50 TCredits for $9.99 SUPER Sale! Limited Time. Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

6x SUPPORT
Maurice O.

Kenya

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

13 posts

Clarification on RW ECA Website Guideline in Ask Gery #ECA #Rewardical

4 hours ago

Mohamed,
As you are aware a website may be under construction when it's being set-up initially or additional coding being placed and so on. Such website may not be viewable by the public hence the wording 'ready for retail traffic'.

You must have visited sites like that and found the same notice either under construction or closed for maintenance with pictures of tools and stuff.

I hope this helps.

Success,
Maurice.

9 posts

Missing Versa Points Often Adds Up To Badge Depletion in VersaPoints #Compensation #VersaPoints

5 hours ago

Geraldine,
You have made great efforts in creating a good business in SFI and I must thank you for that.

I don't think I have ever experienced any loss of VersaPoints or VPs as you have indicated. My VP Ledger: www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/MyReports/VPLedger
gives me a good account of each and every VP awarded to me.
Anything on the contrary would have to be looked into by support, of which I have to create a ticket like you've done.

It's a great thing to have the badges as the rewards that come with them is worth every effort.
I would however suggest you concentrate on your Plan and the badges will easily follow your success.
I'm sure support will sort you out. In the meantime do not let the missing few points bogg you down but find ways of earning even greater rewards as you've already demonstrated that you're very much capable.

Just in case you only have a few points to go to the next level, the VPs as you say do not have to conform to the badge points. Just click on any badge to see how many points it brings forth and if you like it then go for it.

Success,
Maurice.

6 posts

S builder co op in Getting Started #Team Building

1 day ago

Hi Okafor,
I will not give you fish but I will teach you how to fish, so to speak.
On top of your SFI affiliate centre page just above your photo you will find five buttons, click on the first one which is the search button then type your query and Voila!

I can't however resist giving you a piece of 'fish'. 'Co-oping' is simply pooling resources together for a common good. A team leader can do the same with their team in buying advertising then sharing the results.

Success,
Maurice.

7 posts

Rewardicals as a measure of Activity in Team Building #Compensation #Rewardical #Team Building

1 day ago

Yes Agwu,
True Rewardicals gives a clear view of hightenened activities by affiliates the world over and the fact that they are receiving rewards for their efforts.

Success,
Maurice.

8 posts

Advertising. in Marketing #Marketing #Team Building #TripleClicks

3 days ago

Prosper,
I had a similar problem when I started.
I remember posting adds on social media day in day out with little or no success. Success in terms of liking what I got.

I then decided to invest a little more, so I went and did a search on TripleClicks using the keyword advertising. I was overwhelmed by the results, so I picked one from the results each time I needed PSAs in my downline and later compared the results verses cost.

I'm sure if you set out a target and resolve to make it happen, you will always find a way, one way or the other.

Internet marketing is a wide topic, I'm sure you will find out what works for you best in due time.

Success,
Maurice.

10 posts

Versapoints in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #Leadership #VersaPoints

5 days ago

Johannes,
Thanks for the input.
I strongly suggest you go through the Launchpad lessons one more time to grasp the concept of SFI and how you earn the money you are here for.
SFI can even give you 3000 Free VersaPoints per month and you will have to do nothing right.
The points you are getting are commensurate with your earnings from the Executive Pool and do not just come from nowhere.
Sales is what brings income. when you receive VP's from your CSAs activities for example, it's actually a percentage of their earnings is awarded to you as their Co-Sponsor.

Find better ways (all you need and much more in the lessons including 'Internet Income Course') of retaining your EA each month and earn some CSAs in the process who will help you improve your earnings and lessen the burden of requalification up until you get into profit.

Success,
Maurice.

11 posts

True Happiness comes from only one thing. in Team Building

7 days ago

Right Michael,

In life we all strive to make our dreams come true.
Let's keep the happiness going shall we?:)

Success,
Maurice.

20 posts

The Change, The Fear and The Hope in Miscellaneous #Sponsor #Team Building

8 days ago

Thanks Tatjana,
Just like the dishwasher, great ideas should never be left as thoughts but rather be put to practice like yesterday! :)
It's five am in Nairobi and Yes, when you think of something great share it immediately, it may help someone else. Have a good morning.

Success,
Maurice.

46 posts

I'm having my Last Dances, last Chances with my Mrps Now! :) in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

8 days ago

You make it sound funny Pamela 😀 I always use my MRPs to purchase at TrpleClicks, especially TCredits. I will still be able to do so with Rewardicals, so not so hard for me to move on.

Success,
Maurice.

18 posts

LaunchPad lessons in Getting Started

9 days ago

James,
Your PSA must have missed acknowledging one of the lessons and it won't hurt to go through them one more time to see which one is pending while revising and finding out anything new at the same time.
You can't get enough of the lessons and normally only going through them once is never enough. I've gone through the LaunchPad lessons three times and would do it again.

Success,
Maurice

17 posts

How to use promo bids and what its use? in Getting Started #Pricebenders

13 days ago

Diwatana,
You've been answered well and overwhelmingly with SFI'ers eager to help.
So you should know that just as the name suggests Promo-Bids are free promotional bids to help pupularise TripleClicks' Pricebenders auctions. They give you a chance to bid for free as you learn how it works and if you are a novice probably an extra muscle advantage so to speak.

Success,
Maurice.

16 posts

Time Machine Winner in Recognition #Eager Zebra

14 days ago

Congratulations Marko!
Enjoy your 103 TCredits, the winner badge and the bragging rights among others.
I hope you win many more going forward.

Success,
Maurice.

2 posts

auctions in Kenya

15 days ago

Festus,
Could you please expound the meaning of placing avid on a product, I'm eager to learn.
The avid i know is the comic auctioneer company :)

Success,
Maurice.

5 posts

When do I qualify to get a TripleClicks MasterCard ? in Eastern Africa #Compensation #TripleClicks

15 days ago

Samuel,
As you have been answered well above, I hasten to add that unclaimed commissions in this case refer to your potential earnings percentage. In other words you don't have it yet, it's there for you only if you can earn it. It can only be added to your account if you make enough sales to claim it.

Another aspect is that if you indeed earned commissions and had them accumulate, without withdrawing or using them in any way and that you have not failed to reach the rank of EA for more than six months in a row since joining, then YES, you can use your money to apply for the TripleClicks branded Prepaid Payoneer MasterCard.

I hope this helps.

Success,
Maurice.

7 posts

My clients say our TripleClicks products are too expensive in Eastern Africa #TripleClicks

15 days ago

Hi Mukasa,
It's true some of the products listed at TripleClicks are rated above overage. However you have to consider that these are primed for a particular market.

The very reason SFI is worldwide is the fact that the market can be expanded. If sales in your main focus then it's best you become an ECA. By becoming an ECA you create your niche in our region and can source products direct from the manufacturers. Given that most products are manufactured in China for obvious reasons, the shipping would be cost-effective compared to products already in shelves in the US, the base of TripleClicks.

The other option would be to advertise in the US, where most products are based and earn your commission from the sales.

The last and most complex (Reseller) is to directly source for products then advertise and have TripleClicks clients pay directly to the source and have products shipped to them directly as well. This will require your own online shop linked to your products source and a free ECA licence.

Of course there are many more ways of earning with SFI is you go through the Internet Income Course under Training.

Success,
Maurice.

9 posts

payment in Kenya

15 days ago

Hi Festus,
Just like James has said above, you do have options and besides having a card in Kenya is as easy as owning a line if not cheaper.
Safaricom and Airtel will give you a prepaid card that you can use to send and receive money from SFI.
Just visit their shops and have your own card, then maybe later you can apply for our very own TripleClicks branded Payoneer MasterCard.

Success,
Maurice.

64 posts

Affiliate struggling to become an EA ? Good News in ECA Program #ECA #Rewardical #VersaPoints

16 days ago

Thanks John,
Definitely some good news for the majority of SFI affiliates.
This will go a long way in creating interest in their business here.
We could realise faster growth going forward.

Success,
Maurice.

46 posts

Using the Same Brush! in Ask Gery

18 days ago

Gliceria,
Thanks for bringing up the colo(u)r change factor. It attracts the eye and engages the mind, so to speak.
Change, though not always good does inspire creativity.
I personally do not mind the change and actually appreciate the writings as a way of encouraging affiliates to read especially new signups. It will be suggesting the need to requalify or better the previous month's qualifications.

Success,
Maurice.

13 posts

Question from one of my PSA's... in Team Building #Marketing #PSA #Team Building

18 days ago

Thanks Ronick,
SFI is denoted from Strong Future International Marketing Group (SFIMG).
So as the name suggests it's an affiliate marketing business and that's what you and other SFI'ers are doing.

As you grow with the system you may find a particular aspect that works best for you and that may describe your business e.g Online Merchant or ECA (shop) owner.

Success,
Maurice.

11 posts

Marees start of the month stream post. in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

18 days ago

Hello Maree,
Thanks a lot for your continued support to affiliates, as a great example on how one can succeed from total destruction. You stood firm and turned around a disaster and a test into an opportunity and a testimony.

Success,
Maurice.

17 posts

Opti-Build now Builds Downline for Non-DD STL in Team Building #Team Building

20 days ago

Thanks Stephen for the focus to this important piece of information.
I'm glad to for the great feature that will aid us in team building.
Kudos SFI!

Success,
Maurice.

11 posts

Are Blog Pages better marketing tools to promote SFI? in Marketing #Marketing #Sponsor #Team Building

21 days ago

Bikash,
Different marketing tools appeal to different cadres/demographics and hence the comparison 'better' does not apply.
In order to reach optimum number of a population you will have to deploy all your marketing assets to try and 'net' as much as you can afford, with proper records a pattern will emerge depicting what works best for you, where and when.
There are however exceptions to every rule.

Success,
Maurice.

51 posts

Received 85 Rewardicals via my registered Localvantia Merchant! in Compensation #Compensation #Localvantia #Rewardical

22 days ago

Thanks for the great advice Gyanendra.
Congratulations on your Merchant sign up. Wishing you and your team even more rewards.

Success,
Maurice.

51 posts

PSA's..."Do I want Quantity or Quality" in Team Building #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

22 days ago

Thank you Roy and Liezel for the extensive thought on the subject of recruiting quality versus quantity.
You mirrored my thoughts exactly, we all want quality but it's statistically given that you can only find quality within a particular quantity, hence the need to go for quantity first.
Yes, learning is key and new affiliates are encouraged to go through their LaunchPad lessons and put what they learn into practice. That's how we can all grow.

A great read for my team and SFI affiliates in general.

Success,
Maurice.