Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

35x SUPPORT
Snezana M.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

20 posts

Where are the Pricebenders Auctions? in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

17 hours ago

The current Pricebenders auctions and PTP are again the same.
Good luck to everyone!

20 posts

Where are the Pricebenders Auctions? in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

18 hours ago

The same thing happened 15-20 days ago, so they came back in a couple of hours ... we expect in a few hours or earlier to be auction bidders, unless they are canceled, although they should not be.

8 posts

SFI bedzevi - nova pravila in Southern Europe #Contests

18 hours ago

Kao i uvek odlicno Tanja...kakva je situacija za broj bedzeva za nivoe kod triplcliksa?
Pozdrav!

11 posts

Jedno pitanje.. in Southern Europe

1 day ago

Koci povremeno bez obzira na kes i ciscenje..
Jedna zelja, jedna pesma

5 posts

Astro Aukcije... in Serbia #Astro Auctions #Rewardical #TCredits

1 day ago

Odlicno Istvane, ja bih dodala malo statistike o broju odigranih letova
Auctions you've participated in during last 30 days: 169 (983 all-time)

21 posts

Monthly Champion in Suggestion Box #Contests #Eager Zebra

2 days ago

Phenomenal Thinking Tanja,
I think your words are the right ones and that you have greatly perceived every aspect

21 posts

2 days ago

When I think why not to suggest you. It would be interesting to see if the revenue would be bigger in order to make it all ... why not ... if they are the majority of this idea, and if the SFI team approves it, it's great. Sounds interesting when you think about it.

21 posts

2 days ago

www.tripleclicks.com/BadgeQuest Would you reset and all the effort of the player would have to start from the beginning? I'm about to increase my income ... should listen to the opinion of those who are successful in tripl ...
I support your idea ... you should try not to, maybe you can think of others
The best thing for SFIs to do is think it's the best, they are the creators of ideas and the most compelling to see if the suggestion is OK

21 posts

2 days ago

Someone has been trying to lose a badge for years? It's not a solution. In Uber, for example, RT gets placement, the winner is upgraded. A monthly contest can be introduced, but not adding or changing existing characters that someone has acquired for years. Introduce such a competition, not endanger someone who built it for months. There are games that are being reset monthly, right?
I agree with the maps that this can be done because there is a huge number of points, but not for other games

7 posts

T time 2tc in Serbia #TCredits

3 days ago

Divnooo!

3 posts

T-Time... in Serbia #Rewardical #TCredits #TripleClicks

3 days ago

[EXTRA,
Loll, taman 2 dana za 2 aukcije i nove statistike koje vredno azurirate! FENOMENALNO!

10 posts

Umber in Southern Europe

5 days ago

Cestitke za nalupan rezultat!
I ja eto nalupala 1570 РТ za ovaj vikend.

13 posts

Top Sponsor in Southern Europe #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

6 days ago

Hvala Suzi,
uspemo tako sto damo sebe, sve je ovo igra kojoj je cilj pokusati zaraditi novac,
uz veliki trud, zalaganje i rad sa radoscu i motivacijom.

13 posts

6 days ago

Bobane nadam se da pozicija AFF nece krasiti decembar nec bar korak dva unapred!
Fina pozicija Suzo... hajde u top 10
Steta sto rejting na 20 ak mesta ne utice zaradu, a bile bi ti stotine, ma kakvi hiljade dolara...

17 posts

T CREDITS in Team Building #TCredits

6 days ago

It can not be simpler and clear that only the ID number to be transmitted must be taken into account, if it transmitted for example 8 TCredits can still be 7, and exactly up to a maximum of 15 TCredits.
Best Regards.

13 posts

6 days ago

Cestitke Bobane, samo napred!

189 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Boncho Bonev! in Recognition

7 days ago

Congratulations E365 Champion Boncho Bonev!
All the best in further work in SFI!
Let your knowledge enable rapid growth

13 posts

Do Rewardicals expire in Getting Started #Rewardical #TCredits #VersaPoints

7 days ago

VPs are collected from month to month, from year to year ...
This can be seen in the tables for total VPs, monthly and daily VPs.
A little study, more visit to the forum and it will increase.

11 posts

How to use my SFI sites in my native language? in Marketing

7 days ago

Serbian is the primary language. In school, I learned French, I'm left with a bad English with which I would be at the top of the SFI.
It is not the same to use the compiler but the language can be learned by the power of the will.

12 posts

EA status confirmed for Daniella Takács in Southern Europe #Sponsor #TCredits #VersaPoints

7 days ago

Cestitke tebi Daniella status EA prvog dana u mesecu , kao i 100 AK CLANOVA NA BALKANU sa EA i 30 ak clanova koji su odmah ostvarili i BTL status I OKO 700-1000 u svetu!
BRAVO ZA SVE!

17 posts

the new Executive Speedster badge in Compensation #Leadership #Team Building #VersaPoints

8 days ago

These badges, which will be achieved continuously, will show the seriousness of the members and increase the surely buying points of sales and example that this way will easily and most seriously achieve a leadership status.

26 posts

Ea level commission in Getting Started #E365 #VersaPoints

8 days ago

It is clear that EA is earning from its direct members, CSAs, PRMs, the goal of returning the old system of earnings to EA is of course that the status should be achieved by buying and selling, and not just by pointing points. Congratulations to those EA members who buy and sell, they are the ones who will definitely achieve leadership status quickly.
Sometimes links are not necessary to explain that the essence of earnings is buying and selling, which is bigger, the higher the profit will be.

17 posts

the new Executive Speedster badge in Compensation #Leadership #Team Building #VersaPoints

8 days ago

There is no logic that the character is permanent without regeneration (someone once achieves EA and has 600 points), logic, reason, show that the character will be restored to meet the conditions as it has been so far, more accurately, it will be renewable. I'm sure of that.

17 posts

8 days ago

The character description is not defined next month, but it is logical that next month is like December to lose badges if the status is not repeated, pure logic. Thank you.

9 posts

Have You Eliminated ALL Options To Retreat, Except To succeed... in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

8 days ago

Cao Tommie,
Many were afraid that they would stay forever in the SFI and go. It's nice to hear your words, but success is carried in your soul and heart, it works, the goal is realized without pompous announcements ...
Still, I agree with you that some people must and should live a living. We have laid down all serious goals, and this is the very highest. We work, without too much promise, we work and we will reach the goal. It's not easy, it's not close but it's reachable. Let's trust our own words and ourselves, we do not promise to others the towers and towns, time is the best judge, and the results are indicators of success.
Let me once again praise your words that work hard ... let them stay deep in you, and I want you as well to come to the very top!