Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

17x SUPPORT
Goran M.

Slovenia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

11 posts

Sorry! Practice Does Not Make Perfect! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Getting Started

1 day ago

Practice makes a Master
But no Master is perfect, as we can always upgrade our knowlage

Best Regards

19 posts

12 or 24 ? in Getting Started #Rewardical #TCredits

2 days ago

You will only get 12 TCredits not 22 TCredits.
Remember that when you achieve EA rank, you will get 10 TCredits+ 2 CSAs and also have a share in the Executive pool, likewise the BTL rank, you will earn 12 TCredits + 12 CSAs, you will have a share in executive pool+ matching VP from all your CSAs too.

Michael did you think like 1+2 CSA's for BTL (2 for EA and additional 1 for gaining BTL rank)
Maybe you get 12 of them
Because when you gain BTL you are eligible for some extra CSA's that come from some gold trimmed badges as E365 Champion badge or Top 3 in the Class at the end of the month.

BR

22 posts

GDPR Compliance in Miscellaneous

2 days ago

I believe we All get those emails from different sites or from apps where we are signed in.
As for SFI I'm not sure if there will be some changes as we are not reffering directly to the person's email or his/her personal site. If we put our add on someone's site or blog than it can be against GDPR.
Maybe that is something else

Just my opinion

BR

15 posts

Spending t credits in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #TCredits #TripleClicks

6 days ago

But if you WIN, you can get the item for a very LOW price or if it's a physical item than you can exchange it for a value of TCredits or Gift Certificate or even "FLIP IT" and sell it for cash

That is how auctions work, in the end there can be only ONE.
That is also in all other auctions all around the World, everybody who is taking part in any kind of auction has to pay some fee to enter even if that person does not win at the end.

BR

29 posts

Today my second anniversary with sfi in Recognition

24 days ago

Congratulations Akila and I wish you to achieve your goals.
BR

8 posts

Why have not I promoted to EA? in VersaPoints #PSA #VersaPoints

27 days ago

Hi Ana
Every month we start from ground zero ( 0 VP ).
As I see you joined in February and those VP's that you earned in the month have disappeared on March 1st.
But you had an option to transfer those VP's to March in first 8 days of the new month.
That is one-time opportunity for new members who did not gain EA in their first month, so you can easier get to EA in the second.
Every month we have to gain at least 1500VP's to get to EA.
I'm not sure if you'll have the option in May to transfer these points from April to the May.
If you'll have the option, it will be of May 1st on your ALERTS tab.

BR

52 posts

Where Is Randy? in Miscellaneous

27 days ago

Yes Mohammed you are right
Randy is really missing for some time now.
He was here almost 24/7 and giving us useful informations and answers in threads.
And also he made us laugh with some of his posts.
I hope everything is OK.
Perhaps he just took a vacation.

BR

234 posts

Goodbye Class Cash, Hello Smart Start! in SFI News #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

27 days ago

Unfortunately Tanja, our timer has expired long ago
I hope Gery will give us a screen shot to see how the new SMART page looks like.

BR

234 posts

Goodbye Class Cash, Hello Smart Start! in SFI News #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

27 days ago

This is a great new program.
As I'm seeing this new program can be worth more than $250 from Class Cash and can motivate new affiliates of giving more effort to build their teams Bigger.
The new "GO EA" page looks great - I like
And I believe the new "SMART START DETAILS" page is also great even if we older members can't see it as our timer has expired long ago

THANK YOU Gery and Staff

Best Regards

8 posts

Today's BIZ Quiz in Miscellaneous #Contests

about 1 month ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

14 posts

The SFI Mountain-How Tall Is It?-For Neebies & Movers in Getting Started #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

I agree Bruce.

SFI Mountain is so High that maybe few people know of it's hight.
But we are All reching for it with the help from our mentirs, up-lines and of course with our teams.
As much as I know, we are here to help each other on the way to the top.

Best Regards and Good Luck to us All

5 posts

Is unstoppable contest for every affiliate in Miscellaneous #Contests

about 1 month ago

Hi Jonathan
The Unstoppable contest is for ALL affiliates, but it is paused for now due to some issues and before they are solved, the contest stayes paused.
I'm sure it will be back

BR

4 posts

Action Bonus in Compensation #Compensation #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Hi Shedrack
Action Bonuses will be paid out each month with your regular commissions as a percentage (3%) of your regular commission earnings for a maximum of 18 months.

So if you get higher commissions than the bonus payed out will be also higher
You can NOT just withdraw your Bonus just like that.

BR

24 posts

My PSA Patrick Chukwu is now an EA . in Recognition #PSA #Team Building #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Congratulations to you Fahmida and to your PSA.
You can also post in Stream tab to earn 1 additional VP for Weekly tasks in case you haven't done them yet :-)
Wish you All the best

133 posts

What are the MAIN problems you face growing your business on Social Media? in Marketing #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Mostly the problems show up on FB
The groups where "searching" for new members or buyers are to crowded with SFI-ers and also mostly on FB the direct links are blocked.
So from time to time I searsh for some new groups and sites where there are no SFI-ers or at least only few of them and put my add there.
As for blocked links, I use links for blogger or my website with some description of what we do and with my Gateway links.

6 posts

Back to beginning in Getting Started #Getting Started #Team Building #VersaPoints

2 months ago

Yes you are correct Pla R.
If you gain 1500VP's till the end of the month, you will become EA and get some CSA's as reward.
In case you don't get to 1500VP's next month, not only that you will fall down to Affiliate rank you will also lose all of your CSA's.
If possible at least to maintain at EA rank.

Best regards

6 posts

key code 1117 in Team Building

2 months ago

Hi Garaga
As much as I know they are from an ECA.
Have you bought some PSA's from any ECA?
Here is also a thread about this keycode:
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=99494

BR

13 posts

I have 233 MRP left after redemption of 3000+ BUT I'm confused! in Ask Gery #TCredits

3 months ago

Hi Steve
You are correct
Once you fall under 150 MRP's, then you will get an alert on your Alerts tab to use those for the last 1TCredit
So you still have enough MRP's for 2TCredits
Only for the last one you will receive a bit less VP's
Gery and Staff made this awesome solution for us to spend all of our MRP's.

Have a nice day

10 posts

New badge? in Ask Gery

3 months ago

Hi Brankica
We just got a new announcement about an hour ago for MRP Redemption Specials & New Badge:
news.sfimg.com/2018/03/05/mrp-redemption-specials-new-badge/

I believe you just purchased 1TCredit and that is why you got the New Badge.

Also you can check the new Forum thread about this:
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=117361

Best Regards

133 posts

MRP Redemption Specials & New Badge in SFI News #CSA #TCredits

3 months ago

Thank you Mr. Gery and Staff
A GREAT way to spend our remaining MRP's.

Oh Man, I just got under 3000MRP's and can't get the 50TC Pack
But spend them I will

11 posts

Things needed for starting up in Getting Started #Getting Started

3 months ago

Hi Seth
You would need a will to learn, perseverance and dedication to work.
Start with LaunchPad:
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/
There you can learn many useful things for success in SFI.
Check the Plan:
www.sfimg.com/the_plan

Also contact your Sponsor, I'm sure He/She will gladly guide you trough basics and mor.
BR

15 posts

What to purchase today to achieve EA? in Getting Started #Sales #TripleClicks

3 months ago

Hi Muhammed
It depends on how many VP's you need to gain EA.
For example, you may purchase a pack of TCredits, with those you get valuable VP's and TCredits that can help you in acheiving EA again in next month.
Or you can find something you like at TC and purchase.
Anyway it depends of how many VP's you are short.
Best Regards

15 posts

SFI Corporate team mail needs an update!! in Miscellaneous #Pricebenders #Team Building #VersaPoints

3 months ago

Hi Zhumagul
I haven't received any mail of that kind and I'm also a bit short to my Team Leader rank.
I'm sure these mails will be also corrected A.S.A.P.
It will take some time to put everything in it's plase couce of these BIG changes lately

BR

8 posts

MRP how can I use now in Miscellaneous #Eager Zebra

3 months ago

Hi Deepak
You can still use them like you did till now.
You have 1 year to spend them.
In case you don't have enough for a purchase, don't worry there is still an announcement comming about that.
We'll be able to spend them all

239 posts

Pricebenders and Eager Zebra go Rewardical! in SFI News #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders #Rewardical

3 months ago

Changing from MRP to Rewardicals at Pricebenders intimately affects how Buy Now operates. It had to be paused at least to allow time to modify the programming. We are still undecided, however, on if it will come back as it has not performed well overall. We need to carefully assess before we can make our decision.
Thank you Mr. Gery
About MRP's, personally I don't se some big difference.
If someone did use Buy Now than that person lost all MRP's earned in that auction, but earned VP's stayed.
As now that we don't get the VP's for bidding, I think i could still be an option for some types of auctions.
And I'm also for: if Buy Now is used, also all RW tokens earned in that particular auction, would be removed from RW account

Best Regards