Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Mohammed Ghazanfar K.

India

E365 Runner Up

20 posts

Class cash in Suggestion Box #Contests #Sponsor #Team Building

8 months ago

Dear Md. Golam, please refer the webpage news.sfimg.com/2017/07/11/presenting-class-cash/ for the details on Class Cash.

22 posts

Opti Build Badge in Miscellaneous

8 months ago

I have got my Opti Build badge. Thanks Gery.

7 posts

Selling for VP, Commission and Rewardical Token in Sales #Getting Started #Marketing #Sales

8 months ago

Thanks Sangoh for such a nice post on generating sales. Its is a must read post, hope, everyone of us will definitely implement the method to get succeed.

25 posts

Do I have to keep a WordPress Blog, if I purchase a Blog from TC? in Marketing #Marketing

8 months ago

It is not mandatory to buy blogs from TripleClicks ECAs, If you know making of bolg on wordPress or Wix then it is advisable to go on with your own blog.
One has to agressively advertise his/her promotional links alon with the keycodes, results will be the same in both the cases irrespective of whether you buy the blog from TC ECA or own made.
Therefore, go ahead and keep posting your blog prepared by you.

9 posts

Constant communication can awaken sleeping affiliates in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

8 months ago

Well said Samuel, “effective communication is a building block of successful organizations”. In other words, communication acts as organizational blood.

23 posts

Redeeming rewardicals in Compensation #Compensation #Rewardical #TCredits

9 months ago

Get the details on redemption of rewardicals by visiting www.rewardical.com/exchange.

27 posts

Yesterday's Biz Quiz in Miscellaneous #Contests #Eager Zebra

9 months ago

Sometimes we end up answering the quiz in haste hence, result into failing to give correct answer.

19 posts

PSA or CSA in Team Building #CSA #PSA #Team Building

9 months ago

The ratio of active PSAs/CSAs is almost ranging between 0.8% & 1%. Therefore, on every member in your genealogy hardly one member comes as active irrespective of the fact whether you buy PSAs from ECAs/Tripleclicks/SFI or through promoting in social or marketing media.
I advise you to promote your promotional gateway links on facebook and other social media for enrolling PSAs free of cost. You will be in win win position if get active PSAs mere by posting advertisements on social media with no cost.

14 posts

No Mention Of Rewardicals ... in Miscellaneous #Rewardical

9 months ago

W3 programme is still continued as it is, there is no change in the benefits.

25 posts

Auto Delivery option with Bitcoin Balance at TripleClicks? in Suggestion Box #Auto-Delivery #Sales #TripleClicks

9 months ago

Good idea. We may hear from SFI soon on setting up Auto Delivery Order with Bitcoins too.

27 posts

How can I score more in Card King? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

9 months ago

You’ll score your first points by correctly guessing whether the next card dealt is higher or lower than the card you started with. If you guess correctly, you’ll be dealt another card and you’ll then guess whether the next card is higher or lower than that card. Repeat until your straight of cards is “busted” by a wrong guess. On the way, there are a variety of hints, Sidekicks, and “lifelines” you can employ to extend your straight and maximize your score.
King Card has nothing to do with luck, it is only a guess work.

19 posts

Rewardical strengthened SFI Compensation (Residual Income) Plan in Compensation #Localvantia #Rewardical #Team Building

9 months ago

Thanks for the article on the importance of rewardicals and other relevant parameters those can lead to do profitable business with SFI/TripleClicks.

26 posts

Exchange CSA in Suggestion Box #CSA #Sponsor #Team Building

9 months ago

I think, the present way of exchanging CSAs on the basis of country is more feasible. This way co-sponsors can work more closely with their CSAs with better understanding and communication.

6 posts

PSA Awarded to reaching Milestone in Suggestion Box #CSA #PSA #Team Building

9 months ago

I think awarding PSAs in place of CSAs in a good idea.

15 posts

Things you still need to know. in Getting Started #Auto-Delivery #Getting Started

9 months ago

Thanks for reminding about reading SFI affiliate agreement & rules pertain to posting in the Forum. You post is not only for newbies but also for the oldies. This is our business, we must keep ourselves updated on every aspect of our business by reading the LaunchPads, keep updating by sbscribing ans reading the SFI news and remain here like a student through keep asking questions in the Forum.

28 posts

EA only 12 days, how can I earn EA Benefits? in Getting Started #Getting Started

9 months ago

By providing support to your 5 active affiliates and encouraging them to "DUPLICATE" what you are doing. I emphasize the word duplicate because it is very important that you show your affiliates what should be done by doing it first yourself. Over and above all, make sure to reach & maintain EA or Team Leader status every month.

19 posts

Withdraw the share in Getting Started #Getting Started

9 months ago

Joining SFI is okay but working actively is a well thought decision of an individual. SFI never asks any of its affiliates to invest into the business. SFI always insists on learning first by refering the LaunchPads lessons before making any purchases, sales or team building.
If anyone wants to do business on this platform then, he/she has to learn, work, invest and earn. SFi never asks for any blind investments therefore, no questions arise of refunding the invested amount into the business.

9 posts

Marketing Strategy in Marketing #Localvantia #Marketing #Rewardical

9 months ago

Please visit the webpage news.sfimg.com/2017/10/31/introducing-rewardical/, this might give clarification on your query.

21 posts

This is Special Post to Newbie in Getting Started #Auto-Delivery #Getting Started #VersaPoints

9 months ago

Good work done Zulfiqar! This article gives perfect idea about SFI business.

34 posts

Super Deals now come with free Rewardicals! in SFI News #Rewardical #TripleClicks

9 months ago

SFI news is an important aspect of our business. I am thankul Gery for keeping us updated through SFI News announcements every now and than.

10 posts

Team Building 101 in Team Building #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

9 months ago

Thanks Horace for an informative & motivational article.

42 posts

How to invest $ 250? in Team Building #Auto-Delivery #Team Building #VersaPoints

9 months ago

Minimum requirement is to maintain 1500 VersaPoints only. I do not think your proposal fits into SFI like platforms. I personally feel, with present scenario of investment, we can grow more concretely. With lower level of investments, more people would continue to get attracted. SFI Affiliation Program is definitely not investment oriented plan but, it is for the people who want to climb the ladder through building up sales and the team.

24 posts

Avatar in Miscellaneous #TripleClicks

9 months ago

Here are some simple steps to follow to create your avatar:
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=206591&referrer=search

29 posts

Earn more money with SFI in Compensation #Compensation #CSA #PSA

9 months ago

Whenever you sell any product/s at TripleClicks, you earn 40% commission.

In my opinion there are four concrete ways of earning money in SFI without having done any investment:
1. Earn by accumulating Versa Points
2. Earn by Selling Triple Click Products
3. Earn by Referring affiliates
4. Earn following additional supplemental income through programs like:
A) Co-sponsor SFI affiliates and add monthly 15% commissions (and matching Versa Points too).
B) Refer ECAs (E-Commerce Associates) to Triple Clicks and you can earn upfront Versa Points and lucrative cash
royalties for life! Simply refer companies that sell products to your ECA Gateway.
For each that becomes an approved ECA, you can earn VP and 10% of the CV on all of their sales at Triple Clicks.com–
for life! Plus, you’ll earn an immediate 100 VP when your ECA lists their first product.
C) SFI’s Pay-Per-Action (SFIPPA) program allows you to act as an advertiser for SFI and earn supplemental income by
getting others to take actions such as filling out forms. Earn up to $12 per action.

23 posts

To go to badge quest master in Getting Started #Getting Started

10 months ago

Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe, success is just around you. Keep doing your efforts, rewards & awards would come automatically.