SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
Adebisi A.

United Kingdom

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

39 posts

New "direct reply request" option at forum in SFI News

13 days ago

Gery thank you for listening and introducing new feature that work

2 posts

Gratitude, Testimonies in Recognition #Astro Auctions #Rewardical #VersaPoints

14 days ago

I won: 10 Clues, 260 Rewardicals, 10 VP today
I'm very grateful. I hope you do win too.

251 posts

IMPORTANT MEMO FOR ALL SFI SPONSORS in SFI News #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

14 days ago

Gery thank for all your constant support, Your example of leadership. Truth to your word and I am glad you are the CEO, I'm praying for you, for more grace and strength to carry on this hard but simple online business.
You rock Mr Gery!

11 posts

A good day for me. in Recognition #Astro Auctions #Contests #PSA

about 1 month ago

I wish you much more and even better
achievements in your SFI business
and your future endeavours' in life.

As SFIiers says Astro Auctions
really pays and you Phanibhusan!
is a living proof that Astro Auctions
does really pays

15 posts

Where is everyone from in United Kingdom

3 months ago

Hello Stephen, I'm base in Slough. Berkshire

With much more love

Adebisi

9 posts

Discovering Interesting Rewardical-ECAs in Suggestion Box #ECA #Rewardical

3 months ago

Stephen, Thank you for your great suggestion, and reminding us that Some ECA (or R-ECA) sell: When you buy from them they do give something for free. I.e I brought some PSA and I was given PSM for free.

I will surely remind my team to: Study the List of Online Stores shown on your personalized RW (Rewardical) red-tab BEFORE turning it to green. Note that you are shown a different List AFTER turning the tab green about these.

I wish you much more success Stephen and all the gurus and the other affiliate alike.

86 posts

Astro Auction Gateway now available! in SFI News #Astro Auctions #Marketing

3 months ago

I prefer Version Two of the Astro Auction Gateway does NOT offer your prospects a free bid. Instead, it simply highlights all the cool features of Astro and encourages them to sign up to try it out. Of course, to try it, they'll need to first buy TCredits, so your Success Rate of creating engaged new customers will likely be less, probably substantially less but it's still a success.

Gery thanks for given us choices it make life very easy, when you can afford to give away free auction to other in the future, then you can choose the first version.

7 posts

Opti-build reassignments in Team Building #Leadership #Sales #Team Building

3 months ago

Thanks for sharing your ups and down in your team. I just want you to remember that we are dealing with people, we are all a falling being, we cover up with our smart and beautiful clothes, we are selfish and self centred, having this in mind will help us all to remember that some are here to take only and never think of others or care to give.

Christ came because of this but to set us free. He thought us how to live and do things, but many have not receive this true. And those who had done so are easily carried away by every wind that pass by. I pray that all those in our who does live this way, that the Lord will show them mercies and soften their heart and soul.

Finally I found this piece very helpful I hope it helps you the way I was helped or even that you will benefit more from it.
This is how SFI lay things down, in other words the gospel according to SFI; 5 important things you should know about the Opti-Build Program

1. Participate with the right mindset!

Nothing is more important than to enter and participate in the Opti-Build Program with the right mindset. That is, Opti-Build is NOT about sitting around and waiting for spillover (sign-ups given to you from above). If that’s your mindset, Opti-Build is not going to work for you. Yes, you may very well receive spillover, but it’s critical that you take FULL responsibility for the success of Opti-Build for you and your downline members. “If it’s to be, it’s up to me!”

Make certain that you’re personally contributing a steady supply of sign-ups (through your own advertising and/or with the help of S-Builder Co-op or a Builder Bundle unit). If you’re not feeding into the system, don’t expect those above you to feed you!

Yes, this is the time to be a leader and set an example for all of those in your downline. Show ’em how it’s done! And when they duplicate what you’re doing, the effects of Opti-Build can be astounding for you and your team of Designated Diamonds!

Remember, Opti-Build is all about “synergy,” about focusing every participant’s efforts on a common goal…of creating Diamond Team Leaders far and wide. So resolve to be someone who consistently gives into the system, not someone who is just a taker, and teach this mindset throughout your team!
The full story from here www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=230243&referrer=search
Stay blessed in Jesus name, God will reward you for all your care and trusting Him, keep praising Him.
I wish you much more greater success in your SFI business Journey. You are a great leader

68 posts

I need prayer warriors in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

Dear heavenly Father, thank you because you always hear us, even before we ask of you anything.

Our brother Philip do ask for prayer warriors, I do pray that you supply prayer warrior for your name to be praised

He is asking you about is sponsor/twin brother, Paul Robillard that You will Heavenly Father Heal, set him free from any attack of the enemies and be with him and his family

I pray about the concern brother Philip have for his sponsor/twin brother, Paul Robillard that You Heavenly Father will take perfect control of all matter at the hospital, the Drs, Nurse and health care Assistance, aid and guide them in all their duties, roles and management.

Finally Heavenly Father you know what is best for us we glorify your name Heavenly Father in all these, We praise you in advance for what you will do.
In Jesus Name I pray Amen and Amen

19 posts

Team build or play games? in Team Building #Auto-Delivery #Team Building

3 months ago

Which one is more fun?
How about which one is the reason most people quit SFI?

For me but are fun, you work and then you play
I think work without play will surely affect once progress

When we play we can invite others to play. use tweeter and many other social media to play with others online
When you work, you teach, encourage, empower your team to do the same. Money brings money, when you have something in your hand and it is closed you cannot add anything else until you open it.

Set SMART goals - Time reach your team, Time to use the traffic exchange and so on, Family- Other work and so on.
Thank to all the guru, the new SFIiers, Team leaders, Affiliate a like. for always visiting the forum, helping and supporting everyone that visit.

Mary B thank you for your lovely questions and the great answer given

16 posts

Need some help on the Tips page in Getting Started

3 months ago

Oluwatoyin the best way I think to find Tips of the Day on SFI is To right click on the Find More Power Tips on the page which will take you to this Link: www.sfimg.com/Support/index?category=26444&folder=266711

Or Go to the search icon which can be found on your SFI profile at the top right.
Type in Tips and there you will find a lot of tips, it's a field of Gold, use them and

increase in knowledge and wisdom, pass it on to your team.

I hope this helps

19 posts

Unappropriate Content in Marketing #Marketing

4 months ago

Willie you are warmly welcome to SFI forum, here you can almost get all you need to be very successful here at SFI.
When you are not sure of anything the SFI forum is the right place to be.

You can search the forum for your gold piece, from the Index, Newest, New replies, By GC, Hot, Must Read, Great Questions, Rules/Tips and Any Category.

About your question about Facebook not accepting our Gateway, well you see Facebook is a platform with rule and regulation, even as SFI and at our different home, flat, houses, office, school, college.

Therefore try and read the Facebook rules and regulation. After which you may be surprise many SFIier Affiliate never care to do so therefore if 15%-40% does not do so they close the door up for the rest 60% SFIiers.

Finally there are many ways you can use Facebook.

1) Your friends; if you have got 200, if you target 5 each and infor them to inbox you that you got something to search with them. You might be surprise 120 may get back to you, 50 might join. while the others buy from you or play some game

2) Your families; you can use word of mouth, never forget that anything done in love may surely give good result

3) Co-worker share with them the benefit of buying and joining your team.

Always remember to infor them that it's not a job but a business

One of my personal way altime I join in some games and the I inform them of a game game from SFI

I hope this helps

I wish you much more success in your SFI business

12 posts

"General" Landing Page in Marketing

4 months ago

This a very good suggestion ElKamili but SFI can not do everything for us. As you know many atime our gate way are reject atime on facebook or other social media. The solution around this to build your own blog or website, this way you have personalised your gateway and it doesn't look like others SFI Affiliate, you need to stand out.

I hope this helps

Therefore on your blog or website you can really use the heading Marketing Methods of 2 Landing pages specific to:
Buy - Game. All kinds of products and all kinds of games "at the same time" which may generates important traffic

15 posts

I have purchased 165 PSA and no one wants to work. in Team Building #PSA #VersaPoints

4 months ago

You can use your SFI gate way Testimonies from your Country i.e www.sfi4.com/XXXXXXXX/saying?country=GB
The XX is where you inset you SFI Id
I hope this help

5 posts

Who Is Your Team Mate 2.0? in Team Building #Leadership #Marketing #Sponsor

4 months ago

Kingsley
The forum was very inspirational,
very interesting, skillfully written,
very clear, Clear sighted and influential
Thanks for sharing God bless you in Jesus name
Amen and Amen

14 posts

BUILD MY TEAM in Team Building #CSA #PSA

4 months ago

Congratulations Chentouf C
You came to the right place the forum forall answers to your questions.
Some tips for you
1) "Social Networking Sites Are Not Advertising Sites!
You can inbox your friends on social media, Have a good chat about SFI, then send them a text your link will some like this
NGRQ "No Get Rich Quick" Gateway www.sfi4.com/XXXXXXXX/NGRQ the XX is your Id or SFI User Name.

The purpose of this lesson is not to provide you with a list of new places to advertise your business opportunity or your products. The sites that we will discuss in this lesson are Online Social Networking Sites, not advertising sites. Do not just place your ads or link to the gateway pages on these sites and leave. If you approach these sites as advertising sites, you will not only break the rules of the sites and cause yourself to be ostracized in the online communities, but you will be wasting your valuable time. You will also waste a valuable opportunity to use the sites properly.
www.sfimg.com/Training/Lessons/53?referrer=search"
2) Get Personally Sponsored Affiliates (PSAs)
Refer your prospective PSAs to...
www.sfimg.com/Training/SponsoringTraining
3) Co-Sponsored Affiliates (CSAs)
Get Co-Sponsored Affiliates (CSAs)...
www.sfimg.com/Training/SponsoringTraining
Lastly visit the Launchpad for more info
"Getting the most from your up-and-coming leaders is about quality, not quantity...and the power of duplication.
Many SFI affiliates sponsor dozens, even hundreds of affiliates and never see great success."

WHY?
The fact is, you don't need to sponsor tons of affiliates to be successful. Rather, you simply need to sponsor a handful of good people who DUPLICATE what you do.

Yes, regularly sponsoring new affiliates is very important, but it should not be 100% of what you do. At least 50% of your time and effort should be spent working with those who you've already sponsored, teaching them how to do what you do.

Have you ever said to yourself, "Gee, if I just had a few people just like me!"?
Indeed, this is the key. And the way you "clone" yourself is by identifying your affiliates who show serious interest and then working with them any way you can to get them fully engaged and active.
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=195677
I hope this help Chentouf. C

15 posts

I have purchased 165 PSA and no one wants to work. in Team Building #PSA #VersaPoints

5 months ago

Dear Lilia,
Sorry to hear about the 165 PSA you bought and nor is active.
Don't give up. You see in this business not everyone as the same
love or passion for online business like you do.

Therefore it's important to read reviews from whom you buy your
PSA. It's important to carefully search for your PSA from your Facebook,
Google plus by asking them to inbox you,

When you join games on Facebook, invite them to your games on TripleClicks
you will be surprise, how many will play and later join SFI, Never be hard on them
Show them that you care, Share with them as many testimonies as possible.

I hope this helps.

13 posts

When one buys TC Gift Certificate, why is it that one is not rewarded with Rewardicals and VPs? in Miscellaneous #Rewardical #Team Building #VersaPoints

6 months ago

Thanks for all your answers to my question.

I taught the purpose of Rewardicals points and VPs
point are given to anyone that buy anything from TripleClicks?
Many regards
Adebisi A
PS that is why I was asking in the first place,
I think it will be a good idea

13 posts

When one buys TC Gift Certificate, why is it that one is not rewarded with Rewardicals and VPs? in Miscellaneous #Rewardical #Team Building #VersaPoints

7 months ago

Dear Mr Gery,
When one buys TC Gift Certificate, why is it that one is not rewarded with Rewardicals and VP?
Finally will it be possible to add TC Gift Certificate on Auto-Delivery?
I hope you understand my question Sir.
Many regards

5 posts

Prizes at Spin & Win in Recognition

7 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

44 posts

Why and how did you know SFI is a real thing? in Compensation #Compensation #Team Building

7 months ago

A simple message, from an old friend say checkout SFI. If you don't like what you read. and what people are saying about it.
It's unto you to decide.

I enjoyed and loved the encouragement given which nor of the other affiliate company never gives me
I achieved fabulous free knowledge , Earn Money, support. co and sponsor. and not to forget the forum.

You can earn as soon as you join. set your smart goals and follow it daily, You can travel slow or fast it's all down to you it's your business after all.

I love anything mechanical. when I saw the launch pad I was so exited. I almost gave up SFI my body and my mind could not take any more of the sleepless night and pain I was going through daily. I brought product for my own use and gift for friends and family,

Having health difficulty but Ican still play my role as a team
leader and finish my daily tasks.
I can boldly say SFI is the Real Deal very cool Amazing family and friends

Visit the forum regularly and don't forget the importance of Team work
Visiting the forum Daily it may change your life forever!

I wish you much more grate success in your SFI Business

Adebisi A