Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

5x SUPPORT
Shouvik M.

India

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

25 posts

Astro Auction Search Box in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

4 days ago

I just checked the search box, and it is working perfectly.

I have earlier participated in the auction AA# 476, so I just typed 476 in the search box, then hit the Go button, and that particular auction AA# 476 showed up, along with the stats of winners and what I have won.

56 posts

Astro auction in Miscellaneous #Astro Auctions #Compensation

5 days ago

Congratulation on your win, Vahida .

Each Astro auction has many prizes for winners, and once in a while you may come up with surprises (more prizes). It just cost ONE TCredit to take part in any astro auction.

Keep taking part in Astro.

12 posts

Something went wrong on this (AA#405) Astro Auction in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

Thanks Ratan, for the clarification.

So, this means, for any astro auction, the WINNER BID shown on the flight log page, and also when the 2 minute launch presentation is going to end, is 1 Tcredit above the second highest bidder?

Have a great day.

12 posts

Something went wrong on this (AA#405) Astro Auction in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

Yes, I thought that too (239 as the winning bid and 245 as the winner for PTB).

But still need to be confirmed.

12 posts

about 1 month ago

Yes, I understand that, Marylin.

Please note that, in my example, there is no tie (since 245 and 247 are different predictions). So here is no question for a tie breaker.

Tie breaker only happens when there is a tie (same result).

7 posts

How views stream posts? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Stream posts are only visible to the downline members and also to the CSAs (co sponsored affiliates).

This means, the downline members can view their upline members and sponsors and co sponsors' stream posts.

However, the sponsors, co sponsors and upline members cannot view their downline members and CSAs stream posts.

So, your PSAs and CSAs and also other downline members in more of your below generations, will be able to vew your stream posts, but you will not be able to view their stream posts.

Hope this clarifies it, James.

12 posts

about 1 month ago

Hi Marylin,

Thanks for your reply.

Please check what is written in the rules page again:-

The highest bid placed is 100. The second highest bid placed is 50. The winning bid would be 51. Whoever's prediction is the closest to 51 would be the winner of the PTB contest. See TIEBREAKERS section below for who wins in the case of a tie.

So, applying this rule to my example, the winning bid would be 239. Then pick the bid prediction 245 is supposed to be the winnerbecause 245 is closer to 239.
Also, in this example, there is no chance for a tie breaker (because both prediction 245 and 247 are different).

12 posts

about 1 month ago

Hope your concerns will be resolved soon. Wait for some time to get your "flight log" updated.

I also have some confusion about the pick the bid entry contest.

Today, I had predicted a pick the bid for an astro auction for 251 and it came out as 251 TCredits as the winner has used for that astro auction.

But I did not win the pick the price entry, and I know someone else had earmarked more TCredits, for which he won it.

However, I have a question regarding pick the price entry.

How is the winner decided?

In the RULES page, it is written that:-

The highest bid placed is 100. The second highest bid placed is 50. The winning bid would be 51. Whoever's prediction is the closest to 51 would be the winner of the PTB contest. See TIEBREAKERS section below for who wins in the case of a tie.

So, for example, what is the case if in an astro auction, the top two bidders used TCredits as 251 and 238? And then two pick the bid predictors predicted 245 and 247?

Then who will be the pick the bid winner?

10 posts

How does Astro auction work? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

Please visit this link, for step by step instruction

www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=127892

You need at least one TCredit , to take part in any astro auction. Just place a bid with at least one TCredit. You can bid with more TCredits, to increase your chance of winning the auction.

After you have placed bid in the auction, Wait for the fueling and boarding stage to end.

When the boarding stage ends, you will get a email alert, with the launch link.

You need to click on that link, to watch the 2 minute presentation for that auction. During this presentation it will show the top 20 bidders of that auction, and also show the prizes you are winning.

After the presentation ends, you need to click the CLAIM PRIZES button, to claim your prizes.

8 posts

GMP/ZJ Matches and GMP Moves: in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

When you receive matches or moves, your matches or moves count will increase, and you can see how many matches or moves you have by just going to these two game pages (provided you are logged in at tripleclicks).

Also, while playing any GMP/ZJ game, you can always see how many moves or matches you currently have (just check the lower part of the game dashboard).

Matches are for both GMP and ZJ games. You use matches to discard a card. While playing the GMP or ZJ game, you can click on the yellow flame icon, to burn or discard any card. Each time you discard any card, a match is deducted from your account.

Moves are only for GMP game. You use moves to move a card from one hand to another. While playing the GMP game, you can click the "Move Card" button, to move a card from one hand to another. Whenever you use a move, one move will be deducted from your account.

Also, you have some free moves and matches to use, for these two games, every day.

Just go to the RULES page for both games, and you can see it is written that:-

Your first two “burns” for each game are free (with a maximum of 20 free burns per day).

Your first Move for each game is free (with a maximum of 10 free Moves per day).

Note that, to get your prizes from any astro auction, you must click the "claim prizes" button, when the 2 minute presentation of the astro auction ends. If you don't click on the claim prizes button, you don't get the prizes.

21 posts

Step by Step guide to use ASTRO with images! in Astro Auctions #Pricebenders

about 1 month ago

Maybe you have already placed bid in that auction, but you have forgotten. Please check your inbox, and see if you have received an email alert with the launch link, about that auction.

In the Astro auction list page, the launch button cannot appear (for any astro auction), if you have not placed any bid in that auction. And this launch button will only appear after the boarding stage has completed. Before that it will show as "Your bid = xx".

21 posts

Step by Step guide to use ASTRO with images! in Astro Auctions #Pricebenders

about 1 month ago

Hi Iselie,

Thanks for your very helpful step by step presentation, but please note that your step one is not correct.

There will be no "launch" button (but only a "bid" button), for an astro auction, if you have not placed bid in that auction.

If you have placed bid in an astro auction, and if the auction is still in its fueling or boarding stage, then this "bid" button will change to "your bid = nnn", where nnn is number of TCredits you used as bid in that auction.

Also, if you have placed bid in an astro auction, the "launch" button will only appear after the BOARDING stage (second stage) has completed, as Mr. Gery has already explained.

So, your Step 1 should look like this:-

Step 1: Go to: www.tripleclicks.com/Astro/
Select the auction you want to bid on by clicking on the “Bid” button.

14 posts

Astro auction proud winner in Pricebenders #Contests #Getting Started #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

Hello Mizanur,

Glad you liked the reply.

In any astro auction, you can only bid at the beginning of the astro auction (not like penny auction where you can bid anytime when the auction is running).

In an astro auction, you will have to specify at the beginning of the auction, the number of TCredits you want to use as bid in that auction. That's it.

Then that astro auction winner is decided by the person, who has put the highest number of TCredits in that auction, as bid.

14 posts

Astro auction proud winner in Pricebenders #Contests #Getting Started #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

Hi Benson,

Congratulation on your win.

Today I have also won a 1000 RT from a rocket box prize.

For your first question, I don't clearly get what you are asking. If you asked about the time duration of the launch stage (flight), then it is 2 minutes. This is the time it takes to show the top 20 bidders for that astro auction, and also the prizes you are winning in that auction.

To answer your second question, whenever the FUELING (first stage) and BOARDING (second stage) ends, then the "in flight" stage or launch stage (third stage) of the astro auction starts.

Immediately during this time, at the start of the "in flight" stage or lauch stage, you will notice the TCredits have been returned to your tripleclicks account.

The TCredits that is returned to you are separate from 1 Tcredit (for processing fee of your participated astro auction) plus any other TCredits you have earmarked for constellation prizes.

So, for example, if you have bid with 10 TCredits in an astro auction, and have earmarked 3 TCredits for constellation prizes, then you will be returned 6 TCredits into your account (1 Tcredit deducted for procesing fee of the auction and 3 TCredits deducted for you have earmarked them for constellation prizes).

Note: You must watch the 2 minute presentation, to claim the prizes you get during the in flight or launch stage. Becase the "claim prizes" button will only appear after this 2 minute presentation. You need to click on that button to claim your prizes.

10 posts

Biz Quiz in Miscellaneous #Contests

about 1 month ago

You can find this information in the new comp plan improvement NEWS page

Check the portion in this page titled : A BIGGER BETTER CSA PROGRAM

You can see it is clearly written that:-

Effective immediately, we are allocating 32% of CV to the CSA program. However, instead of just a single Co-Sponsor, every affiliate will now have up to four Co-Sponsors, each earning 8%.

Important note: For all existing, currently-assigned CSAs, the current Co-Sponsor will be populating TWO of the Co-Sponsor “slots.” So, instead of 15% commissions, you’re now going to be earning 16% (8% x 2)!

11 posts

SFI status in Sales #Leadership #Sales #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Thank you, Mr Bruce,

I'd be glad if my post provide help to others.

One of the main characteristics of every good entrepreneur/online marketer out there is to find out how to make the most out of existing resources that are available.

I'd also like to mention that I always enjoy reading your valuable posts here at the forum.

Have a great weekend.

11 posts

SFI status in Sales #Leadership #Sales #Team Building

about 1 month ago

As Lejla has said, the best way to retain EA status or BTL status is to purchase a TCredit pack, from the tripleclicks store (TC store).

125 TCredit pack is the best to purchase (you get 1500 VP immediately). It will also make you a booster club member and will give 100 bonus VP.

100 TCredit pack gives you 1200 VP.

50 TCredit pack gives you around 800 VP.

You can also buy a 10 TCredit or 20 TCredit pack.

For example, if you buy THREE 10 TCredit packs (total 30 TCredits) it will cost you around 15 dollars, and it will give you around 700 VP.

Now you decide what you want to purchase.

Note that, any TCredit you use in an EZ game or PB auction at Tripleclicks site, will immediately give you 10 RTs (rewardical tokens).

You can redeem those RTs to Versa points at a rate of 3 RTs = 1 VP.

This gives you additional way to earn VPs (when you have TCredits in your tripleclicks account).

Now, you decide what you want to do.

It is possible to go to EA rank in the first couple of months without purchasing anything, but from next months onward, you need to purchase or sell something from TC store, to maintain your EA or BTL rank.

12 posts

why t-time is not in eager zebra section ? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

2 months ago

If you are mentioning this page
www.sfimg.com/Home/EagerZebra

then this is the EZ tab in your SFI affiliate center.

You can turn this tab from red to green every day and hence earn 1 VP, but you need to spend 1 TCredit in a EZ game.

Therefore, only those EZ games are shown in this page (EZ tab), where you can spend a TCredit.

With T-time, you can not spend any TCredit. Hence that game is not shown here.

However you can always see the T time game in the EZ games section (as I said in the previous post).

12 posts

why t-time is not in eager zebra section ? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

2 months ago

Hi,

T-time IS IN Eager Zebra section.

Eager Zebra games section (EZ index webpage) is here:-
www.tripleclicks.com/indexContests

And you can see T-time listed there, as the last game.

11 posts

Business in Team Building #Leadership

2 months ago

I totally agree with you on this.

Everyday, we can get better. This is the power of continuing .

And yes, a business is a team work. SFI has an excellent platform to implement the teamwork.

11 posts

Business in Team Building #Leadership

2 months ago

Everything in life has ups and downs.

Doing a business is no different.

However, with a business a lot of effort required in the beginning (without showing much positive results), and you really need to push yourself, until some result starts showing. This is also known as HUSTLING.

Many people are not able to hustle. The two main reasons they are not able to hustle are, either because of some financial restrictions (income not coming in), or simply their mindset is not geared to remain motivated every day, to carry on with the essential business activities.

6 posts

I redeemed my 750 Rewardicals into 9 TCredits 1st of June but I cant see them. in Miscellaneous #TCredits

2 months ago

Go to tripleclicks.com.

Login there, with your same SFI id and password.

Once logged in at tripleclicks, you can see your TCredits count at the top.

11 posts

Bidding in Pricebenders #Getting Started #Pricebenders #TCredits

3 months ago

Hi,

You can sell physical products (won at auction) at tripleclicks store (through "flip your win" feature).

But you can not sell digital products (won at auctions) at TC. TCredits is a digital product.

Learn more about flips and super deals from here:-

www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=223454