Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

6x SUPPORT
Maurice O.

Kenya

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

27 posts

Paid or free advert? in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

2 days ago

Hello Mercy,
Thanks for the good question.
I would say that there is no 'right or wrong' answer to your question based on the simple fact that all work is business whether paid or by self.

What I mean in simple terms is that whoever you are paying to do the advert for you is actually working and how you found them out is the result of an advert in itself.

So there lies your proof and the fact that if your results are consistently unfavorable compared to your paid adverts then you need the experts and vice versa.

I hope this helped. Thanks.

Success,
Maurice.

24 posts

Can SFI try a suggestion, by making a "Gift Certificate Offer" for our New Affiliates? in Suggestion Box #Team Building

19 days ago

Thanks for your suggestion Madelline.

Free Gifts never work as a business. When for example you are offered a coupon you will find that to redeem your coupon you have to leave your details which is very vital for a marketer who knows that every lead is a future market.

If you are just offering gift certificates as a 'trial' then know that you do not have to reinvent the wheel so to speak, SFI has come about from eons of such trials and have refined a formidable plan that 'works'. Yes it's quoted because it will never work for everyone one hundred percent of the time NEVER!
I have always gone back to the LaunchPad lessons and each time I must say I do pick up something new that keeps building my knowledge base. I can confess I'm yet to put half of the things that have been proven to work into actual practice, but I know and believe that when I do, I will definitely see the results commensurate with the input.

Think of what drove you to where you are today and how you can improve on that to make your downline proud to be associated with you. If you joined 'because of gifts' I'm sure you would not have been active for the two years.

Success,
Maurice.

14 posts

My Brain Sprint score! in Recognition #Eager Zebra

22 days ago

Brilliant Selma, Congratulations!
This is the one and only game that has been able to 'take' most of my TCredits, I got Rewardicals though, so not complaining!
Very exciting as it keeps keeps you on your toes, so to speak.

Wishing you many more such great winnings ahead, Enjoy :)

Success,
Maurice.

10 posts

Paypal at TripleClicks checkout needs a little sorting. in Getting Started #Auto-Delivery #Sales #TripleClicks

26 days ago

Hello Plimorbital,
I'm from Kenya too and I must start by saying it's the first time seeing such a name :) if it was entered by mistake you could always go to your TripleClicks page and edit the name otherwise welcome to SFI.

I have used PayPal now for over 10 years and I must say the problem indicated may be unique to your situation and can therefore only be sorted out by PayPal. I used to work online and got paid via PayPal and could use the money anytime including sending to my relatives in the USA to have them transfer the money to me back home via MoneyGram. The linkage to Kenyan banks at the time cost US$12 per transaction. However I needed to have an active credit card to open up the PayPal account. I still use my PayPal account for Auto-Delivery and the account balance is always exhausted first before the card is charged.

Please find out from them why you are unable to make purchases with your account balance.

I hope you find a suitable solution soonest.

Success,
Maurice.

8 posts

Payonee Mastercard not Funded in Compensation #Compensation

about 1 month ago

Akpeli,
The card issues an automated notification when payment arrives from SFI and you have to make a choice concerning expedition timeliness as these have a cost effect; The faster its loaded, the higher the fee.
However the maximum loading period is 5 days at a cost of USD $2.

Check your for the email in the address recorded with payoneer to set receipt accordingly.

Success,
Maurice.

309 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Thierry Sanou! in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Congratulations Thierry Sanou!
You have demonstrated resilience and consistency over the past one year and indeed deserve the honour of being the E365 Class Champion.

Enjoy the benefits and Happy First SFI Anniversary!

Success,
Maurice.

21 posts

Second Income Earnings from SFI in Getting Started #Compensation

about 1 month ago

Many good answers above Anuj.

Just think of yourself as a sales/ticketing agent for an airline.
How could you increase your income?
As an SFI'er you just started a sales agency with great support in learning and advertising tools.
Get down and expand your Daily To-Do for better earnings.

Success,
Maurice.

20 posts

Logging in to SFI when TripleClicks is already open in Suggestion Box

about 1 month ago

Thanks Dakshesh.

I haven't read all the replies, but essentially that's the best way it should work.
You first login to SFI then you can access your TripleClicks page without having to login again.
This makes sense because ALL SFI'ers are TripleClicks members and not all TripleClicks members are SFI affiliates.

Success,
Maurice.

23 posts

Success seems connected with Action. in Miscellaneous

2 months ago

I totally agree MichaelšŸ‘
With such attitude nothing can stand between you and success, not even failure as failure will just be one lesson learned of how not to work.

Success,
Maurice.

12 posts

AFFAIR; ACLARATION REQUEST in Getting Started #Compensation

2 months ago

Hello Gerardo,
I would suggest you try transfer buying and TCredits for games and more as suggested above or a combinations of the same. There surely are some products sold at TripleClicks which you normally buy from other sources so you will not be 'paying' USD 58 and hoping to earn double or more. Rather you will be building a business with a potential for residual income that may outlast you.

I'm sure in the last two months you've gone through your LaunchPad lessons to equip yourself with the tools needed to achieve your desired income. If not you are doing a disservice to yourself because SFI is essentially your business and you decide how much you will earn in the future by what you are doing in the present.

Success,
Maurice.

9 posts

T-Time in Eager Zebra

2 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

15 posts

Can you earn versa points on auctios in VersaPoints

2 months ago

Jane,
A good wish but impossible for SFI to implement as our collective (EP) earnings designed to award proof of work will suffer by the end of the day. Hopefully maybe someday when Pricebenders auctions will be more popular with double or more of it's current income, then it would be a good incentive for the team to consider implementing.

...you can however exchange other products won or flip for a cash value to use as you wish.

Success,
Maurice.

7 posts

50-Time Top Streak -Gold Streak Top 10 player! in Recognition #Eager Zebra

2 months ago

Eugen congratulations!
Enjoy the win and many more to come.

Success,
Maurice.

7 posts

Using Rewardicals meaningfully in VersaPoints #Rewardical #TCredits #VersaPoints

2 months ago

Thanks Ephraim,
That's a good way of putting it and well tabulated, I may add.
Have a rewarding day :)

Success,
Maurice.

5 posts

What should be good address for new Guy in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

3 months ago

Skumar,
Well done. It's surely the best practice as we are taught to engage new signups as soon as it's practicable so as to guide them through.

It just happens that the majority will not reply back or acknowledge in any way, but that should never discourage us, rather we should expect it and keep trying until we get those who we can work with.

Success,
Maurice.

13 posts

Rewardicals Exchange Value in Getting Started #PSA #Rewardical

3 months ago

My apology Kumar, the observation above is wrong because I was referring to CSA instead of PRM. PRM and PSA should have the same ratings as your PRM can also decide to become you PSA and incase they become ECA then the potential earnings are more than just PSA. Thank you.

Success,
Maurice.

13 posts

Rewardicals Exchange Value in Getting Started #PSA #Rewardical

3 months ago

Kumar,
In terms of sales CV alone your PSA gives you 45% whereas you get 15% from your PRM.
Have a great day;)

Success,
Maurice.

10 posts

super Cards king in Recognition #Eager Zebra #Rewardical #TCredits

3 months ago

Congratulations Asmira,
That's the top position in Card King!
Enjoy the win and many more to come.

Success,
Maurice.

5 posts

A new bell for Trivia Knockout in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra

3 months ago

Stephen,
As things stand there is a notification bell that goes off approximately 13 Seconds before each KOT match begins.
You however have to set it by checking the box on the page immediately following the end of a match.

I hope this is what you meant.

Success,
Maurice.

358 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Mary Ngotho! in Recognition

3 months ago

Congratulations E365 Class Champion Mary!
You've done us proud as a team.
I can repeat every word as said by Gery because it's indeed true about you.
Keep up the great work and may your team strive to emulate your good example.

Success,
Maurice.

26 posts

Can an affiliate earn negative commission for a month? in Ask Gery #Compensation

3 months ago

Vivek,
If you were joking I would say you'd need to work extra hard to earn zero in SFI and negative is out of the question.

On a serious note though, if you are paid via the payoneer prepaid MasterCard then it is important to take into consideration the standard monthly charge which may give a negative reading should your earnings for the month fall short.

Success,
Maurice.

11 posts

Together EA in Team Building #CSA

3 months ago

Congratulations Deepak,
I would like to believe this is only the start of a great team in SFI!
Wishing you and your team greater achievements going forward.

Success,
Maurice.

22 posts

Clarification on RW ECA Website Guideline in Ask Gery #ECA #Rewardical

3 months ago

Mohamed,
As you are aware a website may be under construction when it's being set-up initially or additional coding being placed and so on. Such website may not be viewable by the public hence the wording 'ready for retail traffic'.

You must have visited sites like that and found the same notice either under construction or closed for maintenance with pictures of tools and stuff.

I hope this helps.

Success,
Maurice.

14 posts

Missing Versa Points Often Adds Up To Badge Depletion in VersaPoints #Compensation #VersaPoints

3 months ago

Geraldine,
You have made great efforts in creating a good business in SFI and I must thank you for that.

I don't think I have ever experienced any loss of VersaPoints or VPs as you have indicated. My VP Ledger: www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/MyReports/VPLedger
gives me a good account of each and every VP awarded to me.
Anything on the contrary would have to be looked into by support, of which I have to create a ticket like you've done.

It's a great thing to have the badges as the rewards that come with them is worth every effort.
I would however suggest you concentrate on your Plan and the badges will easily follow your success.
I'm sure support will sort you out. In the meantime do not let the missing few points bogg you down but find ways of earning even greater rewards as you've already demonstrated that you're very much capable.

Just in case you only have a few points to go to the next level, the VPs as you say do not have to conform to the badge points. Just click on any badge to see how many points it brings forth and if you like it then go for it.

Success,
Maurice.