Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

108x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posts: 4,527 | Followers: 1,153 | Joined SFI: May 10, 2015

9 posts

Entries Daily Crown in Eager Zebra

2 hours ago

Look here to see if you are entered www.tripleclicks.com/DailyCrown This is today's entries, not sure where to see yesterday's entries.

10 posts

Find no defects, find solutions. Everyone knows how to complain. in Team Building #Team Building

2 hours ago

Hi Arnaldo: I find your post light hearted but also very meaningful.

Hi Marilyn: You wear your heart on your sleeve. You show your compassion often which I find very refreshing.

21 posts

Paid or free advert? in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

4 hours ago

Hi Sivaraman: You can type "free advertising sites" into Google search or Bing search and you will get a list of free ad sites. You can also be more specific and ask for "free ad sites in India." Whatever you prefer.

5 posts

Payment in bhutan in Miscellaneous #Compensation

4 hours ago

Connect with an a2a friend from Bhutan www.sfimg.com/a2a_search_results - one that has been here for a while and see how they make payments.

23 posts

Is recruitment necessary during the first month of membership? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

22 hours ago

It is not necessary, however, I would suggest jumping in with both feet. There are plenty of places to find the answers to any question a PSA may ask. You have already started so you have a week under your belt. You may as well start building your team as soon as possible.

15 posts

Digital Marketing-Adwords in Marketing #Marketing

1 day ago

Thanks Temel for your post. I am going to try Elizabeta's campaign strategy and see the results. I believe many of the top enrollers use this practice and seem to get many PSAs. I am just interested in finding out - out of all those PSA Adwords attracts, what percentage become active.

19 posts

Is payoneer card available for Indians? in Miscellaneous

1 day ago

Do you have $20 in commissions in your account? Once you have the $20, you will get a notification that you can apply for the card.

I think someone in Admin should check into this issue with the Payoneer card in India. It is meant to be used world wide that was my understanding.

4 posts

An Apple for an improvement and modernisation of stocks in ECA Program #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

1 day ago

Be sure to check out our Rewardical ECAs not just the Tripleclick ECAs. You can earn rewardicals and redeem them for business building items.

12 posts

Purchasing Tc products in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing

2 days ago

Hi Stephen: I notice in most of your posts you mention purchasing Versa Points. I just want to say that we don't actually purchase Versa Points we earn them. By our actions we earn VP; also, when we purchase t-credits we earn 102 VP.

Just to clarify so our new folks won't be confused.

14 posts

I've Got A Special Announcement - They Lied! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Getting Started

2 days ago

You're right Bruce. Things are easier to handle when you have a positive attitude.

15 posts

"Ramadan Mubarak" in Recognition #Team Building

2 days ago

Ramadan Mubarak

7 posts

Setting Goals in Getting Started #Compensation #Getting Started #Sales

2 days ago

I wanted to continue with Bruce H's post on Goals Get You Moving but since this is lengthy I thought I would start a new thread. I will use the same scenario "money" as Bruce did.

I have recently started following Dan Lok - Boss in a Bentley. He is a billionaire of his own making. His advice on setting goals is:

1. Set the Goal

ex. Write down the amount of money you want to make in a year (don't use the word want because you will always be in a state of want). Divide that amount by 12 for monthly, 4 for weekly, and 7 for daily. That is the amount of money you have to make daily to make your yearly amount. If you don't make the daily, you won't make the weekly or monthly as well.

2. See it

ex. Write it down, write the amount on a piece of cardboard or paper and leave it around your office, bathroom, etc. so it is the first thing you see daily. He says " Wherever attention goes, energy flows, and results grow."

3. Live it (scenario switch)

ex. He wanted a certain model of car. He went to all the different dealers who sold the car and took it for a test drive over many months. He could hear the sound of the key turning in the ignition, the sound of the engine roaring. He could smell the leather on the seats. He knew every feature of the car. He visualized it daily.

4. Share it

ex. He would tell his buddies, "there goes my car. " They would respond " what do you mean, there goes your car?" He could taste it, he lived it, he knew he would own it. Tell people about your goal, that way you are accountable for it, if not, it is easy to just let it slip back into your imagination. If you get scorned, so what, it is yours - no one can take it from you.

Just a side note: If anyone decides to look up Dan Lok, be forewarned - he does use some colorful language in his videos and seminars.

23 posts

All You Need Is 1. in Sales #Sales #VersaPoints

2 days ago

That is a powerful way to think Stacey. I wish you many years of running a successful business here at SFI.

12 posts

To be or not to be in Compensation #Rewardical

3 days ago

Put a side note on your existing ticket asking it to be brought to the attention of Gery Carson. He is the only one that can answer this.

14 posts

Affiliate Online Store in Sales #ECA #Marketing #Sales

3 days ago

Have your friend submit his application www.rewardical.com/ECA/Register and see if it gets approved.

9 posts

Understand The power of Opti-Build Program in Marketing #Marketing #PSA #Team Building

4 days ago

If one of your DD's drop below BTL, they will lose their DD designation. Your next BTL will be given DD designation by SFI.

8 posts

How to approach local merchants to opt-in for Localvantia? in Marketing #Localvantia #Marketing #Rewardical

4 days ago

My understanding is that we take a store front photo of any merchant in your area or a short distance (driving distance for a quick purchase), get their proper address (get a street number so they can be located on Google map, and then pre-register the merchant. SFI then contacts the merchant to assess their interest and if it is a go, then the merchant is approved and we start with our end of the deal with a letter, visit, etc. whatever is required.

You can pre-register any and every merchant in your area that someone else hasn't already pre-registered.

9 posts

Earning TCredits in Getting Started

5 days ago

T-time is also found under the win-It tab.

12 posts

How to get the uber pucks badge in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

5 days ago

As others have answered, the Uber games have been suspended. Check all your other badges (the ones faded) and see what you have to do to earn a badge. Also look at the ones you already have and see what you have to do to get a bronze, silver or gold trim.

Badges can put money in your pocket. When you get to the higher levels you can get 2000 Rewardicals a month or 5000 a month. You can redeem them for VP which will help in the Executive Pool, or PSAs who can earn you a 45% of CV of a product in commissions as two examples.

Keep at it, you will soon get there.

87 posts

Something I've absorbed from new sign ups! in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

5 days ago

If people are having trouble the Launchpad lessons, they just need to click on "affiliate center" written just above the instructions for the Launchpad lessons. Lesson 2 SFI Basics also takes them to the affiliate center and outlines the 15 tabs.

That should be enough to get them started without getting too overwhelmed. They should also be encouraged to get in the practice of contacting their sponsors.

18 posts

Creating a banner for sales in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #TCredits

5 days ago

You will get a blog address when you create a blog. You can also purchase a blog from Tripleclicks. Be sure to read your Launchpad lessons.

16 posts

Class inactivity. in Getting Started #CSA

6 days ago

Hi Elkanah: Go full steam ahead. Win the E365 Championship and get to be in all the draws for the next year. How does that sound?

Happy Birthday Phanibhusan. I hope you have a wonderful birthday and don't eat too much cake.

19 posts

Whats the best way to redeem Rewardicals? in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Rewardical #Sales

6 days ago

Hi Levi: If you don't need t-credits or VP right now, I would bank them. Check out the other items you can redeem them for and how many you need and set that as your goal, ex. bit coin, silver, etc.

7 posts

Is it worth? in Inspiration/Testimonials #Getting Started #VersaPoints

6 days ago

"That's okay, kid. Just make sure your life was worth saving." This comes across as harsh, however, look at these two scenarios in regard to SFI.

1) You have an affiliate who works every day, reaches EA, then BTL only been here 6 months. He gets a gift certificate if he is a tad bit short making rank at the end of the month or for an outstanding accomplishment he has made.

2) You have an affiliate who works every day, does not reach EA or further and has been here working each and every day for 2 solid years. He used to get gift certificates to make rank when needed.

Who do you save or who do you think is worth saving? Saving in this instance refers to encouraging, backing. Both are solid workers.