Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Saad A.

Austria

E365 Country Champion

5 posts

communication in Recognition

3 months ago

I am also proud of you all

25 posts

SFI official presentation video? in Ask Gery #Marketing #PSA #Team Building

9 months ago

You have the possibility to do your own video clip

52 posts

Without investment, there is no success in Miscellaneous

9 months ago

Greeting.
Here I am writing about my way.
All the best.

I agree if he can succeed others can too.
But you ought to work hard like him.

Please note: he took solid 15 years to reach
to GOLD.
Choice is always yours.
Your team is going to follow you same way.

Regards
Manohar M

Hello Manohar,

Actually it depends always on your Team Members how active they are, and by advertising you need to catch a READING members otherwise many thinks - it a site to get in one day rich. therefore its always good to speak personally to person looking for a job doing it from everywhere.

Good luck to all
Saad Al

14 posts

want tips to win in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

9 months ago

To answer questions is general knowledge and it has nothing to do with the SFIMG training program.
Therefore it doesn t matter if you answer the question in the first week or in the 5th week

to everyones success
Saad

Hello Friend
Because I'm writing through the Google Translator program, it may change the meaning of the word due to the movement of words. I'm apologizing for this and doing it. Wow
My good friend is our discussion on this system. And when the teacher does not teach students fifth lesson can they ask questions of fifth lesson?
Judge for yourself. Thank you.
Hello dear friend,
i don t understand anything. Sorry.

All want i want to write is that it doesn t matter when you are ready to answer the questions of the "knockout Trivia" you can start on the first day you joined SFI.

Hope now its better
Saad Al

14 posts

9 months ago

To answer questions is general knowledge and it has nothing to do with the SFIMG training program.
Therefore it doesn t matter if you answer the question in the first week or in the 5th week

to everyones success
Saad

14 posts

9 months ago

Just answer all question s and so you become a winner, if you have Credits you can reduce the answer to 50%

Good luck

11 posts

Inviting to visit our SFI business in Getting Started #Getting Started

10 months ago

The best way to clone yourself

26 posts

Do you Smoke? - Tips on investing. in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing #Sales

10 months ago

Hey Andy,
Thats great what you brought up and indeed inspiring to change bad habits ,THANK YOU. Whenever you like to come and see Vienna/Austria, you may contact me, i m an International Coordinator .
“Lack of direction, not lack of time, is the problem. We all have twenty-four hour days.”
Saad Al

6 posts

Aim High !! Dream Big !!! in Inspiration/Testimonials

10 months ago

Great inspiration and the best motivation, thank you very much Uche

23 posts

Silver Team Leader because of the PSA of my PSA? in Team Building #Team Building

10 months ago

Hello Andy,
Great Job, and whenever you need help or support i m ready to help, i m everyday a couple hours here but for the team i m reachable 24 hours.

To everyones success

5 posts

Knockout Trivia Banner in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

10 months ago

Thank you Sead! But this a E-card and not a banner!

Hi Balsam , i got the Marketing banner, that good from Saed , try again Balsam

168 posts

Bitcoin is back at TripleClicks! in SFI News #Sales #TripleClicks

11 months ago

Thank you Igor ,

I saw that s free of charge, as it look like its costing also.

19 posts

Bitcoin in Ask Gery

11 months ago

Sorry i did not know - 178 Persons with todays day

Ugh, there is a group with over 600 members in it, one that has 159 members in it, but not seeing one with 178 members. Maybe it is a secret group?
Hi
we still are 178 , and its not secrete group , only closed group send me your email i send you a invitation

19 posts

Bitcoin in Ask Gery

11 months ago

There are several with that title. How many members are in the group you're in?
Sorry i did not know - 178 Persons with todays day

19 posts

Bitcoin in Ask Gery

11 months ago

Hallo Sabine,
Bitcoin you can buy anywhere at Postoffices and Banks and online

19 posts

Bitcoin in Ask Gery

11 months ago

Xapo is a safe wallet. If you want a wallet that earns you a small interest payment every day, head over to freebitco.in. Due to the rules against cross-solicitation I'm not sure providing my affiliate url would be acceptable here. But you will earn interest there. Once you have a wallet, there are two ways to get into the BTC game, buy your way in via a BTC exchange such as those found at localbitcoin.org or coinbase.org, or slowly work your way in via faucets. I wrote a blog post on my financial blog about the latter option. Thanks to that option, since February I now have just over 0.004BTC which I discovered will get me a keychain flashlight from Tripleclicks. I'm just waiting till after August 1st to be sure currently-planned improvements to the BTC blockchain don't mess up what I've earned so far.

A special thanks goes to Al M, appreciate your answer, Thanks everyone for your answers and advices.

Marilynn, please give some detail at the FB group "Strong Future International" about your wallet. BTC blockchain i have the wallet already.

Wish all success
Saad

19 posts

Bitcoin in Ask Gery

11 months ago

I have not seen that the commission can be accumulate in Bitcoins , any planed date?

6 posts

Gold team Leader in Team Building #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

11 months ago

Hi Uche,
Since i become STL and thats half year ago, i had more than you calculated for GTL. It depends also on your activity and how good you treat your Team Members . AND how many advertising you make to get PSA ,CSA and Rewards, oh forget to mention i have only one PSA which is BTL, my CSAs they are 4 very active thats means level BTL.

16 posts

Twenty years from now in Team Building #Marketing #Team Building

11 months ago

Hi Balsam ,

Thats more than sufficient , considered 12 Generations ,

Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen.

17 posts

What to-do? How to-do-it? in Getting Started #Contests #CSA #PSA

11 months ago

The best advice I ever got was that knowledge is power and to keep reading.

16 posts

Does anyone know ? in Getting Started #PSA #Sponsor #VersaPoints

12 months ago

Just click on the Alert tab and there you find everything -Good Luck