bidders are engaged in Astros... and "forget about" Pricebenders.

My choice and advice is to participate in both !

Best regards !

7 posts

Using Your Rewardical Points Wisely in Miscellaneous #Rewardical

8 days ago

Hi Julius!

You have probably made a good business decision ! But, as you can see ... we now have an opportunity to redeem our rewardical token whenever we choose to - and that's the whole beauty of Rewardical program ... lots of great ways to gain huge benefits at the time we want it happen.

I simply love Rewardicals !

Best regards !

11 posts

I have 2000 VersaPoints how do I become an EA? in Getting Started #VersaPoints

9 days ago

Hi James !

You have to earn 1500 VP during one month, see the Glossary definition:

Glossary definition: EA (Executive Affiliate)
07/12/2018
Glossary definition: EA (Executive Affiliate)
A VIP title of recognition (commonly referred to as an EA) for an affiliate with at least 1,500 VersaPoints (VP) for the month.

Take a look at your scoreboard and find out how many VPs have you collected within this month. When that number reach 1500 you'll be an EA automatically !

Best regards !