Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

24x SUPPORT
Teresa S.

South Africa

E365 Champion

29 posts

How to quit playing in the Hidden game? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

2 days ago

I came across this "familly" one too - which is just a surname or a place in France (but the clues were all "family" related) Since it's the only one that I've come across so far that seemed "wrong" I didn't message support.

All words I've come across so far that may have alternate spellings use American English.

71 posts

Hidden is too difficult! in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra #Rewardical

3 days ago

My English is good, but I still use Google to help me with Hidden. Anyone can use Google to help them with Hidden. I'm enjoying improving my vocabulary, spelling, spelling of words in the way Americans spell words (example color instead of colour), and memory (the challenges often come up again). If the words were all French or German or Italian, I'd still enjoy the challenge and experience of learning something new, with Google helping me. I challenge myself further by NOT using TCredits, except for once by clicking by mistake.

179 posts

New Eager Zebra game...HIDDEN! in SFI News #Eager Zebra

5 days ago

Awesome new game - thank you! And it can improve our spelling and vocabulary and general knowledge and and and!

When do badges the game says we've achieved appear on our badges page?

13 posts

Tiebreaker no.3 for Pick the Bid in Astro Auctions? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

6 days ago

I'm also not confused about tiebreaker no.2 (who the winner of a tiebreaker no.2 might be). My confusion related to what I went on to ask about - how does a tie happen for tiebreaker #2 (so that it then goes to tiebreaker #3).

13 posts

Tiebreaker no.3 for Pick the Bid in Astro Auctions? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

6 days ago

Prior to seeing replies here I was also thinking that maybe tiebreaker #2 should be omitted. But if the time since last win is based on a day rather than an exact second, I think it's fine to stay as it is.

13 posts

6 days ago

Hi Sead - oh that (basing the time on an entire particular day rather than the exact same second) makes so much sense, thanks!

13 posts

6 days ago

Hi Tony , yes, if two different Astro Auctions launched at the same time that they both won a Pick the Bid for, it would go to tiebreaker #3. I did think of that one, but then wondered how often it is that two Astro Auctions launched at the exact same time. Now, thinking of it more, I guess that might be more often than two people (who had already tied in tiebreaker #1) claiming their prizes at the exact same time

13 posts

6 days ago

Thanks, I didn't think of that Yes, of course if neither had ever won a Pick the Bid, it would go to tiebreaker #3

13 posts

6 days ago

It's a totally random thought that pops into my head from time to time when I see mention of the tiebreakers in forum posts: How is it, exactly, that it ever gets to Tiebreaker #3 for Pick the Bid in Astro Auctions?

I understand that it gets to #3 if #2 is also a tie, so I guess my question is actually:
What would make #2 a tie?

As per the Astro Auctions Rules page:

"In the case of a tie for the Pick-The-Bid contest prediction, three tiebreakers will be used:

Tiebreaker #1: Highest pilot tip. That is, step two of placing a bid requires choosing how many of your TCredits you wish to receive Constellation Prizes on. The auction win will be awarded to the bidder who entered the highest number here.

Tiebreaker #2: Oldest winner. If tie is not broken by Tiebreaker #1, the win will be awarded to the bidder who has went the longest without winning the Pick The Bid contest.

Tiebreaker #3: Earliest entry. If tie is not broken by Tiebreaker #1 and #2, the win will be awarded to the bidder who entered their bid first."

What would make #2 a tie? (so that it then goes to tiebreaker #3).

A potential scenario:

Two people both pick, for example 164 as a Pick the Bid for an Astro Auction. And they're both right.

It goes to tiebreaker #1, but they both allocated 3 TCredits to Constellation Prizes, so it goes to tiebreaker #2.

It's been two days since "person A" last won a Pick the Bid, and 8 days since "person B" last won a Pick the Bid, so person B wins the Pick the Bid prize.

But of course if it's been the exact same amount of time since both A and B persons last won a Pick the Bid, it goes to tiebreaker #3.

In what situation would it be that they both won a Pick the Bid at the exact same time? (and thus it then goes to tiebreaker #3).

What is the time of a Pick the Bid win based on? It can't be at the time of launch as there is only one Pick the Bid winner per Astro Auction (so then it would never go to tiebreaker #3).

So it (the time of a Pick the Bid win) must be based on the exact time of claiming one's prizes for an Astro Auction, down to the very last second.

Ok, so I think I've worked it out then, how a tie win of a Pick the Bid could possibly go to tiebreaker #3. (In the probably very rare instance of two people (who already tied for tiebreaker #1) claiming their Astro Auction prizes at the exact same time.

4 posts

How does one win the Constellation price and have the item? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Team Building

6 days ago

Hi Bosah

See numbers 7 to 10 on the Astro Auctions rules page for how to go about getting your constellation prizes.

Just also note that at the end of watching an Astro Auction, wait for a new page to appear that reveals the constellation prizes you have won - and then just click the claim button to instantly receive those prizes.

154 posts

Step-It-Up September Contest! Win 13,000 CSAs! in SFI News #Contests #CSA #Team Building

12 days ago

It is literal - and is why I said "eligible" is key. (as soon as they are in your team, you are eligible to start earning from their activities etc)

154 posts

Step-It-Up September Contest! Win 13,000 CSAs! in SFI News #Contests #CSA #Team Building

12 days ago

Hi Gliceria

I'd think the "be eligible to start earning" is key here - it just means that you're their co-sponsor now, and if these affiliates become active, you'll earn from them - commissions, 1 in 25 RT that they earn or win, etc etc.

154 posts

12 days ago

This is great! Just wish it had been last month (I went from EA in July to STL in August). (I would have gotten 1000 CSAs). This month I will make BTL, maybe STL, but very unlikely GTL (which would give me 500 CSAs not 1000), and definitely not PTL.

But awesome news for those who can manage to improve on their last month's rank by one or more this month. I'd think (based on my own experience of over 3 years at SFI of how many new PSAs and CSAs become and stay active) that for every 1000 CSAs one gets, there should be 3 to 6 that become and stay active. And who doesn't want that? I'd love 3 to 6 new active CSAs!

25 posts

Which is your Biggest Versa Points Winning in AUSTRO AUCTION ? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

13 days ago

The most VP I won as a Constellation prize in one Astro Auction was 110VP - that was from two Constellation prizes - 10 VP and 100 VP. I used just one TCredit for that Astro Auction. I usually use just one TCredit per Astro Auction.

I don't bid to win the auction; I bid for the awesome and helpful Constellation prizes and for the chance of winning a Pick the Bid, Rocket Box, Supernova or Quantum prize (and only need to use one TCredit per auction for that).

28 posts

High VP Legends...How? in Miscellaneous #VersaPoints

13 days ago

Here's just ONE example (only) of how one might earn, let's say 15 000 VP in the first 11 days of a month:

11 x 10-free-to-get daily VP from one's Daily To Do List = 110 VP
2 x 3 free-to-get weekly VP from Stream posts = 6 VP
10 free-to-get VP for rating one's sponsor = 10 VP
5 free-to-get VP for setting one's goals by the 10th of a month = 5 VP
subtotal one: 131 VP

Using 1 TCredit daily on an auction, for 11 days = 11 VP
Using 1 TCredit daily on a game, for 11 days = 11 VP
They may have won, earned, been given, or bought these 22 TCredits, or may have exchanged RT for TCredits (or a combination of some or all)
Exchange 2541 RT (that they won or earned) for 847 VP
subtotal two: 869 VP
subtotal one and subtotal two = 1000 VP

Perhaps they might win 500 VP in Astro Auctions in Constellation prizes (some VP per day over several auctions over 11 days)

Now they have 1500 VP and are EA rank.

When they are EA rank, they can earn VP from the ranks of their at-least EA-ranked PSAs.
Let's say they have:
4 x GTL PSAs. That's 4 x 400VP = 1600 VP
3 x STL PSAs. That's 3 x 300VP = 900 VP
6 x BTL PSAs. That's 6 x 200VP = 1200 VP
8 x EA PSAs. That's 8 x 100VP = 800 VP.
subtotal three: 4500 VP
subtotal 1,2, 3 = 6000 VP

Note, however, that this is quite a large first level (21 active PSAs). Rather build your team deep (have just 3 to 5 PSAs, who are building in a similar way to you.)

The remaining 9000 VP that they'd still need to get a total of 15 000 VP,
could be gotten like this:
- all from making purchases
- all from making TripleClicks sales to their PRMs
- all from exchanging RT (that they have won or earned) for VP
or a combination of 2 or 3 above

Just note that for that last one (all from exchanging RT for VP), if that's all they do, they won't advance beyond EA rank no matter how many VP they have. To be BTL or higher they need to either purchase or make sales (or a combination) TripleClicks items that give them at least 1500 VP sales/purchases VP.

57 posts

Biz Quiz yesterday in Miscellaneous

14 days ago

I answered 100. It said it was wrong.

I tried 50 next. It said it was wrong.

I thought maybe there was a glitch somewhere, and tried 100 again. It said it was wrong.

TODAY'S one I think I answered correctly. Marked wrong.

19 posts

Where do i sell TC products successfuly? in Marketing #Compensation #Marketing #TripleClicks

15 days ago

Do you make several Identity Theft and Natural Product sales each month this way?

58 posts

Ungrateful PSA in Team Building #PSA

17 days ago

The sponsor ratings really worry me. I try to do my best, always reassigning new PSAs to many of my at-least-EA team members when I can, etc etc, giving tips and communications where I can, etc etc.

My worry is that I might get a less than 3 average rating, and then I can't be BTL (or higher), and thus lose out on earnings/benefits I would have otherwise made/had. It's scary to me that one's SFI potential earnings might be lost by a bad rating that shouldn't have been a bad rating.

I could always reassign a bad rater, but to who? I wouldn't wish a bad rater on any good sponsor.

15 posts

I Should Have Spent Those 8 TCredits on Astro Auctions in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Eager Zebra

19 days ago

Hi Eduard

You have to click to claim your Constellation Prizes within 7 days of the auction launching.

The link in those emails (The ones that say for example "Astro Auction #1660 is ready for you!") should take you to a page where you can watch a rocket ship go from left to right across the screen. After that the page refreshes showing a new screen where you see a summary of what you won, and you can click to claim your prizes.

You can also go to your Astro Auctions dashboard and click replay to get to the particular Astro Auction page (where you will watch, and then claim).

15 posts

One more thing to keep affiliates in Suggestion Box #Leadership #Team Building

19 days ago

I agree that many affiliates leave or give up because they don't understand why spending money didn't earn them anything or they earn very little in return.

Affiliates earn nothing or very little when they are not also doing the work required to earn more - build an active team of affiliates and refer members of the public to TripleClicks.

Nobody is forcing them to spend money. If they don't like spending money and not earning anything or much in return, they can always first build an active team, spending some money only later. In fact they don't even need to spend a thing (other than Internet connection and time spent reading and working) to be successful if some of who they refer to SFI or TripleClicks do spend money.

15 posts

I Should Have Spent Those 8 TCredits on Astro Auctions in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Eager Zebra

19 days ago

I just spent 8 TCredits on Card King. I should have spent those 8 TCredits on Astro Auctions instead.

Yes I know that one can sometimes get lucky with Card King (I was just very unlucky with Card King now), but one always gets lucky with Astro Auctions because of the Constellation prizes.

My 8 TCredits spent at Card King (4 games at 1 TCredit each and 2 games at 2 TCredits each) gave me 80 RT, and I think 1 VP. During those 6 games the bonus spin came up only 3 times - twice a joker and once 100 bonus points, none of the nicer prizes, and I didn't make a top 100-for-the-day score.

Whereas the last 8 TCredits I spent on 8 Astro Auctions (1 TCredit each), gave me:

10 VP, 20 RT, 5 matches
25 VP, 12 RT, 1 DC entry
12 RT, 10 matches
35 RT, 2 DC entries
10 VP, 12 RT, 10 matches
10 VP, 12 RT, 1 DC entry
13 RT, 5 moves, 1 DC entry
12 RT, 5 matches, 1 DC entry

(totals: 55 VP, 128 RT, 30 matches, 5 moves, 6 DC entries)

Astro Auctions are awesome!

10 posts

Beginner's Guide in Getting Started #Getting Started #Rewardical #VersaPoints

22 days ago

Earn money like this:

- refer people to be in your team - learn more here:
www.sfimg.com/start_affiliate

- refer people to TripleClicks where they can buy things and/or bid on auctions and/or play games - learn more here:
www.sfimg.com/start_member

It's more involved than just that, but perhaps start there, and other things will start to happen too.
It's very important to read a lot, and if you are wondering what to do, there is a To Do List page that can keep you busy for a bit: www.sfimg.com/Home/ToDoList

48 posts

Waste of Time in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

25 days ago

I use the same desktop pc, and the same browser, all the time. Sometimes this "select all the squares with bridges/cars/etc etc" captcha is there for me when I claim my Astro Auctions prizes, and at other times it isn't.

17 posts

Worthwhile to Upgrade Rank? in Miscellaneous #Compensation

25 days ago

I'd say first have a look at the rank benefits comparison chart and then decide if you think it is worth it to move from BTL to STL while you don't yet have an active team.

14 posts

Rank not changing in Miscellaneous

27 days ago

And is everything else in order too? (at least 1500 VP of your 3000 is from sales/purchases, and your sponsor rating is at least 3 average if 3 or more PSAs have rated you (it can be less than 3 if less than 3 PSAs have rated you)).

If you have done everything to qualify, I'd say give it to until about 7pm this evening South African time (midday SFI time), and if your rank still hasn't changed, then contact support.