50 TCredits for $9.99 SUPER Sale! Limited Time. Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

3x SUPPORT
Munish Y.

India

E365 Country Champion

6 posts

Trash in Miscellaneous

about 1 hour ago

I just deleted 1 email from my sfi inbox. I goes into Trash...
Then I went into Trash and deleted that email there...
went back to inbox and VOILA that deleted email is back into Inbox...

Conclusion: Mr. Trash is running an illegal activity here...reselling the unwanted stuff to Mr. Inbox...
This is not acceptable...This should be investigated and Mr. Bug should be informed about this illegal activity of Mr. Trash...

13 posts

Clarification on RW ECA Website Guideline in Ask Gery #ECA #Rewardical

2 hours ago

Hi munish,

Thank you for your simple comprehensive reply,

Yes, I keep this all basic requirements. But i got the same message three times like an auto-reply without clarification?

Regard's
Mhd. sadique

On which platform is your site?
If you have a very new site then better to go through it again and check if all is good...
If you feel all is good at your end then ask the support what specific requirement they are looking for which is missing on your site...don't give up...
This is all about quality control which is very important for the company...
I hope you understand...

All the very best...

It is built on Word Press Platform.

Not the matter of giving up. But, I am not getting clear clarification that is making me confused.

Mhd. sadique

I think it should not be very difficult to get it approved..hope there are no any restricted items listed...
If you have all the required things in place as you say then you will get the approval...be in touch with the support...
I have seen way messed up site being approved few weeks ago...

all the best

Never, no restricted item are listed. Yes, i sent the support ticket. Hope the problem will be solved soon. The worry is only the business is getting delayed. I have invested a good amount of money for it.

Mhd. sadique

forgot to mention...if you site is up and running then who is stopping you from promoting...I don't understand why so worried...why is your business is getting delayed??? Please don't depend on Rewardicals alone to get your business going...This is a two way system...Rewardical will give your site exposure to its large members. And through Rewardical you are going to attract customer...Customers not only from SFI but from outside SFI...
Rewardicals is just like a bait you are using to bring customer to your site and make them shop and be loyal to you...Lot other things are also involved to make this process successful...
I hope you understand what I am trying to say...
Just go ahead and start promoting your site and side by side keep in touch with sfi support to get it approved...

all the best...

13 posts

2 hours ago

Hi munish,

Yes, I keep this all basic requirements. But i got the same message three times like an auto-reply without clarification?

Regard's
Mhd. sadique

If you have a very new site then better to go through it again and check if all is good...
If you feel all is good at your end then ask the support what specific requirement they are looking for which is missing on your site...don't give up...
I hope you understand...

All the very best...

Not the matter of giving up. But, I am not getting clear clarification that is making me confused.

Mhd. sadique

I think it should not be very difficult to get it approved..hope there are no any restricted items listed...
If you have all the required things in place as you say then you will get the approval...be in touch with the support...

all the best

Never, no restricted item are listed. Yes, i sent the support ticket. Hope the problem will be solved soon. The worry is only the business is getting delayed. I have invested a good amount of money for it.

Mhd. sadique

I understand...All the best...
sometimes good things takes bit more time to happen...
looking forward to promote your store...

13 posts

3 hours ago

Hi munish,

Regard's
Mhd. sadique

I hope you understand...

All the very best...

Mhd. sadique

all the best

6 posts

Rewardical amnd vp in Suggestion Box #Leadership #PSA #Sales

3 hours ago

I don't think Mr. Gery will reply to your post as you have misspelled his name...

Just kidding...

slow and steady wins the race...we are not forced to understand everything in 1 hr., 1 week, 1 month...
take you time and go for it...

wishing you all the best and success...

13 posts

3 hours ago

Hi munish,

Regard's
Mhd. sadique

I hope you understand...

All the very best...

13 posts

4 hours ago

Hello Mohamed,

The term means that your website should be fully loaded with the products you are planning to sell...there should be no broken links, empty categories, all the details about shipping, refund policy, contact details, payment gateway, ssl certificate, proper product descriptions with image etc etc...should have a proper shopping cart...custom domain.
Like fully ready to send traffic to your site without any error...

hope I am able to clear your confusion...

4 posts

Less versa points in Suggestion Box

1 day ago

Jst. re calibrate your brain...
Let go the old stuff...

Chk the following link to understand the advantages of Rewardicals...

Powerful Benefits of Rewardicals

6 posts

You are sceptical? in Getting Started #Getting Started

1 day ago

Big welcome to SFI world...

hope you have submitted your testimonial...if not then jst. following the link below...
Submit A Testimonial

wishing you all the success...

11 posts

T-Time in Eager Zebra #Getting Started #TCredits #TripleClicks

1 day ago

Good one...
jst. finished mine...but without the tutu...hope I win...

6 posts

I am still collecting the MRP ;) ! in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

1 day ago

Sure I am PATIENTLY waiting for that to happen...

6 posts

I am still collecting the MRP ;) ! in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

1 day ago

Hello team,

Just wanted to remind the tech team about the Bug.
The Card King is still dishing out the MRP...
I just received about 30...

sry...posted in the wrong section...should have been in the Bug section...

1 post

This Is Better Than Netflix! in Just For Fun #Rewardical

2 days ago

I am Loving this...Its really better than Netflix...

First it was 102VP now it is 100VP

10 RT and NO VP

1+1 = 4 and 2-5=1 so we have 0 VP

First it was MRP now NO MRP but we have RT and NO TC

wishing everyone happy Rewardical 2018

PS: I think now its the best time to have new Rewardical section in forum...

6 posts

Plight of an Indian PRM. in Suggestion Box #ECA #Rewardical

3 days ago

Hello Mr. Sathiaseelan,

Thank you for raising this issue...I was thinking the same...as things are still in development so maybe we might hear some good news about Rewardical Redemption program next week...hoping for the best.
I am guessing that we might be able to Redeem the RT in Rewardical store. This is just my wild guess...

At present the whole focus is giving the Tokens which is very good for for the SFI members as all the benefits are for the affiliates...The rewardical members who are not part of SFI will not understand what is VP, CSA, PSA etc etc...
So according to me the RT Redemption products are very important to attract outside customers to come and shop at Rewardical store...

And I would also like to inform that I am very patient about all this and I know that everything is in development...

Waiting for eveything PATIENTLY...

5 posts

Have You Heard About Stanford Web Credibility Project? in ECA Program #Marketing #Rewardical #TripleClicks

3 days ago

Greeting to all members,

This thread is specially keeping in mind the new REWARDICAL STORE owners. Also for other members who have their own website or are in the process of creating to promote SFI.

Please go through the following research finding by Stanford University:

How Do People Evaluate a Web Site's Credibility?

Wishing everyone success...

64 posts

Auto-Build Something Great! in SFI News #Rewardical #Team Building

3 days ago

As I've mentioned on some other threads, we have something coming so even those with "partials" can redeem them.

Oh, I know, I seen you answer that several times. Just thought I would use some fake panic.

keep on hanging...something better is coming...

64 posts

Auto-Build Something Great! in SFI News #Rewardical #Team Building

3 days ago

The spinner for Bid & Build is still online so you can get your PSAs earned.

Its not showing at my end...

8 posts

Advertising. in Marketing #Marketing #Team Building #TripleClicks

3 days ago

Hello Prosper,

Both part are beneficial...either you can go for your team building or promoting TC products.
Just find your strength and weakness and go for it...

The following link will give you some more info and benefits:
Making money with SFI

8 posts

Rewardicals product in Getting Started #Rewardical

3 days ago

Hello Munish, Could you please share a link that speaks more about this?

Thank you!

Hello Rose,

I see that you have just joined...Welcome to the SFI world...

I would suggest that you just go through some of the Latest Announcements available on your Alert tab...
There are lot of new features and improvement in progress so keep an eye on those announcement...
Be in contact with your sponsor and you can also use Forum ask your questions and clear your queries...

Wishing you all the best and success...

237 posts

Pricebenders and Eager Zebra go Rewardical! in SFI News #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders #Rewardical

3 days ago

Please visit https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=114994

Randy if you visit my country forum you will feel like using your gun...
members are clicking on Congratulate button on the post which just says congrats...

sry for diverting the topic...

8 posts

Rewardicals product in Getting Started #Rewardical

3 days ago

Hello Hamed,

At present you can only promote only the products which are sold my TripleClicks Direct which gives Rewardical points. Other TC products also will give you Direct commission but not there will be no Rewardical.
You affiliate link will be code in the promotion of TC products.

I think by next week there is a new Gateway link coming up to promote Rewardical store products..

hope this clears your query...

wishing you all the best and success

6 posts

It's a miracle in Recognition

3 days ago

Big congratulation on your achievement...
you are real inspiration of persistence hard work...

It will be really helpful to us if you can just briefly explain how 'Rewardicals' helped you to regain your precious status?
thank you very much and congrats once more...

10 posts

ATTENTION - Rewardical Store Owners! in ECA Program #ECA #Marketing #Rewardical

4 days ago

Thank you for posting these great tips, Munish. And I will add this to our Rewardical ECAs that might be reading: Just because you're in today doesn't mean you'll stay in. We are already raising the quality bar and we will be revisiting currently approved ECAs to make sure they meet our standards. We expect professionalism from our partner sellers!

Thank you so much Mr Gery for re looking into the matter. It will be good if something like Company Website Quality Requirement section is added somewhere on the application page so everything is clear.

Eagerly waiting for everything to be streamlined...

10 posts

ATTENTION - Rewardical Store Owners! in ECA Program #ECA #Marketing #Rewardical

4 days ago

Greetings to all SFI members

The purpose of this thread is to request all the approved Rewardical Store owners to keep good quality of their store. Please complete all the important details like Contact, Customer Care No./Email, Refund policy, Shipping, Product details, Rating, Payments etc etc.
Check all the broken links. There are some sites listed with empty category and broken buy button.
At present most of the sites are on free membership. Please use custom domain for your store.
Most of the sites are looking the same. One of the reason mentioned of low sale/no sale in TripleClicks was that all the store were similar looking.

If the store is not up to the mark then it will be very difficult/impossible for us to promote your products in coming weeks when the affiliate programs begins.

No Promotion. No Sale. No Rewardical. No rate increase in Executive Sharing Pool.

Really sorry to say this but to me at present the listed store rating is 1/10.

Following are some useful Articles for your ref.
Boost Ecommerce Store Sales
Increase Your Ecommerce Business Sales
Quickest Ways to Increase Ecommerce Sales

Looking forward to working with you.

8 posts

Have you used ePacket shipping for your store? in ECA Program #ECA

4 days ago

Hello Benjamin,

I have used epacket option few times while purchasing...the time difference is not much just few days from the original shipping time. The extra cost was about 1-2 $...

The following article may clear some of your queries...
Everything You Need to Know About ePacket Shipping

hope this is helpful...