Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

6x SUPPORT
Munish Y.

India

E365 Country Champion

7 posts

Renata Grgić's 3rd anniversary with SFI! in Recognition

1 day ago

Hey Renata,

Wishing you happy anniversary and more success in years to come...You truly are an inspiration for us and all the newbies here...

83 posts

Smart Start update in SFI News #Getting Started #Team Building

19 days ago

Thank you Mr. Gery for this new improved Smart Start funnel.
I have one request and hope it is doable....is it possible we give them the details of upline members and icebreaker link once they select their CSA so they can also contact sponsor...

17 posts

Part 3 - Four G's Of SFI Success Formula in Team Building #Getting Started #Team Building

20 days ago

-------------
1. Current Topic is Gaining Momentum. My experience tell me that organizing Coops consistently and teaching it to team mates is the easiest thing to Duplicate which result in Momentum when enough team mates duplicate.
2. SFI, as I mentioned, has offered Signups to buy since it started mainly because Gery Carson is the King of Coops since the 1980's. I agree with Gery that most Affiliates/Distributors are not able to recruit on their own which is the number one reason more than 90% quit. - which is true in almost ALL NM programs.

Thank you Mr Bing for sharing your experience with all the Zing team...
I totally agree with your point that more than 90% of all the affiliate quit because they cannot recruit on their own and some just run away just by the name of recruit.
The whole game plan is just about having a good working team, promotion and selling. If you are not good at this or you cannot do these steps then this system is not for you...

8 posts

The question related to - Wish for Merchants in Marketing

27 days ago

Hello Slavica,

I think this is not the right place to ask your question as the related website is not of SFI. It will be good if you directly approach the website owner.

wishing you all the best and success

21 posts

The Four G's Of Your SFI Business Successd in Team Building #Getting Started #Team Building

27 days ago

Hello Mr. Bing

Thank you very much for starting this thread. This is very first time I am coming across in SFI something like this. Looking forward for some great tips and tricks of the trade ;)

10 posts

As a pending EA who want to maintain his status quo in Getting Started #Auto-Delivery #E365

29 days ago

Hello Danjuma,

If you are not able to maintain your EA then you will loose all your CSA's and will not get share from the executive pool.
Here is the Benefit Chart.

wishing you all the very best...

5 posts

Can I earn from my PSA's earnings? in Compensation #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

29 days ago

Hello Shedrack,

We only get commission when our PSA orders something from Tripleclicks store...
But you will get 1 RT on every 10 RT your PSA gets...This is very good too. ;)

Here is our Compensation Plan. Please go through it if you have not...

wishing you all the success

4 posts

Just WOW! Adding 30 million new subscriptions every quarter!... in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Sales

about 1 month ago

Hello Zingers,

The following article really made me think about the power of games! Hope you will like this article too. Please do share your views...
Adding around 30 million new subscriptions every quarter.

Are you promoting SFI through games?

9 posts

Localvantia Merchants in Suggestion Box #Localvantia

about 1 month ago

Hi Munish, Yes, I had pre-registered her, left an invitation for her and on another visit left the invitation with the Localvantia and Rewardical brochures, with the arrangement to catch her as soon as she arrived for her appointments. This was to give her the opportunity to check the site. She came in a few minutes before her appointments, had a quick look at the invitation, went on line to check it out and when I arrived a few minutes later, we only had a quick chat because of her appointments. This is where she said that she went to the Localvantia site and of course she would have looked straight at the heading 'Merchants Join Here', so that's where she had the impression that she needed to join before getting more information.

For busy people like that, it would be good to have all bases covered and clarify the heading 'Merchants Join Here' or have another heading like 'Information for Merchants' (separate from 'What is Localvantia?) with a link to that information.

That is very good you followed the steps as per sfi guidance...
I hope you are also providing the Localvantia Brochures along with the invitation letter. The brochure is very important as it has all the necessary info the merchant has to know. If you give the brochure then they will not go directly to the site to get more info. And if you are not providing the brochure then there is a chance that they will register without your code and then you might loose your merchant and they might be linked to someone else.

According to me you should make the merchant visit only the following link https://www.localvantia.com/go
and then use the code.

Following is the brochure link: Localvantia Brochure

wishing you all the best and success...

9 posts

Localvantia Merchants in Suggestion Box #Localvantia

about 1 month ago

Hello Betty,

I am wondering how your prospect came to know about that site? As per the SFI instructions we pre-register the merchant and then we follow up with them with the invitation letter and the flyer provided in the marketing aid section.

If you send the prospect directly to the Localvantia site and if they sign up then you might loose that prospect as there is not affiliate id or referred by SFI member section while filling the form.

hope this is helpful and you understand my point...

wishing you all the best and success...

10 posts

Rewardicals Promo Code in Marketing #Marketing #Rewardical #Sales

about 1 month ago

If they visited your page through your ID, then a cookie was placed that would link them to you. Not sure what happened to the promo code that you used, but the link that followed still would have gone to you. You just don't see your ID in the link, but had you gone to the page, it would have been under you.

Just wanted to inform that if we are promoting RW using the promo code than our affiliate id is not involved. The promo code is what links the prospect to the affiliate.
We send the prospect directly to easyrewards247.com ( as you see there is no affiliate id in the link ) so even if the cookie is placed it will not link to the affiliates...
the prospect uses the affiliates unique promo code to register which will link him to the affiliate...

I am not sure about the cookie placement but I think if the promo code is used wrong then it will not link the prospect to the affiliate...

It will be good if anyone from sfi tech team can clear this confusion...

20 posts

Logging in to SFI when TripleClicks is already open in Suggestion Box

about 1 month ago

thnx for the info Tanja...learnt something new today...

I do not have any issue logging in as I normally go to my Affiliate center first and from there to other SFI departments.

That 'SFI' on TC site is so thin and it does not look a clickable link at all...hope it is made bit bold and visible...

14 posts

What are the things you can do to make coping with recent change? in Miscellaneous

2 months ago

Hello Michael,

For me there is no coping issue...I am doing my work as usual...learning, building, helping and having good time...

As you might have noticed yourself, few weeks ago there was lot of screaming and negative posts about all the changes happening. The storm has settled now...Time is the big healer...
Members who are not approving the changes might be looking for some oxygen...

26 posts

Sharing made easier at TripleClicks, Rewardical.com in SFI News #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

2 months ago

Hello Lori,

Thnx for the info...
But I don't see any 'Share' button on the following pages...Am I missing something?

www.tripleclicks.com/indexContests
www.tripleclicks.com/games/Poker/
www.tripleclicks.com/games/Zackjack/

3 posts

Revardical token in India #Rewardical

2 months ago

Hello Pal

Pls. go to the following link to chk the items you can redeem with RT...

Rewardical Exchange

16 posts

Rewardical in Southern Asia

2 months ago

hello Sangay,

To convert your RT to VP you just have to go to your Rewardical account and redeem them...
Note: 3 RT will give you 1 VP

59 posts

Experiment Complete! in Getting Started #Auto-Delivery #Compensation #Contests

2 months ago

Hello Chris

thank you very much for sharing your experiment. This month I had too removed my auto-delivery to experiment with the Rewardicals...
My big reason for setting the auto-delivery - PEACE OF MIND

5 posts

Tips to get many VPs. in Southern Asia

2 months ago

Hello Sangay,

Following is the link to earn some free VP
Earn VersaPoints for free

Introduction to VersaPoints

wishing you all the best...

2 posts

Marketing in India

2 months ago

Hello Ben,

You can purchase products for your own use or to gift from TripleClicks site...

At present the TripleClicks ECA program has been discontinued so you cannot sell your own products on Tripleclicks site. But if you have your own website where you sell your products then you can take the benefit of R-ECA program...
chk the following link for it : www.sfi4.com/reca

As an SFI affiliate you can also promote the TC products and earn direct commission...

wishing you all the success...

9 posts

I want to build a team in Team Building #Getting Started #Team Building

2 months ago

Hello Irhamuddin

I don't understand this...you want YOUR TEAM to work hard and at the same time you are not willing to do the same...
how does this work???

28 posts

Business Presentation and SFI Company in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing

2 months ago

I don't use my real photo because I don't want others to feel inadequate!

hey from where you got my picture...???

26 posts

Filter to find new PSA got from our downline (45 day rules) in Team Building #Team Building

2 months ago

Hello Svend,

Thnx for raising this issue...
I agree, it will be very helpful for us affiliates if that filter is implemented...
hoping for the best...

5 posts

ECA in Southern Asia #ECA

2 months ago

Hello Sowrirajan,

This ECA program has been discontinued...instead you can promote Rewardical ECA program
Please go to the following link to find all your promotional links...
Gateways List

wishing you all the success...

15 posts

Stl in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building #VersaPoints

2 months ago

Hello Jaswant,

Please go through the following link to properly understand the SFI Diamond Plan.
Requirements to be a DTL (Diamond Team Leader)

4 posts

Gole in Southern Asia

2 months ago

Hello Pal,

Just wanted to inform that you have a very strong sponsor from India. Hope you have contacted him...
Pls. go to the following link if you have not contacted...
Upline Support Team

Also complete your Launchpad Lessons. This is very important to understand the system.
Getting Started Training

Following link gives the explanation of your daily action tab. Read carefully and follow the instructions provided.
Daily Action Tabs