Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

5x SUPPORT
Paul R.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

36 posts

Bronze leader 6 months, how to move up to Silver Team Leader? in Team Building #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

7 days ago

Elizabeta R., Have you tried having a contest to motivate your PSAs? You can set one up on your leadership page under incentives.
To your success ,
Paul R.

194 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Karen Opiela! in Recognition

10 days ago

Congratulations, keep up the hard work. You are doing a great job.

1 post

PSA Philip Robillard has requalified as EA! in Recognition #PSA

11 days ago

My PSA Philip Robillard has requalified as EA! Congratulations and keep up the good work.

4 posts

My CSA Elena Popovska has requalified as EA ! in Recognition #CSA

14 days ago

Congratulations you are doing great. Keep up the good work.

3 posts

My CSA Karen Opiela has requalified as BTL! in Recognition #CSA #Leadership

14 days ago

Congratulations, keep up the good work, you are doing great.

2 posts

Velinda Okello has reached her 1st Anniversary with SFI in Recognition

18 days ago

Congratulations goes out to my PSA Velinda Okello for reaching her 1st Anniversary with SFI. You have a great future here so just stick with it and we will see you at the top. I know that you can do this.

224 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Paul Preston! in Recognition

18 days ago

Congratulations, You are doing a great job. Keep up the good work and we will see you at the top.

3 posts

my CSA Gregory Cole has requalified as EA! in Recognition #CSA

20 days ago

Looks like he's done it again, my CSA Gregory Cole has requalified as EA! Congratulations and keep up the good work.

1 post

my CSA Nela Serdarevic has requalified for EA in Recognition #CSA

20 days ago

She did it again, my CSA Nela Serdarevic has requalified for EA. Congratulations and keep up the good work.

3 posts

Congratulations new STL Karen Opiela. in Recognition #CSA #Leadership #Team Building

20 days ago

Congratulations Karen Opiela, You are doing a great job. Keep up the good work.

1 post

CSA HB SALI has requalified as EA! in Recognition #CSA

21 days ago

My CSA HB SALI has requalified as EA! Congratulations keep up the good work, You are doing a great job.

40 posts

Can we work from 2 computers at same time? in Miscellaneous

22 days ago

Just curious, would it not accomplish the same thing using a split screen with your PC?

3 posts

CSA Vladimir Mitic has requalified as EA! in Recognition #CSA

22 days ago

My CSA Vladimir Mitic has requalified as EA! Congratulations and keep up the good work. You are doing great.

2 posts

My CSA, Julien Swana Tansha, has requalified as BTL! in Recognition #CSA #Leadership #Team Building

22 days ago

Congratulations, You are doing a great job. Keep up the good work.

1 post

CSA Chow Carrie has requalified as EA! in Recognition

22 days ago

My CSA Chow Carrie has requalified as EA! Congratulations on reaching EA, Keep up the good work. You can do this.

3 posts

Congratulations Hughes Chuba for attaining BTL. in Recognition #CSA #Leadership #Team Building

22 days ago

Congratulations Hughes Chuba,You are doing a great job. Keep up the good work.

1 post

CSA Rozalija Barta has requalified as EA! in Recognition #CSA

22 days ago

Congratulations goes out to my CSA Rozalija Barta for reaching EA. Keep up the good work, you are doing great.

2 posts

PSA Velinda Okello has requalified as EA! in Recognition #PSA

26 days ago

MY PSA Velinda Okello has requalified as EA! Congratulations , you are doing a great job. Keep up the good work.

2 posts

My CSA Zora Susa just made EA ! in Recognition #CSA

28 days ago

Congratulations to my CSA Zora Susa for reaching EA. Great job, keep up the good work.

3 posts

10 oz silver auction in North America #Astro Auctions

28 days ago

I believe that Gery has addressed this topic in this thread: www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1493257#post-1493257

I hope that this helps.
Paul Robillard

3 posts

PSA Ayoola Osoba has requalified as EA! in Recognition #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

28 days ago

Congratulations Ayoola Osoba. You are doing a great job, just take one step at a time.

13 posts

The Astro Auctions are great !! in Recognition #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

WOW, I am thrilled. If you are not bidding in the auctions, you are really missing out. Look at what I won: We are pleased to inform you that you won Astro Auction #1110 for:
(1) 2 Silver Bars (2 oz total)
Entry Date: Aug 22nd
Your Bid: 75
Also ; PRIZES I WON:
10 Matches for Zackjack/Grandmaster Poker
752 Rewardicals
Have a great day and happy bidding.

2 posts

My CSA Gregory Cole is now a BTL in Recognition #CSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

My CSA Gregory Cole has just requalified as a BTL. Keep up the good work, you are doing great.

23 posts

Avatars of the top 20 AA bidders in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Gilbert, I have to agree with you. It makes the AA a lot more fun when you can see the faces of those that you bid against and those that won.

2 posts

Congratulations to my PSA Dr. Gregory Robinson just made EA !! in Recognition #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Congratulations goes out to my PSA Dr. Gregory Robinson for reaching EA. You are doing a great job. Keep up the good work.