SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Ireneusz R.

Poland

E365 Country Champion

12 posts

Say What You Will Do, And Do What You Say!!! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing

7 days ago

Hello Bruce,
Thanks for your post. When I look on new post subjects at my ALERT tab I choose interesting one for me. I click on post but I don't know that it's yours. So I have to say you write very good, attractive headers of posts, interesting for readers. It's valuable skill.
Have a nice day...

15 posts

New NGRQ gateway, help in Marketing #Marketing #Team Building

20 days ago

If you would like to short your gateways link to nice looking create an account at [ bitly com ] then you will to create link like e.g. [... bitly/JoinToEugene ] instead [... bitly/X3s5dYs ] It's free option
Have a nice day

11 posts

huge lot of second home CSAs in Team Building #CSA

26 days ago

Hi Dakshesh,
Congrats! It's really huge amount second home CSAs!
Could you write how many of them is active?
I think that it's good and bad news. Good because your team has quickly grown.
Bad because it's indicate that many Affiliates lost their rank of EA or BTL. Therefore there is so much second CSAs to divide.
Nevertheless I wish you many successes on work with sCSAs.

Have a nice day

19 posts

I Was Wrong... Everyone Did Not Become Gold Team Leaders... in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Thanks for your post. When I've been read your post first time (Posted about 1 Year Ago) I thought it is impossible to achieve GTL using only free Ads. It's depend not only using free ads but we must to have luck that our flash (gateway) site will display in proper place and time and good marketer will see it and will interested in it. It's something like to win in lotto ;-)

The best way recruit good PSA is, first to build correct relation with potential PSA. e.g. Recently, in Internet appeared many social media sites designed to business contacts. It's good place to meet new people interested in business online.

Have a nice day

4 posts

Prospect Says, "I would like to think this over!" in Marketing #Marketing

about 1 month ago

Thanks for your great advice. Additionally I would recommend to all marketers great book by Eric Worre "Go Pro - 7 Steps to Becoming a Network Marketing Professional". Every network marketer should to read this book.

18 posts

Question on Payback on new Comp Plan in Compensation #Compensation

2 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

9 posts

My First Commission Update from SFI in Compensation #Compensation

2 months ago

Congratulations on your achievements. You have completely right.
Where come money from? The money (our commission) are from sales of products or services only. So if you want earn some money you have to generate sales under you. No other choice or other source of money here.

Good luck!

28 posts

Smart start alternatives in Team Building #Team Building

8 months ago

There is one issue yet. What the fresh registered PSA will think when his new assigned CSAs will be inactive? How will his motivation to work?

11 posts

Does an initial business investment of $0,63 daily sounds good? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Team Building #VersaPoints

9 months ago

Thanks for clarification. Now, all is clear.
Have a good night.

11 posts

Does an initial business investment of $0,63 daily sounds good? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Team Building #VersaPoints

9 months ago

Thanks for these calculations, nevertheless I think (maybe i'm wrong) that there is lack few VPs in cheapest way to grab a EA rank:

Daily/Weekly/Monthly Actions -> 372 VPs
The 3 cheapest ways to earn the rest of VP’s:
1. 10x $1,89 (1 TC- AD price) = $18,90 -> 1020VPs
We get VP’s that we need and 10 TC’s. -> using 10 TCs to play games or bid ->100RTs -> after redeem -> 33VPs
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total: 1425 VPs

Regards,
Ireneusz

9 posts

Why we can't see all RT ECAs in ECA Program #ECA

10 months ago

Hello Aferdita,
Look on the screenshot below:
First click like arrow 1 showing
Next click like arrow 2 showing
There are 24 pages now.
I hope I helped
[img]

13 posts

Compensation for downline and sponsor in Compensation #Compensation

10 months ago

Hello,
After last changes in SFI the CompPlan is not quite actual! Especially point 5. ECA Referral Program

Besides when our PSA purchase something in Rewardical ECA we get 1 RT for each 10 RTs that he got (no CV, DC etc.)

Regards,
Ireneusz

13 posts

Yesterday's Top Enrollers in Recognition #PSA #Team Building

10 months ago

Hello Tatijana,
Congratulations! It's great result!
Could you please write us how did you do it? Maybe, AdsWord campaign?
Regards,
Ireneusz

111 posts

Google AdWords Campaign in Marketing #Compensation #Team Building

10 months ago

Thanks for response.
I know that Macedonia isn't member of UE! And I think you will AdW, CP. Nevertheless people from UE actually can't use AdsWords program for personal ads campaign e.g. own website, youtube channel etc.
Regards,
Ireneusz

111 posts

Google AdWords Campaign in Marketing #Compensation #Team Building

10 months ago

Hello Elizabeta,
All is ok and it is very useful tutorial but there is one issue: to make ads campaign in AdsWords you have to have own registered firm in the European Union. Maybe in others countries it is not needed?

I quote below info from AdsWord site:

"Understanding your AdWords VAT setting change
Your AdWords or AdWords Express tax setting has been changed to "business."
Non-Irish advertisers: You're now responsible for determining taxes due at your country's local rate.
Irish advertisers: We'll continue adding VAT to your charges.
If you were using AdWords or AdWords Express for non-business reasons in the EU, you'll need to cancel your account.
Although you previously set your AdWords or AdWords Express account VAT setting to "personal," we recently changed it to "business." This is because most AdWords and AdWords Express accounts are used for business purposes. If you're not an Irish advertiser, from now on we won't add VAT to your AdWords or AdWords Express charges, and you'll be responsible for determining taxes due at your country's local rate instead. If you are an Irish advertiser, we'll continue adding VAT to your charges.

A "business" tax status means that your account is used to gain an economic advantage or potentially generates revenue, directly or indirectly, by promoting goods or services with Google AdWords or AdWords Express. We believe that your account is a business account, which includes corporates, affiliates, sole traders, self-employed merchants, and partnerships.

AdWords and AdWords Express can be used only for business purposes in the European Union. If you were using your account for non-business reasons, please cancel your AdWords account or cancel your AdWords Express account."

295 posts

Introducing…Zing Network! in SFI News #Marketing

11 months ago

Good move to simplify this business for newbies. Thanks!

10 posts

New psa’s in Miscellaneous #PSA

11 months ago

Hello Jackie,
One of ECA store sell PSAs with keycode 1111. I can't to write here which one (ECA is from US). But go to TripleClicks store and use searcher.
I hope I helped.

Have a nice Sunday,
Ireneusz

23 posts

How long does it take before a product reach your doorstep? in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Sales

11 months ago

The delivery time longer than 2-3 weeks is NOT acceptable in today's world. Maybe SFI should do not allow to reselling products?
This is very discouraging for new PSAs. How they can generate sales when the price is higher than in other stores and the delivery time is absurd? (Don't mentioning a poor quality china's products)

18 posts

what are some of your best ways or ideas can I used for sales? in Miscellaneous

11 months ago

Hi Michael,
Find in TC store an interesting product for you, purchase it, show it to your friends and friend's friends. If you have need it, they will too.
Good Luck!

39 posts

Problem with Localvantia invitation letter in Ask Gery #Localvantia

about 1 year ago

Hello Pamela,

Check what format of paper you have set in your printer. e.g.
US Legal 355,6 mm x 215,9 mm
List USA 279,4 mm x 215,9 mm
A4 297,0 mm x 210 mm
and so go on.

21 posts

Prices on TripleClicks Stores are too high in Sales #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 year ago

Hello Jeronnie,

You're right! The prices are higher than elsewhere but we need VPs to growing our business. So I can pay more for the same product but other issue is delivery time, 30-60 days is not acceptable in today's standards sales and services! Therefore I purchase only digital products recently.

P.S. Do you remember that SFI announced "2017" as Year of Sales?

36 posts

I won 50 Rewardicals! in Recognition

about 1 year ago

Congratulations! It's great message to have a nice day...

24 posts

Very Valuable Information to Save! in Team Building #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

about 1 year ago

Thank you very much. I looked for these information many times. Now I have saved a useful links in my file on disk.

Regards,
Ireneusz

17 posts

My first 30 badges in Recognition

about 1 year ago

Hi Violeta,
Congratulations! This is one next step to growing your business. Good Luck!

50 posts

I lost my dedicated and hard worker PSA! in Miscellaneous

about 1 year ago

Hello Marilyn,

Don't worry! Continue your work, recruit new PSAs. In this business is normal that some people go out, others begin. The most important is: "don't give up"