Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

6x SUPPORT
Munish Y.

India

E365 Country Champion

9 posts

Preventing Fraudulent RT claims! in Suggestion Box #Localvantia #Rewardical #TripleClicks

3 hours ago

thnx Marilynn for sharing.

Sry to say this but you have not understood my suggestion correctly.
I am not at all suggesting that RECA should put the correct ID. It is the job of the person who is claiming the RT as he is the one who has done the purchase. Only the purchaser and the seller know the order ID.

Here the problem is, there are two parties and two different sites are involved. The seller website and the RECA website. We buy it from one and claim the RT from other one.

The RECA website is only providing the platform for distribution of RT. The Seller has the details of the products and ID.

I think RECA does not know the order ID at all. It just passes the details whatever is put into that claim form and the seller has to go through all the headache of sorting and approving it...According to me this is not good at all...

Here the automation is necessary. What if the seller is having 100s of sale per month. They cannot sit there whole day to approve the RT claim...

The other solution I see is that the seller gets all the purchase ID and uploads into his RECA account. So when someone submits RT claim the system will try to match both the data and the approval will happen automatically. No headahe of approving and disapproving.

This is very technical and I think SFI tech team can do this very easily....

8 posts

PSA coming throught builder buldle:mailbox unavailable, WHY? in Miscellaneous

6 hours ago

Totally agree with you Mr. James...
The junk email we get I usually refer them as window shoppers ;)
They just want to see what is on the other side...

The best way to avoid this issue is to have your own capture page and offer them some kind of incentive/free report/training asking them to optin to receive the free gift. Then redirect them to your offer and send them their gift...

This whole process is automated if you are using some kind of email marketing autoresponder...

wishing all the best and success...

9 posts

Preventing Fraudulent RT claims! in Suggestion Box #Localvantia #Rewardical #TripleClicks

8 hours ago

Hello,

This is in connection with the deleted thread few hrs. ago titled " Rewardical Claims against my account in two weeks " ...wondering why it got deleted. Just because there were some mention of $$$ or it was me who messed up with my silly suggestion and comments.;) ???

Anyways...Again I would like give the following suggestion to improve the RT claims...hoping this method works out when implemented...

I was going to submit this in the Bug category but as there is no screen shot upload option there so have to submit it in suggestion. ;)

My suggestion is as follows:

When we go to claim RT, we get a pop for selecting the store from where we did the purchase...as you see the image below...

As you can see the 'Submit' button is not highlighted until we select the store. Once we select the store of our choice we get second pop...as you see the image below...

Now you see that the 'Submit' button is already in highlighted state even though we have not filled the 'Order ID' and 'Amount' section. This is the problem here. The 'Submit' button should not be in highlighted state till we put the correct order id matching with the amount. And once you submit particular order ID and the amount the system will not accept it again.

I think the tricksters are just selecting any store from the list. Filling any order id with any amount and submitting it for the claim.

I hope I am correct in this and SFI tech team can implement this solution.

thnx

15 posts

Rewardical Claims against my account in two weeks in Getting Started #Getting Started #Rewardical #Sales

13 hours ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

15 posts

Rewardical Claims against my account in two weeks in Getting Started #Getting Started #Rewardical #Sales

14 hours ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

17 posts

Marketing on my blog. in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

1 day ago

Hello John

I would like you to know that posting personal link in forum is against the rule...pls. take care next time.

At present your both site is on free platform. You need to upgrade them...
the wordpress is showing the ssl certificate. It can be used. But I would suggest to upgrade it to create trust with your audience.
What is SSL certicate

wishing you all the best and success

13 posts

Astro Auctions Currency Display for Advertising Purposes in Getting Started #Astro Auctions #Getting Started #Marketing

1 day ago

I like to be an idiot. this way i get free education...
whatever I have achieved in SFI till now is by asking silly questions in forum and sharing those silly knowledge with other team members...

have fun asking and sharing...

9 posts

Build an advertising empire and achieve SFI Success. in Marketing #Marketing #Sponsor #Team Building

1 day ago

we use the keycode in following way...

GATEWAY LINK.COM/ID.KEY CODE/

www.sfi4.com/ID.KEYCODE/FREE

www.sfi4.com/12345678.5566/FREE

wishing you all the best and success...

12 posts

"General" Landing Page in Marketing

2 days ago

thnx for the info...
I just came across a bug...
when you click at the bottom link ( Share other Eager Zebra games) we get to the following page:

second link says something 'Hidden' and its broken...

12 posts

"General" Landing Page in Marketing

2 days ago

Hello,

Try promoting the game with the following link:
www.tripleclicks.com/YOUR ID/indexContests

Hope this helps. Do let us know your result

wishing you all the best and success...

14 posts

My 1st action as a STL = Suggesting an EDIT in Suggestion Box #Leadership

2 days ago

Hi SanjeEmojv ...

here is a small gift for you...
have fun...

14 posts

2 days ago

hmm...
I personally not worry about this much...
I would use the Bug report to know the team if there is any issue (Tech or content) in the system.
I would use the suggestion if I want something new in the system which would help me and all the affiliates.
I think the post in the suggestion directly goes to Mr. Gery. I maybe wrong in this. And if it directly goes to him then I would not disturb him for this kind of small issues.

All the best for your Croatian passport...

have fun Emoting in SFI...

14 posts

2 days ago

Hello Mr. SanjeEmojv

Big congrats for your STL...

thnx for the info...following is the link for bug report...hope you have submitted it...

www.sfimg.com/Input/SubmitBugReport

wishing you all the success...

11 posts

Chinese bamboo in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

2 days ago

Thank you Mr. Thomas for sharing this wonderful post...
100% agree with you...

18 posts

SFI Gold Team Leaders Growth Chart. in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

2 days ago

Thank you very much Maree for sharing the details.
very helpful... specially to new comers who think about over night miracles ;)

my best wishes to you for more success...

31 posts

Online store at TripleClicks (ECA) in Suggestion Box

3 days ago

No big deal. I understand.

31 posts

3 days ago

I don't see any fight happening. Just a healthy discussion I suppose.
I think this is how the forum works.
Affiliates ask questions...Other affiliates guide.
Affiliates suggest something. Other affiliates agree-disagree
And we come to some kind of solution.

Have fun and best wishes...

31 posts

3 days ago

I never said I am replying on behalf of Mr. Gery. Its your thought and I cannot help in that.
Sorry for creating the confusion in commenting that made you think that I am Mr. Gery.

Sry to say this...there are lot of things which are impossible to implement in SFI that does not mean all should be implemented.

I would stick to my point. At present there should not be new ECA application. In future it can be reopened when other things get settle down. I am not against the ECA at all. Even I have lost the opportunity. I was all ready to start my own store and this happened. I was sad but had to accept the change and move on.

My best wishes and good luck for your fight..;)

28 posts

I Copy And Paste My SFI Ads Directly From My Gmail Account... in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

4 days ago

thnx for the info Capt.
I have something similar habit but only with info materials like pdf books...
Have started collecting the RT ;) but have not reached even half what you have...will be there soon ;)

28 posts

I Copy And Paste My SFI Ads Directly From My Gmail Account... in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

4 days ago

now you are opening your Pandora box

17,604,105 Ad Credits...
Billions Ad Credits across the net!
You are the Jeff Bezos of Ad Credits...

31 posts

4 days ago

Thank you for your sweet words.
wishing you all the best...

31 posts

4 days ago

my best wishing James.
I am very happy to see your STL badge. I have seen you rising. it feels good.
SEO knowledge is your biggest asset...;)
Ecom is very competitive...you need very targeted and good relation with your audience, good funnel and offers are cherry on the cake;)...if you have unique and in demand products then no one can stop you.

I hope you have very good rich looking ecom site. I have seen that if the site is visually appealing and professional looking then it helps to build the trust factor with the audience and helps in sale.

Localvantia is a good concept but still in the making. Will take its sweet time to build up...
to make it happen faster I think it needs some good quantity of carrots in front of affiliates

all the best my friend.

31 posts

4 days ago

We are looking for an opportunity here for those who did not make mistakes.

It is not about who has done the mistake and who has not. Its all about the sales and profit.
There were so many ECA store without any rating and zero sales in years. Some had even forgotten that they had their online store in TC... ...no reply from the store owner when we email them...this was giving bad reputation to the TC... had to be stopped. I am happy it was done.
I think It was the right decision to stop new application . Concentrate only on good ECA which are making sales.

I appreciate your experience, leadership and the fight.
I am not against Just understanding both side of the story ;)

It will be good if new affiliates are taught to promote current TC products and make sale rather than telling them to sell their own products. And if they really want to sell than better to have proper ECOM SITE of their own. And apply for RECA.

wising you all the success...

31 posts

4 days ago

Oh Hello Mr. James ;)

I remember you...good to see you back.
I had read your last forum post...you had just left in middle of the session in anger... am i correct here???
Mr. Gery was replying your post and given you special consideration to reapply for reca as you had just joined the ECA program. I remember ;)

Sad to know that your ECA application is not getting approved. Did you received any reason?
What about your RECA application? Have you applied for it?

31 posts

4 days ago

i wonder why your PSA is not having his own website... what is stopping him?? why only TC ECA??
nowadays there are many free ecom platform available.
If you think his product is very much in demand then he should go for his own website and apply for RECA to sweeten his offers...

wishing him all the very best...