Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

8x SUPPORT
Carol J.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion

13 posts

YCD in astro auctions in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

2 days ago

See my response to uk message to retrieve our winng bids. I just explained what i done to retrieving my winning bid.

13 posts

YCD in astro auctions in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

2 days ago

Hi to all members,
I won at auction, and my son said don’t worry mum you can get free address for any country, he explained to go onto google, then find a free American address and straight away i had the address then i had to get a free telephone number for America through google, then i was ready to complete sfi question to follow how to fill in the process was easy once I paid 0.52,cents for the car webcam i was delighted then you could actually check your item details was noted so i put the details for the item then i put my free US address which is then same address for everone which again was helpful for when my PRM had also won at auction and i spoke over the phone to go through the same information, so once everything was complete I could then see a photo of my parcel then you need to wait for an email from customs then you pay them a free one the customs fee is paid if you miss your parcel they can deliver on a time that suits you then you’ll receive your item won at auction it worked my PRM recieved her silver bullion plus i also won and had it delivered through the same process all thanks to my eldest son. I spent a lot of money trying to win the helmet cam and was not offered to buy it for him just for helping out but I gave him something else. But trust me you will receive it!!!.
This is the answer to the British can receive any auction won if your prepared to bid and win if you get stuck contact me and I’ll help you or I could actually do a step by step video on how too claim your prize its not a major problem at all with gerys permission I’ll even do a step by step text in order so not to get confused by not understanding it i can help!

233 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Paulette Walters! in Recognition

3 days ago

Hi Paulette,
Congratulations from me to you you deserve to win after all your time spent on your business , once you receive your plaque take a pic with yourself iwon 2017 and i put a pic of me with it and gery said it’s a great idea, just saying but great job keep it up don’t let no one pass you, just keep up the good work 🍾🍸🎉🎈🤗😊😘.

27 posts

How much time do you spend while doing SFI? in Miscellaneous #Team Building #TripleClicks

4 days ago

Hi everyone, I’m on here day noon evening and right around the clock because sometimes my medication knocks me out but if I have appointments sometimes I’ll do some during waiting time but they know I cannot sit too long so I generally get called immediately so basically every chance i get and if I’m not finished I’ll stay up until late to finish everything like now unfortunately I’m attending a funeral so please bare with me I’ll get to answer every one when I’m done at the church then every chance i can get to have a look but im here a lot playing prime games and all games if i get enough time.

25 posts

SFI AFFILIATE PHOTO in Miscellaneous #Getting Started

7 days ago

Yes, ask yourself are you gery or just a member likecthe rest of us , dont make it be your problem, if you notice no pics. You can lead a horse to water but you cannot force it to drink it. You may have downlines not doing anything, carry on.
It may well be but as i said there are a lot of people who doesn’t have a photo of them selves so they’ve either used a grainy photo but it has been accepted by sfi so if it grainy but acceptable why mention it you may hurt someone else’s feelings . A picture is a picture and the effort to put one up is a good thing!. And an action to earn from it, im not sure if you earn from not putting up a picture, ive read all of my lauchpad lessons over and over sfi has a lot of launchpad lessons,rules to success but there is no penalty for not having a photo up it make a lot of sense to present a good photo
if other members choose to use a business card to hand out rather than putting up a photo surely if the card is accepted by hand it does not have your photo on it, so your photo is not a guarantee that you can get signups i say its an individuals choice and i see many people reach to stl gtl dtl and im not sure about ptl with no photo and they still got there regardless of a photo wouldn’t you recognise that the no pic still has a name and an sfi id number to go along if it if it was the other way round surely then we should have a discussion at the forum but the forum is to give answers torelevant to what sfi is all about then I don’t understand why this is an issue. I don’t want my downlines or anyone else to get real answers rather than irrelevant queries to feel it be a problem if they have no photo. Lets ask relevant questions to SFI’s building your free business accounts.

Kind regards
Carol James
Bronze team leader
E365 champion

64 posts

New people on SFI in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

11 days ago

Hi to all members,
I am here very appreciative for My free Business (Free!!!), and I take every day my priority for my business otherwise what am I doing or waiting for I’m gonna tell everybody that i love my Team, each one teaches one here at sfi you don’t have to depend on anyone here once you’ve sign up you are recognised on the very day you joined , Support is all around . Is all around you, immediatelywhen I joined i made it clear in my mind to be here for the long haul and accepted Sfi from the get go and am not gonna boast about my achievements cause they are plain to see and likewise (Yourself), and let me tell everyone here at sfi wether they stay or go if they go they quit and haven’t read anything as regards to the Opt out button if they seriously are not interested they don’t know how much we as permanent members participate daily and follow the rules to success, there are no reasons to worry about not getting a readily response from your sponsor, it’s not a problem you can ask anyone or visiting the forum hss more answers than a quiz book you’ll find all answers. And remember we are all working our business and our also sending out messages not knowing if they are participating as a team or really not interested anymore , those who no longer login will have a lot of red triangles but this will reach time up stage and will be done with. Always think about all the win win win we all get from sfi as daily participants we earn a tramendous amounts of even more prizes via earning which still adds and puts a nice total in $, rewardicals etc , and belive me every time and every day is a win win win . Good luck with your future with sfi.

Kind regards
Carol James

33 posts

I'm just short of words in Compensation #E365 #VersaPoints

13 days ago

Hi Rachael,
I’m happy for you, congratulations 🍸🍾🎉💫✨🙏🏾 You will continue to be happy her everyday is Win,Win,Win😊🤗🎈🎁😎.

Kind regards
Carol James

227 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Allan Jinayon! in Recognition

19 days ago

Congratulations 🍾🍾🍸🍸

9 posts

How Much Money Did They Make Today in Marketing #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

24 days ago

Hi to everyone, this is the same message i send out now the visually is here. to show my example. 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

222 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Dale Leach! in Recognition

25 days ago

Bravo congratulations to you welcome to the winners list be proud of yourself and take a picture for your status when i did it gery said it was a very good idea.
Celebration time 🍻🍺🍾🍸🎈🍹😀😎👍🏾👎🏾🙏🏾👋🏾.

Kind regards
Carol James

11 posts

Time-Your Greatest Asset. What Value Do You Put On A Minute??? in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Thank you all for liking my post it is very much appreciated.😊

11 posts

Time-Your Greatest Asset. What Value Do You Put On A Minute??? in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Hi Bruce,
I’m so happy to hear someone else say the same very conclusion that the most important thing in life is our time i must congratulate you ! We have a higher perception of everything but not msy do but by coming to ask questions at the forum and getting real time answ ers we help with out knowing it but i hope others understand further beyond the six sense I applaud you👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾 Thank you for being you👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾😊.

234 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Tapan Dubey! in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Congratulations Tapan,

18 posts

Patience & Persistence in Team Building #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Good lady, what would we do with out you 😊🤗Bless you, thank you for sharing. Keep it up! You have great potential!.

Kind regards
Carol James

10 posts

Characteristics of a Successful Entrepreneurs! in Team Building #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hello David,
I appreciate your support for other’s, that’s what being in the forum is about, people such as yourself and many more makes this all worthwhile. Thank you David Bye4now.

Kind regards
Carol James

15 posts

Auto-delivery Payment Options (no Paypal) in Getting Started #Auto-Delivery #Getting Started #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi,
I’m just saying in carla’s question, this mastercard cost, no funds to me makes that an option going nowhere no funds to pay for anything plus checks has to been made etc plus payment for each transaction doesn’t help her situation. No offence to anyone just pointing out availability and unavailable to someone with no form of monthly payments. So my advice is to make as much sales via friends and family, earning points for all actions via action versapoints by doing actions via eager zebra games knockout trivia, gold streak, card king, Grandmasterpoker Zing Network new Brain sprint uber picks and entering the T-time via the win it tab every hour (up to the time). Earn thousands of Rewardicals then exchange them from a range of options to use them from such as T-credits,versapoints, every thing is win win win here at Sfi. You definitely can’t go wrong, you are at the best free business opportunity take it or leave it, and I’m taking it, with open arms, login daily and never quit!!!.

Kind regards
Carol james

15 posts

Auto-delivery Payment Options (no Paypal) in Getting Started #Auto-Delivery #Getting Started #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi Carla,
Nice to meet you, the best advice i can give is for your commissions to be paid into your sfi account, as well as all fairness if you have none from your question. I myself use my sfi account then i can use it to pay for items and/ or for my next months bundle,which gives you Tcredits and all the perks that goes with it. Another way would be to play and earn Rewardicals just by doing actions but bare in mind after all after free games you can earn Rewardicals and use them to pay for tcredits, Versapoints etc, i f this helps it’s a good thing if not im sorry no offence.

Kind regards
Carol James

144 posts

What's a good strategy to attain Team Leader status every month? in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi to all, I believe the best way to answer this question for everyone is to stay focused setup a plan with all the goals you wish to follow for the month look at and read up all about step to take to start anew with the new changes, read all information in it’s entirety, so not to make any mistakes to delay you even more, be sure to help them understand fully and clearly then don’t t know what to do?, we have 24hr round the clock support working “and responding according to what time you put it for support, read what it says after submitting to see a small message telling that it is in process on any support entered. I’m gonna stop now and hope it helps to shine s light on how simle things can be if you read dont miss one word and you’ll stay above board try to continue up and never give up! Don’t ever quit!!!.

Kind regards
Carol James

5 posts

improvents on the e365 in Inspiration/Testimonials #Leadership #Team Building

2 months ago

Hi Zamxolo,
Wow🍸🍾 now that shows a win win win, here at strong future international, Congratulations It definitely was your luck day I applaud you best wishes for more wins , 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👍🏾👊🏾

424 posts

What is the most important thing you've learned as an SFI affiliate...that ALL affiliates should know? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started

3 months ago

Hi to everyone, This answer is for real every day we spend money on silly things which becomes a habit so once you joined us now is for every thing you bought cost more than just say less than a cup of coffee or even just a burger well I think that at that moment the cost didn’t bother you because you got what you want. Well with Sfi, there are no wants just needs so if you’ve joined us here you mean you need to build something great which means needs need to be met also just like when you think you need the coffee/ burger but did you need it or want it. If your answer to the want is something that you want through the day but you’ll find that you don’t really need the coffee/burger but to build something great you need to not count the cents/pennies because you can no longer see the wants cause you drank it and ate the burger with it but when you use your money for your needs your free Business is still here. It hasn’t disappeared on you like the coffees and the burgers, I’ll tell you it’s gone, but your business needs are met when you took your first step by joining sfi you become an sfiers for life so at least if i was no longer alive it will still live on even when ive gone sfi will still keep on growing because this is not a want but a need for everyone of us to build something great for our families so make you give your sfi details incase you are no longer here at least one of your relatives can signup or not but just so we know that you’ve never done anything like this before. And greatest of all is do not quit we help each other to get a residual income stream that grows with us all here at strong future international put in your daily tasks every day!

144 posts

What's a good strategy to attain Team Leader status every month? in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Team Building

3 months ago

Hi Daniel,
Auto delivery, plus purchasing one or two other items such as a bundle or 50 Tcredits which give you more points.

15 posts

Are we giving too many CSA's away with the new Smart Start plan? in Team Building

3 months ago

Hello to everybody, I’m just putting it with the long and short of it all!, no one looses nothing this is not correct, when you have patience you’ll see, so can we all calm down and wait for everything to fall into place. What ive learned for two years is that all new changes is done for the better for everybody. Just put it in your mind that we’re all working together to build something great for ourselves and families !!! Please note any days missed by not logging in forfeit some or all of your efforts other than that each new smart is just from now on each new members will start with an already active members with a status of Executive Affiliate so there’ll no longer be affiliates doing nothing cause that is the big major problem so check it out before jumping the justice to all everyday teamleaders it means alot to teach affiliates that will already have a status and wake up a lot of Aff staying at that level forever not moving forward or responding...... who agrees just press that button so the aim high dream big starts shifting to a active team of movers growing to success 🙏🏾🤞🏾👍🏾👋🏾