Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

16x SUPPORT
Goran M.

Slovenia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

237 posts

Pricebenders and Eager Zebra go Rewardical! in SFI News #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders #Rewardical

2 days ago

Changing from MRP to Rewardicals at Pricebenders intimately affects how Buy Now operates. It had to be paused at least to allow time to modify the programming. We are still undecided, however, on if it will come back as it has not performed well overall. We need to carefully assess before we can make our decision.
Thank you Mr. Gery
About MRP's, personally I don't se some big difference.
If someone did use Buy Now than that person lost all MRP's earned in that auction, but earned VP's stayed.
As now that we don't get the VP's for bidding, I think i could still be an option for some types of auctions.
And I'm also for: if Buy Now is used, also all RW tokens earned in that particular auction, would be removed from RW account

Best Regards

237 posts

Pricebenders and Eager Zebra go Rewardical! in SFI News #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders #Rewardical

2 days ago

Several members have already posted a question about "Buy Now" option but no answer has been given yet, as it is also gone (first for PSA Auctions, now they are completely gone)
Is this option also disscontinued???

Thank you in advance

237 posts

2 days ago

Here Alvin. PrizeWheel

Spin away!

Thank you Mr. Scott
Can you please give us a Screen Shot where the link is hidden, cause I can't see it anywhere

BR

6 posts

Privatni Forum in Suggestion Box #Sponsor #TCredits #Team Building

4 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

16 posts

Why I can't able to transfer Tcredits to my down line affiliate ? in Getting Started #TCredits #Team Building

10 days ago

Hi Md Golam
Just go to Genealogy, than go to tab TCredits (No.1 on picture), than slect Transfer TCredits for the member that you want to reward (No.2 picture)

In case that you allready sent Some TCredits to the same member than that could be an issue that it don't let you do it again.
We can give only 10 TCredits to one member for all time and no more (you can reward him/her every month with 1 TC for 10 months or give 10 TC at once).
Other option is to send them a Gift Certificate, so they can use it to buy TCredits.
Hope this helps a bit.

Best regards

14 posts

Post Free Ads Daily To Find Your Future Diamonds... in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

10 days ago

Thank you Tommie
As usual Tremendous post from you

19 posts

16 Daily Crown entry but not succeed in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra

11 days ago

It's just pure luck to be drawn
I have 21 entries almost every day and still not lucky.
We'll just have to wait for our time to be drawn

22 posts

What are the best strategy method to attain the next rank in SFI? in Miscellaneous

11 days ago

Hi Michael,
Grow your Team Bigger and Bigger.
Teach your members the ways of earning in SFI.
And as you teach them how to grow, so will you

Stick with the Diamond Plan
www.sfimg.com/the_plan

12 posts

Maintaining X-Day green streak badges in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra #Leadership #Pricebenders

14 days ago

Hi Abdul-Ganiu
We allready have the Badge for "streaks" in both ZackJack and Grand Master Poker.
As for X-Day green streak both tabs, EZ and PB, we had always have to pay at least 1TC to turn them green.
These two tabs are additional (optional) and therefore are not for FREE.
But there are many more Badges to be earned to maintain your rank in Badge Quest or even to move higher.

BR

23 posts

The Death Of Bitcoin? in Miscellaneous

14 days ago

Thank you Randy for the info
I don't think that it is dead nor that it is dying.... hope not

I'm sure it will stop falling and start rising again

17 posts

Red menù RW in VersaPoints #Rewardical #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

17 days ago

This does not work for me

BTW Happy Anniversary Ivana

67 posts

New Rewardical Tab [Red to Green=1VP] in Ask Gery #Rewardical #VersaPoints

17 days ago

You're clicking the blue "I've reviewed the information on this page" button?

Thousands are receiving the VP and turning the tab green since fixing a glitch at around 1:30 AM our time. Perhaps you need to log out and log back in and try again. I suspect you're dealing with a caching issue.
Sorry, I've logged out from SFI and TC, rebooted my lap top and loged in again.
Still the same, keeps throwing me on the ALERTS tab without turning RW into green

67 posts

New Rewardical Tab [Red to Green=1VP] in Ask Gery #Rewardical #VersaPoints

17 days ago

I still can not turn my RW tab into green, when I check the button to confirm review it just sends me to the ALERTS tab
I got the 1VP for it, but no green tab, so no additional entry for Daily Grand.

Am I doing something wrong?

295 posts

Introducing…Zing Network! in SFI News #Marketing

24 days ago

THANK YOU Gery and Staff
This looks very good, this opens a "wider window" trough all our properties.

36 posts

Links Links Links! Why? in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

25 days ago

Hi Ephraim
As much as I see in the Forum, mostly posted links are to other threads of Forum where the answer is already written.
They could just copy-paste the tekst from other thread and put it, let's say in your thread

As I see it, it is sometimes better to put the link. So when you follow it you can see what other people say about the whatever the issue is in the thread and we can find even more solutions and answers

BR

34 posts

5 benefits of being an Executive Affiliate in Getting Started #Getting Started

26 days ago

Thank you Iselie for the reminder

Best Regards

91 posts

Read This! Please.... in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

28 days ago

Thank you Susan for sharing this with us.
True that many newcomers are just looking for a qiuck and easy money here, but there is no such thing here.
In this business we are never alone

I send this to my new members:
Are you asking for direct detailed help?
You are not here wondering around on this site all by yourself. We have one another.
If help is needed, we can contact our Up-line or search the Forum.
There is always someone right there to guide us.

29 posts

How can I ensure that my PSAs and CSAs respond to my messages? in Team Building #CSA #Leadership #PSA

about 1 month ago

Hi prabhat
I believe that we All have the same issue with newcommers
There are times that I get quite a lot responses and there are also time that there are hardly a few of them.

As Mr. Gery once said:
Maybe we have to long welcoming letters and some new members don't like to get those as a welcome.
Try to shorten it a bit

BR

12 posts

Notification emails to auctions not won in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

If the auction has the Buy Now option you should get the email for that auction, but not before that auction has ended.
For other auctions without that option we don't get the email.
I personally did not have that issue yet.

BR

15 posts

SFI Affiliate Center Home Page and Biz Quiz-Tab Colours in Suggestion Box

about 1 month ago

There are only 10 Tabs that provide free VP.
Yes, that is why I mentioned that for two additional tabs EZ and PB we need to spend at least 1 TC to turn them green

Clarification only: there are 12 tabs that give us VP's
but for additional 2 we need to spend at least 1TCredit for them to turn them green - EZ and PB

Some would think you are saying 12 free VP. There are 10 Tabs that GIVE us VP and we have to spend a Credit to get EZ and PB.
You're right
Since there was no word about FREE VP, I didn't clarify it completely.
BR

15 posts

about 1 month ago

There are only 10 Tabs that provide free VP.
Yes, that is why I mentioned that for two additional tabs EZ and PB we need to spend at least 1 TC to turn them green

15 posts

about 1 month ago

Hi Fitz
Yes, you are correct that not all tabs give us VP's.
They are all RED and we need to turn them GREEN in the way that we confirm that we have seen or read the informations on those tabs.
I see no need to make the tabs ALERTS, BADGES and WIN IT into some other colors.
And there are 12 tabs that give us VP's but for additional 2 we need to spend at least 1TCredit for them to turn them green - EZ and PB

BR
Goran

18 posts

I bought "Special Promo Pack: 60 TCredits w/50 FREE CSAs" in Sales #CSA #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Hi Edward
Some times it takes several days for CSA's or PSA's to arrive.
I hope you will get all of them shortly, cause I believe you bought the pack before New Year's eve and it is already 9th of January

As for the ticket to support go to the link:
www.sfimg.com/Support/NewTicket

1. Choose the topic what this ticket is for
2. Write a message
3. Upload a photo or a file which refers to the ticket (message)
4. Submit (send) the message to the support

Best regards
Goran

23 posts

How does a blog can help us to promote our SFI & TC Business? in Marketing #Marketing

about 1 month ago

Thank you Al Mamun
This will be very helpful for most members.

BR

18 posts

How can I build my own team and become leader? in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi Sanusi
Thera are quite a few ways to make your team:
- make your own blog or website for advertising with your Gateway links and put your adds with the link of your website on social media, advertisement sites
- make phisical flyer about your business and you can leave them on tables in some coffee shops, restaurants, etc
- you can buy some PSA's from TripleClicks (these days there are many favorable offers)
- try to win an auction at Pricebenders for some PSA's at a lower price (you need TCredits to participate in auctions)

Also I advise you to check the Launchpad lessons about Team building and Sponsoring:
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=54
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=21

Wishing you luck and success and also a Happy New Year.
Best regards