Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

24x SUPPORT
Teresa S.

South Africa

E365 Champion

7 posts

Add a TripleClicks Badge Quest Link to Games Page in Suggestion Box #Contests #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

9 days ago

Ah, lovely, thanks, Scott - I think I hardly ever go to that page though - even the TripleClicks link in the drop down tab at the affiliate centre doesn't take me to that page. I'd still like to see it on the games page too

7 posts

Add a TripleClicks Badge Quest Link to Games Page in Suggestion Box #Contests #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

11 days ago

I know I saw it once somewhere, a link to the TripleClicks Badge Quest page, but I can't remember where, so when I want to get to the TripleClicks Badge Quest page, I go to the SFI Badge Quest Page and click the TripleClicks Badge Quest link there.

It would be nice if there was a link to the TripleClicks Badge Quest page on the Games Index page. On the right hand side where those two black blocks with white text are? (The Daily Crown info block and the Free TCredits info block). Perhaps a new black block beneath one of those, with brief description and a learn more link that takes one to the TripleClicks Badge Quest page - it will be eye-catching for both old and new affiliates/TripleClicks members.

Thanks.

240 posts

IMPORTANT MEMO FOR ALL SFI SPONSORS in SFI News #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

11 days ago

What would grab your attention?
An answer to the question "Can one really make money at SFI?"
- with the answer being something like:
"Of course! Wherever there are products to be marketed and sold, there is always money one can make. We have very many affiliates who have been earning every month, some for several years!"

What would further arouse your curiosity?
"We have plenty of products that can be marketed and sold - both physical and digital products!"

What would cause you to want to jump into SFI with both feet?
An answer to the question "Will I have to buy products myself?"
- with the answer being something like:
"You don't have to spend a cent - unless you want to - other than the cost of your Internet connection and your time. There are several ways one can earn with one's SFI business - learn more here."

184 posts

6-month comp plan review and adjustments in SFI News #Compensation #Team Building

13 days ago

"A situation where you recruit as many as 40 affiliates"
- I expect only one in every 200 to 400 new PSAs to become and stay active ...

80 posts

Why Did You Rejoin SFI After You Quit? in Miscellaneous

21 days ago

I haven't quit and come back, but if I had to quit and come back the reason would be the same reason/goal that I am striving for now: a large active team who understand that they need to recruit many in order to build a large active team, because only very few of new affiliates become and stay active.

56 posts

He's BACK! in Miscellaneous #Compensation

23 days ago

Oh gosh! Welcome back Randy

8 posts

What Are You Using This Month Commissions On? in Compensation #Compensation

27 days ago

I use my monthly SFI commissions to pay my car insurance monthly. Sometimes it has crossed my mind to stop being an SFI affiliate, but what stops me quitting is this thought: "Then how will I pay my monthly car insurance?"

8 posts

Who wins the auction?. in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

TIEBREAKERS

"In the case of a tie for the highest bid for an auction, three tiebreakers will be used:

Tiebreaker #1: Highest pilot tip. That is, step two of placing a bid requires choosing how many of your TCredits you wish to receive Constellation Prizes on. The auction win will be awarded to the bidder who entered the highest number here.

Tiebreaker #2: Oldest winner. If tie is not broken by Tiebreaker #1, the win will be awarded to the bidder who has went the longest without winning an Astro Auction.

Tiebreaker #3: Earliest entry. If tie is not broken by Tiebreaker #1 and #2, the win will be awarded to the bidder who entered their bid first."

- from the Astro Auctions Rules page

9 posts

where has T-TIME gone to??? in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

I've been clicking the "learn more" in the black block with the white text on the right hand side of the Games Index page, beneath one's list of recent badges earned, to play T-time now, like Tanja has shown.

11 posts

The 1500 sales VPs required for BTL & TCredits Subscription! in VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

That is correct. Just don't forget that to be BTL you need other things too:

"Qualifications (monthly):
Minimum 3,000 VersaPoints (VP) (1,500 min from sales/purchases)
Minimum (3) PSAs
Minimum 3-star sponsor rating from PSAs (not required if you receive less than 3 ratings)"

11 posts

How can I know how much I have won on my bidding in the Astro Auctions?". in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

2 months ago

It sounds like you saw the results after the flight - just scroll down a bit and click the claim button to get your Constellation prizes. Hopefully you are reading the replies here and finding them helpful - let us know You can also read this: Rules, tips, and how to win Astro Auctions

19 posts

When to reassign affiliates for doing nothing in Team Building #PSA #Team Building

2 months ago

I try to reassign new PSAs within 10 days of them joining SFI - I feel that an affiliate receiving inactive PSAs will have more of a chance of getting them active while they are still quite new, and also the affiliate receiving them doesn't feel like you are just trying to get rid of your inactive PSAs (as they might feel if you reassigned your PSAs only a long time after they joined SFI).

7 posts

My VPs did not give me any commission in Compensation #Compensation #VersaPoints

2 months ago

Earning from the at least EA-ranked affiliates in your team is not the only way to earn with your SFI business. See the Compensation Plan for all the ways one can earn from one's SFI business. One can work at the other ways of earning while one builds one team.

Also remember that for example an affiliate of any site's products does not earn until they refer somebody who buys a product. If a brand new affiliate at any site refers somebody on their first day, who buys something, then that affiliate earns on their first day already, and just waits a month or two for their commission to be paid for that sale.

One doesn't have to be EA to earn as an affiliate.

The benefits of going EA, even when one doesn't yet have a team, are numerous, though - see the Rank Benefits Comparison Chart.

28 posts

Obtaining Rank using Rewardicals Advancing abobe EA in Getting Started

2 months ago

TCredits can be won in free ways, or earned for rank, or given to one as reward for hard work.

RT can be won or earned in several ways. I feel two of the easiest/best ways to win/earn RT are:
- Constellation Prizes and other wins in Astro Auctions
- Getting 1 in every 10 one's PSA/PRM wins or earns, and 1 in every 25 one's CSA wins or earns

"6000RT could have been saved if Tcredits was directly purchased with $$..."

Money can be saved if one gets one's RT "for free" (just time spent trying to win or earn TCredits and trying to win or earn RT, and time spent supporting (even with just tips, advice, reassignments) and building a large and active team

28 posts

Obtaining Rank using Rewardicals Advancing abobe EA in Getting Started

2 months ago

This morning I exchanged 6000 RT for a $10 Gift Certificate. Then I went to buy 5 single TCredits, and at cash out, used my $10 Gift Certificate to pay. I got 510 sales/purchases VP.

Had it been 18 000 RT I'd exchanged for a $30 Gift Certificate, I could have bought 15 single TCredits with it, and could have gotten 1530 sales/purchases VP.

20 posts

Make SFI earning secrets an open secret to all affiliates. in Compensation

2 months ago

I think one of the biggest "secrets" is in understanding that, generally, or as I have seen in my own downline, only about 1 in every 200 to 400 new affiliates become and stay active.

So if you want 10 active (at least EA each month) affiliates in your downline, build a team that consists of 2000 to 4000 members. If you want 100 active affiliates in your downline, build a team that consists of 20 000 to 40 000 members.

16 posts

Thanks & Agree Both cannot be used by one person at Forum in Suggestion Box

2 months ago

I'm not even sure I like the thank, agree and congratulate options. I think it's better to write a few words than just to click a button. A forum is for discussion; for writing.

33 posts

Hidden Clues are misleading in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

3 months ago

One clue is debited as you move to each next word. This has to be done or some may play a game forever.

33 posts

Hidden Clues are misleading in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

3 months ago

Hi Helen.

I'm from South Africa too, and enjoy the game. I don't find the clues too misleading. Perhaps the first clue, but the second "word" clue (beneath the letters) often helps a lot.

I also use Google and an online thesaurus.

I've only bought extra clues once by mistake (clicked it instead of clicking guess because the two buttons are right next to each other). And still made first position on the leaderboard a few days ago. I've dropped down now because I haven't had the time to play all 10 games daily. It's an enjoyable addictive game, but does take a bit of time - I wish I had more time to play it!

If you have the time, just keep playing to get more used to it.

29 posts

How to quit playing in the Hidden game? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

3 months ago

I came across this "familly" one too - which is just a surname or a place in France (but the clues were all "family" related) Since it's the only one that I've come across so far that seemed "wrong" I didn't message support.

All words I've come across so far that may have alternate spellings use American English.

73 posts

Hidden is too difficult! in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra #Rewardical

3 months ago

My English is good, but I still use Google to help me with Hidden. Anyone can use Google to help them with Hidden. I'm enjoying improving my vocabulary, spelling, spelling of words in the way Americans spell words (example color instead of colour), and memory (the challenges often come up again). If the words were all French or German or Italian, I'd still enjoy the challenge and experience of learning something new, with Google helping me. I challenge myself further by NOT using TCredits, except for once by clicking by mistake.

180 posts

New Eager Zebra game...HIDDEN! in SFI News #Eager Zebra

3 months ago

Awesome new game - thank you! And it can improve our spelling and vocabulary and general knowledge and and and!

When do badges the game says we've achieved appear on our badges page?

13 posts

Tiebreaker no.3 for Pick the Bid in Astro Auctions? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

3 months ago

I'm also not confused about tiebreaker no.2 (who the winner of a tiebreaker no.2 might be). My confusion related to what I went on to ask about - how does a tie happen for tiebreaker #2 (so that it then goes to tiebreaker #3).

13 posts

Tiebreaker no.3 for Pick the Bid in Astro Auctions? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

3 months ago

Prior to seeing replies here I was also thinking that maybe tiebreaker #2 should be omitted. But if the time since last win is based on a day rather than an exact second, I think it's fine to stay as it is.

13 posts

3 months ago

Hi Sead - oh that (basing the time on an entire particular day rather than the exact same second) makes so much sense, thanks!