Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

110x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posts: 4,616 | Followers: 1,186 | Joined SFI: May 10, 2015

4 posts

Redeeming/withdrawal of one's shares in Getting Started #Compensation

10 hours ago

The new Comp Plan has taken care of Matching VP and replaced it with Team Overrides. Please see here: news.sfimg.com/2018/06/01/new-comp-plan-improvements/

The Executive pool shares used to determine your commission in part, but VP now just determines your rank.

13 posts

Rewardicals in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Rewardical #Team Building

19 hours ago

You know that you don't have to redeem them all at once. If you have to make rank, just redeem the quantity you need to take you where you need to go. I sometimes redeem them for t-credits but as you say, once they're gone, they're gone and they are quite expensive. I find I can go through many t-credits just like eating jelly beans or peanuts. Too quickly.

We were not told definitely yet if there will be an expiration date on them or if you will in future be able to make a purchase at TripleClicks with them so you could just keep saving them up and redeem them in future.

I'm sure if there were an expiration date announced, you would have plenty of time to redeem your rewardicals.

4 posts

For today my achievements in Eager Zebra #Compensation #Eager Zebra #TCredits

1 day ago

Two wins - great way to start your day Lilia.

18 posts

What is stopping you ? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Team Building

1 day ago

Another road block is not wanting to read. You've heard this statement "anyone can eat an elephant if you take small enough bites." Same with the information on the SFI site. You don't have to read it all at once. Take small bites of the information, digest it (understand it) and then take another bite.

It does come down to how much a person wants a business of their own.

6 posts

Duplication starts with You! in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

1 day ago

Great post George and great attitude. You've grasped the essence of SFI. I wish you much success in your journey.

11 posts

Rating and Reviews in Compensation

2 days ago

Hi Rachael. Once you purchase a product you will receive a notification (see following link) from SFI to review your product. Go to Tripleclicks and then Member Centre and you will see Review Product. You can only review a product once.
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=184792&referrer=search

22 posts

Genealogy is back in Compensation

2 days ago

We go through these discussions whenever new changes come in to play. It is a good thing. With our misconceptions and
Gery and team giving the correct answers, we are all learning. In a short while we will all wonder what was the big deal.

We accepted all other changes (with modifications) and now it's old hat. These changes will be as well.

14 posts

Oh you ugly big fat paycheck boys! in Compensation #Compensation

2 days ago

Quite the eye catching title Boris.

10 posts

Thanks SFI in Recognition #Compensation

4 days ago

Happy Birthday Vahida. Enjoy your special day.

9 posts

Proposal For Marketing & Prospects in Getting Started #Marketing #Sponsor #Team Building

4 days ago

Very well said Kingsley. Many of us have been there. How many times have you skipped breaks, ate lunch at your desk, dragged your butt into work when you were sick because "the place may stop functioning" if you're not there. And then you're called in and told your job is going to be outsourced, etc., etc. but "nothing personal." Just your livelihood."

That is why it is so important for our fence sitters and those we have yet to meet to get themselves active here at SFI and make some security for themselves. It is after all a "dog eat dog" world. Sad but true. So let's put all our effort into keeping this great company going and building our own businesses.

8 posts

With my knees down and repentant heart. in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing

4 days ago

Hi Nkechi. I'm sure your brother was just trying to help. In future, ask him to run things by you before he makes any posts.

21 posts

team building by advertising in Team Building #Marketing #Team Building

5 days ago

Thank you for asking this question Dakshesh. My results end in many hits but no conversions. There is something I am missing as well.

Someone experienced, please give us the "key" we are missing.

13 posts

How do I recruit PRMs? in Marketing #Sales #Team Building

5 days ago

Hi George: All good advice given. As far as not having any participating vendors in South Africa, you can go out and take photos of local store fronts and pre-register them. Read up on all the Localvantia info and see if it's something that appeals to you. Wishing you much success in your business.

10 posts

Maree's Tip. Tracking your SFI Promotions. in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing #Sales

6 days ago

Adword campaigns. I wonder what the conversion rate is.

10 posts

Servicing Product of a MLM in Sales #ECA #Localvantia #Sales

7 days ago

Refer him and see if he gets accepted.

17 posts

How to get the link of product that we want to sell on our website? in Sales #Marketing #Sales

7 days ago

Hi Lavina and welcome to SFI. Just as a side note. When you are placing your product link on sites, you can also add a key code in your link so you can see what site is giving you the best results. See here about key codes: www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=19365&referrer=search

You can check your results under Tools, Marketing, Hit Tracking.

Good luck in your advertising campaigns.

55 posts

Like joke! Like joke! I made it. in Inspiration/Testimonials #Contests #E365 #Getting Started

8 days ago

Congratulations on your first year anniversary and on becoming the E365 champion. You have accomplished a great deal in your first year. Wishing you many successful years ahead.

19 posts

Okay, i'm ready to chat now in Team Building #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

8 days ago

Hi. You have to read and re-read your Launchpad lessons to get a solid foundation for your business. You haven't failed. You just have to take your time. Look at your Marketing tab; choose an item to sell from Tripleclicks and start promoting it on free ad sites. Try everything you can to make yourself a little money so you will be encouraged to keep going.

12 posts

why t-time is not in eager zebra section ? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

8 days ago

And then there's Biz Quiz. Is it a game or a quiz???

36 posts

In yesterdays Biz Quiz in Suggestion Box

8 days ago

It was a hard one. Still looking.

6 posts

Gift Cards for TripleClick in Suggestion Box #Pricebenders

8 days ago

This was discussed here when the Amazon gift card was initially introduced www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=95746&pg=1 Gery answered that we have always offered gift certificates to give to our families and friends or whoever so they can purchase items at Tripleclicks eliminating the need for a Tripleclicks gift card.

13 posts

Can you please tell me what is CSA Exchange and how is it done? in Miscellaneous #CSA #Leadership #Team Building

8 days ago

Michael. Iwouldn't say we get equal amounts back for what we exchan ge.

What do you mean here, Jessie?

We get an equal number... IF and WHEN it is possible...

Yes, it's NOT always possible...at least NOT fast...
It depends on the number of SFI Affiliates from our country...

In fact, I stopped doing the exchange because my country is very small... the number
of Affiliates is not that big...so, it seems useless.

But, for the countries with a big number of affiliates, the exchange should do well.

You could get equal amounts back if there were equal amounts in the exchange. It has never happened in my time here. I just wanted to clarify so the person asking the question would not get the impression that if she were to put in 40 CSAs that she would be guaranteed 40 back for her country. Could it be possible? Sure. Likely? Not so much.

3 posts

Strategies and follow up in Marketing #Marketing #Sales

8 days ago

Hi Edmund. I suggest go back and read all the information on Localvantia. Then get your camera, go out and take store front photos of local businesses and pre-register them with SFI following the instructions you will read in the info. Be sure to have a proper street number so the merchant can be found on Google maps.

Use your Marketing methods & aids on all free sites as per Tommie K.