Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

12x SUPPORT
Dakshesh S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

7 posts

Gifting TCredits to PRM in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

22 hours ago

I am gifting 1 tcredit to new PRM. However I was wondering what happens to it if PRM does not use it at all. In case of gift certificate we get it back as you all know.

17 posts

My Anxiety to Requalify in Miscellaneous #VersaPoints

22 hours ago

Robert possibly you can have an auto-delivery for 125 tcredits which makes you EA every month by banking 1500 VP.

8 posts

Team Building in Team Building #Team Building

22 hours ago

Cain the problem of inactive downline is faced by each and every affiliate. Please keep on repeating what you are doing by being proactive, positive, patient and persevering.

11 posts

What exactly I receive if I refer a PRM. in Team Building #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders #Rewardical

1 day ago

Ravi following are details on your query.
For all your Personally Referred Members (PRMs):
Earn 52% of CV on their purchases
Earn 100% of the VP on all their purchases
Earn 1 Rewardical for every 10 they earn

10 posts

How Do You Identify What People Need? in Compensation #Localvantia #Marketing #Sales

2 days ago

Kingsley an useful post. However you have not clarified as to how it has to be done!

3 posts

Can Advertising Really be FREE? in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Sales

3 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

21 posts

New games page on TripleClicks - T-Time in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra

5 days ago

Tanja I feel it can be multicolored to get great looks!

22 posts

Who needs each other most, the Sponsor or the person being sponsored? in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

5 days ago

Morgan it is a mutually beneficial relationship. Hence it has to be two ways.

26 posts

Who is actually an Awesome Sponsor? in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

6 days ago

Morgan from what you described about them implies that they are not good sponsors. That is quite simply put!

4 posts

difference between PRM and rewardical member in Miscellaneous #TripleClicks

7 days ago

Thank you Tanja and Olanrewaju for your response.

4 posts

difference between PRM and rewardical member in Miscellaneous #TripleClicks

8 days ago

Normally when somebody signs for tripleclicks he is called a PRM. And we receive mail accordingly. However today I received a mail saying that 'you have referred a rewardical member'. I am only curious and wonder why he/she cannot be called a PRM.

7 posts

Can I sell on Aliexpress or Amazon? in Marketing #Compensation #Sales #TripleClicks

8 days ago

Endrit your question, I feel, amounts to policy decision and can only be answered by Mr. Gery.

4 posts

Good results can come unexpected in Marketing #Marketing

10 days ago

Chris you are absolutely right when you say that patience is the key required in this business. I would add perseverance and positivity.

10 posts

They said they wanted to work in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

10 days ago

Mary it is always a very satisfying experience to come across such a downline member. I wish you and your PSA the very best.

13 posts

Activity of PSAs and PRMs in Marketing #TripleClicks

11 days ago

It is an experience of each and everybody that most of the PSAs are inactive after joining. I request members to share your experience about activity of PRMs.

11 posts

Excutive Affiliate in Team Building

12 days ago

Ayesha a very warm welcome to SFI and many congratulations for becoming EA. Your next goal has to be to become BTL and also to try and sell tripleclicks products by advertising. Also please read carefully all lessons of LAUNCHPAD. You will get most answers to your questions.

36 posts

How Can We Help Them? in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

12 days ago

Morgan the fact that your downline ask this question implies that they are not made to read LAUNCHPAD lessons as a first step after joining SFI.

11 posts

Why my new CSA aren't active in Compensation #CSA

13 days ago

Eveldina this problem is faced by each and everybody in SFI. Kindly be patient, positive and persevering. Please correspond with your downlines at regular intervals and try to get more and more PSAs and CSAs by advertising.

25 posts

Feeling overwhelmed with all the information in Getting Started #Getting Started

13 days ago

Tanisha please do not try to re-read in a haste and kindly do not read many things in a day. Please go slow and you will notice that it will not be overwhelming! Hope this helps you.

28 posts

I think I should stop sending Team mails n E-cards! in Miscellaneous

14 days ago

Keshav this problem is faced by each and every affiliate. You cannot afford to become negative. Please keep doing what you are doing with tremendous patience, positivity and perseverance.
Hope this helps!

12 posts

When do we receive our Commissions? in Compensation #Compensation

15 days ago

Daniel the commission gets credited only if total amount exceeds $20. Till then it gets accumulated.

15 posts

Buying PSAs in Ask Gery #PSA

17 days ago

Ritu you can definitely redeem your RTs for PSAs. Just go to rewardical section and try it.

24 posts

How does a PRM benefit me? in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Getting Started #Sales

17 days ago

Anna your question implies that you have not properly studied lessons of LAUNCHPAD. Please read them once again. You will get all your answers!

4 posts

Statement of Purpose in Team Building #PSA #Team Building

17 days ago

Olanrewaju a very brilliant comparison. Thank you for the same from the bottom of my heart!