50 TCredits for $9.99 SUPER Sale! Limited Time. Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

35x SUPPORT
Marilyn I.

United States

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

17 posts

I won 500 rewardicals in Recognition #Rewardical

2 days ago

You may want to edit your post, dear. The title says "500" but the message says "50"...

34 posts

How can you drop 400 places in Badge Quest overnight? in Miscellaneous

21 days ago

Thanks for your timely response, Randy.
Mare

34 posts

How can you drop 400 places in Badge Quest overnight? in Miscellaneous

21 days ago

My understanding was that once you reach Grand Master or Grand Master Elite, you did not have to earn that badge again...I was dropped down from Grand Master, yet I have more than enough badges and points to keep my badge anyway. Why?
Mare

12 posts

Traffic Building in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Sales

28 days ago

Thank you, Temel, for such an important tip...now I have a goal for 500 unique daily visitors !
Mare

14 posts

Earn VersaPoints for Facebook in Getting Started #Getting Started #Team Building #VersaPoints

28 days ago

Hannah, you do not receive VP's for individual "Likes" on social media. The only VP's you earn for Facebook is "Liking" the SFI and TripleClicks sights as shown on your To Do List.

If I am wrong, someone please correct me.
Mare

107 posts

I just have to write this in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Your mother knows how you struggled for her...I am sure she wants you to focus on the good memories and special times with her and not be sad. In life, a mother never wants to see her child sad...why should it be different in the after life? I know that I do not want my sons to be sad when I am gone...I want to look down from heaven and see their smiles. Please smile for your mother and show her that you are strong, as I am sure she believes you to be.

I am only saying this, Mirjana, because I lost my mother at 16 months old and my father a few short years later...yet at such a young age, I knew they would want me to be happy...not sad, I knew they would want me to achieve my goals...not wallow in sorrow. Just words for thought, dear, in such a difficult time.
Sincerely,
Mare

16 posts

Update from yesterday! in Recognition #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Thank you, my namesake, for sharing this. I have not advertised Eager Zebra but will begin to do so after reading your posts!
Mare

2 posts

Congrations Dylan Hoole in Recognition #Getting Started #Team Building

about 1 month ago

I want to congratulate a new team member, Dylan Hoole, who has qualified for our Team Co-Op. Great job! By doing so, Dylan will now receive FREE signups to begin building his own SFI Team.
Mare

14 posts

Pay to send welcome email? in Team Building #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

I had the same experience a couple of times recently. I did as you did...no welcome email from me if I have to pay to send it. Makes you wonder why people think they can charge a fee to receive emails, unless it's their way of limiting the emails they receive. Either way, I am not interested enough in that individual to pay a fee to contact them.
Mare

2 posts

Mare's Team Members in Recognition #Team Building #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Congratulations to the following team members who have recently qualified for our Team Co-Op:
Safdar Khan and Prince Ephraim.

9 posts

Is VP attached to any product I redeem with rewardicals? in VersaPoints #Rewardical #Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Here, I think, is the answer you were asking for:
Example: You redeem 150 Rewardicals in exchange for 3 CSA's.
Answer: You receive 3 CSA's...no VP's for transaction.
Hope this helps.
Mare

4 posts

Update to Mare's Team Co-Op in Recognition #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Thank you, Leonard. I am doing all I can to become an Awesome Sponsor and Co-Sponsor. Team Building is the foundation of my online business and all other income streams will branch from that solid base.
Mare

4 posts

Update to Mare's Team Co-Op in Recognition #Team Building

about 1 month ago

I want to congratulate the following team members who have joined the affiliates named in an earlier post this month to our Team Co-Op: Leonard LaChapelle, Samuel Akwasi and Philippe Dufour.

I provide a free co-op for my active Team Members and these affiliates deserve a hand of applause for their EVERY day VP activity.
Mare

7 posts

Mare's Team Co-Op in Recognition #Team Building

about 1 month ago

I feel that active team members deserve recognition for their achievements. My team is fantastic!

7 posts

about 1 month ago

Sponsor or Co-Sponsor makes no difference to me...you are still one of my team members and I am happy to be here for ALL my team

7 posts

about 1 month ago

Thank you, Terry. I provide a free co-op to my active team members. This way, as they learn the SFI platform and set up their own advertising, etc. they can begin building their teams for free. This also allows them to achieve Bronze Team Leader status quicker, also.
Mare

19 posts

How to buy TCredit from T-Time? in Getting Started #TCredits #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Just type "TCredit" in the search bar.
Mare

7 posts

about 1 month ago

As of midnight, Jan. 8th the following Team Members deserve congratulations for qualifying for our Team Co-Op:
Alan Thomas, Jakute Luma, Leticia Pinosan, Ivana Mikulovic, Ricardo Ponce de Leon, Adulfo Catarman, Glory Romeo and Haris Fadilla. These affiliates log in daily and earn VP's daily...at the same time, they are building their SFI Team.

30 posts

BIz Quiz questions are often out dated!!!!!!!! in Miscellaneous #Contests

about 1 month ago

The answers to these questions are available. But most importantly, the changes have recently taken effect and Gery's team is working hard to update everything in this huge platform. Be patient and put yourself in Gery and his team's shoes instead of complaining.

ps: I found the answer

Mare

26 posts

Does Anybody Read The Threads? in Miscellaneous #Leadership

about 1 month ago

Randy, I think some people duplicate answers in their own words to get the "likes"...just my thought. Personally, I will stop reading a thread if I have to sort through multiple duplicate answers and I am sure new affiliates would do the same. Thus, the new affiliates will eventually lose interest in the forum...not good.
Mare

13 posts

To earn Versapoints when using MRP to purchase items in Getting Started #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Personally, I buy single TCredits using 150 MRP which gives me 102 VP for each. Hope this helps.
Mare

223 posts

2018 message from Gery in SFI News #Eager Zebra #Localvantia #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

Happy New Year, Gery, to you and your staff.

Mare

68 posts

Are you looking for a business that pays you $15,000 per month? in Team Building

2 months ago

Thank you, Max, for sharing this with all of us. I am going to give it a try...why not? "If all else fails, try try again!"
Mare

21 posts

May I use it in Ask Gery

2 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)