Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

15x SUPPORT
Parameswaran K.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up

3 posts

Interchange of two Bagdes. in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders

5 hours ago

Hi,

Just for your information (From LaunchPad) please read below:

"Every successful program has a core component. In SFI, the core is the 15 "daily action tabs" on your Affiliate Center homepage."

These 2 Tabs just form part of the core program and they can be turned green only if you participate in an Auction or play an EZ Game with a TCredit. By doing so you earn 2 additional VPs and there are no Badges associated with them.

All Badges associated with the Auctions/EZ Games if you participate are listed in the TripleClicks Badge Quest Contest.

Hope this helps and no 'interchange' is required.

Cheers

42 posts

Pending Loss of CSAs Notification in Suggestion Box #CSA

17 hours ago

Hi Stephen,

If you go to the Member Center:

www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/#

Under Account Management, you will find the following:

Email Subscription Management
Email Preferences
TripleClicks Text Alerts
Manage Instant Notifications etc,

Hope this is what you are looking for

Cheers

7 posts

EZ GAME APPLICATIONS in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra

17 hours ago

Hi,

Just sharing a post from Gery on this subject 3 years ago. One year ago the thoughts are the same. I am not sure if it is relevant only Gery can say but I believe it is still relevant

You can access the thread via this link:

www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=22842&pg=3 .

" Posted over 3 years ago, edited over 3 years ago More by Gery

Michael M. posted:
We need SFI mobile APP. I still insist on this issue. What do you guys think about to have SFI mobile App?

Here's what I said about this topic the last time it was discussed on the forum:

The bottom line is, making the Affiliate Center work WELL on phones is an EXTREMELY challenging proposition. I can't image some of our pages, such as the Genealogy, ever looking good on a phone. There's just too much information to display on such a small screen.

By and large, however, the Affiliate Center works pretty well on TABLETS...which become more affordable every day (they can be purchased for as little as $50 and that don't require a cellular contract). Really, that should be the minimum device if you're serious about building a successful business, and a very small investment it is in the big picture.

All that said, we're working hard on making more and more of our system mobile friendly--including for phones. Check out the JMT gateway for example. And many more pages to follow. But I believe many CORE pages of the Affiliate Center are still needing a larger screen than a phone-- except for the occasional usage.

P.S. Don't forget that the big money in SFI is NOT for doing the daily tabs."

Let me share some Technical Requirements needed for SFI in the link below:

www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=20728&referrer=search

So I am in the opinion that you need these requirements to fully exploit the SFI Program. I do empathize with you about your time-consuming internet connection.

Having said that my experience with using the mobile phone is great. I have played all the EZ games on my Android and have had no issues. Just sometimes slow but very rare but that has been a problem with my internet connection and not with SFI, most of the pages have become very mobile friendly.

Lastly, go to your Forum Tab and type in "SFI Mobile App" and you can get to read the threads on the subject:

Cheers

42 posts

20 hours ago

Quite frankly I do not think it is a created crisis as you put it simply because how many of us visit the Compensation Plan Daily/Weekly or even monthly although the "Important Qualification Note! is very clearly stated and even in RED.

We received all kinds of notifications today from SFI for a wide variety of subjects Auctions/News etc. some of which we have the option to decide whether to receive or not.

So I am game for sending Affiliates these additional notifications but the Affiliates be given the option to receive it or decline. It could be an additional Tab in the "Manage Instant Notifications".

As for Sponsors, I am a bit weary because just imagine you have 50 active PSAs and if 80% qualify late in the month and you are set to receive 2 notifications per month which mean that sponsor will 80 notifications per month. Let you guys do the math. Imagine all the unnecessary (I see it that way) that is going to happen between Affiliates/Sponsors/Co-Sponsors (4 of them)

If this is done it must be set up with an option to decline such notifications as I would not want to be lumbered with such notifications.

Cheers

42 posts

1 day ago

Hi,

EA is the minimum you must maintain so as to NOT lose your CSA's. If you are EA and above starting with BTL you will not lose your CSA's.

Cheers

42 posts

1 day ago

Hi Stephen,

For 1 above the Affiliate does receive a notification (Courtesy Reminder) around the 20th of the month about this. As for 2, I have no thoughts on this.

Cheers

12 posts

Daily Crown Entry in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

4 days ago

Hi,

I believe some are missing the real question being asked. It is not about winning the Daily Crown but winning a Daily Crown Entry via Auction and where I can find that information?

I believe Elizabeta and Tanja have hit the nail on the head.

Cheers

91 posts

New EZ leaderboards and Monthly Champion badges in SFI News #Contests #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

6 days ago

Hi,

It will be Good if you can be more specific. There is a Training Tab, have you gone through all of them. What about Launchpad?

Cheers

12 posts

Username in Payoneer in Miscellaneous #Sales #Team Building

11 days ago

Hi Syed,

Please do not misunderstand my post, it is just that I found it unique. It is good to note that you work as a Team and your Sponsor must be very fortunate to have someone like you as his Team member.

Like I said your action is very commendable and I meant it and you don't need to apologise or ask to be forgiven, you have done nothing wrong.

Like you, I am just another member of the SFI Forum community and you can post anything you want as long as it does not violate Forum rules.

Please accept my humble apologies if I was sending the wrong message across. Please keep up the good work and wish you and your Team all the success.

Just sharing a Forum Tip: If you want to respond to my post, please click on the 'Quote Button' just as like I am doing now.

Keep Posting!!

Cheers

10 posts

Why no data in Sales Report ? in Sales #Sales #VersaPoints

12 days ago

Hi,

It will be good to check this. Your previous earnings can be checked via you Commission Report using the link below

www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/CommissionsIndex

If you referring to December earnings it is not processed yet. It will happen on the 10 of January.

If you are referring to your current earnings ie January to date it is shown in your Scoreboard. Check your Sales Report to determine the source of those earnings.

www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/SalesNotificationReport

Hope this helps

Cheers

12 posts

12 days ago

Hi,

I find your post very amusing because I have been around in SFI for about 2 years and I have seen posts about Affiliates complaining about not getting support from their Sponsors.

This is the first time I see a situation where I see an Affiliate looking out for his Sponsor's interest. This is very commendable.

But frankly, don't you think it should be your Sponsor who should be seeking assistance rather than you. I do understand your desire to help since you both are from the same location. BTW, your Sponsor is not new to SFI (Joined in 2014) and is currently a pending BTL. How is he getting his commissions now?

Just exercise caution and hope you have your Sponsor's permission to make this post.

However, maybe I am overly cautious but if there was a Badge for this deed I think you will be the first to receive it

Cheers

12 posts

12 days ago

Hi,

When you first registered with Payoneer you must have used an email address which is normally your Username. Since you are wanting to renew you must have registered before. Use that email address as your username.

Cheers

18 posts

Is this another new thing? in Getting Started #Leadership

13 days ago

Hi Stephen,

Thank you. It happened on the 7th. Very nice of you. Even some of my Co-Sponsors have not congratulated me. No worries though.

Cheers

18 posts

Is this another new thing? in Getting Started #Leadership

13 days ago

Hi,

Your last qualified rank was BTL so since you have not requalified yet it will show pending requalification as I can see from your profile photo here. I believe you are not EA yet? So it will show your rank as Affiliate.

Your badge page shows your actual status. You are back to Affiliate (same as mine) if and when you become EA/BTL and your status will change to EA/BTL accordingly.

Cheers

19 posts

What happens when SFI web page is down in Miscellaneous #Leadership

13 days ago

Hi,

In my humble opinion if SFI website is down for whatever reason I am sure SFI will make the necessary allowances and reinstate your streak Badges.

From my own experience, SFI has reinstated one of my game streak badges when I wrote to support explaining my reasons and there were quite kind to reinstate it.

From the time I joined SFI till now, it has never been down long enough, to not allow me to complete my daily tasks. There has been some glitches. I have logged in every day from the day I joined.

What you should worry about is to make sure that you are not 'down' (just kidding)

Cheers

17 posts

Speeding up Knockout Trivia in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra

13 days ago

Hi,

I love this game too but mind you at one time it was 10 minutes I think the timing is just nice for everyone concerned.

Cheers

91 posts

New EZ leaderboards and Monthly Champion badges in SFI News #Contests #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

13 days ago

No apology required but thank you for the clarification, at least we know the starting point.

Cheers

91 posts

13 days ago

Hi Gery,

Thank you for adding this information requested. But I noted for Zackjack and Poker the points shown only reflect today's total. I thought it was going to be a cumulative total from Jan 1- to date.

Is this effective from today or from the beginning of the month?

Thank you for the clarification.

Cheers

91 posts

14 days ago

Hi Gery & Team,

Thank you for the additional badges and badge points and I believe it is a great addition especially for those who love playing games. This will help in moving up the TC Badge Contest and win Rewardicals.

After checking the Overall and Monthly Leaderboard, there is a need for some additional Information. The overall Leaderboard lists 17-19 top ranks and the points and at the bottom of the page, it lists your rank and points. So you know your position.

This information is not included in the Monthly Leaderboard. Hope this information can be added and I believe it is available so that we can know our rank and points for the month as it progresses depending on how often the update takes place

Thank you again

Cheers

13 posts

VP awarded towards RANK in Suggestion Box #Leadership #VersaPoints

14 days ago

Hi Richard,

I agree and disagree with you. For those that are qualifying for EA, there is no issue because if you scroll down further on your Scoreboard Tab it will tell you how VPs you require to make EA.

Example:
xxxxxxx Total VP you've earned to date
xxxxxx VP from sales you've earned to date
100 Total VP you've earned this month
0 VP from sales you've earned this month
xxx Total VP you've earned so far today
xxxx Total VP you earned last month

Here's what you need to advance to the Rank of EA:

You are currently short of 1400 Total VP ( in this example).

So no issue for struggling Affiliates, as there is no distinction made between Action VPs or Sales/Purchases VP so you can get 1500 via Action/Sales/Purchases.

It becomes an issue when you are moving up to BTL and above. Although you can tell how VPs you have acquired from Action and Sales/Purchases from the information provided it does not show how exactly how much of each you need to move up to the next rank.

In my case, I can tell because I know I need a minimum of 3000 VPs of which I need 1000 minimum from Sales/Purchases but when I scroll down it does not tell you that.

In my case, I am EA with 1501 VPs with no Sales/Purchases VPs so when I scroll down it shows the following:

It will be good for struggling Affiliates like me

Here's what you need to qualify (minimum)
You are currently short 1,499 Total VP
You are currently short 1,000 Sales VP
You are currently short of 499 Action VPs.

This is a not an issue with me though. I am aware that you can get more VPs from sales/purchases than the minimum required. With this information, I know to progress to BTL I must focus on getting the minimum 1000 sales/purchases VPs

I agree with Stephen about the latency issue. In my opinion, the chart doe not resolve this issue because it is just a graphical representation with no exact numbers.

Cheers

7 posts

Grandmaster Poker in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

18 days ago

Hi,

Just an additional note:

You can designate any game as Prime 10 (Limit is 10). It is preferred that you designate games that have 1000 points or more and only these games (1000 or More points) entitle you to an entry in the Daily Crown.

Since you enjoy playing this game I would encourage you to read the rules of the game using the link below:

blog.eagerzebra.com/2017/02/21/how-to-play-gmpoker-official-rules/

Cheers

7 posts

Grandmaster Poker in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

18 days ago

Hi,

When you click the green button that game is designated as a Prime 10 games. The points for these 10 games are added to your accumulated total to determine your GM Poker Leaderboard (GM Poker Leaderboard Badge)

Since you can play unlimited games, you would like to designate games that you have scored the highest points preferably more than 1000 points or more if possible.

Cheers

14 posts

What is official language for forum in Miscellaneous

22 days ago

Hi,

"Rule 18 : With the exception of use within the My Country/My Sub-Regions , all posts must be in English"

I think we must respect the rules because it helps regulate the Forum. As for signature, I really am not too concerned as we know who posted what. Just my thoughts.

Cheers

6 posts

CSA Exchange! What for? in Miscellaneous #CSA #Team Building

23 days ago

Hi,

It allows you to exchange your CSAs who may be from a different country for CSA's from your country. It is hoped there will be increased CSA activity. It is hoped the Langauge, cultural affiliation will improve communications.

As to when it will be up only SFI can answer that as it is up for reprogramming.

Cheers

3 posts

Season Greetings in Malaysia

24 days ago

Merry Xmas n Happy NewYear!

Cheers