Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

21x SUPPORT
Teresa S.

South Africa

E365 Champion

20 posts

why I not win t-time credit in Eager Zebra #E365 #Rewardical #TCredits

2 days ago

Having been a member for only 13 days so far, you haven't had all that many chances of winning yet. Just keep entering as many times as you can each day, and you'll soon win!

18 posts

Should I do some wake-up alarm? in Team Building #Team Building

4 days ago

Do set a wake up alarm, but for yourself. Get up even just 15 mins earlier in the morning, each morning, to spend some more time getting more new PSAs for your team. You'll eventually find enough workers. Rather spend more time on getting new PSAs than time on trying to wake up those who just want to sleep in.

17 posts

Strategies to gain income from sales in Sales #Localvantia #Sales #TCredits

10 days ago

Hi. How many PSAs do you have? I have found that it's only one in about every 150 to 300 new signups that become and stay active no matter how hard you try to communicate with them all. Perhaps you just don't have enough yet?

22 posts

what is difference between psa and csa in Getting Started #CSA #PSA

11 days ago

I cannot stress enough how very useful I found the glossary page during my first few weeks with SFI (over 3 years ago). Even now I find it's still something useful for me to refer back to from time to time. To click the items in the list I want to know more about.

7 posts

How would I start & how to achieve my 1500VP for EAs. in Getting Started #PSA

12 days ago

I find one of the easiest things to make me feel less overwhelmed, giving me a place to start somewhere rather than nowhere and continue to feel overwhelmed - with anything in life - is to write a To Do List that I can just follow, one item at a time. So, in my opinion, one of the best ways to start with SFI, is to study the To Do List that SFI has already provided for us! (and to do the things on the to do list).

And if following the To Do List, one automatically gets VP too.

43 posts

I miss William R. I. in Miscellaneous

17 days ago

Thought it seemed a bit quiet around here ...

When I first started with SFI ( a little over 3 years ago ) something or other Randy said in the forum (to me) had me nearly quitting right there and then! But I let it slide, and came to know he didn't mean any harm. Came to know he never meant harm to anyone. I loved his forum posts, and will miss him!

371 posts

New Comp Plan Improvements in SFI News #Compensation #CSA

17 days ago

Hi Nkechi

As far as I understand it, it means this:

Let's say you have 5 PSAs.

Scenario one:
Three of them don't give you a rating ( a monthly thing to do on one's To Do list page), but two do give you a rating, and those two each give you a rating of only 1 or 2. Don't worry about it, because "not required if you receive less than 3 ratings".

Scenario two:
Three, four or five of your 5 PSAs give you a rating - they each give you a rating of at least 3 (some may rate you 4 or 5 even). Don't worry about it because they all gave you a rating of at least 3.

Scenario three:
Three, four or five of your 5 PSAs give you a rating - they each give you a rating of only 1 or 2. Worry about it because you will not be able to achieve your BTL or higher rank with ratings like these, meaning that even though you met the other requirements to be BTL or higher rank, you won't be, and thus won't earn the commissions (that being BTL or higher earns you) that you would have otherwise earned.

This says two things to me:
1) For sponsors: be a good sponsor - you don't want to risk not getting the commissions you would have otherwise gotten as a BTL or higher.
2) For affiliates rating their sponsor: be careful when you rate your sponsor - don't make a mistake, and don't rate your sponsor poorly if your sponsor doesn't deserve to be rated poorly, for example if your sponsor doesn't - or doesn't yet - give you Gift Certificates, or money, or reassignments, that is no reason to rate him/her poorly. Communicate with your sponsor to find out why he/she is not giving you Gift Certificates, or money, or reassignments. If your sponsor doesn't reply at all, well then that (no replies at all to your attempt at communication) may be a valid reason to rate your sponsor poorly.

371 posts

17 days ago

Glad to help, Gliceria!

1. DTL is the "pinnacle rank" in SFI, the rank designed so that you can retire and/or pass it on to a family member. Having achieved this lofty rank, we're not expecting you to be active in sales, etc. anymore (especially if the original affiliate is no longer with us and has passed his/her position on to, say, his/her inexperienced spouse or child). Hence, just a 1500 VP Auto-Delivery is all that's needed and you're all set (so long as a minimum of three first-level PTLs is maintained). Enjoy your retirement/achievement! You truly built something great!

2. That's someone's imagination. We have no plans to add that rank. A "Double Diamond" and/or "Triple Diamond" someday though is possible (though also not planned at this time).

3. "THE PLAN" doesn't change. A 5-wide is still the goal. We're simply saying that it's a better path to get three strong legs established first before adding a 4th, 5th, etc. Trying to build 5 at once, for most people, will dilute things too much. The webpage is being updated to reflect this now.

"1. DTL is the "pinnacle rank" in SFI, the rank designed so that you can retire and/or pass it on to a family member."
- does one have to be DTL before one can pass on one's SFI business to one's family member?

No. You can pass it on anytime you like.

Thank you for your reply, Scott

371 posts

17 days ago

Glad to help, Gliceria!

1. DTL is the "pinnacle rank" in SFI, the rank designed so that you can retire and/or pass it on to a family member. Having achieved this lofty rank, we're not expecting you to be active in sales, etc. anymore (especially if the original affiliate is no longer with us and has passed his/her position on to, say, his/her inexperienced spouse or child). Hence, just a 1500 VP Auto-Delivery is all that's needed and you're all set (so long as a minimum of three first-level PTLs is maintained). Enjoy your retirement/achievement! You truly built something great!

2. That's someone's imagination. We have no plans to add that rank. A "Double Diamond" and/or "Triple Diamond" someday though is possible (though also not planned at this time).

3. "THE PLAN" doesn't change. A 5-wide is still the goal. We're simply saying that it's a better path to get three strong legs established first before adding a 4th, 5th, etc. Trying to build 5 at once, for most people, will dilute things too much. The webpage is being updated to reflect this now.

"1. DTL is the "pinnacle rank" in SFI, the rank designed so that you can retire and/or pass it on to a family member."
- does one have to be DTL before one can pass on one's SFI business to one's family member?

6 posts

What are your greatest challenges recruiting PRMs? in Sales #Marketing #Team Building #TripleClicks

17 days ago

Hi Shedrack

My greatest challenges in recruiting PRMs are:
- that the majority of products on TripleClicks are cheaper elsewhere online
- that the majority of products on TripleClicks aren 't basic things like inexpensive bread and milk one can get at one's local shop down the road, instantly
- trying to make potential PRMs understand the benefits of shopping at TripleClicks, when where they usually shop online also has benefits

Thus, I think the best things to try and promote about TripleClicks are the potential benefits of the auctions and games. Remember that they might purchase TCredits for using for bidding on auctions and for playing games, and as the one who recruited them, you benefit from that. Once somebody is a member of TripleClicks they will discover that there are products too, and may become interested in purchasing some, since they're already a member anyway, enjoying the auctions and games.

6 posts

What are your greatest challenges recruiting PRMs? in Sales #Marketing #Team Building #TripleClicks

17 days ago

Hi Stephen.

I'm not clear on why you think a sponsor wouldn't tell their PSA to recruit PRMs?
Why wouldn't a sponsor tell their PSA to recruit PRMs when that PSA can earn the following from their PRM:
- 20% of CV on the PRMs purchases
- 100% of the VP on all the PRMs purchases
- 1 Rewardical for every 10 the PRM earns or wins
?

371 posts

18 days ago

Your PSAs can re-reassign after 30 days.
But, also, even as just BTL some of my past months, I've been able to immediately reassign as deep as to my 6th generation. As GTL you can immediately reassign as deep as to your 10th generation. See the Rank Benefits Comparison Chart.

48 posts

I lost my E A status -- I am so sad in Miscellaneous

20 days ago

I'm sorry to hear of this.

For future also try to remember to try win TCredits in any way you can, as often as possible.
Card King
T-Time
in Pick the Price
in Flash Drawings in auctions
Every one you win can be considered as 10 RT when you use it - and you may win more TCredits when using those won TCredits.
Exchange the RT for VP - or for more TCredits

Also, though, get a few more PSAs and/or PRMs. Every 10 RT that they win or earn, you get 1 RT.

7 posts

Time Machine 29.5. in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TCredits #TripleClicks

22 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

18 posts

Don't Understand Program as Opt-Outs Reason in Miscellaneous

24 days ago

Thank you to everyone for their thoughts on this topic!

18 posts

Don't Understand Program as Opt-Outs Reason in Miscellaneous

25 days ago

Just random thoughts. What are yours?

(When I see "Don't Understand Program" as the reason given when a PSA (especially a brand new one) has opted out of SFI):

I feel/think things like:

- That reason (don't understand program) should be removed from the available reasons.
- If they select that reason, there should be something that appears that tells them how to understand.
- Gosh, why didn't they read? What's there to not understand if they only read?
- Gosh, why so soon? (like same day) - they should have given themselves and SFI a bit more of a chance.
- Maybe it's best they opted out if they're not going to be a reader.
- Well, at least I won't have a "0" VP affiliate sitting in my genealogy for a year.
- Awwww, I was about to send a welcome ecard!
- Awwww, I'm sorry I couldn't log in today before now because I must try to be faster with my welcoming of all my new PSAs.

14 posts

Numbers in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

I'm surprised, why you were not make it to BTL last month, with such downline, it should not be so difficult do it.

You have earlier told us you have 5 EA or higher in rank in 1st generation.

Support VP and Commission plus rewardicals for those total in your downline, and use those commission to buy the cheapest way to get the rank, (Single TCredits), it should be easy to do it.

Best regards
Svend

Thanks for your comment. I have 4 EA or higher PSAs now. I reassigned 3 of 7 I had - I thought this might be better for all concerned (myself, the reassigned PSAs and their new sponsor).

It's $30 for 15 x single TCredits. I cannot afford to spend even $2 on one single TCredit right now. Paying rent comes first, which I use my earnings from SFI (even earnings as just an EA) to help with, and, so far this month, seems I am still going to be considerably short for rent at the end of this month. It's fine, the month of May is a notoriously bad month for my fiance and I, for several years past now. Hopefully things will look up in June or July - but this thread wasn't about me, it was about my curiosity / checking of numbers etc.

14 posts

Numbers in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Thanks for your comment. I have an awesome sponsor who has helped several times before. But it's not her job to help financially. I do not expect her to. I must come right on my own.

14 posts

Numbers in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Thanks for your comment. Yes, I tell my own team members to do reassignments too (or try be Designated Diamond and opted into Opti-Build). I have reassigned (manually, or automatically through Opti-Build) hundreds of PSAs, probably over 1000, and I keep doing it.

14 posts

Numbers in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Thanks for your comment. Yes, perfectly understood that I need to be at least BTL to earn from the at-least-EA-ranks of my downline. It's just that some months that extra earning amount is less than I need to pay (if I'm not good at making sales) to be BTL - those months I rather choose being sure of paying my rent!

14 posts

Numbers in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Thank you for your helpful comment, Scott - yes, that's more or less what I was interested in - and well done on that awesome team you have!

14 posts

Numbers in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

So, the ideal for a genealogy is:

at least EA ranked team members:

In my team of about 8600, down 7 generations, I have 28 members who are at least EA.

For easier maths let's call that 30 in 9000.
- 10 in 3000
- 1 in 300
30 x 300 = 9000.

So, IF my ratio of those who join becoming and staying active (at least EA rank each month) (in my case 1 in every 300) stays as it is into the future, then to get this:

(all at least EA rank each month),

then I need 234 000 team members in my first 4 generations (5 + 25 + 125 + 625 = 780), (780 x 300 = 234 000) ?? Is that correct?

Other:

Two of the faded out badges on my badges page (I don't yet have the badges) display my current position:

7396 in VP
"These badges are awarded based on your VP rank in the current month among all SFI Affiliates."

1236 overall
"A badge for your overall power rank among all SFI Affiliates. Power Rank is based on your total VersaPoints earned since you joined SFI."

Even though I am currently struggling to again make at least BTL as I got right for many months recently each month (I was only EA end of last month, and will likely be only EA again at end of this month), if I understand these two badges correctly, there are only 7395 affiliates who have more VP than I do so far this month.

Now looking at a perfect scenario of at least EA ranked members in a team like this:

If there are only 7395 affiliates who have more VP than I do so far this month (I currently have less than 400VP this month so far), I'm curious to know how many team leaders have a team like just described, or are at least getting close to it? (Very well done to them; it seems something quite difficult to achieve!)

Thanks.

12 posts

How to get the uber pucks badge in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Hi Teresa,
Thank you so much for your reply.
Yes you are right,I do my best everyday in trying to get these badges, but it is difficult for me, really it is not easy to win.

Of course I have to work to get it but it remains just a chance or a stroke of luck.
Card king it is a good game which I can win a bunch of prizes ( tcredits - MRP- CSA- PSA ...) . I have not been able to win it at this moment. Do you give me some tips to win or is it a game of luck where it is difficult to predict what the next card is high or low. Maybe i should have a lot tcredits to use the PASS button.

Thank you Teresa again.

It's just luck. I try to play two free Card King games every day. If I am in the top 100 for the day, it's counted as a win. Just one of those (being in the top 100 scorers in a day) will give you a Card King winner badge. I don't win often, but increase my chances by trying to play twice every single day.

87 posts

Something I've absorbed from new sign ups! in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

I like to send new folks to the TO DO List page. Most everything is there that they need to do.

I mean if I wake up in the morning, still half asleep, no coffee in me yet, thinking "What is it that I am supposed to do today?" - I look at my To Do List I made the night before.

So when a new affiliate asks what are they supposed to do at SFI, I feel it's just perfect that there's a To Do List already made for them. They just need to do what's on their To Do list.

12 posts

How to get the uber pucks badge in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

I looked at your Affiliate Snapshot Page. There are still a few badges you can work on getting, in order to have 40 badges and thus advance to Badge Quest Master level and get the rewards that go with that.

Free-to-get ones you can still get include:

- Card King Winner
- Gold Streak Streak Strong
- GrandMaster Poker Fullest House
- GrandMaster Poker Royal Flush
- ZackJack ZJackster6
- Brain Sprint Streak
- Brain Sprint Speedster