Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Vesna F.

Macedonia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

212 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Susan Miles! in Recognition

8 days ago

Dear Susan, you worked hard, you deserve it, you have got it! Please accept my congratulations on this wonderful recognition of your merits.

66 posts

New Strategy for PB & AA Auctions – Suggestion in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders

16 days ago

Winners focus on winning and losers focus on winners !

66 posts

New Strategy for PB & AA Auctions – Suggestion in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders

16 days ago

Dear,
Before you offend and expose unknown people to public criticism you have to hear the other's side truth, which is:
All of us have started from 0 position and everyone has found his field of interest . Some of us try to build aTeam, some play games, some do nothing... "Greedy" members who play auctions are also doing all of that, but they try to play auctions also ( aren't the auctions for SFI members???) , they do spend money for byuing TCredits, they do spend hours and hours sitting behind the screen...., surviving stressful moments of losing hundreds of Tcredits in attempt of being winners, spending so many nights without dream, seeing, waiting, fighting... and this is lasting months and years
And no one has the right to belittle other's hard work and effort...
Next time when you want to cry upon your failure, please don't mention other people.. It is not ethical at all...
One more thing .. there are a lot of restrictions .. and if you are a leader you also have to be a reader..." You can win no more than six (6) auctions in a seven (7)-day period and no more than 18 auctions in a 30-day period..."....
Here is the link for more restrictions which SFI has set:
www.tripleclicks.com/PBhowItWorks.php
So, your math doesnt work...
I hope we meet each other out there... Thank you

30 posts

Do I have a wrong impression? in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Dear Anđa,
I get exactly the same immpresion.. Is it possible we both are wrong??? Or many of us? I am seeing.. a lot of members agree with you.. We all are waiting for answers...
Thank You.

18 posts

DC -3x125 astro in Astro Auctions

2 months ago

The intention is to clearify and understand the rules, not to make each other satisfied...

21 posts

Astro auction in Astro Auctions

3 months ago

Thank you Christi for your suggestion. I think it is very user friendly suggestion. I would even ask Support Team to add fill out box so we would be able to put the number of bids we want to earmark.. since I faced difficulties while trying to pick the certain number by slipping the slider.
Wishing all the bidders luck in Astro Auctions.

244 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Subhojit C Dutta ! in Recognition

3 months ago

Congratulations Subho! I feel so proud of you! Thank you for being a member of my Team...

269 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Ratan Agarwal! in Recognition

4 months ago

Congratulations Ratan! You have been such significant part of my team and I couldn't imagine our workplace without you. Thank you for all of the motivation and encouragement you've given to me and to all of us, from Vesna's Team. May you continue to inspire us for many years to come!..”

5 posts

nagrada vredna za pocit!!! in Macedonia

6 months ago

Cestitki Vukica! Ti posakuvam uste mnogu pogolemi uspesi. Ovaa nagrada e samo mala motivacija. Uspehot ceka zad prviot agol. Nemoj da go propustis.

37 posts

Why do we now get 12 VPs when all the tabs are green, and so far we have received 14 VPs? in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

8 months ago

Maria, Thank you for your post,
Seeing you disapointed, makes me disaponted also. I can't see the "bigger picture" as well... I totally agree with you .. but still we have a Hobson's choice, dont we?

91 posts

Read This! Please.... in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

9 months ago

Dear Susan,
May you be proud of the work you do, the person you are, and the difference you make. I am so glad you are part of my Team. Thank You.

517 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Romina Miletikj! in Recognition

10 months ago

Congratulations!!!.. We are all so proud of you..

9 posts

Happy Diwali in Recognition

about 1 year ago

Happy Diwali!

18 posts

Eager Zebra Games League .. in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

about 1 year ago

Thanks, Ratan for such a good idea.

20 posts

E365 in Southern Europe

about 1 year ago

Bravo Gileee!!!

536 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Snezana Micevska! in Recognition

about 1 year ago

Congratulations, my dear Sneska!!!! I wish you the best of luck in all of your future endeavors, you will be great!

500 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Gordana Ivanovska! in Recognition

about 1 year ago

Congratulations, Goca... We all are so proud of you!!!

10 posts

More Monthly Winners in Badge Quest Bounty would be great! in Suggestion Box #Contests

about 1 year ago

Hi, Umang!
I totally agree with you. It is really tough to reach the Top200. In addition, the balance among the SFI Badges VS TC Badges is in favour to TC Badges which might generate misconception to the new affiliates. It would be prefered the value of SFI Badges to be increased, even by adding new badges to motivate all of us to do business instead of playing games.
Consequently, the mid stream affiliates, will be given an opportunity to earn more points for their hard earned SFI Badges and get qualified for Badge Quest Bounty, concurrently the new affiliates will remain focused on our essential tasks.

472 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Shyam Chandran! in Recognition

about 1 year ago

Hello Shyam,

Congratulations on becoming your E365 Class Champion!! Great Job!!