SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Vesna F.

Macedonia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

17 posts

Great opportunity... in Suggestion Box

16 hours ago

Hi Kamal..
Now I agree with you. That was my point also... We have to build our Teams in some way. Buying PSAs from other sources is not what I would reccomend. When we come to the moment of buying PSAs, by my opinion it should be done from SFI only. Other ways to recruit new members like warm marketing, personal or coop paid advertising can not be considered as purchasing of PSAs. So, I do practise them and recommend them to my Team. Thank You!

17 posts

20 hours ago

Hi Kamal,
I have to oppose you. In my experience so far, I have received many new members from different sources and I can see the difference, depending on the source. I have active members in my Team gotten from SBuilder, but I have not even one active bought from other sources ( I have tried everything!). That is why I warmly recommend to my downline to invest in SBuilder rather than other sources. In a addition to this, I recommend this 20Years SFI special offer to all affiliates, since the source is the same - SFI!.

17 posts

1 day ago

Sure I did, Raymond! Here they are:
Each PSA purchased also earns you 23 VP and 10 Rewardicals (so 20 PSAs gets you 460 VP and 200 Rewardicals)!
This package may be wonderful New Year Present for Diamonds in our Team... !

17 posts

1 day ago

Dear Gery ,

Thank you for the great opportunity you are giving us to buy PSA for only 0,89$. It is a chance that no one should miss. Finding prospective PSA seems to be the hardest job now a days. My personal opinion is that SFI should have the unquestionable and undeniable right of selling PSAs... because SFI is the only subject who truly cares about their affiliates.

17 posts

Please Sir Gery in VersaPoints

7 days ago

Thank You, Mr. Gery... I hope that you get success at every point, and all of us togther with you... In the fight with scammers and spammers you have my and my team's full support! Good luck to us!

17 posts

7 days ago

Thank You Earl! I really appriciate your simphaty. I joined SFI with so much enthusiasm and pasion, and I am trying to keep it alive.. Sometimes, facing changes which are not in favor of all affiliates but only in favor of very few people, I get angry! I want to see SFI in its full glory, like it was the day I entered.. I want to reccomend it wholeheartedly to my present and future associates, like I was doing so far... But at this moment.. I am not sure... whether we go right way or not.. I am not able to see bright future... So.. your words of support mean very much to me, Thank you once again!

17 posts

8 days ago

I think that we have already touched the bottom. What else can we lose? For me, with all this"big picture" changes, I have been downgraded to my first months of my SFI adventure. After so many effort, time, money spent in the name of "Investment in my future", I am feeling hopeless. I cant see the light in the end of the tunnel... maybe because the tunnel is not punctured yet...

39 posts

New "direct reply request" option at forum in SFI News

12 days ago

Ok, thank you for all your efforts, but we all should concentrate on finding ways to improve the basics, which will give us chanse to become more sucessfull.. at the end, we are here to earn for ourselves, our families and for the Company, to make a profit.. That is the main goal.. all the rest is just a makeup...

39 posts

New "direct reply request" option at forum in SFI News

12 days ago

That is great, thank you .. but I dont like we will be charged for that comunication! Now, forum is turning to market place for SFI also? Better we find a way to earn more instead to spend more...

251 posts

IMPORTANT MEMO FOR ALL SFI SPONSORS in SFI News #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

13 days ago

Thank You, Mr Gery. I am realy sorry to hear that... We are not here to stay content. We are here to do better, to make a difference, and the call of leadership is to say this is not good enough...

251 posts

IMPORTANT MEMO FOR ALL SFI SPONSORS in SFI News #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

13 days ago

I would say that to revive Super Deals would be a great opportunity for all:

1. The winners have the opportunity to decide wheter they want the product won at Auctions (AA or PB-hopfully!) to be shipped to them or not. (Even if they want, the Customs and/or the shipping costs are much higher than the real value of the product, no matter who pays - SFI or the winners themself.)
2. The members who need such product can buy it for at least 50% discount or even more (50% was the rate for listing at Super Deals) and SFI wont get KILLED by shipping costs..(it goes to buyer's account)
3. There will be NO RESTICTIONS for all the members to play any auction because of the International or individual customs laws. If certain product is not allowed to be shipped at certain country, then the winner can list it for sell.

That way the equality of all the members will be preserved. Thank You.

12 posts

The dreaded rule #5 is not the enemy in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Leadership

about 1 month ago

Thank you , Ahmed!
My opinion is same as yours! II would be very glad seeing equality among all the participiants at Forum! I have a sugestion. Let's the name of the author of the post remain hiden ! Of course, moderators would be able to see it, but not the others. That way we can be objective more and the posts can be valuated by their content not by the name of the author! In this situation, some of the members are privileged to break the Forum rules and thread remains even after reporting to moderators!

6 posts

disappeared in Sales

about 1 month ago

Thank you. I read the explanation of the Moderators and I categorically disagree with it. But, we have to know... for good ideas and true innovation debate, argument, conflict is needed!

6 posts

disappeared in Sales

about 1 month ago

Thank you Earl.. Apparently, it slipped my mind that Forum seeks approval only... and never benevolent criticism!

6 posts

disappeared in Sales

about 1 month ago

Just an hour ago I made a thread and it got disappeared! It was about TCD of the week and the drastically higher price of it compared to other selling sites. Anybody can give me a reasonable reason why the post has disappeared?

7 posts

Can we do this better? in Sales

about 1 month ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

139 posts

Lets make TEAMS stronger in Suggestion Box #Compensation #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Thank you, Marija..That is such a generous proposal. But.. I am quite sure..it wont be accepted! This threat is raised only because of the drasticaly decreasing of the commision of "BIG LEADERS" .. the small ones have almost nothing to lose.. So, be prepared to be thrown to the lions!

139 posts

Lets make TEAMS stronger in Suggestion Box #Compensation #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Thank you, Marija for your honesty. Totally agree with you and Ratan. We all are here with purpose to work, contribute and earn that or other way, according to own ability! The delusion that the only way to build a Team is to force the downline to buy TCs and that way to make sells is about time to be disclosed! . Definitely, we need good products to sell outside SFI and thus make earnings and attract new members! For example,
Featured TDC product of the week… It has to be the best offer ever, so that we can sell it in hundreds! Instead that, TDCP every week is double priced product compared to most of the shopping sites all over the net!
ECA store products.. or what has left of the brilliant offer we enjoyed few months ago, in general are old fashioned, expensive and drop shipped from AliExpress for double price! (The exception proves the rule..)
Should I continue describing the quality of PSAa that are being sold by some ECA stores?
Is that the way we build our future here?

12 posts

mobile device bidding not working in Miscellaneous #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

Hi Eduard,
Please try to install Chrome as default browser and you will resolve your problem. Happy bidding!

212 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Susan Miles! in Recognition

2 months ago

Dear Susan, you worked hard, you deserve it, you have got it! Please accept my congratulations on this wonderful recognition of your merits.

66 posts

New Strategy for PB & AA Auctions – Suggestion in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders

2 months ago

Winners focus on winning and losers focus on winners !

66 posts

New Strategy for PB & AA Auctions – Suggestion in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders

2 months ago

Dear,
Before you offend and expose unknown people to public criticism you have to hear the other's side truth, which is:
All of us have started from 0 position and everyone has found his field of interest . Some of us try to build aTeam, some play games, some do nothing... "Greedy" members who play auctions are also doing all of that, but they try to play auctions also ( aren't the auctions for SFI members???) , they do spend money for byuing TCredits, they do spend hours and hours sitting behind the screen...., surviving stressful moments of losing hundreds of Tcredits in attempt of being winners, spending so many nights without dream, seeing, waiting, fighting... and this is lasting months and years
And no one has the right to belittle other's hard work and effort...
Next time when you want to cry upon your failure, please don't mention other people.. It is not ethical at all...
One more thing .. there are a lot of restrictions .. and if you are a leader you also have to be a reader..." You can win no more than six (6) auctions in a seven (7)-day period and no more than 18 auctions in a 30-day period..."....
Here is the link for more restrictions which SFI has set:
www.tripleclicks.com/PBhowItWorks.php
So, your math doesnt work...
I hope we meet each other out there... Thank you

30 posts

Do I have a wrong impression? in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

Dear Anđa,
I get exactly the same immpresion.. Is it possible we both are wrong??? Or many of us? I am seeing.. a lot of members agree with you.. We all are waiting for answers...
Thank You.

18 posts

DC -3x125 astro in Astro Auctions

4 months ago

The intention is to clearify and understand the rules, not to make each other satisfied...

21 posts

Astro auction in Astro Auctions

5 months ago

Thank you Christi for your suggestion. I think it is very user friendly suggestion. I would even ask Support Team to add fill out box so we would be able to put the number of bids we want to earmark.. since I faced difficulties while trying to pick the certain number by slipping the slider.
Wishing all the bidders luck in Astro Auctions.