Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

36x SUPPORT
Marilyn I.

United States

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

36 posts

CSA / PSA / NSA balance idea in Suggestion Box #Compensation #CSA #Team Building

5 days ago

You misunderstood my post...I did not mean "give up". To receive Second Home CSA's you have to "opt in". All I meant was that it is a choice we have. As for the CSA's activity level...most of my active CSA's have come to me as Second Home CSA's. I see them as my reward for the efforts I make to attract new PSA's. Activity level is never guaranteed whether it be PSA's, CSA's or PRM's.
Mare

36 posts

CSA / PSA / NSA balance idea in Suggestion Box #Compensation #CSA #Team Building

6 days ago

I like the way Gery and his team have set up the new Compensation Plan. No, I do not want to give up my Second Home CSA's. If you wish to do so, just "Opt Out".
Just my opinion.
Mare

11 posts

Set up restriction in Suggestion Box #Compensation #Rewardical #VersaPoints

27 days ago

Personally, I do not believe any restrictions should be imposed. Using Rewardicals to achieve and/or maintain income rank gives all affiliates hope. Without hope they quit.

Mare

9 posts

Hidden clues could be pictures! in Suggestion Box #Contests #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Maybe Gery's team could create a game similar to Hidden, but with pictures instead.
Personally, I love Hidden as it is.
Just my thoughts.
Mare

7 posts

CSA Exchange - "down for maintenance" in Team Building #CSA #Leadership #Team Building

2 months ago

The CSA Exchange has been under maintenance since the inception of the new Compensation Plan. Corporate is working on a way to make it work with multiple Co-Sponsors...Gery's team will figure it out and I'm sure there will be an announcement when it is available again.

180 posts

New Eager Zebra game...HIDDEN! in SFI News #Eager Zebra

2 months ago

Thank you, Gery. I didn't know what those numbers were ...

180 posts

New Eager Zebra game...HIDDEN! in SFI News #Eager Zebra

2 months ago

Can a counter be added to the screen to display the number of correct answers?

29 posts

What has happened to our Commission? in Compensation #Compensation #Sales

4 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

23 posts

New Compensation Plan and CSA Ratings in Ask Gery #CSA #Leadership #Team Building

5 months ago

Thank you, Chris. If the persons liking the multiple answer posts would stop, then maybe it wouldn't happen
so much because the one posting will understand that "Readers" will not react to their post, but ignore it.
Worse is when they answer after Gery, himself, has answered it.

For the same reason, I read the forum but don't post unless I need to or I know the answer is already posted
by another affiliate.

Mare

23 posts

New Compensation Plan and CSA Ratings in Ask Gery #CSA #Leadership #Team Building

6 months ago

Would EVERYONE, except Gery, please read my "original forum post" and then read your answer?...hmmm
Most of your answers have nothing to do with my original post. Plus, after being with SFI for 2 years, wouldn't
you assume I had already read what all of you are posting?

This has come up in many forum posts in the past...READ THE ENTIRE POST before you respond.
Example: Gery, himself, answered my question...
Why would affiliates even post ANYTHING after Gery's answer if it was not a subsequent question that
pertained to my post?

SMH....just as they say "think before you speak", PLEASE!...think before you post.

I am not being mean, but being practical and adult here...READ, READ, READ...please!!!
Mare

23 posts

6 months ago

Thanks for the response, but your answer has nothing to do with the question I posed. Please read my forum post
again...
Mare

61 posts

"FREE" members can earn here too... in Getting Started #Getting Started

6 months ago

You are definitely right, Scott! I started as a free member, then reinvested my commissions every month. I am now a Silver Team Leader.
Mare

65 posts

Suggestions for my two problems in Suggestion Box #PSA

6 months ago

Milorad, you keep referring to "salary" and "pay based on hours worked"...SFI is a business opportunity,
not a paid salary or hourly "job". This mindset only creates an unnecessary stumbling block for yourself and your
signups. Just my thoughts, but I see my investment as an investment in My SFI Business. As for the amount you
invest, set yourself a budget and stick to it...that is what I have done.

Be patient and see how the New Compensation Plan plays out for you.

23 posts

6 months ago

Thank you for the fast response, Gery.

23 posts

6 months ago

With the new Compensation Plan regarding additional Co-Sponsors for each affiliate,
do all CSA's, regardless of number of Co-Sponsors, have opportunity to evaluate all
of their Co-Sponsors each month? Or will they be limited only to their original
Co-Sponsor? I am asking this because I have already had communication with a few
of my new CSA's who welcomed my newsletter.
Mare

9 posts

Team building ultimate solutions in Team Building

6 months ago

Eugene, my most active long-term signups have come from free advertising on safelists and traffic exchanges. I have purchased many signups through TripleClicks ECA's for my team's co-op and a few of them are active.

Mare

85 posts

T-time game to be change to rewardical game in Suggestion Box

6 months ago

Not a good idea, in my opinion. Many new affiliates who have limited funds need the T-Credits from T-Time to help them earn VP's. There are enough changes already that award Rewardicals.
Mare

13 posts

support for btl,Stl and gtl for team leader,,, in Team Building #VersaPoints

7 months ago

Consejo, I think you are misunderstanding this. If you go to your To Do List, it explains that you will receive 100 VP for each PSA who reaches each of these ranks.
Example: You have a PSA who reaches Executive Affiliate
You receive 100 VP
This same PSA reaches Bronze Team Leader
You receive another 100 VP for a total of 200 VP for that one PSA
Hope this clarifies this for you.
Mare

19 posts

Part 4 – Four G’s Of My Success Formula For SF in Team Building #Getting Started #Team Building

7 months ago

Thank you, Bing, for sharing your wisdom with us! I have all 4 of your writings for the 4 G's and am placing them into action. Again, thank you for sharing to us who are less experienced so we can learn from you.
Mare

15 posts

How to change from RECA to PSA? in Getting Started #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

7 months ago

Anthony, an RECA is a Rewardical ECA.
Mare

15 posts

How to change from RECA to PSA? in Getting Started #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

7 months ago

I did as Gery instructed. Thanks everyone for the help.
Mare

15 posts

7 months ago

Gery, should I tell her not to use the Join My Team link? And is there a link for the Affiliate Center if she logs back in as an ECA?
Mare

15 posts

7 months ago

Thanks everyone for your help. I sent her my Join My Team referral link and instructed her to log in using her password, etc. that she originally signed up with. Hope this works!
Mare

15 posts

7 months ago

I have a person who signed up under RECA, but would rather start as a PSA. How can she do this? I am sure it is someplace here on the site, but I need an answer quickly for her. Can someone help, please?
Mare

63 posts

Getting them clicking and keeping them going in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #TripleClicks

7 months ago

Great post, Scott! It shows that you have put some time and thought into it and I hope Gery and his staff will consider your recommendations. I tell everyone: You never know...until you try. I think your suggestions would create a win-win for everyone.
Mare