SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

311x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #11

4 posts

Look alike at Astro Auction in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

3 hours ago

Hi Bulewa !

Do not worry about it at all. Our avatars are not used for identification in any sense; we've got our Tripleclicks names for that purpose. You can have ten "duplicates" by your avatars, but each of you will have his own Credit and points balances, with no confusions at all.

Best regards !

8 posts

SFI 20th Anniversary Special offer in Team Building

3 hours ago

Thank you for a response Ana !

That link works on my end too ! But the pathway from Red strip on Homepage - through SFI News announcement can not reach the final purchase. Maybe Adam should take a look at that.

Best regards !

8 posts

SFI 20th Anniversary Special offer in Team Building

4 hours ago

Hi everybody !

We've just have a new tempting 20th Anniversary Special offer - announced on a red info strip on the top of Affiliate center page :

However, the Special Offer doesn't appear to be working yet.. as you go to the link to complete your purchase you'll get the following info:

I hope it will be fixed soon !

Best regards !

4 posts

8 Bad Money Habits That Are Damaging Your Finances in Miscellaneous

5 hours ago

Hi Bijesh !

Yes, I can agree that above listed habits are going to make many troubles to one who cannot avoid them... The worst thing is that even those people do know that it's too bad for them, but they still go on with bad habits.

Thanks for sharing !

Best regards !

5 posts

Indicate Which Badge Quest Numbers are Pending Update in Suggestion Box #Contests #Rewardical

7 hours ago

Hi Stephen !

Instead of looking at a report line, you can just monitor the Leaderboard (SFI or Tripleclicks Badge Quest) and see how far you are from the next level or whatever interests you!

The need for refreshments is there due to very frequent changes into both leaderboards (there are literally hundreds of thousands of changes in the badge points for thousands of paticipants within the seconds) : That's why you can get different info and directions after every single refreshment of the page(s).

That's the beauty of this marvelous contest !

Best regards !

17 posts

Success In Marketing in Marketing #Marketing

9 hours ago

Hi Randy !

Nicely written ! Thanks for sharing !

We are all supposed to learn every day in order to follow the trends and movement of the online world market. There are not only the stated reasons for failure , but some more , increasing and changing from day to day... Even those who are top marketers and clearly visible and recognizable on the online market skies , just have to learn and improve every single day in order not to become a falling stars soon.

So, the point is : Do learn and improve your skills constantly, not matter how good you think you are !

Best regards !

2 posts

3-Short "C" Tips You'll Love !!!!! in Marketing #Marketing

16 hours ago

Hi Bruce !

Everyone should remember this ! Thank you for sharing !

Best regards !

12 posts

Something to Think About in Compensation #Compensation #Getting Started #TripleClicks

1 day ago

Yes Ronald !

You're absolutely right on this ! Everyone should think about transfer buying and start applying it in order to make it more beneficial for himself and everyone else in SFI.

We've had a lot of threads related to this issue but it still goes rather slowly... why is it so hard to understand that Tripleclicks is your own store within your very own online business ?

Thanks for sharing !

Best regards !

14 posts

Super Nova Win in Recognition #Astro Auctions

1 day ago

Bravo Andrea !

Congratulations ! That's a great win ! I am happy for you !

Keep up bidding, winning and enjoying those marvelous Astro Auctions !

Best regards !

42 posts

Do You Miss Spin&Win ? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

1 day ago

Yes Ana,

you are right... this is a kind of supstitute for the old Spin&Win , although it is not the same... The main difference is that you can not Spin to Win in Card King unless you had spent at least one TCredit in that particular game prior getting the two same consecutive card ... while Spin&Win was totally free (so every affiliate could have played it)!

Thanks for sharing !

Best regards !

4 posts

Brain sprint in Miscellaneous

1 day ago

Hi Oleksandr !

It's not neither of three above mentioned cities... But, if you're trying to say that the quiz answer is wrong, then you should rise a ticket and inform our Support about that, so it will be fixed.

Best regards !

4 posts

saying goodbye to my csas in Getting Started

2 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

3 posts

RT Pick win in Inspiration/Testimonials #Astro Auctions #Contests #Rewardical

2 days ago

Bravo Krishnendu!

Congratulations ! That's a very nice way to start a new day !

Keep on bidding, winning and enjoying the marvelous Astro Auctions !

Best regards !

10 posts

Your Business Mirror in Marketing #Marketing #Sales

3 days ago

Hi Randy !

You've prepared a great lesson here for all of us. Not just a reminder. This looks more like a real school class. And, yes, true again : SFI has provided a plethora of great tools for us. It's just a matter of our willingness weather we will take advantage of those great resources (or just sit down and cry over our inactive teams up to unconsciousness).

Thanks for sharing !

Best regards !

10 posts

Just How Tough Do You Have To Be To $ucceed??? in Marketing #Marketing

3 days ago

Hi Bruce !

Yes, you're right ! The greatest and the strongest power mankind has ever had is LOVE ! It moves the human race forward through ages since the very beginning .. And the opposite feelings stops it and drags back and down... Thank God the first one is always a bit stronger so we move up after all !

Thanks for sharing these wonderful thoughts.

Best regards !

21 posts

Monthly Champion in Suggestion Box #Contests #Eager Zebra

4 days ago

Hi Randy!

I do agree with you ! And I think that your explanation is just sufficient for the Board to react and improve (already improved) Badge Quest even more !

Than you for this suggestion !

Best regards !

10 posts

2x "Den Master" in a single game! in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra

4 days ago

Hi Fadel !

Are you sure that you'll get 2x "Den Master" in a single game if you guess 30 words correctly ? I'm not so sure about it .

Besides, no one ask you to quit the Game after reaching 10 or 15 correct words. The Game is to play until you spend all your clues !

So, keep on playing, winning and enjoying this marvelous Game Hidden !

Best regards !

23 posts

Expert Reports in Getting Started #Getting Started

5 days ago

Hi Randy !

Great thread as usual ... Thanks for sharing .

As for myself, I have jumped so many times too, and hit the ground just to find out that dee plane flew away ... so I had to climb to some new planes in order to find the one that fly high enough to make my fall long enough to build that parachute (I am not so quick builder). And now, I guess I'm still falling .

Best regards my friend !

5 posts

Stay the Cause with zero performing members in Team Building #Team Building

5 days ago

Hi Nimo !

Thanks for sharing this letter of yours with us here in the Forum! Yes, you've said it all nicely, and that's the way it is. The point is not to stop team building no matter how huge or successful your team is. It is and it always will be a number game !

Best regards !

18 posts

why not introduce rented refferals? in Suggestion Box #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

5 days ago

Hi Aremu!

Thanks for the suggestion.

However, I have the opposite view on the issue:

Why would our Corporate change its entire concept and method of business running? It works very well the way it is : We do have several ways to earn money here , but if any affiliate thinks that the others are better, no one stops him to go nad make bigger money elsewhere.

Do remember that everything important here is about sales , not renting .

Best regards !

3 posts

How to become a "Premier Player" in Eager Zebra Games in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

5 days ago

Hi Arun Kumar !

You can not become the Premium player at this time. It was an old institute applied in the early stage of Eager Zebra, when the first games were introduced , like Card King, Knockout Trivia, Gold Streak .... the players who started playing at that early stage were awarded that honorable titles...

Sadly, when ZackJack, Grandmaster Poker, Brain Sprint and Hidden were introduced , we haven't had that option anymore.

Best regards !

11 posts

"My new team member questions: and my answers." in Team Building #PSA #Team Building

5 days ago

Hi Ria !

You have such a nice and simple way to communicate with your team (just like you do here in this Forum as well), and I am positive that some of your new arrived members will follow you for long time, making your Team strong and successful !

Thanks for sharing !

Best regards !

6 posts

Inspire your PSAs and CSAs in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

5 days ago

Hi Zlatan !

Yes, that's a nice reminder for many team leaders here... We do have our expression for that style of leadership and it is : "Leading by example" !

That's the best way to inspire your team - showing them in a clear and obvious way that all you are expecting out of them is very possible (done by you).

And, of course, as you said - show them a respect and appreciation for what they do for the Team !

Thanks for sharing !

Best regards !

6 posts

Reminder for The most common excuses! in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

6 days ago

Hi Beti !

A wonderful overview of common excuses ... Thanks for reminding us all !

I should add one very frequent more:

5.. I do not have any money to invest in my business !
and, again - the same : Really? Do you spend any money on your groceries , cosmetics, jewelry and so on... of course you do ! Then read something about Transfer buying , please !

And, generally, those who don't want to succeed will always find some excuses , the winners are looking for solutions instead !

Best regards !

11 posts

Life Changing in Getting Started #Getting Started #Team Building

6 days ago

Hi David !

As for myself, I can say that most valuable thing that has been happening to me since I joined SFI is meeting new people from all over the world , and that's simply invaluable ! At this moment I am writing to you in Thailand and I am from Bosnia, Europe... Isn't that great ?

Yes, I have learned a lot about internet marketing, gained some new computing skills and so on... but working with so many (thousands) new people is real treasure !

Thanks for sharing this thread !

Best regards !