Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

7x SUPPORT
Maurice O.

Kenya

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

12 posts

Astro Auctions and unsuccessful bids in Astro Auctions

11 hours ago

Sorry for your loss Nelson.
A good thing you're now we'll informed, assuming you've followed the link to the rules.
1. Indicate the TCredits you're staking for the auction item.
2. Indicate of the TCredits staked, how many you want to receive prizes on (not get them back).
This is the win-win situation.

Success,
Maurice.

32 posts

Remembering Kofi Anan Former UN Secretary General in Miscellaneous

11 hours ago

Thanks Julius
Kofi was a man with a purpose. Kenyans will forever be grateful to him for bringing this country from a brink of collapse when he mediated a peace deal between the political devides following disputed elections in 2007 and the ensuring violence and mayhem.
Rest In Peace Kofi Annan.

Success,
Maurice.

12 posts

Excited by win in Recognition

1 day ago

David Congratulations on your win. 500 RWD is a great number. I hope you'll soon get an even higher amount like say 1000 RWD!
Enjoy your win.

Success,
Maurice.

7 posts

Building People is SFI business in Team Building #PSA #Team Building

12 days ago

Chinedu,
That's a great idea and I agree it's a fresh way of looking at the system.
The focus should be on'them' (your team) so that -
Together Everyone Achieves More!

Success,
Maurice.

8 posts

200 VP/ day from Astro Auctions !! in Recognition #Astro Auctions #Leadership #VersaPoints

14 days ago

Congratulations Ratan!
There must be a reason other than luck, that you are doing well.
Keep it up and enjoy your rewards.

Success,
Maurice.

16 posts

How to calm down my newbies? in Team Building #Team Building

14 days ago

A great thread you have here Timam,

A simple answer to calm down your PSA's is to let them
be aware that here they are NOT being employed.
When you get employed you have specific expectations at the end of
the month on how much you will be paid, you can even budget on it.

How about SFI where you are starting your own business?
It's of course a different ball game all together.
However unlike starting just about any business,
SFI'ers are the lucky lot in that the big part has already been done;
research, products and services, market, tried and tested methods
of what works and what doesn't, etc. We have it all in a template
and all we have to do to succeed is clearly spelt out.
No need to panic, just follow what works for you among the many options
and do more of it, and some more!

Success,
Maurice.

14 posts

Brain Sprint personal best in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

16 days ago

Farjana Congratulations on your score!
I would wish SFI'ers would stop quoting the subject comments to which they are replying as it makes the thread too long to follow.
Only quote a particular comment you are replying to but not the subject/main thread we're all following.

Probably a glitch because the fastest time should be your personal best.

Success,
Maurice.

11 posts

I have now retired...... in Recognition #Eager Zebra

16 days ago

So it was you Eugene 👌.
A tough nut to crack, , but I wish I could find another challenging opponent going forward.
Congratulations and enjoy your 'retirement'.

Success,
Maurice.

27 posts

Rewardicals, how do they serve my business in Miscellaneous #Rewardical #TCredits #VersaPoints

19 days ago

Caleb,
Gery has already given a direction SFI is taking in so far as Rewardicals role is. Find his comments in this thread.
What I can give you is that rewardicals are more complicated than simple loyalty points and are more useful than that.
You don't incur cost or should I say 'additional' cost if you change the shop but not the item you normally buy, but you'll be encouraged to change the shop if you can get 'additional' benefits like Rewardicals which you can use to advance your rank or even make additional purchases that you would otherwise not afforded.

A good example is where you use the rewadicals to advance your rank (exchange for VersaPoints) and your new rank enables you to receive deeper/more compressed earnings than you would otherwise have qualified for.

SFI is ever evolving and we affiliates make it turn, so long as it makes sence do so, change is the only constant to growth and life in general.

Success,
Maurice.

12 posts

Useful Info Regarding Paypal in Sales #Auto-Delivery #Marketing #Sales

20 days ago

Thanks Jessie for the observations.
The resultant debate is very healthy and educative to most SFI'ers.

I wish to add that once you have an account with PayPal, then you want to cancel it for whatever reasons, the best think to do would be to unlink all cards and accounts related to your PayPal account without actually cancelling your account.

You stand to lose nothing as all your funds are delinked, but you however gain speedy restart should you decide to use/reactivate your PayPal account again. Just add the cards/accounts and you're good to go.

I've used my PayPal account for more than 15 years and not a single card has survived that long.

Success,
Maurice

27 posts

Rewardicals, how do they serve my business in Miscellaneous #Rewardical #TCredits #VersaPoints

20 days ago

It's not my understanding , fact is that it works for me like real currency as I also mine Bitcoins and sell them in kenya for Kenya Shillings. Just Like all currency. All the money I earn is for one purchase or the other, how and where is a matter of choice.
100M 'R' since July may make it look cheap, but like all currency/Tokens/Royalty points etc, etc, the value is in the acceptance and hence popularity.

Have a rewarding day

Success,
Maurice.

27 posts

20 days ago

Well said Nafisa,
I hasten to add that Rewardicals are real currency as you can redeem them for Bitcoins which you can cash in Kenya and many other countries or use for internet purchases worldwide.

Success,
Maurice.

29 posts

I Think This Will Increase Our Conversion in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #Marketing #PSA

21 days ago

Gomer,
Simple may be good unless they mean something else.
We all want 'simple' things which may be translated to mean anywhere from easy to free and we all know where that will lead us to; inaction!
SFI is always improving for the better and any suggestions on better ways to improve the system will always be looked at by the competent team who have proven their mettle overtime.

If you and I have gone through the system and have found it to work for us, so can others too. It will definitely not work for all and sundry.

Success,
Maurice.

6 posts

Where did my CSA's go? in Miscellaneous #CSA

21 days ago

Mariske,
With a 4 month EA streak and obviously a current Team Leader, it means you DO qualify to retain your CSA's and that this can only be a technical issue which support can easily resolve if you care to raise a ticket.

Success,
Maurice.

4 posts

RIGHT E-MAIL ADDRESS in Ask Gery #Getting Started

21 days ago

Thanks Mclee for the good thoughts,
It has been a nagging question, but its also given that some affiliates do not know what they are signing up to since they are paid to sign up and to them it ends there. The best thing to do would be to try and catch them as they sign up and convince them of what a great business opportunity SFI is, hence the 'handshake'.

Success,
Maurice.

11 posts

Notice given when CSA used to qualify for higher rank, we used to receive mail. in Miscellaneous #CSA

27 days ago

True Dakshesh,
I have worked around it by constantly monitoring my movers column to see who is progressing and to congratulate them accordingly.

Success,
Maurice.

38 posts

Feel like giving up . in Miscellaneous #Getting Started

28 days ago

That's the spirit Melvin!
We all have misgivings at one time or the other, but what keeps us going is the fact that our set objectives are realistic and needs time to be fulfilled, your ''WHY''.

Success,
Maurice.

4 posts

Inspired by Mr Gery Carson’s Success in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Team Building

28 days ago

Well spoken Chinedu!
I agree with you, It takes a lot of determination, patience and above all the resolve to make it happen.
Keep the fire burning!

Success,
Maurice.

226 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Samir Hasanspahic! in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Congratulations Samir on a job we done!
You've proven yourself to be one of the best amongst SFI affiliates.
That managing your time and efforts well in SFI can lead to success.
An exemplary performance to the team and SFI'ers in general.

Way to go!

Success,
Maurice.

4 posts

Visual Geaology To Include Downline Rank Status? in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Great thought David,
I think maybe the fact that your mover's tab has this information and more makes it a repetition.
Since we visit our movers page daily , if not more, then it's not a big let down after all.
however I agree with you that if it can be made more visual at no extra cost then why not?

Success,
Maurice.

5 posts

If I Can Do It, Anyone Can Just By Promoting The Free Gateway.. in Getting Started #Marketing #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Congratulations Captain!
You are a great inspiration to me and my team of the endless possibilities with SFI.
All is possible if we put our focus and resilience to make it happen.
We all strive to emulate your brilliant performance.

Success,
Maurice.

18 posts

Patience & Persistence in Team Building #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Well said Kimberly,
This is very encouraging even to me who as been here longer than 3 years.
One thing's for sure, it is never a waste of time believe you me, one way or the other it will eventually pay.
All we can hope for is that its soon rather than later.

Success,
Maurice.

7 posts

ConsiderYour Marketing Business An Adventure- YaHoo!! in Marketing #Marketing

about 1 month ago

True Bruce,
routine may appear boring but the results at the end of the day will definitely be exciting.
let's expound on the positives and let go of failures.

Success,
Maurice.

14 posts

Building a strong team! in Team Building

about 1 month ago

Tracey,
Congratulations on your great performance so far, you're a great inspiration to all SFI'ers.
Than you too for the good advice and direction shown above.
Good example to follow.
Wishing you and your team even greater...

Success,
Maurice.

14 posts

How long does it take to get an order delivery in Nigeria in Sales #Marketing #Sales

about 1 month ago

Mercy, Christine above has answered you well. However I wish to add that after you've contacted the seller and you are convinced that the product was dispatched and you can trace it entered Nigeria, the next thing would be to contact your local post office to find out what transpired.

I hope you find and enjoy the products/services.

Success,
Maurice.