Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Dušica J.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion

21 posts

How do I get five more badges today? in Miscellaneous #TripleClicks

4 days ago

Hi Mercy,
Why today? Take it easy, go step by step. Click on "badges you can earn" and see what you can do to earn a new badge.
I hope it helps.

22 posts

Leadership Pages - have they fallen away? in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

4 days ago

Hi Helen, thanks for the reminder. I think we should all pay more attention to our leadershkp page. It shows our dedication. New members take a look to it. If they see outdated texts they will not consider us as good sponsors and team leaders.

18 posts

Should I do some wake-up alarm? in Team Building #Team Building

7 days ago

Hi, Gabriela,
Sorry, but no wake-up alarm will help you. Most affiliates sign in, but they are too lazy to read and learn and do their tasks. When they see that they cannot earn in a day or two they just leave. But keep on sending them short messages to inform them of the news at SFI. Perhaps they will wake up.
In the meanwhile try to promote SFI among your colleagues, friends, persons you know and you can contact on a daily basis.
I wish you a lot of success in your future work.

7 posts

Team Mail I had sent to my Team in Team Building #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

7 days ago

Hello Johnna,
thank you for your post. I copied it and I'll use it with some small changes in my next weekly mail to my team.
I am sure it will be of help to most active members who send letters in English but English is not their native language.

16 posts

Goldstreak Exasperation in Eager Zebra

10 days ago

Thank you, Martin, for my3rd anniversary congratulations!

16 posts

Goldstreak Exasperation in Eager Zebra

10 days ago

Randomly chosen people give answers. It doesn't mean that they are experts and give officially correct answers.
We, the payers of GoldStreak, can only try to find out what was the answer most participants gave.

6 posts

June - 2018 - Greetings from SFI Co-Sponsor in Team Building #CSA #Getting Started #Leadership

10 days ago

Hi Wayne,
Thank you for this post. Though we don't have contact with our co-sponsors I think it would be nice to make them know that we follow their work on the stream and are ready to chat with them from time to time. It is a pleasure for me to receive their e-cards and I appreciate it too.

20 posts

Free Advertising WON'T work unless you... Work It Daily! in Marketing #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

16 days ago

Hi Tommie,
I hope many inactive members will read your post, because it is really inspirational. We can have results or we can have our excuses. We cannot have both.
Free advertising is good, but you should also help us to find ideas for simple and memorable ads.
Go after your dreams!

65 posts

Suggestions for my two problems in Suggestion Box #PSA

17 days ago

Hi Milorad,
I understand your financial problem because I live in the same region and know how much we earn. I have been SFI member for three years now. At the beginning I had the same problem as you have. My sponsor helped me to confirm my EA status. But I think the most important thing is to invest in yourself - read and learn, learn, learn, follow the advices of your upline. Follow the New Comp Plan. Try to find new active affiliates through your activity in your surroundings. Tell people all you know about Localvantia, Rewardical program, TripleClicks. Find new tips and ideas.

Change your mindset. Think positive and things will start to change.
I wish you a lot of success in your future work!
Dušica

11 posts

This the real thing in Getting Started #Eager Zebra #Leadership #TCredits

17 days ago

Hi Petar,
I agree with you that it is a privilege to be SFI member. We can learn, we can earn, we can be rewarded, we can become businessmen and, last but not least, we can play interesting games and win different prizes.

I wish you good luck and a lot of success!
Dušica

33 posts

New Co-Sponsor in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

21 days ago

Mirjana,
You didn't read the announcement of "New Comp Plan Improvements" issued yesterday, June 1st. It is all explained there about new co-sponsors. I wish you good luck in your future work.
Regards,
Dušica

10 posts

Starting Off Sometimes Seems Impossible!!! in Getting Started #Getting Started

23 days ago

Hi, Bruce,
I read posts you write with pleasure because there is always something inspirational in them. Most people have a negative mindset and this is the reason why they don't succeed in life and business.

I often repeat the words of Swami Sivananda: "Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success."

5 posts

Prizes at Spin & Win in Recognition

25 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

14 posts

Newly Joined SFI Affiliates​ in Getting Started #Getting Started

27 days ago

Hi, Tee,

You are right that LaunchPad lessons are vital for success in SFI business. I would like to add that they are not foreseen exclusively for the newbies. We, older affiliates, should go through the lessons from time to time too. Recently SFI has also made many changes and it is explained in the LaunchPad lessons.

18 posts

SFI college in Getting Started #Getting Started

29 days ago

It is true, James,

You learn for free. And going through your daily lessons you can even earn.
For me, it is also important that I found a lot of nice people - real friends. My conclusion -
SFI is awesome.

Dusica

11 posts

What is E365 championship and how to become one ? in Getting Started #Contests #E365 #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

Hi Mohamed,

Easy - be the first among the best in SFI.

Have you read the LaunchPad? There is the statement: " Entrepreneur365 (E365) is a fun and exciting SFI contest that gives you great goals to shoot for during your first year in SFI. The objective is to score the most VersaPoints (VP) in your class during this 365-day period."

All the best!

14 posts

Biz Quiz Badge ranking in Suggestion Box

about 1 month ago

Hi Al,

You already got the answer to your thread, so I don't want to repeat it.

We get the answer to the yesterday's question on the WIN IT tab and we also get the percentage of correct answers. However, I would like to know the number of all members who participated in the Biz Quiz. With the given percentage, it is easy to calculate the number of correct answers. What is the percentage of members who were Biz Quiz winners of the day?

I would like to hear your opinion!
Dusica

16 posts

Have you logged into your SFI account today? in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi, Prbhakar,

I like your post and I hope your PSAs and CSAs will read it and start working regularly.
In due time I would like to hear from you regarding the success in motivating your team to work.

"Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later" - Og Mandino

I wish you all the best!
Dusica

25 posts

Train your Brain to Read and Learn Fast & Remember More in Recognition #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Milica, congratulations.

I am sure you have tried Kwik reading and learning lessons because everybody who is doing it is shocked by how many hours we can regain in our life when we double or triple our reading speed.

I wish you to overpass all the existing 132 winners.

Dusica

23 posts

New Look to the "Rewardical.com" Page... I like it! in Sales #Marketing #Rewardical #Sales

about 1 month ago

Hello Jim, thanks to you I found out the new Rewardicals page. I like it. It seems to be more practical to navigate there. SFI helps us really to make it easier to work with Rewardicals.

19 posts

Whats the best way to redeem Rewardicals? in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Rewardical #Sales

about 1 month ago

Hi, Levi!
Good question, but it depends on your plans and possibilities.
I bank the rewardicals to use them at the beginning of a new month to achieve my EA status as soon as possible. You have already the Bronze Team status, so perhaps, you will prefer some other option, i.e. Bitcoins.

32 posts

Very very happy in Recognition #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

My sincere congratulations, Nada. Such winnings give us force to work even harder

27 posts

CSA won by Card King in Recognition #CSA #Eager Zebra #TCredits

about 1 month ago

Hina, you are really lucky. It is not easy to get Card King Spin. Some time ago, I also got 3 CSA. Be sure, SFI will place the new CSAs on your genealogy, not all at once, but in two to three days for sure. Just to mention, you will not get a message. Look in your genealogy table.

16 posts

T-Time hitch in Miscellaneous #Contests #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

2 months ago

It is O.K. in my case. You must check your PC, I think.