Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

7x SUPPORT
Paul R.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

3 posts

HB SALI has requalified as EA! in Recognition

23 hours ago

My CSA HB SALI has requalified as EA! Congratulations and keep up the good work.

4 posts

Zora Susa has requalified as EA! in Recognition #CSA

1 day ago

My CSA Zora Susa has requalified as EA! Great job, keep up the good work.

3 posts

Syed Mohammed Inayathullah is now an EA. in Recognition #CSA

1 day ago

My CSA Syed Mohammed Inayathullah is now an EA. Congratulations and keep up the good work.

2 posts

BTL Philip Robillard made #6 Top Enroller for 1/17/19 in Recognition #PSA #Team Building

2 days ago

My PSA BTL Philip Robillard made #6 top enroller for 1/17/2019. Congratulations and keep up the good work.

6 posts

Mirjana Savanov is now an EA! in Recognition #PSA #Team Building

2 days ago

My PSA Mirjana Savanov is now an EA! Congratulations, you are doing a great job. Keep up the good work.

1 post

It's Alex Watson's 1st Anniversary with SFI. in Recognition #PSA

3 days ago

It's my PSA Alex Watson's 1st Anniversary with SFI. Congratulations!!

1 post

Philip Robillard made yesterdays #9 top Enroller in Recognition #PSA #Team Building

6 days ago

My PSA BTL Philip Robillard made yesterdays #9 top Enroller. Congratulations and keep up the great work.

18 posts

Challenges that can be reported via support desk or forum in Getting Started #Leadership

9 days ago

Randy,
I believe you are right about not asking questions in the forum. A while back, I asked a question about joining a league and was immediately admonished and was told I was soliciting. So now I just post recognitions.
Have a good day,
Paul

1 post

Philip Robillard made #2 Top Enroller for 1/10/2019. in Recognition #PSA #Team Building

9 days ago

My PSA BTL Philip Robillard made #2 Top Enroller for 1/10/2019. Fantastic, keep up the good work. You are doing a great job.

2 posts

CSA winny ong'era has requalified as EA! in Recognition #CSA

10 days ago

Congratulations go out to winny ong'era for requalifying as EA. Keep up the good work, you can do it.

2 posts

CSA Henry Edet is now an EA! in Recognition #CSA #VersaPoints

10 days ago

Congratulations go out to Henry Edet for achieving EA!! Great job, just keep on going to the next level. You can do it.

2 posts

CSA Karen Opiela has requalified as BTL in Recognition #CSA #Leadership

10 days ago

Congratulations go out to Karen Opiela. You are doing a great job, just keep on going.

3 posts

Nela Serdarevic has requalified as STL!! in Recognition #CSA #Team Building

10 days ago

My CSA Nela Serdarevic has requalified as STL!! Great job, keep on going and I will be looking forward to seeing you at the next level. You are awesome.

3 posts

Philip Robillard made #7 Top Enroller for 1/7/2019. in Recognition #PSA #Team Building

13 days ago

My PSA BTL Philip Robillard made #7 Top Enroller for 1/7/2019. Congratulations, you are doing what it takes to build your business and I am looking forward to seeing you climb the ladder of success.

3 posts

CSA Karen Opiela has requalified as EA! in Recognition #CSA #Leadership

13 days ago

Congratulations go out to Karen Opiela for requalifying as EA. Great job, keep up the good work.

1 post

Congratulations PSA Philip Robillard for achieving Top Enroller in Recognition #PSA #Team Building

14 days ago

Congratulations PSA Philip Robillard (BTL) for achieving #4 Top Enroller on 1/5/19 Great job! Keep up the good work. Just think, if you are one of his Opti-Builders you will be sharing in these. More to come. Philip is hot and has high goals set for this year.

3 posts

CSA Boncho Bonev has requalified as EA! in Recognition #CSA

about 1 month ago

Congratulations go out to Boncho Bonev for requalifying as EA. You are doing a good job, now just keep it up and we will see you at the Top.

3 posts

Congratulations! PSA Gabriel Entekume is now a BTL. in Recognition #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Congratulations go out to Gabriel Entekume for reaching BTL. Keep up the good work, you are awesome!!

2 posts

CSA Karen Opiela has requalified as STL! in Recognition #CSA #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Congratulations to Karen, you are doing a super job. Keep up the good work and we will see you at the top.

2 posts

CSA Karen Opiela has requalified as STL! in Recognition #CSA #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Congratulations Karen, you are doing a super job. Keep up the good work and I will see you at the top.

1 post

Nela Serdarevic requalified as STL. in Recognition #CSA

about 1 month ago

My CSA Nela Serdarevic requalified as STL. Congratulations and keep up the good work. You're awesome.

2 posts

Nela Serdarevic has requalified as EA! in Recognition #CSA

about 1 month ago

My CSA Nela Serdarevic has requalified as EA! Congratulations and keep up the good work.

2 posts

Gabriel Entekume has re-qualified EA and won Speedster badge. in Recognition #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Congratulations go out to Gabriel Entekume for starting the month out with the new Speedster Badge and a rank of EA. Good job, keep it up.

2 posts

Gregory Cole has requalified as EA! in Recognition #CSA

about 1 month ago

My CSA Gregory Cole has requalified as EA! Congratulations and keep up the good work.

1 post

Philip Robillard is now a BTL! in Recognition #PSA

about 1 month ago

My PSA Philip Robillard is now a BTL! Congratulations and keep up the good work. Starting the month off in good shape.