Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Ireneusz R.

Poland

E365 Country Champion

28 posts

Smart start alternatives in Team Building #Team Building

5 months ago

There is one issue yet. What the fresh registered PSA will think when his new assigned CSAs will be inactive? How will his motivation to work?

11 posts

Does an initial business investment of $0,63 daily sounds good? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Team Building #VersaPoints

7 months ago

Thanks for clarification. Now, all is clear.
Have a good night.

11 posts

Does an initial business investment of $0,63 daily sounds good? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Team Building #VersaPoints

7 months ago

Thanks for these calculations, nevertheless I think (maybe i'm wrong) that there is lack few VPs in cheapest way to grab a EA rank:

Daily/Weekly/Monthly Actions -> 372 VPs
The 3 cheapest ways to earn the rest of VP’s:
1. 10x $1,89 (1 TC- AD price) = $18,90 -> 1020VPs
We get VP’s that we need and 10 TC’s. -> using 10 TCs to play games or bid ->100RTs -> after redeem -> 33VPs
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total: 1425 VPs

Regards,
Ireneusz

9 posts

Why we can't see all RT ECAs in ECA Program #ECA

7 months ago

Hello Aferdita,
Look on the screenshot below:
First click like arrow 1 showing
Next click like arrow 2 showing
There are 24 pages now.
I hope I helped
[img]

13 posts

Compensation for downline and sponsor in Compensation #Compensation

7 months ago

Hello,
After last changes in SFI the CompPlan is not quite actual! Especially point 5. ECA Referral Program

Besides when our PSA purchase something in Rewardical ECA we get 1 RT for each 10 RTs that he got (no CV, DC etc.)

Regards,
Ireneusz

13 posts

Yesterday's Top Enrollers in Recognition #PSA #Team Building

8 months ago

Hello Tatijana,
Congratulations! It's great result!
Could you please write us how did you do it? Maybe, AdsWord campaign?
Regards,
Ireneusz

111 posts

Google AdWords Campaign in Marketing #Compensation #Team Building

8 months ago

Thanks for response.
I know that Macedonia isn't member of UE! And I think you will AdW, CP. Nevertheless people from UE actually can't use AdsWords program for personal ads campaign e.g. own website, youtube channel etc.
Regards,
Ireneusz

111 posts

Google AdWords Campaign in Marketing #Compensation #Team Building

8 months ago

Hello Elizabeta,
All is ok and it is very useful tutorial but there is one issue: to make ads campaign in AdsWords you have to have own registered firm in the European Union. Maybe in others countries it is not needed?

I quote below info from AdsWord site:

"Understanding your AdWords VAT setting change
Your AdWords or AdWords Express tax setting has been changed to "business."
Non-Irish advertisers: You're now responsible for determining taxes due at your country's local rate.
Irish advertisers: We'll continue adding VAT to your charges.
If you were using AdWords or AdWords Express for non-business reasons in the EU, you'll need to cancel your account.
Although you previously set your AdWords or AdWords Express account VAT setting to "personal," we recently changed it to "business." This is because most AdWords and AdWords Express accounts are used for business purposes. If you're not an Irish advertiser, from now on we won't add VAT to your AdWords or AdWords Express charges, and you'll be responsible for determining taxes due at your country's local rate instead. If you are an Irish advertiser, we'll continue adding VAT to your charges.

A "business" tax status means that your account is used to gain an economic advantage or potentially generates revenue, directly or indirectly, by promoting goods or services with Google AdWords or AdWords Express. We believe that your account is a business account, which includes corporates, affiliates, sole traders, self-employed merchants, and partnerships.

AdWords and AdWords Express can be used only for business purposes in the European Union. If you were using your account for non-business reasons, please cancel your AdWords account or cancel your AdWords Express account."

295 posts

Introducing…Zing Network! in SFI News #Marketing

8 months ago

Good move to simplify this business for newbies. Thanks!

10 posts

New psa’s in Miscellaneous #PSA

8 months ago

Hello Jackie,
One of ECA store sell PSAs with keycode 1111. I can't to write here which one (ECA is from US). But go to TripleClicks store and use searcher.
I hope I helped.

Have a nice Sunday,
Ireneusz

23 posts

How long does it take before a product reach your doorstep? in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Sales

8 months ago

The delivery time longer than 2-3 weeks is NOT acceptable in today's world. Maybe SFI should do not allow to reselling products?
This is very discouraging for new PSAs. How they can generate sales when the price is higher than in other stores and the delivery time is absurd? (Don't mentioning a poor quality china's products)

18 posts

what are some of your best ways or ideas can I used for sales? in Miscellaneous

9 months ago

Hi Michael,
Find in TC store an interesting product for you, purchase it, show it to your friends and friend's friends. If you have need it, they will too.
Good Luck!

39 posts

Problem with Localvantia invitation letter in Ask Gery #Localvantia

10 months ago

Hello Pamela,

Check what format of paper you have set in your printer. e.g.
US Legal 355,6 mm x 215,9 mm
List USA 279,4 mm x 215,9 mm
A4 297,0 mm x 210 mm
and so go on.

21 posts

Prices on TripleClicks Stores are too high in Sales #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

10 months ago

Hello Jeronnie,

You're right! The prices are higher than elsewhere but we need VPs to growing our business. So I can pay more for the same product but other issue is delivery time, 30-60 days is not acceptable in today's standards sales and services! Therefore I purchase only digital products recently.

P.S. Do you remember that SFI announced "2017" as Year of Sales?

36 posts

I won 50 Rewardicals! in Recognition

11 months ago

Congratulations! It's great message to have a nice day...

24 posts

Very Valuable Information to Save! in Team Building #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

11 months ago

Thank you very much. I looked for these information many times. Now I have saved a useful links in my file on disk.

Regards,
Ireneusz

17 posts

My first 30 badges in Recognition

11 months ago

Hi Violeta,
Congratulations! This is one next step to growing your business. Good Luck!

50 posts

I lost my dedicated and hard worker PSA! in Miscellaneous

11 months ago

Hello Marilyn,

Don't worry! Continue your work, recruit new PSAs. In this business is normal that some people go out, others begin. The most important is: "don't give up"

6 posts

Bitcoins converter. in Suggestion Box #Sales #TripleClicks

11 months ago

Hello to all,

Recently I've bought one product from TripleClicks and paid for it, using Bitcoin. The price of product was $25.5. I've paid $29.25! So I think that cheaper way is to pay by card. However when we pay by BTC (min. $20) we get 10 free TCredits (worth $5.90)
So we should to consider what is better for us.

13 posts

Team Building And Versa Points in Getting Started #Team Building #VersaPoints

about 1 year ago

How to build team effectively for $55 per month?

In the whole world a real business not exist without investing! It's a hard truth!
The SFI give us an opportunity to start own business for free. We can develop our business completely for free, investing our time and skills only. But there is coming a moment when we want to boost our business to up! Then SFI has an excellent solution: Builder Bundle (100 TCredits + PSAs, CSAs, and more!)

What benefits we achieve with "Builder Bundle" with auto-delivery option?
1. 1500 VP (Versa Points)!
2. 100 TCredits!
3. 20 fresh PSAs and CSAs (8 PSAs and 12 CSAs) to continually infuse your group with growth and momentum!
4. 100 valuable Member Rewards Points (MRP)!
5. A prestigious new badge that comes with 500 Badge Quest points!
6. You are a TripleClicks Booster Club member (BCQ). It means that you have 2 additional entries in the Daily Grand contest each day. (To enter each day, simply visit the "WIN IT!" tab on your SFI homepage and click the "Enter Today's Drawing" button. You MUST click this button to enter each day. No purchase necessary to win. You can win: TCredits, CSAs, MRP, VP and more).

What next?
1. We spend 98 TCredits to purchase 7 PSAs To Go (Special Offer!) (14 TCredits each). Additional we earn 7*23VP=161VP and 7*5MRP=35MRP!
3. We purchase 1 TCredit paying 126MRP and earn 102VP!
4. Doing daily/weekly/monthly tasks we can earn above 400VP! plus extra VPs winning in Daily Grand contest.

Summarizing:
1. If we have 1500VP we achieve rank of EA every month!
2. Our team are growing every month! 15 new PSAs and 12 CSAs!
3. Total VP: 1500+161+102+400= minimum 2163VP

Good Luck!
Ireneusz R.

14 posts

Sponsor or Success Coach? in Suggestion Box #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 year ago

@Gliceria P. nice comment.

@Sampath Kumar S. - We all know who is "Sponsor" in SFI and there no need to quote glossary definition but some time ago e.g. we used the term "Standing Order" which was changed to "Auto-delivery". Why? Because "Auto-delivery" sounds better. Similarly the term "Sponsor" in some countries is understood like someone who give money.

14 posts

about 1 year ago

Thanks for your message. When we insert the term "Success Coach" in Google on the first place we'll see text written by Russ Alan Prince on Forbes website. I'm quoting fragment:

"... Success coaching is an educational process that significantly enhances the economic achievements of individuals.

Digging a little deeper into the definition, we see that:

Success coaching is a process. As a process, it helps individuals both to define and achieve realistic financial goals faster and with greater ease than would otherwise be possible.

The success coaching process is educational in nature. Astute individuals hire coaches for their existing knowledge, skills, and expertise as well as their ability to create further knowledge.

The result of success coaching is greater monetary success, greater personal wealth. Success coaching is about enhancing a person’s ability to increase his or her personal wealth taking into account his or her available resources – including “time.”

If your goal is to become wealthier, especially if your goal is to become dramatically wealthier, then success coaching might prove very advantageous..."

I think that "SC" is very popular term in the business environment lately. And exactly defines what we do with the fresh registered Affiliates.

14 posts

about 1 year ago

In my country popular meaning "Sponsor" is a person or institution/company who pay for me or is giving money for prizes in contests etc. I don't want someone paying for me.

14 posts

about 1 year ago

Hello,

In SFI person who recruited affiliates is named "Sponsor". I've pasted a definition from Wikipedia below:
"Sponsoring something (or someone) is the act of supporting an event, activity, person, or organization financially or through the provision of products or services. The individual or group that provides the support, similar to a benefactor, is known as sponsor." More wikipedia org / wiki / Sponsor_(commercial)

I think, a better term would be "Success Coach" instead "Sponsor".

What is Success Coaching?
"Success Coaching is a powerful relationship in which client and Success Coach work to improve the quality of the client’s life. Through dialogue, inquiry, goal setting, accountability and general motivational techniques, the Success Coach supports the client to assume full responsibility for creating a fulfilling life."
Source: wakeupcallcoaching com / faq / faqsuccesscoaching#1

What do you think about my proposal?

Regards,
Ireneusz

12 posts

Surge in sales for special days in Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 year ago

Hello Bitt,

Surge of sales in special days would be higher if delivery time would be shorter. The most items in TC are shipped from China, so delivery time is long, 30-60 days. Who can remember about special days two months earlier?