Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Dušica J.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion

12 posts

Biological Clock-Your Inherent Timing Device-Within You. in Marketing #Marketing

13 days ago

Hi Bruce,
Once again I am amazed at your text. I am sure it will work. The power of our subconscious is very great and can help in any way. Just one example: I could not find an important document for days. One evening, in bed, I asked my "inner child" to tell me the solution. In the morning the first think was where I shall find it. And it was there.

I shall follow your advice and hope other SFI members will do the same.

Aim high!
Duka

7 posts

Besplatno oglašavanje in Southern Europe

18 days ago

Još jedna prilika za besplatno oglašavanje : Million Leads for Free,
Potrebno je da se prijavite, pogledate 10 oglasa i već imate pravo da stavite vaš oglas, koji se vrti cijeli dan. Ponavljajte svakog dana!

www.MillionLeadsForFree.com/go.php?r=DUKA

Želim vam puno uspjeha!

11 posts

New month welcome address in Team Building #CSA #PSA #Sponsor

19 days ago

Thank you John! I am sure you will have success with this concize letter sent to all your team members. You pointed out in short all that is important facts for success in SFI. Great work!

7 posts

Conquer The Fear Of Poverty!!! in Getting Started #Getting Started

24 days ago

Thank you, Bruce. Your statements are always very good and I like to read them as well as follow your advice as much as possible. We are creators of our future!

All the best to you!
Duka

4 posts

Difficulties playing the game Hidden in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

28 days ago

Hi, Anuj,
You must try to find word associations, synonimes, Don't use clues too fast. You have time to search on google. Playing HIDDEN you will improve you knowledge of English.
I wish you good luck in future games!

66 posts

Time to say goodbye in Miscellaneous

29 days ago

Hi, Marijana,
Sometimes it is hard to understand such a decision. You are the first in the class, the 69th in Serbia, you have such excellent badges - and now at once, you stop.
In any case, I wish you all the best in your future life. Follow your heart!

27 posts

Which Tab Is More Excited? in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Hi, Navanithe,
I have three favorite tabs - Alerts with Forum, Win It and Stream. After having seen them I make a plan for what I have or wish to do besides the regular daily activities, for instance, e-cards to my team members, my stream posts, new advertising ideas...
It is necessary to make a selection because I don't have always time to do all that seems important at the moment.

10 posts

Can You Feel The Strength Of Your Team ? in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

It is a pity we are not all blind and believe in our own strength. Thank you for the story.
I shall try not to forget it while working.
Regards, Dusica

14 posts

Iam disappointed with step it up September çontest in Team Building #CSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

6 posts

Csa mailer in Team Building #CSA #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi John,
the same problem was discussed earlier today. Go to

www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1513476#post-1513476

and you will find different answers to help you.

9 posts

CSA Mailer problem in Team Building #CSA #Getting Started #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi Bijesh,
You have started working at SFI about a month ago, so it is normal that you don't have enough experience. However, I congratulate you on having already such a high number of team members.

All you have to do regarding your problem is to go to your genealogy and select the members to whom you would like to send a mail, for instance all who were active in the given period of time, or all who are members since a given date. Get acquainted with different posibilites of search filters.

Good luck and a lot of success!
Dusica

10 posts

The path to success in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Congratulations, Snežana!
I have seen your Ledger and I see that you have earned really numerous badges. It only confirms how well you are doing as well as that your concepts and techniques are awesome. Thank you for your post.
Duka

9 posts

Are you consistent in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Hi Keshav,

I looked at your ledger and all I can say is CONGRATULATIONS. I see that you are very serious at this work and I like your observations regarding consistency. You are a future leader.

I have numerous PSAs and CSAs from India and I am disappointed because there is nobody whose activity I could evaluate as awesome.

Regards, Dušica

10 posts

10 Successful Principles To Remember in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

I agree with your ten success principles. For me, there is one other principle, namely "Positive thinking is a choice". And, we must always listen to good suggestions.

28 posts

I Copy And Paste My SFI Ads Directly From My Gmail Account... in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

2 months ago

Tommie, you must be an IT expert.
Now I understand why I have no success though I am trying hard to build a team. The new comp plan pushed me down to zero income because I have no downline active members. I would like to have you as a2a friend to help me sometimes. Advertising is not easy when English is not the mother tongue. In any case, my sincere congratulations.
Regards,
Dusica Jovanovic

10 posts

VPs as constellation prizes in AA. in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #VersaPoints

3 months ago

Hi PHANIBHUSAN ,
I agree with you. The prizes I won also helped me to achieve my bronze rang sooner in the last month. It is also only a question of a few days more to confirm my rang in August. I got addicted and play AA several times a day.

7 posts

Just a Trickle? in Compensation #Compensation

3 months ago

Bill, this is a nice comparison and I agree completely with you.

15 posts

Lunar eclipse! in Just For Fun #Contests #Leadership

3 months ago

Hi Nouta,
I envy you. I would like to watch the eclipse of the moon, but the sky is covered by clouds. This is a unique beauty of nature, once to see in the lifetime. Still, I hope the sky will not be cloudy all the time of the eclipse. I shall wait.

7 posts

Receiving VPs for each products purchased after review in Getting Started

3 months ago

Hi, Basheer,
I didn't receive the 25 VP for review of my purchase of "Creating Banners for Free – Tutorial", so I sent a ticket to the Support Center. Here is their answer:
"Due to major and rapidly growing abuse, we do not offer VersaPoints for reviewing ECA e-books. However, you will continue to earn 25 VersaPoints for each review of all physical products. And on TC Direct digital products, such as TCredits, you will also continue to earn 25 VersaPoints per review, with no limit on the number of reviews you can do."

So, don't expect to receive VP for every product - ECA e-books and materials are not included.

8 posts

If you cannot sleep in Marketing #Marketing #Team Building

3 months ago

Thank you for your pleasant words. You inspire me and give me strength to go on. I am 3 years older than you and each month I have some additional problems. Though I am not successful in advertising and I have no active PSA and CSA, I like to read forum posts and take part in games and quizes with pleasure. Astro auction is also so addictive. It is a pity I don't have more money to buy TCredits and play even more.

I have a small vehetable garden and a small lown. I like to take care of them. So I understand you and your duties.

Let us hope we both, you and me, will be able to enjoy life for a couple of years more. For me the income at SFI is not very important any more.

Best regards, Dusica from Montenegro

9 posts

Reading and responding in forum in Suggestion Box

4 months ago

Hi Sherwood,
I am often bothered by threads opened by affiliates from different countries of the world. It occurs so often and it only confirms the fact that affiliates do not read messages issued by SFI (Gery) or threads in the forum where answers and explanations were given.
You are completely right that reading each members' responses can be enlightening.

26 posts

Reassigned over 500 PSA today. To my downline! "Teamwork". in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

4 months ago

Hello John,

It is awesome what you do. But it is a pity that most sponsors have not the possibility to help their active members because they don't have corresponding affiliates.

I am happy my sponsor and one of my upline have seen that I work regularly without a lot of success. So they started to send me new affiliates. In spite of the fact that these new affiliates are not active I am grateful and I am sure one day a real diamond will appear.

I consider my upline member and my sponsor to be my real friends. I sshall not mention their names here. They will know who I mean and I thank them.

235 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Borko Lazic! in Recognition

4 months ago

Congratulations to Borko Lazic! I am specially pleasdd when somebody from my region achieves success.

21 posts

How do I get five more badges today? in Miscellaneous #TripleClicks

4 months ago

Hi Mercy,
Why today? Take it easy, go step by step. Click on "badges you can earn" and see what you can do to earn a new badge.
I hope it helps.