Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

118x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #15

11 posts

PPA! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

5 hours ago

They do go to another sponsor but he does not get commission for everyone who signs up unless they meet the requirements outlined in the SFIPPA description.

8 posts

Silly me in Miscellaneous #Leadership

18 hours ago

We certainly have some bright, young, rising stars. I enjoy and appreciate their contributions to the Forum.

60 posts

I can not do a job with the games. in Miscellaneous

1 day ago

As we know, the main purpose for the games is to bring in people who hopefully will become team members or at least buy t-credits to play the games. It also is a form of relaxation for the affiliates but shouldn't be the main objective.

My opinion is that there is money in t-credits. We all use them, we also can sell them if we entertain prospects to get on the bandwagon and play games or auctions. It also feeds the SFI coffers so we can all remain in business.

9 posts

Earning from my first active PSA! in Getting Started

1 day ago

Commissions are based on sales & purchases from PSAs, PRMs and CSAs. See here: www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=33085&referrer=search

20 posts

PSAs from US or Canada in Team Building #CSA #PSA

1 day ago

Hi Gliceria: I believe the assumption that those from US and Canada have money to spend. As we all know there are people with little money in every culture.

17 posts

HIDDEN: Purchasing more Clues Not Always Possible, Why? in Miscellaneous #Contests #Eager Zebra

1 day ago

Wow! That's amazing. Congratulations to the high scorers. This gives me something to shoot for. Thanks for the tips Tanja.

7 posts

There's Nothing Wrong With Being A Tour Taker, Test Driver... in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

1 day ago

As you say Tommie, our tire kickers may the leaders of tomorrow. I think we are all a little guilty of tire kicking especially anyone involved with the many traffic exchanges, safelists, and viral mailers - some of them look interesting so you go in to take a look around and then end up unsubscribing. Probably gets someone's adrenaline pumping until we go inactive.

17 posts

HIDDEN: Purchasing more Clues Not Always Possible, Why? in Miscellaneous #Contests #Eager Zebra

1 day ago

If we have 50 clues per game and a possibility of extra clues according to the color of fox we see, how can someone "rack up" 15,000 to 20,000 points in one game? Apparently it's possible "if you use your clues wisely." I guess I'm still in the learning stages of the game.

23 posts

What does NO really mean? in Sales #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

1 day ago

Hi James: You are letting the conflict you have with your RECA cloud your vision of SFI. You are always so upbeat and always hungry for information. Go back and read the announcement when the ECAs were downsized and folks were given the option to open "their own" store promoting the Rewardical program.

Reach out to those you know who are running their RECA successfully and get their advice before you decide to leave.

I've watched some of your YouTube videos and will say you have a very inviting voice that I believe would work wonders in an ad for your product on YouTube. Don't give up - beat every bush.

I hope all turns out well for you and you achieve great success with your RECA and your SFI business.

23 posts

What does NO really mean? in Sales #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

1 day ago

Very well said Marilynn. It is a complete turn-off when your "no" is not respected. More and more salespeople are more interested in the "dollar" and not the customer.

23 posts

Attention Mr. Gery - Immediate Action Required! in Suggestion Box #Marketing #Rewardical

1 day ago

Great point Munish. Another area that should be looked into is the "categories" in TripleClicks. A lot of the categories have nothing in them or just one item. Either situation doesn't look good to the PRM coming in for the first time.

9 posts

Knockout Trivia Winner[ in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

2 days ago

Congratulations Eveldina. That's wonderful since Knockout Trivia can be quite challenging.

13 posts

What happens if I don't attain EA this month? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Leadership #VersaPoints

2 days ago

Clear that thought from your mind. You can do this. Please read this thread by Bijesh: www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=134991 Gather up as many Rewardicals as you can and redeem them for VP. You still have plenty of time.

25 posts

Can I become a Millionaire in SFI? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

2 days ago

You're definitely in the right place Theodore. The sky's the limit.

4 posts

Attention, SFI Leaders Please! in Suggestion Box #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

3 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

10 posts

Badges points .. in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra #Leadership

3 days ago

Poker daily & weekly and Zackjack daily & weekly don't have points.

21 posts

Privy Information????? in Team Building #Team Building

3 days ago

It's a legit question Eugene. The only problem is that we start at zero each month and it is up to our team members' activity to maintain our rank. You will see many "pending" qualification. Perhaps someone who was Platinum will drop back to Gold. I believe it fluctuates. Perhaps there is no static answer.

As Leon stated in a previous post, it is proprietary info and not made public.

7 posts

You Have The Opportunity To Attract Sources Of Income. in Marketing #Marketing

3 days ago

Hi Yusuf: Since the changeover to Rewardicals, there is a prize of Rewardicals but no monetary prize. Type E365 in the search bar (magnifying glass) at the top of the page for info and prizes.

25 posts

Second Home CSAs in Team Building #Compensation #CSA #Team Building

4 days ago

Hi Manohar: Always good to hear from you in the Forum. We have to stop blaming ourselves for the inaction of others. We do what we are capable of doing, if someone doesn't respond to us, that is their decision not ours.

I still believe we shouldn't give up on anyone. We had a post the other day from a new mother. She said she was very busy with her new baby that she became inactive but now she's back. Perhaps the wee one started to sleep through the night so mama wasn't so tired. We don't know the reasons for people's inactivity.

As we have heard many times, do one thing each day to move closer to success. One foot in front of the other moving forward. I wish you much success in your business. Happy to see that you are a devoted family man.

16 posts

AA repeating liftoffs? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

4 days ago

Hi David:: I find the flights will repeat occasionally when you access them through your e-mail - Flight XXXX is ready for you now - however, if you access the flight through your dashboard, it works without repeating.

14 posts

Solution to inactive affiliate part 1 in Team Building #PSA #Team Building #VersaPoints

5 days ago

The 3 PSAs required do not have to be active. Ask your sponsor to re-assign you 3 PSAs but don't stop there. Keep recruiting for active PSAs. If you don't have 3 PSAs to give you a rating, then this requirement does not apply until you get your 3 active PSAs ( or more).

24 posts

If I remain an EA, will I lose any of my team? in Team Building #Team Building

6 days ago

If you have a STL and a BTL in your CSAs, they are probably making purchases and you will still earn commission from them if and when they buy something.

24 posts

If I remain an EA, will I lose any of my team? in Team Building #Team Building

6 days ago

Hi: I think you should grow your business at your own speed. You have been here less than a year. Just be sure to maintain EA. It takes time to build a team of active PSAs. Keep on recruiting and I wish you much success in your business.

7 posts

My today's achievements in Hidden game in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

8 days ago

Very well done Bijan. Keep on winning; it inspires others to give it a try.

9 posts

More To Life Than Money/For Present & Future SFI Movers in Marketing #Marketing

9 days ago

I climbed to the top of the mountain to ask a wise sage for advice about life - lo and behold - there sat Mr. Bruce Harper waiting to help the masses.

Thoroughly enjoy your posts Bruce. Please keep them coming.