SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
DeEasta H.

United States

E365 Runner Up

7 posts

How can buyers know delivery time? in Sales #Compensation #Sales #TripleClicks

24 days ago

Hello Endrit,
When you buy something from triple clicks there is a tracking number that they provide when shipped, you can find it on your triple clicks member center page. Click on the tracking number and it will tell you exactly when it will be delivered and where it is at all times. I hope this helps have a wonderful day.

16 posts

Getting started in Getting Started #Getting Started

3 months ago

Hello Rachidi,
I would try this buying TCredits and
1. Log in Daily.

2. Check your emails daily

3. Turn red tabs green

4. Complete the daily SFI Launch Pad tasks.

5. Try completing 3 launch pad lessons a day.
Good Luck Have a wonderful Day.

19 posts

How much effort does it take to build this business? in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

8 months ago

Hello Kevin,
Very nice post I always tell people you get out of it what you put into it. If you put a little effort into it you'll get a little in return, if you put a lot of effort in then your return will be as much as you put into it. Have a wonderful day.

11 posts

Why are the VersaPoints are hidden? in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

9 months ago

Hello Bashir,

On tab for the to do list. in the top corner it will say how many VP are available for you to earn. Is that what your talking about. If so they are not hidden. That is letting you know who many VP you can earn buy doing your launch pad lessons and the list it gives you under the to do list. I hope this helps if not I am always here to help. Have a wonderful day.

9 posts

How else can VersaPoints be Earned? in VersaPoints #Rewardical #TCredits #VersaPoints

10 months ago

Hello Deborah,
There are a lot of ways to earn VP here I will name a few to get you started.
1. login daily turn red tabs green.
2. Launch pad lessons, I would try reading 3 to 5 a day.
3. the to do list in your tab setting has a list to earn VP.
4. playing the games will earn you VP also.
5. multiply times a day you can play T-Time to win T Credits.
6. Read under the black tab called Training.
7. Read under the black tab called Tools.
I hope this helps have a wonderful day.

16 posts

Card King list of possible wins in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra

10 months ago

Hello Tanja,
I love card king I play everyday. A list of prizes are listed under the game. When you click on the game BEFORE going into it to start scroll down while its loading the cards and you will see a list of the prizes. I hope this helps, Have a wonderful day.

25 posts

The Gold Team Leader That Only Use Free Advertising... in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #PSA

about 1 year ago

Hello Tommie,
Very well said, I also just use free advertising for all my business needs.

6 posts

VP Transfer in VersaPoints #Team Building #VersaPoints

about 1 year ago

Hello Portia,
No you can't transfer VP to the people below you. The only way to transfer the VP is in the beginning of the month you can transfer some of your VP to the previous month. Good luck and have a wonderful day.

Why are VP so important:
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=26

17 posts

T-Time in Eager Zebra

about 1 year ago

Hello Bright,
To get better chances at winning T-Time is to play more then once a day. Keep entering every hour you'll win good luck. Have a wonderful day.

15 posts

I am ready to learn in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing #TripleClicks

about 1 year ago

Hello Simon,

I would recommend
1. Log in Daily.

2. Check your emails daily

3. Turn red tabs green

4. Complete the daily SFI Launch Pad tasks.

5. Try completing 3 launch pad lessons a day.

17 posts

Delivery is not coming, how to get it in Sales #Sales

about 1 year ago

Hello Niladri,
I would suggest to contact the person who you bought the product from and ask for a shipping tracking number so you can see right were your package is at all times right up to delivery. Good luck have a wonderful day.

26 posts

Facebook problem all the time ! in Marketing #Marketing

about 1 year ago

Hello Daniela,
I will let you in on my little secret for Facebook. First make up 1 profile, Second when you want to post about SFI on Facebook. First go to tinyurl.com put in your link to SFI this site changes the URL so it will be accepted on Facebook. It does not change were they are sent just the URL so Facebook accepts it. I hope this helped, Have a wonderfully Beautiful Day.

13 posts

Need assistance w/TC Sales, Earned VPs & Eager Zebra Points. in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Eager Zebra #Sales

about 1 year ago

Hello Suzan,
You can play zebra games by clicking on the triple clicks tab in the black bar. When you get to triple clicks click on the tab that says play, then you just pick a game. As to not getting credited VP I would put in a support ticket. I hope this was helpful, Have a wonderful day.

13 posts

can affiliate whose affiliation cancelled can rejoin SFI? in Marketing

about 1 year ago

Hello Dakshesh,
Yes after you cancel you can join again. But there is one catch w3ith that you have to wait 6 months.

8 posts

lost EZ express token in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

about 1 year ago

Hello Jonathan,
That is not suppose to happen, You might want to think about putting in a support ticket. Remember you only have 24 hours to use your EZ express tokens. Have a wonderful day.

10 posts

Can I purchase TCredits with TCurrency? in Getting Started #Sales #TCredits #TripleClicks

about 1 year ago

Hello Akpeli,

Yes you can buy TCredits with TCurrency.
1. Go to our LocalPay Directory at: www.tripleclicks.com/ECA/LocalPay/Directory.php

2. Choose a TCurrency provider in your area.

3. Click on the ECA's name to go to their TConnect page.

4. From the TCurrency tab on their TConnect page, choose a TCurrency amount that you wish to purchase and click the "Buy Now" button.

5. You will immediately receive an email confirmation of your order. Follow the directions in this email to consummate your order with your chosen ECA.

Source:
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=131124&referrer=search

2. For a $10 TCurrency, you can by single TCredits at $1.99/Each. Qty will be 5. Against this you will receive 102 x 5 = 510 VP also.

36 posts

New To SFI in Getting Started #Getting Started #Team Building

about 1 year ago

Hello Sandra,
I would like to first to welcome you to SFI. To get started I would recommend first check in every day, second I would do a few launch pad lessons, and third I would do the steps on your to do list tab. Good Luck.

8 posts

Dedication in Inspiration/Testimonials #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 year ago

Hello Good Morning
Very well said. Thank you for the inspiration. Have wonderful day.

28 posts

Money Is Needed To Make It In SFI Program in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Sponsor #TCredits

about 1 year ago

Hello and good morning,
The easiest way I have found to get VPs and TCredits is to buy 1 TCredit with 126MPR you will get 102Vp buy 1 at a time you will get more VP that way. Good Luck have a wonderful day.

7 posts

Help Getting Started in Getting Started #Getting Started #TCredits #VersaPoints

about 1 year ago

Hello BelhadJ,
The easiest way to earn VP is to login every day, do the "to do list" Read the launch pads lessons. If you have MRP buy TCredits. 1 Tcredit costs 126MRP= 102VP. Good Luck...Hope this helps have a wonderful day.

13 posts

Why the rate of 125 pack T-Credits increased to $43.75 ? in Sales

about 1 year ago

Hello Nishikant,
The price for 125 T credits is $43.75 but when you add it to your cart the price drops to $36.25. Hope this helps have a wonderful day.

7 posts

I won a Prestige Domain on Daily Grand and I set it up at link that you gave me, but I don't know how to use it!? in Marketing

about 1 year ago

Hello Irma,
Congratulations on winning. copy and paste the url or the website address and put it in your advertising. Hope this helps, Have a wonderful day.

6 posts

what should i do to achieve my goal big on SFI? in Team Building

about 1 year ago

Hello Joseph,
Congratulations on becoming top en-roller. The way to achieve your big goal, the first thing I would do is to check in everyday. I would do all the launch pad lessons and do the things on your to do list. Good luck have a wonderful day.

10 posts

How can I receive my income? in Compensation #Compensation

about 1 year ago

Hello Arun,
Click on the link or copy and paste to your browser and there are a few options to chose from.
www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/EditCommissionPaymentInfo

Hope this helps have a wonderful day.

17 posts

My 10th win of Knockout Trivia! in Recognition #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

about 1 year ago

Congrats good job keep up the good work. Have a wonderful day